North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1807| Reply: 5

We are being fooled! Tycoon is back!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hamacavula
User
Joined 2018-2-8
Last Visited 2020-02-22
Post time 2019-2-7 07:58:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
We are being fooled! Tycoon is back! Reply:5| View:1807
Just had a look on new server and there it was TYCOON!
We all want it back and they said discontiniued until further notic!
WE ARE BEING FOOLED!

I bet they will never add it again on older server, because of the smart players saving and getting top rank for free

What is your opinion? What would you think is best action against things like this?
It's not the first and not the last change they made to prevent players from normal progress and they will do again if we as a community don't stand together!
Take item exchange for example, there we could exchange advanced for superior awaken source. It was removed and now we are sitting on a pile of unused resources!
Why they did this? SO YOU SPEND DIAMONDS FOR AWAKEN SOURCE!!!!!!

Single Polls, Total 16 Users voted

Count down: 443 Days16 Hours26 min.

Your User group have no permission to vote

hamacavula Last edit in 2019-2-7 07:58:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2019-2-7 08:12:06 | Show all posts
Dear hamacavula,

I must admit this made me chuckle. Please note that the Tycoon that you saw on the new server is the Local Tycoon that all new servers get once they are a week old. To be clear, Super tycoon and Local Tycoon are two entirely different events, with different setups, different point system and different rewards and Super Prize. The development team is NOT selectively hosting tycoon for some servers while denying it to others. New servers have been getting Local Tycoon on the 8th day since much, much earlier than Super Tycoons optimization.

As for Superior Awaken stone in the Item Exchange, please note that this only happened once during a specialized event. Although the Development does ultimately have the right to include or exclude any item in any event, Superior Awaken stones were only available in Item Exchange during a specific event, which is not the same as the Item Hunt event that we get several times a week. I do agree that this was a great Item Exchange however, so hopefully we'll see it happen again in the future

Thank you for your time.

Regards
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ninjastyle Last edit in 2019-2-7 08:12:06

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbyeIzbvdhUWsG...
User
Joined 2018-5-28
Last Visited 2019-04-05
Post time 2019-2-7 15:30:32 | Show all posts
Recharge stop from me until they Get tycoon back PLUSS fix skyfall so players without attempts dont add points...and i am (were) A heavy spender
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbyeIzbvdhUWsG... Last edit in 2019-2-7 15:30:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dees nuts
User
Joined 2017-3-10
Last Visited 2020-07-26
Post time 2019-2-7 17:42:23 | Show all posts
you guys still waiting tycoon? get over it... now every event is diamond based what is so hard to understand...i have as well lots of resources which was supposed to be for tycoon but meh i just start to use them and got over the thought that tycoon will be reintroduced
Complaining on forum or facebook page will change nothing and this is reality xD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dees nuts Last edit in 2019-2-7 17:42:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
weisgood999
User
Joined 2017-4-29
Last Visited 2019-12-17
Post time 2019-2-8 17:31:57 | Show all posts
ninja.  please express your thought about indefinite optimization of super tycoon. if dev has no interest to continue  super tycoon. just give us an exact answer!  already has 6m  eternium
Translate
Floor reply (0)

weisgood999 Last edit in 2019-2-8 17:31:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nightcrawlerhn
User
Joined 2017-7-23
Last Visited 2019-04-12
Post time 2019-2-25 14:49:24 | Show all posts
Game has been tailored for a very specif market, people that have way too much money and time at their hands, amount of time it takes to do everything is ridiculous, same as value for items-resources or whatever the name, I have even come to think maybe game just wants high transactions to laundry some money, cause again how many ppl will spend a mansion worth of money in a game to not even max it out. Id be a much happier camper if they brought back tycoon and or super tycoon, both would be best.

Atm Im set on not spending another dime, every time I reach top 5 server merge... I've come to the point were I have found out im clearly a masochist cant grasp the logic on why I continue playing, our complaints worries and dissatisfaction seem to have no importance to who ever manages game business market strategy, this is the kind of game that sets bad examples and are booood on events like Blizzcon, just ppl too greedy dont care about ppl having fun just money cows, advice dont spend money till game becomes fun, not a donkey behind the carrot chase, where you are just being milked, so said the cow.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nightcrawlerhn Last edit in 2019-2-25 14:49:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-15 15:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059019 second(s), 45 queries .