North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 394| Reply: 2

Where's the gold mine???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-22 06:40:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Where's the gold mine??? Reply:2| View:394
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-22 06:49

So ... checking out various game features, and at the top of the screen is a "Growth" icon.

Opening that up gives a player an idea of "where I am right now" in the game .... what they are behind on, what needs improving the most ...

I clicked on mine, and it tells me that my skills should be up around level 150 (each) .... with a BR around 43k.

My skills are all lvl 92/93 .... BR is 30.5k (for the skills alone)

I have been clicking that pot'o'gold like a madman every time it fills up since the day this server came online ...  why do I not have the gold to get my skills to where they SHOULD be for my level?  I am VIP5, so I get 3 extra turns at it, and I spend my rubies like a faithful little duckling, knowing it will all add up in the end (though that Spirit Realm event does eat up a good pile of gold as well, but that doesn't account for more than 20 million or so, for me ... I am short by over a BILLION gold for what I need...)

Is the game set up in a way that if you are not VIP11+ you can't even get the required gold you would need to accomplish the task of leveling your skills to keep up with your character's level?

On top of that, my equipment enhancement ...

I am level 663.  It is telling me to reach an enhance of 20 for all equipment slots.

ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE????  I just got to tier 11 enhance all around, and my chance to upgrade is now TWENTY FIVE FREAKIN PERCENT and it feels more like TEN PERCENT because it is ALWAYS FREAKING FAILING!

I appparrently have close to the right gems and gem levels ....

And while it says to level up three Elysians to grade 15, I happen to have 4 elysians at grade 13+ and I have 1186k BR there for the 246k recommended ....  eh???

My sprite seems to be a wee bit off track ....  231k BR out of 250k BR ... says I should level THREE sprites to grade 15, but I only own 2 sprites ... 16 and 14.  Do I have, like, an invisible sprite that happens to be lvl 15 already??  Is it, like, crawled up the panda's butt?

Artifact .... upgrade two artifacts to lv.250.  Dude ... there are FOUR artifacts.  My two highest ones (sword and shield) are around 150 each.  It's still tellin me I have 457k out of 433k, so I guess I am doing fine there.

Sets ....  own 10 grade 8 normal set pieces.  I am at 573k out of 431k, I guess I am doing all right, even with no sets on my accessories and only 1 set weapon, my armor equip is almost all perfect set.

All in all, my BR is 11,681k out of 4,600k recommended for my level.  Some of this stuff is really wierd or stupid ...  I guess I am doing ok for just a VIP5.
Translate

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-22 06:40:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-22 08:53:34 | Show all posts
Hello onyxsablet,

I see the "Growth" option as a guideline. It tells you what the "Recommended" stats should be. So for example, on the first portion of your post where it states that the level of all equipment should be 150, it is saying if you were to get 150, you should have this much BR attached to it and it should show how much BR you have in total next to it.  Don't look at the growth option as a "where you should be right now."

I am Zenith+274 and mine tells me to reach level 200 for each skill but unless I am spending rubies, I'm slowly increasing all of my skills. Presently, all of my skills are around 143/144. So I don't let it discourage me as that just shows if I were to hit level 200 for each, I should be at X amount of BR because of it.

Just to give you an idea of where I am at with everything. I just keep moving with the flow and as long as I keep up with the other players (ever so slightly), then I feel in my mind, its an accomplishment...

The equipment portion still tells me to reach tier 20 for all of them, and I just got them all to 16... so it is taking some time but slowly but surely I am getting there.

Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-22 08:53:34

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Ablom
User
Joined 2018-9-9
Last Visited 2019-09-03
Post time 2019-9-3 04:33:11 | Show all posts
O que faço para adiquirir outros pets
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Ablom Last edit in 2019-9-3 04:33:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-9-16 17:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050216 second(s), 37 queries .