North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 481| Reply: 1

Def Heal team..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzey69ylollvl...
User
Joined 2018-12-11
Last Visited 2019-05-20
Post time 2019-2-28 07:17:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Def Heal team.. Reply:1| View:481
Edited by abzey69ylollvl-b@facebook.com at 2019-2-28 09:06

Its kinda frustrated when ur team loses with 3 heroes to 1 hero..all full hp..and all because u was attacker..just imagine full heal and tank team without dd..just sit in def..and u cant do nothing..
Im one of top players on RF server..and its annoying..not because im losing-because its a lame joke..i dont want to finish this game by making tank team and quitting..
And else..there is exploit in league and xserv league where u can get extra tries to attack players..its about time zone or incorrect timer at all..Game locs in RF(Rus Fed) deleting threads which informing trueth about a game..so im posting here..sry for my eng..for scr shots about exploit-just ask..besides..in a next month without ultimate game update for RF players..biggest part will leave..since there is a bunch of games for plain farm..u removed competition part from tree--stupidest decision ever,from 4 to 6 mil jump on a castle(why so sick?)..no excuses..there is no more competitons in the game for players who just played it for it..and pvp just sucks, since it all turns into random! part of freezes and controls..im 4.2 mil BR player who kicks players with 4.8 mils and biggest part of 10 servers turns on me..and im not even a mega top player(since there is just 5-8 of them with 6-8 mil BR over all RF servers)..just regular with vip close to 8.Many guys with vip 9/10 already quitting..too boring for them..i dnt know..maybe its just in RF, mentality and all over it..
And esle..many things in events can be bought by topaz.,as u can see top whales dont spend on them already..even mid whales..and by fact there will be no income from top whales if there will be no more players for them to make fun over them..Im player with 25+ years experience over browser/mmorpg games..game will be dead by summer(biggest part of winter players will go to enjoy summer and wont return) if there wll be no extremal changes which will keep theirs interest..and im i know that it is trueth..
And another..world chat is empty, since noone wants block on a guild chat..chich is-w t f..are u serious? in a browser game?? in a game where whithout regular player base wont be whales,where u can BLOCK any player???
And respect to the guy/s who made skill and team/sup system so deep, im glad that ur team should be changed time by time..respect guys!!!Over all..what ur missing..every year comes out too many games..not just browser..at the begining game updates was excellent, now just umm, whats going on..Dev team moved to another Game?..with all that income..are u joking?..or thats the fact which u took? 3-6 monthes and moove further..? whats not wrong if u have another game which will magnet such a player base as here..but the fact is, that all browser games will be dead at the time where virtual rality games will income in full stream..And now every second week will be jackopt..? heh, not bad, since whales will drop in a bit..since regular player is 4 mils and whale 6-8 mils br..some impossible challenge in gvg,pff..maybe u will add some algorythm for not just twinks and top donators to win jackpot(or even if its random(by certain %)..then to change that random..)..that will help to keep player base..and im not about myself for the winning..im about the game as it is, since tested drops on twinks and myself over all jackopt events and was right..guildies was upset heavily..
At the end-thanks for the all fun which u gave to me..and i will be happy for any decision which ull make in a next couple weeks(for those who didnt get it..i ll quit or ll stay..and not just me ..have fun)
By now-cy folks

Translate

abzey69ylollvl... Last edit in 2019-2-28 07:17:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
↜wind↝
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-1-16
Last Visited 2021-01-12
Post time 2019-2-28 16:23:05 | Show all posts
Greetings dear player

Thank you for your insightful feedback, it is always very appreciated.
We'll forward your feedback to our devs and hopefully, it is going to be taken into consideration.
Please stay tuned for any new updates and announcements that might come in the future.

Best Regards!

LOA3 Junior Mod Wind
Translate
Floor reply (0)

↜wind↝ Last edit in 2019-2-28 16:23:05

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-24 21:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050557 second(s), 35 queries .