North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 367| Reply: 5

Contribution Points always zero?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
postit
User
Joined 2019-2-12
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-3-13 18:36:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Contribution Points always zero? Reply:5| View:367
Server: S494
Name: Pcollector

When I hover over the Contribution Points icon, it always shows my Contribution Points are zero. Is this correct?

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

postit Last edit in 2019-3-13 18:36:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
↜wind↝
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-1-16
Last Visited 2021-01-12
Post time 2019-3-13 20:01:00 | Show all posts
Greetings there

Everything is as it should be. Those are the Guild's contribution points, they are related only to the Guild's chests that you can claim after a certain amount of points are reached, (as you can see from your screenshot)
Nobody can have those points personally in their possession.  

I hope this was a helpful info
Have fun playing!

LOA3 Junior Mod Wind
Translate
Floor reply (0)

↜wind↝ Last edit in 2019-3-13 20:01:00

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
postit
User
Joined 2019-2-12
Last Visited 2019-06-02
 Author| Post time 2019-3-13 20:23:46 | Show all posts
Thank you for responding.

Those are the Guild's contribution points, they are related only to the Guild's chests that you can claim after a certain amount of points are reached, (as you can see from your screenshot)
Nobody can have those points personally in their possession.  

If nobody can have those points personally in their possession, then there is no point in showing this. Can I make a suggestion to change it into: "Owned by guild: ...."

Not everything is as is should be because it says at the top left: "Hint: Personal Contribution progress is cleared at 12:00 AM every Sunday."
According to you there is no Personal Contribution progress...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

postit Last edit in 2019-3-13 20:23:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
poch.games
User
Joined 2017-1-2
Last Visited 2020-04-20
Post time 2019-3-13 21:42:43 | Show all posts
Edited by poch.games at 2019-3-13 21:45

"Personal Contribution Progress" rewards should be understood as rewards given when the total contribution from all players reach a certain stage. So yes, nobody owns this points since it's a sum of contributions made by all players. You still want it displayed nonetheless to see how far you are from next stage. And it resets to 0 every sunday, if you haven't claimed rewards by then they are lost.

As for the 0 in the popup window, it just simply counts how many of the items you're hovering over you have in your bag. So showing 0 here is logical since players can't have this tokens, it's a guild thing. The window is generic so it's applicable to all items (very useful when buying stuff in events shop), with some strange behavior like here on some rare occasions. Nothing gamebreaking imho though.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

poch.games Last edit in 2019-3-13 21:42:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tomaszkozlow2
User
Joined 2018-7-27
Last Visited 2020-12-19
Post time 2019-3-13 22:08:12 | Show all posts
I have 200 lvl for what I need to do tasks like I do not have any empty tasks and I do not need anybody lvl so you can kindly make a higher level than 200 lvl   
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • mam 200 lvl po co mi zadania które trzeba robic exp jak nic z tego nie mam są puste zadania i nikomu nie potrzebne przy tym lvl może tak łaskawie zrobicie wyższy poziom niż 200 lvl
    Translate
    2019-3-13 22:09  Reply

tomaszkozlow2 Last edit in 2019-3-13 22:08:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
postit
User
Joined 2019-2-12
Last Visited 2019-06-02
 Author| Post time 2019-3-14 01:35:12 | Show all posts
"Personal Contribution Progress" rewards should be understood as rewards given when the total contribution from all players reach a certain stage. So yes, nobody owns this points since it's a sum of contributions made by all players. You still want it displayed nonetheless to see how far you are from next stage. And it resets to 0 every sunday, if you haven't claimed rewards by then they are lost.
Sorry but you are talking nonsense. The total contribution progress is displayed by a number and a progress bar. At certain checkpoints the user gets personal chests. If you want it to be a personal rewards progress, it should show a number and progress bar of the number of chests that can be claimed.

As for the 0 in the popup window, it just simply counts how many of the items you're hovering over you have in your bag. So showing 0 here is logical since players can't have this tokens, it's a guild thing. The window is generic so it's applicable to all items (very useful when buying stuff in events shop), with some strange behavior like here on some rare occasions.
Thanks for the explanation.

Nothing gamebreaking imho though.
If nobody understands the game then the game is essentially broken.

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • My wording wasn't the best one for the first part. Let me try again : it's "ersonal Contribution Progress" that is wrong. To fit what that number represents, it should be like "Total Personal Contribution points from players in Guild" but that is too long. So it doesn't show your progress in collecting the rewards, but the total progression in players contribution towards the checkpoints you mentionned. Does it make more sense ?

As for the gamebreaking thing, I meant the feature is still working even if you don't understand description, and you can get a good enough guess when you see it at 0 on monday and raise during the week when players contribute to guild. Also you have little power over it besides doing your contributions. It basically works alone and all you have to do is collect the chests.
    Translate
    2019-3-15 16:50  Reply

postit Last edit in 2019-3-14 01:35:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-23 02:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061316 second(s), 44 queries .