North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 926| Reply: 12

The real stuff of OP Mages in Late Game (or maybe is cheating)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzm0l9mk1e9mv...
User
Joined 2017-3-11
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-28 09:07:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
The real stuff of OP Mages in Late Game (or mayb Reply:12| View:926
Edited by abzm0l9mk1e9mvwo@facebook.com at 2019-1-28 11:30

Hi!

I was reading a lot of lies about how the characters are balanced in late game, and how the Mage is not OP against a late Warrior config... Let me be clear about that shi% that makes me sick every time I enter this game or I read about it in this forum.

Im a Warrior LVL 330+ (or 830 to be precise) and in another server there is a Mage LVL 348+. I have a BR of 120M (Im VIP 13+, spent a lot of money as you can see) and this Mage has a BR of 118M and also he is VIP 13 I think. And also his account has been passing by diffrent owners in this last 3 months.

Now he has 2.9M of attack, and yesterday he had 2.2M with onli 116M of BR, strange that he in one day increase his attack in 700K with only an increase of 1M in BR. First i thought it was some of that OP mages abilities that make him increase in a sick rate his attack... but those abilities had cooldown and there are not always active. But today he has been all time with that damage... maybe he is cheating his damage in some way.

If this attack is a normal shi% in mages, is clairly unfair and unbalanced that my warrior with 52M of HP dies every single time with one shoot of this stupid character. So dont tell me that the things will be going fair in late game, and the warrior will be able to take 2 or 3 hits of mages and survive, etc, etc, etc, because thats bu$$shi%.

By the way, I have a decent attack my own, like 1.8M and I need like 3 to 4 hits to take down his supposedly "weak" mage in a late game... with almost the same advanced attributes.

This unbalanced stuff is so anoying and unfair, that you shoul do something urgently. Or in another perspective, alert all the players that the Mage is the best OP character in the game and we need to choose him fron the beginning. I had spent like 10K USD in this game, to find the ugly truth that you lie to me, to us, to all players about how "balanced and fair" this game is...

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

abzm0l9mk1e9mv... Last edit in 2019-1-28 09:07:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-28 09:56:12 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-28 09:58

... why is your warrior not tanking?

Your f a t a l damage mitigation is zero ...
I gotta wonder what your reduced crit and resilience look like.  If you put all your stats and polishing into pure offense, of course you end up with a glass cannon that can't take a single shot.  DUH.

VIP doesn't make you a good player ... learn more about how the game works before you go throwing a fit and then throwing moolah at the problem until it gets smaller or goes away ...

Translate
Floor reply (2)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-28 09:56:12

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbywzEjtP8FjQF...
User
Joined 2018-12-27
Last Visited 2019-05-11
Post time 2019-1-28 10:01:08 | Show all posts
It's all about how you polish and purify lmfao. Cry baby warrior?
Translate
Floor reply (1)

AbywzEjtP8FjQF... Last edit in 2019-1-28 10:01:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzm0l9mk1e9mv...
User
Joined 2017-3-11
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-28 11:21:16 | Show all posts
Edited by abzm0l9mk1e9mvwo@facebook.com at 2019-1-28 11:26

Sooo many n 00 bs replying!! Im going to reply for all of you instead of going one by one wasting time.

The ammount of points that resilience and reduced crit that gives polishing and purifying is ridicously low. I had try that and still blows me from 1 hit...

If you are Mages trying to come here and justify with s t u p i d comments of game mechanics, the incredibly unbalanced that this game is; do yourself a favor and leave the game. So much people will be appreciate of that.

If you are Warrior class, please ilustrate me with facts, not noobish theories,  that you can tank that kind of damage with 51M HP, 102% of dmg reduction, 40% crit dmg reduction and 32% of f a t a l resist, because magnificent, lethal, and lucky resist still are impossible to rise above 2%.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzm0l9mk1e9mv... Last edit in 2019-1-28 11:21:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-28 21:06:01 | Show all posts
Edited by zett at 2019-1-28 06:07

Hello ZtatiC,

Thanks for reaching out to us and providing your feedback on this matter. First thing first, have you tried reporting the mage to Customer Support? They take any form of cheating or illegal top-ups seriously and handle all of the situations accordingly. If you have any screenshots or videos that can be used, this will help them tremendously.

Secondly, it seems maybe the 18 level difference could play a minor factor? If you were to pull up the Ranking hierarchy, what does the 'Compare' show? I know this doesn't ultimately achieve what you are asking on how to tank his hits, but I am also curious as to why you both have almost replicated armor yet the mage is outputting 2.9m damage and you are only outputting 1.8m, tremendous difference in who is going to hit harder.

Stunning also plays a big part. If you can land a stun on a mage before he can cast any of his skills, you may stand a chance. Take most of what I am saying with a grain of salt but trying to assist nonetheless. I play an archer, and I have a mage on my server who is 5-10m BR ahead of me. If I can cast Bloodthirst before he casts his skills, my life steal is incredibly high for the first few seconds.

Zett
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Dear Zett:

I had wrote to support this, but still no answer from then. I look today his build and his damage is normal again (2.2M).

The 18 lvl of diffrence doesnt affect too much, because we still have the same acces of equipment and the stats of having 18 lvls more is not significant (you know that). I think that the problem are:
    1. Cheating with some kind of auto kill or increased damage.
    2. Mage is really unbalanced at late.

I try every single thing these last 2 months against him (max resilience, stun build, max HP, different talents, etc) and i had killed him some times, but just got lucky that he  had no CD his abilities or the cheat was off.

Its really disturbing to see him against 6 characters and taking all down in a few hits including me.
    Translate
    2019-1-29 01:01  Reply

zett Last edit in 2019-1-28 21:06:01

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-28 23:23:40 | Show all posts
Actually, my mage is my lowest level character, been stuck at level 500 for over a month .... has 22 billion exp saved up if I ever decide to do his 4th promotion...  he'll shoot past level 700 instantly.   The mage is VIP0, never topped up.

My main is an archer ... 7th highest level on my server, 9th highest BR ... I am VIP5. I topped up early and quite wisely used the diamond investments to vastly increase the number of rubies I had at my disposal, which helped keep me at the top of the pile in leveling and power building, but I also learned a lot about the game and how certain things in it work as I went.

My secondary character is a warrior ... like the mage, he is also VIP0.  I kept him going past level 500, and he is currently the 17th highest level and 16th highest BR on my server.  This is a hell of a feat, for someone that never topped up, I hear. He is only 15 levels or so behind my archer, and due to the fact that the top 2 in our server are nearly 100 levels ahead of the rest of us, he still gets the world bonus exp ...

Now .... my main is about level 695, cant really do cross server stuff yet, so I am not way up there like you are yet, but we have mages already using Finger of Death on everybody and lording it over us... but we understand that there are issues of balance that belong in the game, and that mages will be beatable regularly later on, in 1vs1 pretty easily.  It is mages roving in packs like a friggin death squad you gotta look out for.

So ... if you think I am trying to put you down because I main a mage, you are wrong.  I play all three classes, so that I can understand all aspects of the game better, and that has made me a better player.  I would love to see, someday, what someone like me could do with resources like yours at their disposal ... VIP13?  holy crap... you have too much cash .... paypal me some? rofl...
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I see, you still are a baby compared to me. So really you dont know anything about late game yet. You dont eveb know all the talents and how they works...

Come back and talk to me again, when you finally realize what really happens with Mages, and we are going to have the same conclussion.
    Translate
    2019-1-29 01:05  Reply

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-28 23:23:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-29 08:51:29 | Show all posts
Hello pedtro.dt011,

I had wrote to support this, but still no answer from then.

I can escalate this to my superiors to investigate but I need some more information. Again, we do take cheating or illegally topping up seriously as this causes a disadvantage to other players.

Server Number:
Ticket #:
Date/Time ticket was submitted:

Thanks for your time in this matter. We do ask for at least 3 working business days for a response from Customer Support but anything over that, we, as moderators, can submit these issues to our superiors. We are unable to look at other players' accounts so we ask for other players to definitely work with Customer Support if possible.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hello Zett!

Server is EST-S396
    Ticket #7725732
    Date/Time: 2019/1/27 at 00:22:45

And no problem, please study this guy... Its trully anoying his one-shot kill allways.
    Translate
    2019-1-30 10:09  Reply

zett Last edit in 2019-1-29 08:51:29

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rexglacies
User
Joined 2018-9-27
Last Visited 2020-09-08
Post time 2019-1-31 02:42:12 | Show all posts
I'm a 90M BR Mage, FoD is a hit or miss skill.
If it crits, no one survives especially if the BR of the 2 opponents only has a small gap
If it misses, the mage has almost nothing to defend himself while waiting for cooldown of FoD.

Mage shines in 1v1, but is squishy in group pvp

Translate
Floor reply (0)

rexglacies Last edit in 2019-1-31 02:42:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
laka khan
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-8-20
Last Visited 2020-10-21
Post time 2019-1-31 04:10:17 | Show all posts
Dear ZtatiC,

Thank you for contacting us,
We have forwarded your ticket for follow up, Once we get the feedback we will get in touch with you, Meanwhile kindly please keep checking the status of your tickets as well.

Regards,
EOC Mod laka Khan  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

laka khan Last edit in 2019-1-31 04:10:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
6shadow6
User
Joined 2018-10-1
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2019-1-31 16:43:49 | Show all posts
this is some joke? "I'm a 90M BR Mage, FoD is a hit or miss skill." and you telling something about balanced the balance between character are OK if Mage have skill that he kill on one Hit. and his crit grow UP from 50% to 150% just like that. i never see something on any warrior my crit never grow UP from this what i have to higher. This Crit DMG come from Wings and should be the same this not should be grow UP just like taht how to have place for mage. and please stop telling to us some bull_s_hi_t.

i have mage low lvl and active FOD skill and mage use this skill all the times even to killing mobs and all ways 100% hit target and dead.

abzm0l9mk1e9 i agree with you some character on server are just for fun and making money.|
and no one will telling me it's not true, as server owner i know how this works if they put on server two tree players with unlimited diamonds and rubies + gold then this player will be OP trust me i know what i saying. Because as owner i make this trick to get more money from players. i just give some of my friends unlimited resources that they was able to buy almost all what was in coin shop. and every single mmorpg practice this policy we no need to know who is that because here this game have rankings and we see on ranking what wrong.

I remember some Mage he was all the times firs on every possible rank, but no one know what happen with him because i don't see him active long time. after when he "stop play" probably staff change character because after really short time we get new Mage with the same all the times he was first on all ranking.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

6shadow6 Last edit in 2019-1-31 16:43:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-24 19:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079182 second(s), 52 queries .