North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 436| Reply: 1

Why is there so much lag trying to use items in the inventory

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_88570812
User
Joined 2018-7-16
Last Visited 2019-02-03
Post time 2019-1-6 15:19:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Why is there so much lag trying to use items in Reply:1| View:436
Does anyone else have major lag when trying to use items in the inventory tab? I don't  understand why it takes so long? It takes ten yes i said it ten whole seconds to use anything. Like reward boxes gem chests etc. It's been like this for months now and I've done everything I can think of to try and fix it such as clearing the game's and then ultimately after that didn't work to my phones cache. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing has changed. Can someone help me fix this cause it's beyond rediculous. Thanks
Translate

nickname_88570812 Last edit in 2019-1-6 15:19:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2019-1-6 17:33:27 | Show all posts
Dear player,

Unfortunately a slow inventory is the outcome of all the more items you have collected during your playtime, which drastically enhances waiting time to refresh inventory after using an item.

I have concluded that the more active a person is (thus gathering more raging souls, enchanting stones, and all the rest from others), the slower his/her inventory will be.

I will send a report to the developers about it, so they can have it under consideration. As time passes by, this will become even worse.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Ya I've noticed it's been getting worse. And I think it may have to do with the equipment pieces from chests collected in plunder. I have so much it's rediculous lol. After I stopped forging equipment for better ranked pieces for a while because of the cost to do so, this issue came about. I'd like to propose a new idea for developers to put in a future update, make the equipment pieces sellable. They currently are not available to sell if wanted, and I think it kill this issue all together. Thank you for validating my theory about why this happens. I appreciate your response.
    Translate
    2019-1-10 01:24  Reply

wulf88 Last edit in 2019-1-6 17:33:27

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-26 08:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045342 second(s), 35 queries .