North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 20045| Reply: 139

FAQ for New Guild War

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
mikaelam
Super moderator
Joined 2018-5-9
Last Visited 2021-01-07
Post time 2019-2-1 16:17:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
FAQ for New Guild War Reply:139| View:20045
Edited by mikaelam at 2019-2-1 18:18

1. Q: Why I cannot enter the Guild war?
A: Your Guild leader or Deputy leaders should register before 16:00, choose “Auto-Register” to avoid this issue later

2. Q: The time of Guild war does not fit my timezone well or I have no spare time during the preparation period, can you change the time?
A: We will consider adding a new mode in guild war, so you may have two options to play during a day later, then it should cover the majority of the players by offering more flexibility. Twice a day means you can only choose 1 of the 2 available times during a day.

3.Q: The new Guild War lacks any strategy, I just place my team into the building, that’s all?
A: The current battlefield is just for you to acquaint with the basic rules of the new Guild War. We plan to add more battlefield full of tactical game-play based on the current Guild War

4.Q: Who will get Ace rewards when members have the same points now?
A: Players with higher BR will get a higher rank

5.Q: What should I do during the preparation period?
A: Very simple, place your team into the stage/buildings

6.Q: How long will a whole season last?
A: A whole week, you can play every day and it will reset each Monday (Server time)

7.Q: How are my personal points calculated?
A: Personal points= Base Points+Rank Bonus. For example, you occupy Guild Vault successfully and get 220 points, your guild is ranked 2, your personal points will be 220*2=440. And you can check the details via Battle Result

8.Q: If you get 0 points in Guild Points Ranking Rewards will you still be able to collect a reward from it?
A: Yes, you can claim the rewards based on the rank of your guild

9.Q: Does the checkbox for auto-registration expire after a fixed amount of time? If not inactive guilds will flood wars this way.
A: It will not expire in the current version, we will consider improving it in the future versions

10.Q: Guild Server War rewards haven’t changed. Why?
A: We haven't changed the guild server rewards, but we will certainly add more awesome rewards than you can imagine in the future versions when we update more interesting game-play in guild war

12.Q: Do I need to be online for the battle?
A:
No, you only have to place your team in a building in preparation time and there is no need to stay online from that point on. But you can refresh your formations if you improve your BR

13.Q: Will my Guild still be able to register in Guild War if we have 10 members but only 4 are active and the rest have been offline for weeks?
A: Yes, it only requires the numbers.

Notes: We will keep collecting your suggestions and we need some time to improve the new guild war, stay tuned, we can make it better

Translate

mikaelam Last edit in 2019-2-1 16:17:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
magurean.paul
User
Joined 2017-4-28
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-2-1 19:24:47 | Show all posts
Making two sessions is even worse than it is now... people are struggling now with activity on building placement with two sessions what we split the guild in two ?!?! are you serious ? this is stupid.
Just extend the time period for people to place themselves into building to 12 hours for example. That way everyone can enter a building.
Translate
Floor reply (11)
  • I agree there is not enough time for the whole guild to gain access to the war as it is & that would make it harder for the smaller guilds to even have a chance, I thinkthe old one was just fine why did you have to go & change it. The format really stinks, but of course it is your game to do what you will. just do like all the other games & drive people away. i was beginning to really like this game but now you keep changing things, so lets see what else your going to mess up

Translate
    2019-2-2 00:56  Reply
  • Not happy with the new changes to Guild Wars. Not enough time to get people in to get setup. Like the old system way better.
    Translate
    2019-2-2 10:31  Reply
  • glakias-loa3 j... 

Sr. Player Moderator

Thank you for your feedback it is really apreciated!
    Translate
    2019-2-2 17:14  Reply
  • New guild war in it's entirety is stupid so yeah. And their policy is "if it's not broken and players enjoy it=let's break it so they run away"
    Translate
    2019-2-2 20:23  Reply
  • the guild war is now hopeless, what a f.o.o.l he has changed. Before that, more prizes could have been won. The time difference between me and the server is 6 hours so inventing registration and fighting hours is bad s.h.i.t and idiocy ....
    PL - wojna gildi jest teraz beznadziejna co za dureń to zmienił. Przedtem można było zgarnąć więcej nagród. Różnica czasu      między mną a serwerem to 6 godzin więc wymyślenie godzin rejestracji i walki to złe gówno i debilizm       
    Translate
    2019-2-3 04:08  Reply
  • Guild war of old was not fun, or exciting game mechanic.  Yes this has issues and making it 2 time slots is just about the dumbest thing  I've heard in awhile.  That however is not an excuse to ask for the old guild wars back, lets not be destructive just because this needs work.  Old guild wars was about as boring as possilble, it was just more convenient.  Litterally had nothing else going for it.
    Translate
    2019-2-3 04:19  Reply
  • New guildwar is more a chess play now. We have been able to defeat and win against stronger guilds than our ( 8M BR). The bad point for me, is we can't move our ppl who place themselves randomly. Pls change that and allow GM or Dep to move ppl into slots.
    Translate
    2019-2-4 03:19  Reply
  • Guild war says that I am ranked #1 but on my server I am #3.
    The new guild war is terrible and doesn't allow everyone to participate
    Translate
    2019-2-4 04:26  Reply
  • exactly, moving our people would be nice, NO not seeing where people are placed because again all that does it take the strategy out of the play and the BIG money can just put their few big players to win, the new way YES, it is far from boring like it use to be and most the complaints are the big money guilds that just can't use people not playing like they did before and just walk over the smaller money players, sorry, but this way it is, learn that there is a strategy playing Stratego Style not knowing, and zero strategy just putting your big money players to walk over all
    Translate
    2019-2-5 14:38  Reply
  • I agree here, we need more time to enter and leader/deputy should be able to move players around. We have 34 active members but only half can participate due to real life, these people also pay some money to play but can't participate in GW. Would be great if registration is from 11 am till noon, prep from noon till 21. Whats also not fair is that lower br/member guilds in our server win cause they only get easy opponents and we struggle with the much higher br/member guilds...
    Translate
    2019-2-6 20:03  Reply

magurean.paul Last edit in 2019-2-1 19:24:47

Support 37

Default Signature
Reply Support 37 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
magurean.paul
User
Joined 2017-4-28
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-2-1 20:59:55 | Show all posts
Edited by magurean.paul@yahoo.com at 2019-2-2 01:18

The issue now is that the time table for entering a building is too short. I suggest making it a longer period. Move the registration to 11-12. Then make the Preparation time from 12 to 21. This way every person can enter a building. And fight can remain from 21 to 22.
Another issue is that we can't make any battle plans as everything resides on luck. You can't see anything from the other guilds so you dont really know who to place in which building... We should be able to at least see what members are in the other guilds so we have a bit of a clue on who we fight. Total BR of the guild is useless because it matters only active players.
Give the ability to the guild leader to move around players that already entered a building. A person can enter a building and then go offline and you can't do anything about it strategy wise...
As the war is now you have absolutely no control over what personal points u get. It's all about luck. So what changes i said above are really needed. In the old war we did turns on who will be ACE for example because we knew exactly how much points we win. Now we cannot do this anymore since it's totally based on luck on who will be on which building from the oposing guilds.
Another issue is the multiplier u get from guild rank. The multiplier is applied to the total of personal points u get. This is wrong because if u get to be 2nd guild in last day of war then to the total points u have until then will be applied a lesser multiplier and u actualy lose points this way. The multiplier should be applied each day to the points got in that respective day so that it avoids the change in multiplier during the whole war.
Pairing system also is bad... we get guilds with total BR from 18 mil to 120 mil. How can the 18 mil BR guild compete ?
Translate
Floor reply (10)
  • Totally agree...
    Translate
    2019-2-2 02:47  Reply
  • well said
    /sign
    Translate
    2019-2-2 03:04  Reply
  • agreeee....please move the registration time from 11-13...that's the most convinient timeee
    Translate
    2019-2-2 11:18  Reply
  • glakias-loa3 j... 

Sr. Player Moderator

Greetings,
    Wonderful suggestions, we will make sure that the Devs see them!
    Translate
    2019-2-2 17:14  Reply
  • You made some good points, though I would like to counter one of them. To give the leader and deputy leader or whoever for that matter control over the positioning of each member, means that a leader or deputy leader with less well-meant intention can monopolize the guild wars rewards by putting himself or anyone of his choosing in those positions that give the most points. So in that sense they should simply go back to the first guild wars entirely, since it was a lot more balanced and it didn't need to become so complex too make it relatively fair for everyone.
    Translate
    2019-2-3 03:35  Reply
  • Why is there JUST a single 4 hour window for preparation.  There is NO benefit from a short window of time.  None.

Don't you actually WANT people to enter the preparation phase so they have actual investment in the GW?  So they get something out of doing it?

Why not a 20 hour preparation phase, so those around the world can log in at the time it fits best in THEIR life.
    Translate
    2019-2-3 06:19  Reply
  • What said rip-passionate, exactly. As long as it's not off-season and no battle is ongoing, we should be able to sign in for preparations ALL THE TIME. Limiting it to a specific time window makes no sense at all.
    Translate
    2019-2-3 08:56  Reply
  • Wmachiavelli : a GL that does this in his own interest and takes all rewards to himself will soon be in an empty guild. Greed is punished  either by having people leaving you since you're just a jerk, or by being kicked from a guild if for example you sit daily in 2500 building when your role is elsewhere.

Also, given people have life and not all live in my room, it may be needed to move some offline around for better deployment because someone is MIA ou just badly placed. Don't expect 50 people to place themselves in the best possible way magically by themselves. And it's even worse when you only have only 10 because all sitting in gate means losing GW.
    Translate
    2019-2-6 23:08  Reply
  • I agree, GL needs to be able to move members regardless of their online or not.  Two sessions is overkill and I won't support it.  It is too much work to ensure members are placed correctly as it is.  Now I have to PM member to move their token if it isn't where I want it.
    Translate
    2019-3-23 14:25  Reply
  • Why do we need a registration process?  Just let members do preparation anytime up to battle time.  If there is no one there, just count it as a no show....
    Translate
    2019-3-23 14:28  Reply

magurean.paul Last edit in 2019-2-1 20:59:55

Support 14

Default Signature
Reply Support 14 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jtcs80
User
Joined 2018-10-14
Last Visited 2019-04-27
Post time 2019-2-1 18:03:09 | Show all posts
instead of two time slots
why not just change registration to 11 am to 12 pm
and preparation time to 12 pm to 9 pm

ppl logs on for WB so they can join after it
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • 90% of the players proposed this. It's just basic common sense.
    Has been ignored.
    Translate
    2019-2-1 18:28  Reply
  • yes having to participate 4 times a day is a lot .. WB   GB   GW   GB2  
    damn
    Translate
    2019-2-2 01:38  Reply
  • glakias-loa3 j... 

Sr. Player Moderator

Thanks you for the feedback. Have a great weekend!
    Translate
    2019-2-2 17:15  Reply

jtcs80 Last edit in 2019-2-1 18:03:09

Support 9

Default Signature
Reply Support 9 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hanna starchil...
User
Joined 2018-11-21
Last Visited 2020-07-07
Post time 2019-2-1 19:31:12 | Show all posts
and I want to have  more information of the opponent Guilds, how many members they have, how strong they are each ... the option to click their information ... just the Br of the whole Guild (if its that ) is not enaugh information
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hanna starchil... Last edit in 2019-2-1 19:31:12

Support 7

Default Signature
Reply Support 7 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
david.devenpor...
User
Joined 2018-8-15
Last Visited 2019-04-18
Post time 2019-2-1 18:00:00 | Show all posts
This is unacceptable!!! its more for cash shoppers and wallet warriors?? plus twice a day? you could just keep it the same time as before!! make it fairer for all. Twice a day for smaller guilds will suffer so it will be pointless for them to even try if its going to be twice a day!!! So no not twice a dayand move it back to the original time !!!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

david.devenpor... Last edit in 2019-2-1 18:00:00

Support 7

Default Signature
Reply Support 7 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ishkaa
User
Joined 2018-10-19
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2019-2-1 20:26:04 | Show all posts
dear dev-team,

i just say NO! to your point 2.

Im a guildleader (strongest guild of S218-eu) and its hard enough, to get my players in the right slots so have a little chance to win against guilds, that are twice as strong as our guild. i will NOT do this 2 times a day! instead of putting 2 guildwars in - with less players of every guild and more struggling,

1 guildwar, registration in the morning (lets say 11:00 - 12.00h) and guildwar-preparation from 12:00 to 21:00h - then war time from 21:00 - 22:00h.

That is, what everyone wants.

to be clear: we are war-ace-guild since the beginning of this server. we are working on tactics, to have a chance to win again. but i as a guild-lead will NOT think on tactics of 2 guildwars a day. if you dont change this mess, we will stop playing guildwar - and i think around half of my guild will quit this game (and there are some of us that are vip 8-11 now, that will stop playing, if this crazy thing, you call "guildwar" remains).
in the hope that you listen to your players and HEAR what they say

sincerely yours
kheonai
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • Whine & threaten much? Shhhesh...just explain your view and give them a chance to work on it.  You sound like you're 12 years old stomping your foot on the ground. (Sorry, I hate threateners.)
    Translate
    2019-2-1 21:10  Reply
  • maybe you hate threateners - and maybe i hate loosing half of my guildmates because they dont like this new thing called "guildwar".
    Translate
    2019-2-2 02:59  Reply
  • don't make threats, just leave ishkaa, i am unhappy with the changes but i offered actual constructive ideas along with my distaste for breaking systems that were working just fine. no need for threats though, if ya wanna leave then do so.
    Translate
    2019-2-2 07:35  Reply

ishkaa Last edit in 2019-2-1 20:26:04

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kimberturpin
User
Joined 2018-11-4
Last Visited 2019-03-28
Post time 2019-2-1 19:10:04 | Show all posts
2. Q: The time of Guild war does not fit my timezone well or I have no spare time during the preparation period, can you change the time?
A: We will consider adding a new mode in guild war, so you may have two options to play during a day later, then it should cover the majority of the players by offering more flexibility. Twice a day means you can only choose 1 of the 2 available times during a day.

I hope you are not considering making two wars per day - this would be an epic fail in my opinion. The once per day with the new guild war system has already created havoc among players.

Lastly, while your FAQ is nice, I am sure a detailed guide on the guild war system would be greatly appreciated by many. What little information that has been listed in the various places has only kept people confused.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • I am a new guild leaser and I have
    Translate
    2019-3-10 21:17  Reply
  • Reply merowland01 :never played guild wars and I would appreciate a guide to basic strategies and tactics.  From what little I can glean from above conversations I agree that 2 times a day is too much of a burden on guild leaders.  Also prep time should be maximized to allow real world interfacing.
    Translate
    2019-3-10 21:20  Reply

kimberturpin Last edit in 2019-2-1 19:10:04

Support 4

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
poch.games
User
Joined 2017-1-2
Last Visited 2020-04-20
Post time 2019-2-1 16:38:52 | Show all posts
Edited by poch.games at 2019-2-1 16:39

A: We plan to make guild war twice a day, then it should cover the majority of the players by offering more flexibility.

NO. Small guilds struggle already to fill buildings and do something in GW. Spreading it over 2 war sessions will make it even worse. Stop this nonsense and extend the signup & registration period.

DO AS PLAYERS ARE ASKING - CAN YOU LISTEN TO US ONCE IN A WHILE

Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i stopped with giving money and all my guild look for the new game with less cash we will all leave if they don't fix things soon best way to make them listen
    Translate
    2019-2-2 01:41  Reply
  • extending the time for players to enter battlefield is a good idea, but only if guild leaders can adjust the teams so that we may spread out our players for the best result
    Translate
    2019-2-2 07:38  Reply

poch.games Last edit in 2019-2-1 16:38:52

Support 4

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mastercrit
User
Joined 2015-3-8
Last Visited 2019-10-30
Post time 2019-2-1 21:13:44 | Show all posts
NO definitely no to second guild war, and could you add a feature where the Guild Leader could change any members position that is currently occupying a building please?? this way it would be possible to have an even amount of players in all buildings, instead of the way it is at the minute, where we might get 10 in building 2500 for instance and only 1 in 1500. We know this is a new design and therefore most players do NOT understand how it works yet. I am asking this now as i know this will be a problem in future for people that entered the wrong buildings and then logged off for the rest of the day, therefore they can NOT move. So i ask again please, please, please give the Guild Leaders the opportunity to make the final decision on where the players should actually be.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

mastercrit Last edit in 2019-2-1 21:13:44

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2018-12-6
Last Visited 2020-04-14
Post time 2019-4-26 23:02:55 | Show all posts
The matchmaking system for this is terrible.  The strongest guild the server is SIX, yes 6x stronger with 3x more active players, but we get paired against guilds that we have to struggle to win against.  The second guild on my server LITERALLY auto wins and get 25k points every day because they are paired against empty guilds.  How is this fair?  Oh, did I mention the 2nd guild is just one person and his 5 alts?  Why are we not paired against people from our own server???

This is beyond stupid.  What was the point in changing the Guild War in the first place?  NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT.  Now what we have is a sh*t Guild War that EVERYONE HATES.  There was NO reason at all to change it. GIVE US THE OLD GUILD WAR BACK.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • This needs to be fixed immediately.  The easiest solution is this.  Monday-Wed You face the guilds from your own server, Thu-Sun you face Xserver.  It makes it fair and guarantees that the guild that actually is the best and the most active WILL win on each server.  Not some BS due to faulty pairing.
    Translate
    2019-4-29 08:09  Reply

10187921191870... Last edit in 2019-4-26 23:02:55

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alanboisban
User
Joined 2018-11-25
Last Visited 2019-04-19
Post time 2019-2-1 18:52:31 | Show all posts
delete this guild wars thx
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alanboisban Last edit in 2019-2-1 18:52:31

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hyip
User
Joined 2019-1-7
Last Visited 2019-04-03
Post time 2019-2-1 18:54:59 | Show all posts
Translate
Floor reply (1)

hyip Last edit in 2019-2-1 18:54:59

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shadowkinfe
User
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-10-08
Post time 2019-2-1 19:09:00 | Show all posts
how can I know the other point ???
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shadowkinfe Last edit in 2019-2-1 19:09:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-15 23:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078130 second(s), 60 queries .