North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 226| Reply: 1

Lockkk!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
terajana®
User
Joined 2019-2-4
Last Visited 2019-03-15
Post time 2019-2-14 16:08:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Lockkk!!! Reply:1| View:226
Edited by terajana® at 2019-2-14 16:15

OK, when can I unlocked my s3 acce?! This has gone too far,devs just milking money from us! I mean, think about it, did you ever get this much complaints before?
Mods, push my msg to devs, please..you are killing the game! More and more people are quitting and you are only concerned about Google play recommendations! Shams. Shame. Shame. On you.
I wonder..when will devs celebrate the fact that they actually did something good for ppl they depend on. Grasp this! No players =no era of celestials. Good luck with this.
Translate

terajana® Last edit in 2019-2-14 16:08:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-2-14 20:37:09 | Show all posts
Edited by zett at 2019-2-14 05:47

Hello terajana,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please know that the required VIP5 can still be obtained by Free-To-Play players. Once a week after the Elysian Treasure resets on Monday at 0500 server time, players' can work to get the VIP5 trial card. This trial card activates VIP5 on the player and the player can then craft items unlocked.

We highly recommend players to utilize our suggestion form to input any suggestions that they recommend in the game. The development team looks into this suggestion form. The suggestion form can be found here: ​https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... y1D6Use39Q/viewform. In the meantime, I can absolutely forward your suggestions and feedback to my superiors.

I am sorry for any frustrations this has caused as well as any inconveniences. We strive to bring an enjoyable game to everyone.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • It's not about vip privileges or crafting items. I pass my 3x s3 acce to my dummy acc to make mythic before devs locked it, but, just in time I can't pass back to my main. So, this nor only cost me equipment cuz had to dismantle mythic on my dummy, it also cost me those accessories that I can't reach now cuz it passed through locked mythic stones and it's locked. So, if nothing..devs should have announced locking those equipment and inability to unlock it before they made it permanent. If nothing - they are getting they paychecks every month cuz of all of us vip players.
    Translate
    2019-2-14 22:00  Reply

zett Last edit in 2019-2-14 20:37:09

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-26 08:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048645 second(s), 35 queries .