North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 412| Reply: 2

GTarcade client

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2019-2-27
Last Visited 2019-02-27
Post time 2019-2-27 10:11:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
GTarcade client Reply:2| View:412
Edited by 113858981700713443383@google.com at 2019-2-27 10:13

side note for the devs please make a real client for this game eventually instead of relying on a re-skinned emulator, even if it takes 10 years of casual work id love to see it eventually

so the faq or bug guide post for this seems hilariously ill informed or they just took the most comon solution and placed it there while relying on other users to help eachother out on the harder issues and or figure it out ourselves or write a post, so i came across several issues with the client not just with loging in mind you but also downloading it in general so heres what i did/what happened as it happened, im sorry for lack of screen shots but i feel it wont be needed as i didnt do anything special.

1. downloaded the installer - worked flawlessly

2. ran installer - seemed to work however it stopped at 95% and told me i had an internet connection issue and to try again later, this error in itself was FALSE it was actually a disk space issue on my laptop.

3. cleared up some space and installed it, come to find out i wasnt installing the game i wanted but instead a launcher thats basically bluestacks with a re-skin, congratulations for having us download an emulator just for your company.....

the game was an additional 5gigs, my laptop is very cheap and was gave to me as a gift from a relative for college so i grabbed my external harddrive uninstalled everything and re-installed it on there.

4. ran into a connection issue with using my external hard drive, turned out the launcher missed a patch it needed, after it updated it worked fine

5. downloaded without issues

Now the biggest issue i had which was by far the most annoying, on the launcher itself theres a request for your GTA account and at the very bottom theres quick login with facebook, gmail, etc...

i tried using that as thats how i started the game on my phone and that didnt work to get past the login authentication so i did the next best thing boys and girls.

1. did quick login to gmail from the site

2. took the random number  ID they gave me and requested a password reset, you can see the numbers in full on your profile at anytime.

3. logged in using the generated id and password i set.

nothing else other than that or making a new account seemed to work to log in
Translate

11385898170071... Last edit in 2019-2-27 10:11:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-2-27 21:28:01 | Show all posts
Dear player,

Thanks for taking the time to write up this detailed report of what you did to get the client installed as well as get logged in. I have been writing some troubleshooting steps and plan on getting them posted here relatively soon for common troubleshooting steps, including the ones that you have provided.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to write this up.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-2-27 21:28:01

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bokox11903
User
Joined 2020-10-8
Last Visited 2021-04-10
Post time 2021-3-25 17:44:55 | Show all posts
They have shared the complete procedure with us. You can easily download this application by simply following these steps and students can check edubirdie services to find out quality work. I am glad that by following this I have become a  client of it. Such blogs are a rate that is sharing this much information with us.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bokox11903 Last edit in 2021-3-25 17:44:55

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-21 21:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055070 second(s), 37 queries .