North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 5632| Reply: 59

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - January

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2021-01-23
Post time 2019-1-28 13:26:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - January Reply:59| View:5632
Edited by loa 1 events at 2019-2-13 17:14

UPDATE: Special item C.O.D.Es have been sent, please check your PMs. Thank you for your being patient for the issue with them to be solved. Enjoy the reward and ... happy playing to all!
NOTICE: Dear players, the non-working C.O.D.Es for the "special item" will have to be replaced and remade. They will be resend to you all, within next week. Thank you for your being understanding and patient with that.

"For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strenght, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident. Our monthly marathon challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving it/them, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the span time of a week!"
Here we are again, to challenge you with our January Monthly Marathon. Let's revise how it works!  We propose you seven different topics to choose among. Each topic has a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution/answer/reply. You may choose one topic only and stick to it or you can try up to three topics to play with. Be creative, let your mind run free and have lots of fun while doing that!
The seven topics we challenge you with this month are as it follows:

TOPIC 1: "The lucky charm"
Nanakusa no sekku or the Festival of Seven Herbs is the long-standing Japanese custom of eating seven-herbs rice porridge, which is rice serverd with seven types of herbs. Nanakusa or the Rice Against Disaster Day, celebrated on the 7th of January, has been an important Japanese festival since ancient times. The custom of eating nanakusa-gayu on this day, is thought to bring longevity and health, to work as a charm against bad luck, to scare away diseases and bad health and it has been developed in Japan from a similar ancient Chinese custom, intended to ward off evil. Since there is little green at that time of the year, the young green herbs bring color to the table and eating them suits the spirit of the New Year.
TASK:
a) Is there anything that "works" as a lucky charm for you? What is that good luck charm and how it has brought you luck? It might be a ... shirt, a scarf, a key, a token, a jewlery, something ... anything. Name that lucky charm, come with a picture, a drawing or simply a description of it. Tell us about one time when it brought you luck. If you post a picture of your lucky charm, make sure there is a piece of paper with your IGN, server name and number, platform too, placed next to it.
b) Talking about lucky charms, we almost all have one for the game we're playing. What is acting as a good luck charm or you use as your lucky charm when you're playing LOA (or some specific events which are in game)?

TOPIC 2: Answer Your ... Pet's Questions Day. Yes, you read it right, there is such a celebration in our wacky days calendar
TASK: a) Have you ever wondered what would your pet think about? Imagine a question your pet (or a friend's pet, your family's pet) would or might ask you. Answer it in writing. Make or create a ... drawing, a picture, a cartoon strip, etc., to show the conversation. Add your IGN, server name and number, platform too, on it.

b) If it is to choose one fairy or mount from game and answer one question it would ask you, what would that fairy or mount be and what question it would ask you? Write down both the fairy/the mount's question and your answer. Illustrate it (make a picture, a card, a comics strip, a meme, etc; include your IGN, server name and number, platform on it).

TOPIC 3: Yes! This day, called
"Show and Tell at Work Day" does exist. It was created by Thomas and Ruth Roy to provide adults with the same sort of fun and opportunities to "play, show and tell" similar to that elementary school kids have. After all, who doesn’t like to show off?
TASK: We encourage you to go, bring in here, play show and tell which that special object or objects you have is/are. Describe it/them to us, show it/them off (post a picture of it), tell us why it is/they are so important to you. Do not forget to write down your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, on a piece of paper which must appear in the picture of the object/objects you want to "show off" with!

TOPIC 4: Resolutions, resolutions! "This I promise to myself ...". Start of the year, January ... we all promise to ourselves to do or not to do certain things, we all make some decisions we try or we are determined to follow for the year that has just started.
TASK: Which resolutions did you make at the beginning of the month? Have you stuck to all of them? Why or why not? Which new resolution/s would you make in case the old ones proved to be ... impractical? Make a list with at least three (3) such resolutions you made and a new one you have decided upon just now.

TOPIC 5: My own ... celebration day
TASK: We challenge you to think of something you'd like to celebrate. Mention what that "something" you want to celebrate is, give a name to your celebration day, place it in a specific period of time during the year. Make a list of ways to celebrate, include festivities, special activities, outfits or costumes to be worn, foods and drinks, etc. Make a poster, a banner or an advert for it. Do not forget to write your IGN, server name and number, platform on your creation, too.

TOPIC 6: "I thank ... you!" The International Week of Thank You Days starts on 11th of January. People are encouraged to say "thank you" to someone they know today or to someone from the past, who did something really nice for them (or maybe not that nice but it was a lesson they learnt, which helped them grow).
TASK: If you could choose someone, anyone, from the present or past,  to thank, who would that be? What would you thank him/her for? Write down your thanks, in your post, mention who is that addressed to (remember, it can be ANYONE, from present, from past, close to you, from your family, from work, from game, ... anyone, anywhere). You can also create a thank-you card, or gif, or draw something ... be spontaneous and let your creativity sparkle! Do not forget to add your IGN, server name and number, platform too, on your "creation"/craft or on a piece of paper to be placed next to it and appear in the picture you post.

TOPIC 7: "Me, the poet!" Let's celebrate together the creativity and writing month.
TASK: We invite you to choose one of the styles enumerated here - Haiku, cinquain, limerick, couplet - and we challenge you to play with it! Try to be a poet today! The only obligatory thing is you have to choose one of the angels or sylphs in game as the topic or subject of your poem. Be original and creative! If you feel inspired, you can also illustrate your creation (do not forget about adding your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, on your creation/illustration).

A little "help" with those poem styles and forms :
  • haiku - traditionally a Japanese poem consisting of three short lines that do not rhyme, with the first and last lines having five "moras" (a sound unit, more like a syllable) and the middle line having seven (referred to as the 5-7-5 structure).;
  • cinquain - a five-line stanza;
  • limerick - a humorous five-line poem with a rhyme scheme aabba (the first, second, and fifth lines rhyme with each other, and the third and fourth lines, which are shorter, form a rhymed couplet);
  • couplet - a pair of successive lines of verse, typically rhyming and of the same length.

Let's revise how this event works! You might want to and you should read this very carefully .
RULES!
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted. You may choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to answer.
  • You may choose more than one topic to answer, but only up to (no more than) three different topics.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers are to be posted in a single post.
  • It is compulsory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: Traveller
      SERVER: Limbo(965)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade

SPECIAL RULES. REMINDER.
  • Remember: you cannot choose more than three (3) topics to answer.
  • Remember: write ALL your answers in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar language, bad words are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:

START: 28th of January, 2019
END: 3rd of February, 2019

REWARDS:
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after. ONLY the participants who choose more than one topic to answer, are eligible to enter "The top 10 most supported" for a "surprise" extra reward!!!

NOTICE: Here are our Top 10 Most Supported category winners!!!

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2019-1-28 13:26:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2019-1-28 14:39:02 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2019-1-29 22:14

Forum event: Monthly Marathon - January

IGN: Barbatos
Server: ub51 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

Topic 4
Resolutions, This i promise to myself;
1. Less eat meat this year
2. Reduce my weight even a little
3. Jogging every morning
I have decided to control my emotion this year less emotional

Topic 6
I thank you for my mother who gave birth to me into this world, Taken care of me from birth till i grew up Bless you mom for ur love and attention!! Nothing can replaced u in this world!

Topic 7
Haiku for Thana

Staring eyes, iced skin

Mind methadone dulled, needy

Thana Anticipates blood

Translate
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-1-28 14:39:02

Support 71

Default Signature
Reply Support 71 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
森高竜崎
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2019-1-29 17:17:10 | Show all posts
TOPIC 1 - THE LUCKY CHARM  
i considered the kokeshi key chain and the Do-It-Yourself capsule as my lucky charms i call as Gemini's Charm.  these were given to me by my half-sisters Hikaru (when i left Australia to live with my mom in the Philippines) and Siobahn (when i started to live independently away from my mom's custody) respectively.  the kokeshi signifies as my guardian angel while the objects in the capsule signify as the four-forms of luck source.  i bring these whenever i go abroad or travel away from home for business and/or leisure.  i do got home safe, unharmed, and my (business/leisure) goals were attained....

TOPIC 4 - THIS I PROMISE TO MYSELF ...  
This year i will....
1. spend more time with my little boy -- it doesn't matter how costly or tiring to fly from parañaque to brisbane and vice versa.
2. get serious and finish my driving lesson to finally get a license.
3. use my "ME TIME" the way it should be -- paperworks, financial reports, or anything which are work-related are unknown vocabularies.
4. manage money wisely.
5. make this list of resolutions possible and attainable.

TOPIC 6 - I THANK ... YOU!  
the special person i want to thank for is my son Tadashi.  when he grows older and can understand things, i will tell him how much thankful i am that he came  to my life.  that, he is like my      c o m p a s s      or directional map who makes me see the right path not to get lost while i am taking my journey called life.   that, he is my guide book  --   teaching me lessons and pointers on how to be a responsible      f a t h e r...     responsible son...  and a responsible human being...

ign: diwata.s622
server: uc26
platform: gtarcade

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

森高竜崎 Last edit in 2019-1-29 17:17:10

Support 55

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 55 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cat_heart
User
Joined 2017-5-9
Last Visited 2021-01-22
Post time 2019-1-30 23:47:47 | Show all posts
IGN: Cat soul
Server: Northcrown(1385)
Platform: Gtarcade

TOPIC 2: New Year celebration is over, yet i saved several photos from the time. While looking through them, i mentioned my cat Hruntel staring suspiciously at the tree...so, let's:

TOPIC 4:"This I promise to myself ...":

...learn something new every day. No matter a new word from foreign language or a photoshop feature, i should do it!)

...pray every day

...get rid of the social network addiction lol

...read more  janres, improve language skills.

TOPIC 6: I really thank my friend from Kazan that found new working project for me! I just overloaded with great emotions and experience now! Thanks!

Translate
Floor reply (1)

cat_heart Last edit in 2019-1-30 23:47:47

Support 49

MiuMur
Reply Support 49 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dragon blade
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2019-1-30 19:35:16 | Show all posts
surya
S236 Silverwood
R2games.

Hope we can write on paper.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

dragon blade Last edit in 2019-1-30 19:35:16

Support 46

Default Signature
Reply Support 46 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rambo1241
User
Joined 2016-10-28
Last Visited 2019-11-21
Post time 2019-1-30 12:36:10 | Show all posts
Edited by rambo1241 at 2019-1-31 13:10

IGN : Aremania
server : s1355
Platform : Facebook

TOPIC 4: Resolutions, resolutions! "This I promise to myself ..."
1. Raise my newborn daughter
2. get her a good nutrient everyday
3. get a high bonus in the end of February

TOPIC 7: "Me, the poet!"

Haiku for Maia
Goddess of Sreek
Goddess of Saint
Awakened after a Millenium

TOPIC 6: "I thank ... you!"

When i was a kid there is someone who's kind enough to ride me home when he saw me walk alone in open road, even he gave me some of his money to ensure I get on the bus to my home.it was about 20 years ago.
once again, thank you sir whoever you are
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

rambo1241 Last edit in 2019-1-30 12:36:10

Support 46

Default Signature
Reply Support 46 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
njhon21
User
Joined 2016-1-3
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2019-1-30 03:26:06 | Show all posts
             Topic 4

resolution for this year
  1  i must quit smoking
  2  redecorate the apartment
  3  lose weight
  4  be more happy  

Topic   6

I want to thank my parents who grew up and guided me to be what I am now.
   My family is always on the forefront.

ign blackiron
server ub50
facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

njhon21 Last edit in 2019-1-30 03:26:06

Support 45

Default Signature
Reply Support 45 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rwcecchetti22
User
Joined 2015-6-10
Last Visited 2020-12-17
Post time 2019-1-28 15:05:05 | Show all posts
Edited by rwcecchetti22 at 2019-1-29 12:23

Rick2015
uc13
GTArcade

Topic 1

I have a rock that is my lucky charm.  It's a small rock and very smooth.  When I was little I was playing in the yard and I lost a quarter.  So I picked up this rock and said to myself, wherever I throw this rock is where the quarter was going to be.  And I threw it and the quarter was right there.  

Topic 6

I'd thank my dad.  He always gave me good advise.  
Translate
Floor reply (1)

rwcecchetti22 Last edit in 2019-1-28 15:05:05

Support 45

Default Signature
Reply Support 45 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr._.metaphor
User
Joined 2016-3-10
Last Visited 2020-08-13
Post time 2019-2-2 22:35:03 | Show all posts
Edited by mr._.metaphor at 2019-2-3 01:02

Topic - 4
1) I'll study Properly
2) Won't use phone much
3) Will read all the works of Alexander Pope
4) Will Finish Pradise Lost

Topic - 6
I would like to thank my loa friends who likes my post and helps me in winning good prizes in monthly marathon.   

Topic - 7

Haiku on Shadow seeker

You really work well with Sky Scream
And sweeps the opponents whole party but
You eat Purgatory souls alot.
raj37
ub 70
Gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

mr._.metaphor Last edit in 2019-2-2 22:35:03

Support 43

Default Signature
Reply Support 43 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb_001
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2021-01-22
Post time 2019-1-31 07:30:26 | Show all posts
Topic 1: Lucky Charm
My lucky charm is a rare coin I found on an old military reserve battlefield. It's a 1937 Buffalo Nickel and is in pretty good condition. I keep it with me when I need a bit of luck such as finding lost items or avoiding bad situations. One time I lost my mobile phone and after looking for it for half a day I grabbed my lucky coin and then ended up finding my phone about 15 minutes after. It's always close by when I'm online so I'm sure it brings me a little added luck in LoA gameplay and battles.  

Topic 4: Resolutions
Some of my Jan resolutions this year were 1) Better my exercising and eating for good health. 2) Further my education to gain even more life valuable knowledge. 3) Increase my family and friend social time to just try and maintain healthy relationships. All of my resolutions are still ongoing and working out well. My plan is to stick to them as long as I can. And my newest resolution to add is to continue to evolve my character in LoA.

IGN: BadBucks
Server: S215
Platform: gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

bb_001 Last edit in 2019-1-31 07:30:26

Support 43

Default Signature
Reply Support 43 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
susan20
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2021-01-14
Post time 2019-1-28 17:18:09 | Show all posts
Topic 4
Resolutions, This i promise to myself;
1. No more smoking
2. Stop yelling to someone
3. Control my anger to make me more patient
4. Saving .. Saving ... and Saving
I have decided to control my emotion this year and save morefor my daughter education.
Topic 6
I specially thank you for my mother who gave birth to me intothis world, being patient and care to . heard and supports of my problems , andgiving all bless for me and my little family  !! Nothing can replaced u in this world! Loveu mother

Thanks
Susan S320 Eione GTArcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

susan20 Last edit in 2019-1-28 17:18:09

Support 39

Default Signature
Reply Support 39 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
link_fj
User
Joined 2016-1-20
Last Visited 2020-08-06
Post time 2019-1-28 14:04:41 | Show all posts
Edited by link_fj at 2019-1-28 15:31

Topic#3

Bueno damas y caballeros, les mostrare el objeto mas importante de mi infancia se trata nada mas y nada menos que mi consola de NES o Nintendo Entertainment Sistem, y por encima de el pueden ver 2 de los juegos que mas me gustaron de el, ellos son: the legend of zelda I y The aventure Link(ZeldaII), considero que son mis objetos mas valiosos por que gracias a esta consola conoci el mundo de los video juego el cual forma parte de mi vida desde entonce, no podria contar cuantas horas de diversion me dio en el pasado, pero si puedo recordar como me diverti con esta consola, la consola en si no es muy grande, pero los cartuchos que usa si lo son xd, posee graficos en formato de pixeles es decir a lo retro pero geniales, tambien tiene otros accesorios como un zaper o pistola.

IGN: Masterlink
Server: UB5
Platform: Gamerocks

Nota: disculpen la calidad de la foto, tuve que tomarla con mi NIntendo 3ds y este no tiene muy buena resolucion que digamos xd.

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please read again the requirements for each task. You are requested to come with your own, original, creation/s. Also, do not forget to add your data ON your creation or on a piece of paper placed next to it. Have fun and enjoy while "working" on it . There's plenty of time, for a whole week, to think and rethink the topics you chose.
    Translate
    2019-1-28 14:08  Reply
  • ok lo cambiare por la tarea #3 pero posteare hasta mas tarde
    Translate
    2019-1-28 15:09  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please check your forum PM!
    Translate
    2019-2-5 03:52  Reply

link_fj Last edit in 2019-1-28 14:04:41

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nimuelake
User
Joined 2018-12-12
Last Visited 2020-12-31
Post time 2019-1-28 15:57:34 | Show all posts
TOPIC 1: "The lucky charm"

This dreamcatcher has followed me everywhere (I used to travel abroad due to my former work) during the past 8 years or so. It's not exactly as a "charm" in my mind, more like an ocd-necessary item to carry around no matter what I remember in one of my movings I thought I had lost it among all the boxes etc. and I was like really freaked out with the thought. Currently it "resides" in my bedroom and yeh, if I ever lose it or break it I'd feel extremely bad.

In game charm? I wouldn't say I have anything of this sort cuz usually my luck with this game is up and beyond of the Awful Land But if I had to choose an event that I feel slightly luckier than others then I'd go with Capsules I guess cuz even though I never spent a diamond on it I got some pretty nice stuff.

TOPIC 2: Answer Your ... Pet's Questions Day.

My pup Titus would ONLY ask me this question for sure xD

Eveytime I see this fairy I find it hilarious with this bubbly head xD

TOPIC 4: "This I promise to myself ...".

Actually I don't think I ever made a "list" of resolutions, it is more of a spontaneous thing that is happening throughout the year. I mean as soon as I realise that something needs "fixing" I tell to myself "yeah, you gotta fix that soon enough".
So if I had to make a possible list of 3 things I'd like to achieve this year those would be:
1) To paint the living room -.-
2) To buy a new security door for my apartment
3) To save money for the summer vacation

and a random thing I can think of right now is to get more flora for my yard xD

IGN: Nimue
1427 Vienna
GTArcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

nimuelake Last edit in 2019-1-28 15:57:34

Support 32

Default Signature
Reply Support 32 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2021-01-22
Post time 2019-1-28 18:46:48 | Show all posts
       Forum event:Monthly Marathon-January

Topic 4)

Resolution This i promise to myself:

1)No more smoking

2)make more money

3)saving 10k+ nectars on Tree in game and see that personal lvl 8 finaly there after 5 years playing

4)reach 1 bilion BR on game

Topic 6)

i want say thank you to my mother who gave birth to me and who taught me how to fight in this world full of chalenges and temptations and i will never be able to thank her for this!!!

ign:zina

server:uc 26

platform:FB

Translate
Floor reply (1)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2019-1-28 18:46:48

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
subhra hazra
User
Joined 2016-12-25
Last Visited 2021-01-22
Post time 2019-1-28 23:54:50 | Show all posts
IGN: larth
server: ub92
platform: facebook

Topic 4
Resolutions, This I promise to myself

1. I would exercise everyday to keep myself fit
2. I would reduce my weight to get a healthier life
3. save more money for my family

Topic 6
I thank you my wife for being a wonderful partner. facing everyday problems with you and sharing my issues makes my life struggle easier.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

subhra hazra Last edit in 2019-1-28 23:54:50

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2019-1-29 00:25:03 | Show all posts
Edited by lucasai at 2019-1-29 00:50

Topic 1
My lucky charm is a chestnut (see picture). I pick up one every Autumn and put it in my bag to always carry it with me. I believe it brings me luck for the entire fall but that its properties fade when another Autumn comes that's why I have a new one each September/October. There was this one time when I was looking for something in my bag and my lucky charm fell to the ground. When I bent to pick it up I found a coin - which is also considered a lucky item

Topic 7

Haiku for Tyche
Angel of New Year
Fireworks boom around us
Dressed in red and gold.

Haiku for Celeste
Under the moonlight
This ritual is mythic
Celeste has arrived.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2019-1-29 00:25:03

Support 14

Default Signature
Reply Support 14 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ihica
User
Joined 2016-7-7
Last Visited 2019-02-18
Post time 2019-1-29 04:24:25 | Show all posts
Edited by ihica at 2019-1-29 04:26

I can't reply ordinary. It keeps on blocking me and saying that  I used banned words, but I didn't say anything rude. Can I post screenshot at least? Is it approved?

Translate
Floor reply (1)

ihica Last edit in 2019-1-29 04:24:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-23 00:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087190 second(s), 67 queries .