North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 331| Reply: 4

strange issue with Tech Support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-18 20:05:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
strange issue with Tech Support Reply:4| View:331
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-18 20:08

I attempted to start fighting Personal Boss .... as my character loaded into the zone, my phone was overheating and lost connection. As a result, when I logged back into the character as soon as I could, I had lost the 90 rubies but had gained none of the expected drops from automated fighting of the boss. I checked and still had 2 attempts remaining to fight personal boss, but the 90 rubies I had were taken.

I am not sure I will be able to replace enough rubies that I can do both my personal boss fights today on this character...

查看翻译

Your ticket has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. We aim to answer you within 2 business days. If you want to add additional information, please reply within this ticket.2019/1/18 05:51:11

Hans2019/1/18 05:56:18

Dear player, I hope I could do something about it, but it is impossible to do so. Generally speaking, we don't support any item return/change if it was caused by your personal reason, not game bug.

查看翻译

As you can see here ... still remaining 2 attempts, but only 17 rubies left right after I attempted to go to Personal Boss.

Whoa ... my phone lost connection and the rubies I paid were taken, but I recieved no drop items from the fight ...  could I just get the rubies back?

I mean, I understand your point of view if I had bought something and was just trying to change my mind about the purchase, but this was no fault of mine.

I got my daily rewards rubies and paid for a personal boss battle, and due to the game overheating my phone it crashed.  When I got back into the game, I did not get the drops I had expected from my character supposed to have gone into automated fighting against the boss, my rubies are missing, the boss fight says I have 2 attempts remaining ... so it took my rubies and gave me nothing.  How is that my fault in any way shape or form?

So ... I put this bug report in today ... this morning ... got a response within minutes that seems a little whacked out.  Any advice on what to do about it?

Translate

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-18 20:05:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-18 23:29:46 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-18 23:31

Ok so ... it took me a while, and I had to sacrifice spending rubies in exp instance so I didn't get as much exp as I should have (x3, since I am currently temporary VIP5 on my warrior), but I managed to save up enough rubies to do my 2 personal boss fights ...

I'm more angry about how he treated me and my problem than in the loss of 90 rubies ... or the loss of some exp that I should have gained.

So ... here is what I will have to take away from this issue .... if I am going to be playing my warrior on my phone, then NEVER do anything on the phone that costs rubies or that I may regret the loss of if/when my phone crashes due to overheating (which is the fault of the programming in the game, not the phone).  I was playing this game for 2+ hours at a time, RUNNING THE BATTERY ON MY PHONE OUT without a problem last month.  Now, I am having problems with the phone overheating and EoC crashing within 5 minutes of logging on (for world boss fights ... I MIGHT make it through 2 in a row before crashing).

This is an issue with the development team and the programming overhead from the things they are adding to the game.  They need to cut it back so that more players can play with lower spec devices like mine (like we were doing last month) .... and with more players, they will have more paying players.

Crashing out of an instance was never my choice.  Blaming this problem on me was the WRONG answer.

[..... and what blithering retard banned the use of the word "s c r a p e" from the forums???]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-18 23:29:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-18 23:52:16 | Show all posts
Hello onyxsablet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I want to personally apologize about your experience in the game and losing rubies due to losing connection and the game crashing due to overheating.

As you have taken the right steps of reaching out to Customer Support and informing them of your issue, moderators are unfortunately unable to assist further in this matter. We understand that rubies itself are hard to come by and when you lose them due to the problem you faced, it is a frustrating event. However, until such feedback has been received to the development team to reduce more graphics so that phones do not overheat, there is, unfortunately, nothing else we can do.

I can speak from experience; a friend who I have gotten into this game had an Android G7 and the game would overheat on that phone (hot to touch the screen), but it works as expected on his new Note 8 (the previous generation, but still works as intended). I am not saying to go out and get a new phone, but, the best advice I have is to continue using the suggestion form (https://goo.gl/FuLniY) and continue replying to Customer Support in hopes that they will help.

Again, I am sorry about the experience you are having and hope the best in your gaming adventure on Era of Celestials.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zet
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-18 23:52:16

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-19 00:00:43 | Show all posts
My phone is an Alcatel one-touch (tracphone) ... a decent and cheap little unit that has served me quite well ever since I got it 2 years ago.  The cost was only 30 bucks, and it played EoC just fine last month.

I also have an Asus MeMo pad (7 inch tablet) ... it plays EoC for 30 - 90 seconds before crashing... doesn't even have a chance to heat up.

Lastly, I have a new (bought it last year) Amazon Fire HD 7 inch tablet.  It loaded EoC fine ... just like the Asus, but it wont play for more than 5 minutes just farming regular monsters before it too, crashes ...

I would have expected either tablet to easily out-perform this phone... I even went looking for updates, but nothing seems to work for them.  I am stuck with a tiny little screen for my warrior.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-19 00:00:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-19 06:01:28 | Show all posts
Hello onyxsablet,

Sounds like you have had a lot of run in's with this game on multiple platforms and I hope the issues get resolved or players are given more adjustments to reduce quality. I am sorry, again, to hear about the experiences you are having.

I would recommend continue working with Customer Support.

Thanks for being an active contributor to our game, forums, and playing multiple characters.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-19 06:01:28

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-21 08:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.419268 second(s), 41 queries .