North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3617| Reply: 68

[Forum Event] Someday We'll Laugh About This!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-1-21 20:00:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Someday We'll Laugh About This! Reply:68| View:3617
Edited by loa 1 events at 2019-1-21 20:30

Someday We'll Laugh About This Week!

The crisis of today can be the joke of tomorrow. We all have embarrassing or frustrating moments in life. While some memories stay the same, our feelings about them can change, and something that once made us mad can induce a fit of giggles. At the peak of a crisis, it’s hard to find anything funny. The next time you’re in a crisis, try and see things from a different perspective. Ask yourself, "How could things be worse?" Then exaggerate it some more.
The Chinese symbol for crisis translates, "opportunity riding on a dangerous wind". During any crisis we often overlook the fact that it may turn out to be an opportunity. Next time there’s a crisis you pass through or experience ask yourself, "Where’s the humor in this situation?" And if you can move from a grimace to even a faint smile, it’s worth the effort.
Many of us faced "crises" or difficult moments on many different levels while playing the game or learning how to play it, step by step. We were all least once embarrassed by something stupid we did in game, while we were playing. Well, this week is Someday We’ll Laugh About This Week. So buck up! Tell us which was the most embarrassing moment you had in game, share with us that situation which at the time was so awful, so humiliating or so embarrassing that you thought you would never live it down. Let us know about what moment/s in game you thought you'd never pass over and could have made you give up but instead you ended up laughing hysterically about a week or so later!

RULES:
  • Reply with "the story" of the most embarassing or difficult moment/s you consider you had in game (let's not call it/them a crisis, though ).
  • You can add pics, drawings, photos, a joke, etc., just as to make everything funnier or more entertaining.
  • It is compulsory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, in your post.
eg. [your reply]
     IGN: MonkeyKing
     Server: On the Edge(111)-GMT
     Platform: GTarcade
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar language, bad or rude words, any copycat reply, are not permitted/allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:
Start: 21st of January
End: 25th of January  

REWARDS:
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after. All participants who meet the requirements of the event and follow the rules of it will receive a participation reward.

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!

Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2019-1-21 20:00:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bhairava
User
Joined 2016-3-10
Last Visited 2020-08-13
Post time 2019-1-23 00:07:30 | Show all posts
Edited by bhairava at 2019-1-23 00:17

My Embarrassing moment was pretty up my fault .... Actually there  was inferno shield shards in Valentine event last year so i worked pretty hard to get and i managed to get more than 50 shards actually , there was inferno print too nd it could be exchanged for about 10 inferno shards ....
I didn't pay attention to how many shards  left nd i kept on exchanging , suddenly i realized that i have only 45 shards left nd therefore i can no longer synth inferno shield .. My friends still mock me for this incident.
raj37
Ub 70
Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

bhairava Last edit in 2019-1-23 00:07:30

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2019-1-21 20:36:36 | Show all posts
Forum event Someday we'll laugh about this

IGN: Barbatos
Server: ub51 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

There was a time i boasting to my opponent in game that he won't beat me in COM. but quess what He got pissed and recharge like crazy ended beat me up in COM Lol. Just remembered that made me laugh so hard just for beaten me the opponent would recharge and recharge
Translate
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-1-21 20:36:36

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb_001
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2021-01-18
Post time 2019-1-22 14:16:08 | Show all posts

Made some comments about a few people on my server that I would have preferred were kept between my guild mates but.... nope..... accidentally posted on world chat.

IGN: BadBucks
Server: S215
Platform: gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

bb_001 Last edit in 2019-1-22 14:16:08

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2019-1-21 20:27:39 | Show all posts
Edited by lucasai at 2019-1-21 20:41

When I was starting to play LoA a couple of years ago one day I sent a friend request to a player who I did Team Dungeon at that time. He accepted and I went to his garden. I was sure that my clicking on his crops I will increase the yield of a growing plant. Instead it turned out that after clicking on it I became a garden thief! I felt so embarassed because I just made a new friend and only wanted to help but did the very opposite in the end
But all in all we became LoA friends and we continue to play together in same guild and ally up to this day. Sometimes we remember that situation and laugh together.

Most difficult moment for me was when I decided to play House of Cards in order to get Godly Bow for my Fire Queen. I came really well prepared for the event, had all the necessary card vouchers to succeed. Actually it was going so well that on the final day I was just 1 flashy joker away from getting... Genesis instead of the FQ amulet. But what I had left was last 5 mystery vouchers. I have already given up hope when a friend told me to use those last 5 cards in singular draws (I was doing x10 draws all the way through the event) and I'm glad I listened to him. The very last voucher I had gave me a flashy joker! I could not believe my luck. I ended with a brand new super hero.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames

Translate
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2019-1-21 20:27:39

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bartimaeus nat...
User
Joined 2015-5-19
Last Visited 2019-02-21
Post time 2019-1-25 17:49:50 | Show all posts
Its very funny...I bought Star Caller to defeat my rival because he cant afford to buy Star Caller. When I got Star Caller I won 100% against my rival. I kidnapp my rival and steal his garden everyday. I raid him 10 times every day. I attack his wyrm 10 times every day. I won every domination against him.

And one day, this Star Caller's skill is broken. Until today its still broken...I don't need to explain what has happened to me. My Rival has been done the same thing I did to him until today...Ggrrrrr…

So please please help me fix my star caller skill. Please save my loa life....

Nathaniel
ua285
GTA
Translate
Floor reply (1)

bartimaeus nat... Last edit in 2019-1-25 17:49:50

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
森高竜崎
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2019-1-25 17:01:56 | Show all posts
When I first learned about this game, I made 2 toons -- one for myself (ShinChan) and the other one for my ex-girlfriend whom i call my diwata; she was playing loa on ngames then.  I tried to log both everyday until I convinced my ex-gf to play with me on gtarcade.  So while I was on toon diwata, a certain player was kind to inform me that there was an error on my build specifically the gems.  That player was from the strongest guild way back on server Ninurta, most members of that guild were pinoys... and I so wanted both of the toons I created to be on that guild.  So we had quite long chat thinking that he was convincing me to transfer on their pinoy dominated guild.  I felt like a hard slap hit my face when he told me that it's better for me to stay on Fairy tail -- i think way too advance and unable to read between the lines.

After that awkward-embarrassing moment, i recreated Shin and diwata on other HKT servers -- my escape from embarrassment.  Then, my ex-gf finally took in charge of toon diwata (server Ninurta) beyond my knowledge (i gave her its login info on day one) while my other toon became inactive until I forgot its login info.  Weeks later, I created another toon for myself and to see how toon diwata progressed courtesy of my ex-girlfriend.
Fastforward>>>> after roughly 5 years, I am back on the toon I played when I embarrassed myself while remained as an active member of the guild I thought of leaving.... i keep it undissolved to remind myself not to be so assuming (also, my dearest diwata do not want me to dissolve the guild either)...

ign: diwata.s622
server: uc26
platform: gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

森高竜崎 Last edit in 2019-1-25 17:01:56

Support 3

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arcangel acher
User
Joined 2017-6-13
Last Visited 2021-01-01
Post time 2019-1-22 15:04:29 | Show all posts
The most embarassing moment for me, was pretty far back when I was still considered a newbie. I had entered in one of the events, where I became 3rd runner up. So I was so excited I couldn't wait for reset to  collect on all those rewards. However to my surprised, I was only able to collect on basic rewards. I got so upset, I made a ticket, to whom it may concerned; that I don't want any soulstones, I can plant those, I need the full rewards for coming 3rd place. My bad, I didn't know that I needed to rank higher for advanced rewards at the time.   Anyways I'm still here hoping no one got that ticket.

De ChosenOne
uc13
FB/GTA
Translate
Floor reply (1)

arcangel acher Last edit in 2019-1-22 15:04:29

Support 3

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan bryan...
User
Joined 2014-8-23
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2019-1-23 11:45:48 | Show all posts
IGN: Alwander
Server: Decarabia (432)
Platform: Facebook

I think all of us have embarrassing moments such as mis-channel chatting something, or selliing/recycling something you wanted to keep.

One of my most memorable embarrassing moments dealt with equipment though early on.  I was swapping a whole set of equipment over to my brand new Berserker Claw..... only to find he was too low a level to wear it.  I immediately regretted selling off his previous equipment, and he was naked until I could get him leveled back up.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

jonathan bryan... Last edit in 2019-1-23 11:45:48

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
felion
User
Joined 2017-6-22
Last Visited 2020-11-26
Post time 2019-1-23 02:06:33 | Show all posts
I had this problem with ma guild..That in ma characters tittle of the guild was appearing
green..And all the others players gold..So i asked about that in the support section here in loa page..
And a moderator answered me..that it was nothing to worry aboout maybe was a lag or something cause
actually he had the same problem..so i said ok. The other hour i asked an in game friend and i asked him if he
had the same"problem" and he said yes all his guild members had their guild tittle green,but the players who werent
in the guild could see it Gold..so yes for my guild was to late cause i disbaned it thinking it was lags..who wanna have a
laggish guild i said...but then after hearing ma friend and his logical explanation..I found ma self in a really bad..situation
when i had deleted ma guild and i was a high one..and a mods wrong answer..i was like really messed up.
I got in a new one..but still..

Ign:Felion
Server:MorganValley 1369
Platform:fb
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

felion Last edit in 2019-1-23 02:06:33

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2021-01-18
Post time 2019-1-21 22:35:13 | Show all posts
The most difficult moment i had in game was in house of cards,as a free player i need to save my cards in order to make 80k points and get the advanced rewards so i ask my friends if they would go for 1st place and they said no well was a chance for me to get silver messenger then i would swap him during cs tycoon to get genesis but on last day someone(will not tell name lol) made 100k points and finish 1st,when i tell him,you said to me that you won't go for house of cards that's why i used my cards,he said that he was drunk and forget that i wanted the 1st place.With perseverance i got my genesis Ign:vinn server:ub21 platform:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2019-1-21 22:35:13

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dyllan vega
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-1-21 21:37:55 | Show all posts
Edited by dyllan vega at 2019-1-21 21:45

CANTIQ
1418-PST
GTA

The most embarrassing thing I experienced when I first played the LOA game was when my garden was taken by someone.
I was enslaved and could not free myself because I was too weak.
This made me try hard to be strong so that I was no longer enslaved by others.
I LOVE LOA.........
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

dyllan vega Last edit in 2019-1-21 21:37:55

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scghost1974
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2019-1-21 22:30:30 | Show all posts
well as a free player in a server filled with some cashers, my most difficult moment is quite obvious.. pretty much what all other free players are also experiencing.. winning SS-Tycoon.
lol - am laughing already..

Tharra - ub65 - GTA
Translate
Floor reply (1)

scghost1974 Last edit in 2019-1-21 22:30:30

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rwcecchetti22
User
Joined 2015-6-10
Last Visited 2020-12-17
Post time 2019-1-21 23:11:39 | Show all posts
Rick2015
uc13
GTArcade

The most difficult moments I've faced are when I have wanted to buy something such as a hero and have not had the resources because I had used them earlier.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

rwcecchetti22 Last edit in 2019-1-21 23:11:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2019-1-21 23:32:01 | Show all posts

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

when i start playing this event capsule toys someone told me that i need lock things when i see gold ticket.i was save diaz before that and when i saw gold ticket i lock wrong and lose all my diaz and ofcorse gold ticket not show lol that moment i will never forget

Translate
Floor reply (1)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2019-1-21 23:32:01

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
link_fj
User
Joined 2016-1-20
Last Visited 2020-08-06
Post time 2019-1-21 23:44:47 | Show all posts
Bueno el momento que cosidero como el mas dificil para mi fue el volver al juego luego de haber pasado todo un año sin jugarlo(esto fue 1 año despues del debut del juego) y cuando volvi era el mas debil de mi server, no reconocia a nadie y los pocos que hablaban español fueron abandonando el server, entre en una guild que al parecer ni me queria xd, pero con todo y todo segui y hoy en dia soy uno de los personajes mas conocido en mi server, trato de ayudar cuando puedo y estoy en el top 5 de Class of M. de mi server, fue duro poder lleguar hasta aqui en 3 años, pero valio la pena.

pd: en la nueva guild que estoy, eh estado con ellos desde que la otra guild me drop sin motivos xd.

IGN: masterlink
Server: ub5
Platform: gamerocks

Translate
Floor reply (1)

link_fj Last edit in 2019-1-21 23:44:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
will.i.am
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2020-12-28
Post time 2019-1-21 23:50:05 | Show all posts
Once during the Lucky Capsule it was close to reset and I accidentally hit "use all" instead of "use in bulk". I didn't know at the time that they don't carry over

wizkidd7 | uc26 | gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

will.i.am Last edit in 2019-1-21 23:50:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-21 01:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099802 second(s), 67 queries .