North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 418| Reply: 2

Guild Stuff

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
julia hirtzel
User
Joined 2019-1-8
Last Visited 2019-01-10
Post time 2019-1-10 00:16:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guild Stuff Reply:2| View:418
Heya, Ch0bie here from S-434, guild RavenHost - currently 3rd in the server, working towards #1. We have some strong active members, recruiting is difficult at times, I'd love for us to be larger! Do you have any tips or strategies for getting more in your guild?
Thanks ^.^
Translate

julia hirtzel Last edit in 2019-1-10 00:16:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-10 06:19:09 | Show all posts
Find people that play at the same times as you do and have the same goals in mind ....

Find people that are friendly, have a good attitude, and are willing to work together to achieve those goals....

Also, finding people that just enjoy the game and farming items can help tremendously when it comes to providing gear for everybody else.

People that have topped up come secondary to people that are friendly good players ... how rich you are in-game has nothing to do with how well you play with others.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-10 06:19:09

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-15 12:49:25 | Show all posts
Hello onyxsablet and julia hirtzel,

I have to say I agree with onyxsablet.

People that have topped up come secondary to people that are friendly good players ... how rich you are in-game has nothing to do with how well you play with others.

This is so very true in so many ways. One of the reasons is because you can participate in more guild events, more group events, and world bosses. Playing with other people including friends could turn the tide on any server even if you have someone who is spending lots of money; everyone shares equipment and it is easier to get 3-star legendary equipment this way.

Do you have any tips or strategies for getting more in your guild?

I would hate to be the one that recommends poaching other players to leave their guild and join yours. Otherwise, the best way I can suggest is to wait for people to request to join your guild because they want in or because they see how active your guild is versus the guild they are in now. Otherwise, there are no rules about sending messages to players asking them to join your guild.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-15 12:49:25

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-21 21:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054744 second(s), 38 queries .