North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 368| Reply: 1

New guild war

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzfzun-gn4xak...
User
Joined 2019-1-3
Last Visited 2019-02-06
Post time 2019-1-31 23:51:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
New guild war Reply:1| View:368
Please to instruct me where I can find instructions how new guild war work!

I'm now coming to lv 120 and most people except top guild are leaving the game because of overpriced (gem) new heroes and one of the things where players have the feeling to interact with each other, Guild War is destroyed with Buggy (report not working) and untested and unexplained update.
Translate

abzfzun-gn4xak... Last edit in 2019-1-31 23:51:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

glakias-loa3 j...
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-10
Last Visited 2019-11-07
Post time 2019-2-1 00:57:31 | Show all posts
Greetings dear player,
Thank you for your question. You can read info about the new guild war system on forum, we will add them here for you to make it easier.
What’s new
--Remade Guild War
A. Battle Rules
i. The Guild must meet registration conditions before it can join a War.
ii. Registration period: Only Guild Leaders and Deputy Leaders can register.
iii. Preparation period: Qualifying guild members can join the battle and start deployments.
iv. Battle period: Guilds on the same battlefield will fight until there is a winner.
v. Off-season: players can only check points’ rankings and battle reports.

B. Point Reward Rules
i. During Guild Wars, players fight at different stages, and get points according to their wins and losses.
ii. Players can get different points rewards depending on how many points they get each week.
iii. Players can get different grades of rewards according to their point rankings within the guild each week.
iv. Player's points progress and reward claim state are reset at 12:00 A.M. every Sunday.

So basically the Guild Wars now have 4 stages:
Registration
Preparation
Battle
Off season
During Registration if you are qualified to enter the guild wars as a guild the leader or deputy leader must register the guild, you as a player will be automatically registered unless you choose other wise.
During Preparation you will see a few buildings on the battlefield, each member must occupy a building, each building can fit a certain number of guild members! Once a building is full of members the guild will get points..
You can see more info here:

If you have more questions feel free to ask.
Happy Gaming,
Glakias LoA3 Junior MoD
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • our only members that could particapate was guild leader and deputy, is there a time period for members to get involed?
    Translate
    2019-2-1 15:46  Reply

glakias-loa3 j... Last edit in 2019-2-1 00:57:31

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-21 01:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.389236 second(s), 35 queries .