North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 317| Reply: 5

Events not possible to complete - why?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-25 01:49:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Events not possible to complete - why? Reply:5| View:317
OK ... so the mods have seen my posting concerning an impossible-to-complete event (even if you go all the way topping up, there is simply no way to get the final prize).

One of the current events running right now is also impossible to complete, as it's daily requirements are not resetting to allow you to accrue additional points.

Now ... I am VIP5.  I have no idea what VIP level you would need to be to get 6 completed exp instances done in a single day, but this is rediculous.

I am not saying that the event is rediculous, but the entire premise of having the use of a BETA TEST SERVER is totally blown out of the water.  You test stuff there ... you fix it there ... THEN you roll it out and present it to the general playing public WITHOUT THE BUGS.  

Seriously, please test things properly before you mess with players who are desperately trying to figure out how to play the game and enjoy it, rather than tearing their hair out wondering WHY DOESN'T THIS THING WORK RIGHT????

That having been said ... reducing the graphics load would help a ton, too.  Hell, just make it so that players DO NOT SEE OTHER PLAYER'S DROPPED ITEMS OR GOLD, and the problem would evaporate overnight.
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-25 01:49:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
laka khan
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-8-20
Last Visited 2020-10-21
Post time 2019-1-25 04:33:56 | Show all posts
Dear onyxsablet,

Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you,
Since the test server is new, we did forward this as suggestion that we are not able to test stuff  in test server when it comes to the events which are based on top-up.

Lets see what dev's decide to do in the future.

Regards
EOC Mod Laka khan
Translate
Floor reply (0)

laka khan Last edit in 2019-1-25 04:33:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-25 05:07:24 | Show all posts
This is not directed at the forum mods, obviously ... this is for the dev team and the serious lack of intelligence they are displaying concerning these issues.

I am not talking about not being able to complete these events on the test server myself ... what I am saying is, these events should be tested ON the test server to find these issues in advance.  WE as the players in the regular servers, shouldn't be finding your bugs that you guys miss on the test server left and right.  

If we see an event, it should be working properly, especially when the event pops up over a WEEKEND when NOBODY IN YOUR OFFICE CAN FIX A PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY ALL WENT HOME FOR THE WEEKEND... so we get worked up for a weekend of absolutely no possible way to complete an event, no matter how much we work at it or top up.  Players get pissed off because they paid money to top up for an event that is impossible because they want the end goal which is impossible to get ... HOW DO YOU FIX THAT?  Are you going to compensate everybody for NOT getting the Libra Overlord? For the people that topped up just to go after it, are you going to GIVE it to them for compensation?  If you just give it to them, why not give it to everybody else, too?  After all, I MAY have wanted the overlord and decided to top up, but was lucky enough to find out that topping up cannot help in this event, so I did not.  THIS MEANS YOU LOST MY MONEY.  This is NOT the way your business model (this game) is supposed to be run.

THIS is the reason the dev team STARTED the beta test server.  THERE is where the problems should be found and fixed, and that lets you (the dev team) release properly working events and have the confidence to go home for the weekend without worries because you KNOW the game is working properly and your players are happy to spend their money topping up to do the events.

DO PLEASE pass this along to the dev team.  There are real problems in the game, and there are viable solutions to them staring them in the face.  This is not the time to pretend to be an ostrich and bury their heads in the dirt.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-25 05:07:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-25 06:57:03 | Show all posts
Hello onyxsablet,

Thanks for your feedback on this matter. Are you playing on a public server or specifically the test server? The public server has this overlord released which is why I am asking.

The overlord is obtainable through topping up. As you can see here:

I have not topped up to gain the overlord but it is possible to obtain the overlord.

From the discord conversations that I have seen, it costs roughly $300 to obtain the overlord. Note the bottom left of that objective, "Top up 1000 Diamonds in a single transaction 1 time(s)", which means you have to top up JUST 1000 diamonds, nothing more, nothing less. You have to spend X diamonds as well as top up X diamonds to get more points.

It was built by design, just as previous events for obtaining a sprite or elysian. The objectives do not reset on a daily basis for this very reason to encourage top up's to the game to obtain something that may be well worth the money and give you an advantage over another player who may not be able to achieve him.

I am sorry to see that you are frustrated. Know that our development team works hard to develop a game worth playing and we encourage you to keep posting your feedback to us. We appreciate all of our players who take the time to explain on this forum.

This is not directed at the forum mods, obviously

No offense taken. But we will for certain send this to our superiors who can then forward onward to the development team to look into.

As always onyxsablet, thank you for taking the time to post your concerns about the test server and the overlord.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-25 06:57:03

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-25 07:21:18 | Show all posts
I play on a public server ... we have THAT EXACT SAME event going on in our public server right now (EST-S533) and it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete.

You'll notice in my pic that I have all of about 22 points into the 360 required to get that overlord ....  and there are 11 hours left in the event ...

And I play every single day, doing pretty much every single event on 3 different characters.  If the event had been resetting the daily count in it every day, I would have had at least 70 points (as a free player) ... but even a VIP would find getting past that point impossible if the counts simply never reset from day to day.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-25 07:21:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-25 07:26:55 | Show all posts
onyxsablet,

If the event had been resetting the daily count in it every day

That is exactly it, though. The event does not reset daily to encourage topping up to get this overlord. You could suggest to our development team to allow the event to reset every day to continue gathering points and maybe adjust the point system so free players could have a chance to get the overlord. You can suggest it here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... y1D6Use39Q/viewform

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-25 07:26:55

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-24 21:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061814 second(s), 44 queries .