North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 471| Reply: 4

Banned word list is out of date

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rip-passionate
User
Joined 2018-9-25
Last Visited 2019-02-19
Post time 2019-1-24 06:06:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Banned word list is out of date Reply:4| View:471
I am attempting to post a reply that's time sensitive to the Omen Summoner event... yet I have bad word warning preventing it's posting.

I found the Banned word list created in May of 2018... and found one word... similar to 'narrow' and removed it from my post.  Unfortunately, my post is still being blocked for 'banned words'.

It's a very clean post, my language and content would not be found offensive to anyone.

This leads me to believe the May 2018 list of banned words has been added to... and I cannot check against this list to clean up my post per GTarcade's standards.

Please update the list.

Alternatively, is there an active moderator I can send my post to for review?  It would have to be sent outside of these forums, sigh, I'd be willing to do that.  Is anyone here moderating?
Translate

rip-passionate Last edit in 2019-1-24 06:06:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
↜wind↝
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-1-16
Last Visited 2021-01-12
Post time 2019-1-24 06:20:02 | Show all posts
Hello rip-passionate

Apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused the old Banned word list, we'll look into updating it.
Would you please make a screen shoot of your post and post it here so I can see what seems to be the problem?

Thank you for your patience

LOA3 Trainee Mod Wind
Translate
Floor reply (0)

↜wind↝ Last edit in 2019-1-24 06:20:02

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rip-passionate
User
Joined 2018-9-25
Last Visited 2019-02-19
 Author| Post time 2019-1-24 06:45:18 | Show all posts
Edited by rip-passionate@hotmail.com at 2019-1-24 07:03

Sorry, that's not something I know how to do.  I just googled a little, and all I did was move the Word doc into MS's  Paint program.  I don't have a clue how to add anything HERE.  So I have a screen grab but there seems to be no way to drag or attach it here.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rip-passionate Last edit in 2019-1-24 06:45:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
execut‍e
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-17
Last Visited 2019-01-24
Post time 2019-1-24 10:12:25 | Show all posts
Hi rip-passionate

In order to post a screenshot on the forums, you can do the following.

1) In your thread, go to "advanced view", as shown in this screenshot here:

2) Once in advanced view, click on the image icon, as shown in this screenshot:

3) Once clicked on, you'll then see this table, click on "choose file" then select your image. Once selected, you'll then want to select "Upload". This will upload your image to your thread response.

Alternatively, you may try using Gyazo.

If you don't know what it is, Gyazo is an image capture program that allows you to take screenshots then it immediately gets uploaded online. This can save time compared to the option I provided above. If you wish to try it out, you may download it here.

https://gyazo.com/

If you do decide to download and use it, once you take an image, it will then be uploaded online. After it uploads, you can then copy the image's link in the URL that Gyazo provides when your image gets uploaded then paste it into your thread.

For more information about uploading images, please refer to this thread here.

http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1299015-1-1.html

Hope this helps you out. If not, let us know and we'll be more than happy to continue assisting. Until then, hope you have a good day.

LoA3 Mod Trainee: Execute
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Thank you Very much for the instruction, execute.

The post I had trouble with is now irrelevant with the dev's fixing the Omen Summoner event issue I had.

I'd still love to get an up to date "Banned forum words" list.  Clearly there's been some additions to it in the last 8 months.  The innocuous word I had to delete was rather surprising.  Seems foul-mouthed, filthy minded people can taint otherwise harmless words, no matter the language.  That and word combinations excessively used by product spammers.

Thank you, once again... I'm sure GTarcade's Customer Service staff will be happy to know I can now (with some practice) accommodate their frequent insistence on obtaining screenshots before they investigate.  They clearly prefer pretty pictures to a wall of words.  Can't say I blame them, there.
    Translate
    2019-1-24 15:42  Reply

execut‍e Last edit in 2019-1-24 10:12:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rip-passionate
User
Joined 2018-9-25
Last Visited 2019-02-19
 Author| Post time 2019-2-1 15:16:53 | Show all posts
OKAY... anyone at GTarcade listening????

UPDATE THE BANNED WORD LIST... already!

Another USEFUL post desperately needing attention and I can't post it.  Another mild and unoffensive post that probably has one normal everyday useful word in it... that some vulgar cretins misuse and ruin for the rest of us... and I can't post because I have no way to tell what word is BLOCKED.

Someone from GT... update the list... TODAY.  Some of us are trying to help you make improvements to the game and we can't because of your outdated banned word list.  So UPDATE it.

PLEASE.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rip-passionate Last edit in 2019-2-1 15:16:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-21 10:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061132 second(s), 41 queries .