North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2787| Reply: 50

[Forum Event] Laughter is the best cure!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2021-01-23
Post time 2019-3-23 13:58:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Laughter is the best cure! Reply:50| View:2787
Edited by loa 1 events at 2019-3-23 13:59

Bring laughter into your life! Let’s Laugh Day, celebrated every year in March, is the unofficial holiday that encourages people to laugh, enjoy the benefits and celebrate the uniting force of laughter.  We have all heard the saying, "Laughter is the best m e d i c i n e." Studies have suggested that laughter can help people relax and reduce stress. Laughing and being joyful can also have health and social benefits. Create an opportunity to laugh, bring humor in, spend time with fun people, smile! Here are some ways in which you can celebrate and incorporate humor and laughter into your everyday life: use humor to make someone’s day, take some time to laugh and Laugh out loud for a few minutes, watch a funny TV show, a film, or a funny video, spend some time reading jokes and funny stories or read the funny section of the newspaper, do something ridiculous, play with a puppy (or any pet really), invite your friends out to a comedy club or attend a stand-up comedy show. Make time for fun activities as whether you are a  giggler, a  cackler, or a belly-laugher, this is the day you’ve been waiting for!

"Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can." Elsa Maxwell

"We don’t laugh because we’re happy - we’re happy because we laugh." William James

How can you participate in event? Nothing easier than that!!!
A. Name the first 3 (three) things which would make you acknowledge the good in your life and distance you from negative thoughts.  I'd personally start that list with my morning coffee , which ALWAYS makes me smile!!!
B. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you today? (or ... this week?; this month?)
C. Tell us your funniest or your most awkward "memorable story" from the game since you started playing. Share with us your funniest joke!

RULES:
  • Reply with the answer/solution for ALL three tasks above.
  • You can add pics, drawings, photos, a joke, etc., just as to make everything funnier or more entertaining.
  • It is compulsory to write and add your IGN, server name and number, platform, in your post.
  • It is also compulsory to write your IGN, server name and number, platform, on your pics, drawings, photos, etc.or on a piece of paper placed next to it, in case you come with or you add these in your post.
eg. [your reply, all 3 (three) tasks are compulsory]
     IGN: BellyLaugher
     Server: On the Edge(1903)-GMT
     Platform: GTarcade
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar language, bad or rude words, any copycat reply, are not permitted/allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:
Start: 23rd of March
End: 26th of March     

REWARDS:
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after. All participants who meet the requirements of the event and follow the rules of will receive a participation reward. There are no "losers" here, everyone IS a winner!!! so all the participants will receive a ... surprise reward, as well!!!

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!

Special Notice from FreyaFM: Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2019-3-23 13:58:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2021-01-23
Post time 2019-3-23 16:49:35 | Show all posts
A. Three things that would make me happy:
- birds chirping outside the window when I wake up
- a cup of my favorite green tea
- a sweet treat in the afternoon, especially eclair

B. Funniest thing that happened lately:
- I was labelling samples that were meant to be sent to a customer. There was a word "shot" involved and I misspelled it so that it turned into a swear word (you know which one) Luckily I noticed it before the label was printed LOL

C. Memorable story from game:
- When I started playing LoA I went to a garden of one of the people I met in-game and I was certain that if I click their crops it would actually boost the yield of their crop. I stole thay guy's plant instead. So awkward and shameful. Later we became one of the best friends in game, haha

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames
Translate
Floor reply (2)

lucasai Last edit in 2019-3-23 16:49:35

Support 9

Default Signature
Reply Support 9 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2021-01-15
Post time 2019-3-23 14:47:21 | Show all posts
IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platform : Facebook

A. Name the first 3 (three) things which would make you acknowledge the good in your life and distance you from negative thoughts.  

First : My everyday "allowance" from wifey. She is the Chief Finance Officer at home
Second : Waking up to see and appreciate the greens everyday coz the back of our home is a golf course.
Third : The morning sun. Thanks God we have no winter and we have sun all year long

B. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you today? (or ... this week?; this month?)

My wife shared a joke yesterday:
The husband told his wife that the wife will wash the dishes because the name of the dishwashing soap is "Joy", which is a woman's name.
The wife countered then that her husband will do the laundry because the name of the laundry powder is "Mr. Clean".

C. Tell us your funniest or your most awkward "memorable story" from the game since you started playing.

During AE, we in Archangels always poise to make a strong head start. So Alliance chat is buzzing around with "hi" and "hello" and etc right before AE starts.. I told them that my ritual is that I take a bath before AE so that I may die in battle sweet-smelling. Told them also that since I am a Mystic, my staff is always hard and ready for battle also. LOLs and laughing emojis started to pop out.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

memendz Last edit in 2019-3-23 14:47:21

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giovannamaia
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2020-01-04
Post time 2019-3-25 00:03:25 | Show all posts

A. A sweet cake for breakfast always makes me smile:

Taking a bath with my pet is also in my list:

B. The funniest thing that happened to me last week was recieving flowers in my house for someone with the same name as mine, but just the number of the house diferent. I went myself to deliver to right person.

C. The Joke I have to tell was just a few day ago, during ss-tycoon. I was saving for almost 6 month and I decided to give everything in this tycoon. Soo, it was a friday and I was at rank 2, not easy that rank with all cashers in my server. Nice, and in the last day few minutes before my thirld Demonic War begin, facebook was having some troubles, I wouldn't get in the game, and some times even to enter FB was impossible. So in the last day, just because I missed my DW, from Rank 2 in ss-tycoon, I went to Rank 4... After 6 months saving... Do you all want a better joke than this one !? LOL

Giovanna
EbonHeartForest(1397)
GTArcade

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

giovannamaia Last edit in 2019-3-25 00:03:25

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
森高竜崎
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2019-3-24 19:39:15 | Show all posts
Edited by 森高竜崎 at 2019-3-24 19:40

>>Task A<<
1. Rain = blessings pouring on to me
2. Music (classical + indie + metal) = breaking free from life’s toxins
3. My black cats = throwing a party the introvert way

>>Task B<<
a business client and his associates set a meeting on a restaurant and i was assigned as our company’s representative.  so, i arrived on the restaurant ahead of time then i meet a group of people in corporate attire talking about business while waiting for someone because there is an extra-unoccupied seat on that table.  so, i discussed about our company, services and products to them at my very best only to find out that i was on the wrong table.  i felt like i want to hide my head under my shirt as i transferred to our “real” clients’ table whom i supposed to have a meeting with.  i really turned awkwardly red that night but at least i had closed two deals at the same time.  the next day, my business partners/college friends laughed at me when i told them what had happened that night.

>>Task C<<
i guess i had mentioned about this on the previous forum event.  it’s about me...
jumping to conclusion + failing to read between the lines + being too assuming = My Most Funny-Awkward LOA-Ninurta Moment
so, a certain player told me that there was an error on toon diwata’s setup and then we had a quite long chat about the game and some can be shared rl info.  i really thought he was asking me to join him to their guild of which that time i so wanted to be at.  but then i misunderstood to where our chat was heading to and so i felt i was slapped hard.  it seems being so assuming is a bad habit i cannot break.  luckily, world chat back then was like the “busy streets of tokyo”, what was posted on a certain time won’t be read on the next minutes.

ign: diwata.s622
server: uc26
platform: gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

森高竜崎 Last edit in 2019-3-24 19:39:15

Support 3

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
black.butler
User
Joined 2015-12-10
Last Visited 2021-01-15
Post time 2019-3-24 17:31:13 | Show all posts
The 3 Things Associated with Good Life minus the Negative Thoughts
1.  Waking up to my girlfriend's sweet voice.
2.  Drinking session with my Vampire Squad.
3.  Anime marathon even if I already know the ending.

The Funniest Thing that had happened to me
One of my vampire squadmates had his birthday recently and almost all of us got drunk.  I passed out earlier than any one of my friends.  The next day, I went out my friend's house to buy hot brewed coffee wondering why everyone was laughing at me, i was not walking the street naked -- i made sure i am wearing my clothes on when i went out.  When I returned, my friends are laughing like insane as i enter the door.  I went out with funny drawings on my face, they did that when i passed out at night.  It was annoying at first but then i laughed with them as well, it was few of the chances i would have such bonding with my friends. With that experience I learned my lesson to wash my face first before going out the house.

My Funniest / Most Awkward LOA Moment
Quiz time was one of my favorite features of LOA when i was still actively playing, I just love answering trivia/questions because  i learned mostly from school and it made me a smart person whenever i get the correct answers.  Before the quiz started I used to post on world chat "follow me I will lead you to the correct answers".  I was the first to choose to correct answer before anyone could read the entire question and its choices.  One time, I was unsure about one question, all of them was on the other platform while I stick with my choice even if they been telling me that I was wrong.  Towards the end of the quiz they are making fun of me, laughing at me.  I confidently posted that "humans were born to make mistakes" as my excuse.

biscuit
uc26
gta

Translate
Floor reply (1)

black.butler Last edit in 2019-3-24 17:31:13

Support 2

biscuit | Ninurta(622)-HKT
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gorex
User
Joined 2018-1-2
Last Visited 2019-09-05
Post time 2019-3-24 15:56:05 | Show all posts
Edited by gorex at 2019-3-24 15:57

IGN : gorex

Server : ub21

Platform : facebook

a. Three things makes me acknowledge the good in life:

- My everyday coffe

- my collegues and friends

- LOA where I chat with  online friends everyday

b. Todays joke:

-  Me: Would you like to be the sun in my life?
    My girlfriend: Awww... Yes!!!
     Me: Good then stay 92.96 million miles away from me

C.memorable story from game:

- when I asked a LOA female friend to married me ,she warned me that she has 3 kids

Translate
Floor reply (1)

gorex Last edit in 2019-3-24 15:56:05

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rockhoundracin...
User
Joined 2016-1-2
Last Visited 2019-06-29
Post time 2019-3-27 08:40:19 | Show all posts
Xbird
ub-86
GTA
A. Morning hug n kiss from my wife
B. the aroma of coffee
C. My pupster wagging her tail and crooning for attention.

2. Funniest moment of late? We'll that's a stretch this time of year for me Gonna have to say it was spending several hours trying to seat the bead and re-inflate one of my camper's tires in the garage. A notably difficult task for the particular type of vintage rim the camper has on it. I finally succeed using a method in which a flammable aerosol is sprayed in and ignited to cause it to literally explode outwards and seat. So after that blast, I go to bring it up to full pressure and the tire has a deafening separation failure explosion (ripped apart from a flaw) and takes out my metal storage rack when it rebounded off the floor. so 2 blasts, and an almighty racket a second later as all kinds of heavy steel hits the concrete and the garage door opens with my wife looking shell shocked and me laughing my tail off. I couldn't hear a word she was saying from the ringing in my ears.   

3. I still have to say the funniest game moment was dozing off during team dungeon first few months of playing game. While I snoozed away, two ladies filled world chat with all kinds of lovely encouragement in an attempt to get my toon to move. Needless to say, no gold level rewards that round. I woke up about 5 minutes later, ran up to the final boss and was quite surprised they didn't throw me off the team.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

rockhoundracin... Last edit in 2019-3-27 08:40:19

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jiamen2
User
Joined 2016-7-12
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2019-3-25 23:01:24 | Show all posts
A- three things that would make me happy
HAMDI and HAMDi and HAMDI ❤️ his voice, his laugh and his cute lilttle face
B-funniest thing that happened lately:
I didnt see my crush HAMDI for 1 year so i asked to meet him hhhh he said '' haha yo girl stop kiddin' me.. Are u talking to me theb he hang up the phone xD'' and i was like' ' oh man are u serious xD' '
C- the funniest thibg happened when i first start playing LOA
In TA, every team i join  then quick me out and come bacl then they quick me again i did it ovee 8 times then i explode i saiid '' whyyyy u keep kickin me out '' they said'' hey newbie slow down we' r not kick8n u we'r playing teams for so long ''
Ign:krystal
Server: carter(1008)
Platform : gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

jiamen2 Last edit in 2019-3-25 23:01:24

Support 1

IGN: Krystal
SERVER: Carter(1008)
PLATFORM: Gtarcade

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eclairluvschoc...
User
Joined 2017-12-27
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2019-3-25 22:22:23 | Show all posts
A. Three things which would make me acknowledge the good in my life and distance me from negative thoughts are:
  • Reading
  • Listening to my favourite songs
  • Cleaning and cooking

B. The funniest thing that happened to me last week was when I was sending an embarrassing message to my friend but instead of sending the message to her, I accidentally send it to my mother and well she hasn't stopped teasing me about it yet.

C. One of the most funniest thing that happen to me in game is when I lose my dias accidentally after misclicking on more rewards in HT, opening chest with dias in Finat Stand War and buff in DW etc. It is aggravating at first but becomes funny after a while.

IGN : Eclair
Server : ErebusDepths(1404)
Platform : GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

eclairluvschoc... Last edit in 2019-3-25 22:22:23

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
susan20
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2021-01-23
Post time 2019-3-25 01:40:13 | Show all posts
a. Three things makes me acknowledge the good in life:
- Every  morning i haddrink my hot tea with butter cookies make me comfort
- Chat with my my neighbour about new gossip
- Playing LOA where I can stop thinking about my routines
b. Todays joke:
-  My wife asking me to pass her a lip balm . Andby mistake i gave her a tube of Super glue. Its been month now and she’s stillnot talking to me .
C.memorable story from game:
- when I set DW sometimes i missed the DW coz of thedifferent times with LOA times .In my server i had 12 hour more from servertime. So when server time show 1.00, in my time is 13.00, and so on.  Example i set DW at 16.30 on 21/3/19 . on 20/3night i had prepared to  join DW in themorning at 4.30 in morning , so i sets the alarm to wake me at that time. Whenthe alarm rang out im quickly turn on my laptop and entered LOA game. But wheni enetered the DW zones , i  cant get enteredThe DW , i confuse and asking what is the problem with LOA coz i cant playingDW . I restart 2times  and cant get inthe DW zones. Then i chat with someone why i cant entered the DW , and he saidthat now the server time is 16.40 on 20/3/19 , so i had sets the wrong alarmdate and thats why i cant enetered the DW
Susan S320 Eione GTArcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

susan20 Last edit in 2019-3-25 01:40:13

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2019-3-23 15:31:17 | Show all posts

A. Name the first 3 (three) things which would make you acknowledge the good in your life and distance you from negative thoughts.  

First : My everyday Game online distance me from negative thoughts.
Second : My cat which always meoow at me every morning.
Third : Fresh air in the morning makes me more alive

I slipped myselft on the street when walking, laugh at myself for my own clumsiness  lol

C. Tell us your funniest or your most awkward "memorable story" from the game since you started playing.

During swapping equipments accidently sold it thats so awkward.

IGN: Barbatos
Server: ub51 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA
Translate
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-3-23 15:31:17

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dyllan vega
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-3-23 19:10:17 | Show all posts
Edited by dyllan vega at 2019-3-23 23:54

CANTIQ
1418-PST
GTA

A. The first 3 (three) things
1. Give thanks to God
2. Do joggingin the morning to breathe fresh air
3. Take ashower and have a healthy breakfast

B. Funniest thing that’s happened to you today
As usual, in the morning,a Pitza's sender delivered my Pitza order.
Would you like to know what happens when I want to eat?
When the lid is open it turns out that all the cheese and meat are attached to the cardboard lid.

C. Funniest or my most awkward "memorable story" from the game since i started playing
When Ifirst played the LOA game, I used a female charter even though I was a man inreality.
When the level reaches 40 we can marry fellow players.
There is afriend of mine who does not know that I am a man. He sent a proposal to get memarried.
After I told him that I was male, he withdrew his proposal and did notbecome married to me again.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

dyllan vega Last edit in 2019-3-23 19:10:17

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nimuelake
User
Joined 2018-12-12
Last Visited 2020-12-31
Post time 2019-3-23 21:23:19 | Show all posts
1. Name the first 3 (three) things which would make you acknowledge the good in your life

First thing are my dogs, second my flora in my yards and third the close people in my life

2. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you today? (or ... this week?; this month?)

While out at the park the eldest of my dogs pooped by mistake the tail of my smallest, their reaction was something that caused an explosion of laughter trust me

3. Tell us your funniest or your most awkward "memorable story" from the game

Was private messaging with one of my gamemates when the cersor "jumped" from the private chat window into global chatbox without me noticing. Needless to say the teasing and laughing was unbearable for the next couple of days -.-'

Nimue
1427 Vienna
GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

nimuelake Last edit in 2019-3-23 21:23:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2021-01-22
Post time 2019-3-23 21:47:12 | Show all posts
A(3 things) 1/ watch my love birds 2/my morning coffee&cigarettes 3/ morning stroll.    B(funny things)-was nearly Team Arena time and i was making coffee and instead of adding sugar i've put salt in my coffee as the 2 pots was same colour.  C/(funny things in game)- i usually put my alt during Team Arena to be able to start battle and always it takes a lot of time only for my alt to load and the guys always says: you ready slow man lol . Ign:vinn Server:ub21 Platform:facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2019-3-23 21:47:12

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
agung kurniawa
User
Joined 2017-3-30
Last Visited 2020-02-28
Post time 2019-3-23 22:29:16 | Show all posts

A. Name the first 3 (three) things which would make you acknowledge the good in your life and distance you from negative thoughts.  I'd personally start that list with my morning coffee , which ALWAYS makes me smile!!!

fishing for fish on the edge of the lake and accompanied by 1 cup of coffee. it's really very happy

I am a shopper. when I want to go walking I only bring a match without carrying a cigar

C. Tell us your funniest or your most awkward "memorable story"

LOA when playing with old friends. and that makes you sad when you are old friends one by one

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

agung kurniawa Last edit in 2019-3-23 22:29:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ijuuull
User
Joined 2019-2-28
Last Visited 2019-07-17
Post time 2019-3-23 22:29:35 | Show all posts
Edited by ijuuull at 2019-3-23 22:30

IGN: ijul
Server: uc26
Platform: Facebook

A. Three things that would make me happy:

1. Im happy when i drink coffee on the mountain.
2.  Put away the technology and explore the outdoors
3. Playing with my Pet in home

B. Funniest thing that happened lately:

- Put your hands on the car and get ready to die. hahaha

C. Memorable story from game:

my most interesting experience was being in ninth place when TyconSS, in the midst of people who had money to buy diamonds, whereas I didn't.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

ijuuull Last edit in 2019-3-23 22:29:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anjeram camba
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2019-3-23 23:16:01 | Show all posts
A. Name the first 3 (three) things which would make you acknowledge the good in your life and distance you from negative thoughts.  I'd personally start that list with my morning coffee , which ALWAYS makes me smile!!!Answear 1: OMG! its morning! am i late! Get up! what time is it? oh its already closed! %$#&!
Answear 2: already have a breakfast! nothing to worry bout lunch!
Answear 3: &%$! i am broke! and in the other side of the brain! *thinking* does it suit the right amount that i have for today?

Answear: i was on the wrong place on the wrong time and space of life... lols!

C. Tell us your funniest or your most awkward "memorable story" from the game since you started playing. Share with us your funniest joke!
Answear: all is perfect in the moment in the right time but your are wrong in the place in the right time on the wrong place that everybody knows about it. but only you that knows it all bout yourself. that you dont want to telll anybody else but yourself. lols...

IGN: anjeram
SERVER: uc29
PLATFORM: facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

anjeram camba Last edit in 2019-3-23 23:16:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-23 06:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106930 second(s), 69 queries .