North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 434| Reply: 0

Right Type of Attitude to play LOD game (1)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bambi jai
User
Joined 2016-8-30
Last Visited 2019-05-12
Post time 2019-1-14 03:51:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Right Type of Attitude to play LOD game (1) Reply:0| View:434
Lots of you players are probably disappointed with this game. Whether the opposition guild seems to dominate bosses(plunder, sky, and world), or this game is so full of annoying bugs and freeze frames thereby affecting your game play.
Or some VIP 10-15 players are acting as bullies and they don't change at all towards we weak players...and so on, so forth.
All these could discourage us from enjoying this game and eventually leave...
Well here are some suggestions or ideas that could encourage you to still play on, despite the disturbances.

First I will tell u a bit about my toon lol. I started a year ago(December 9th), yeah a newbie... Was excited playing this game... Was aiming to be the best in my original server(1945).. I stayed at the top guild. . Active member later an officer, etc like I really loved the way I was progressing and all.
Till six months later server merged, new opponents I have never seen before came, game dreams crashed, progress slowed down, the VIP 15 players started dominating, leaving us to whine and complain so much. lolz u can imagine the scenario. I got so discouraged I left the game, yeah.. For practically almost two months and a half.

I then came back, re-downloaded the game and all.. But with a different attitude/mindset(at least to this game lol... Don't get me wrong)
So here are the tips I started off with..
(1) I will start with game bugs...advice for players.. If u doing plunder and suddenly your game crashes(ain't new), don't be frustrated. Always remain calm, after all its a just game. U still have more days, weeks and months to play plunder again(if u still active) ...   To say more, u can still send a complaint ticket or send to this forum and pray u get answered
Translate

bambi jai Last edit in 2019-1-14 03:51:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 04:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043885 second(s), 34 queries .