North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3587| Reply: 53

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - March

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-3-25 12:59:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - March Reply:53| View:3587
Edited by loa 1 events at 2019-4-2 21:04

"For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strenght, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident. Our monthly marathon challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving it/them, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the span time of a week!"
Here we are again, to challenge you with our March Monthly Marathon. Let's revise how it works!  We propose you seven different topics to choose among. Each topic has a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution/answer/reply. You may choose one topic only and stick to it or you can try up to three topics to play with. Be creative, let your mind run free and have lots of fun while doing that!
The seven topics we challenge you with this month are as it follows:

TOPIC 1: Let's "Time" debut for LOA!!! 1923, March, 2nd - "Time" magazine debuted.

TASK: a.
Think of a current event or of an important feature in game. Write an article (not very long, though; it shouldn't overpass 80-100 words, let's say ) about the event or feature that you selected. Add pictures, scheenshots or a drawing.
b. "The LOA News Hero of the Year" award - think and choose one of the heroes in game to award the trophy to. What do you think it qualified that hero for being awarded? Design the award. Do not forget to add your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) on your sketch/drawing'design or on a piece of paper attached to it.

TOPIC 2:
March 13th is "Good Samaritan Day". The day is also known as Good Samaritan Involvement Day. A Good Samaritan is someone who performs acts of kindness so this is the day for unselfish actions to help those in need and to celebrate kindness.
TASK: a. Make a list of the last ten (10) things you did to help others.  You may also want to create a list of ten (10) additional things you could do to help others and show your kindness and generosity.
b. There is surely someone you met while playing who, at a certain moment, was "the Good Samaritan" for you and showed you kindness or generosity. Who that person is and how she/he unselfishly helped you?

TOPIC 3:
Mirror, mirror ... I am celebrating my being "Absolutely Incredible Kid Day”.
TASK: a. Create an award that you would give to yourself for being so incredible. Be sure to explain why you would give yourself this specific award. Design the award and do not forget to add your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) on your sketch/drawing/design or on a piece of paper attached to it. (handwriting requested)
b. Imagine your mirror started talking to you. What might it say if that happened?

TOPIC 4:  "Make up Your Own Holiday Day".
TASK: Create your own holiday!  Keep the following in mind and namely refer to: 1) name the day; 2) give the reason for celebrating it; 3) tell us what special events would take place that day; 4) name the type of symbols which would be associated with your holiday. Feel free to add and come with pictures, photos, a banner, a badge, drawings, etc. To certify it's your own creation do not forget to write down your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) on a piece of paper which you place next to it.

TOPIC 5: March is “National Sauce Month”. It is also the month we celebrate "the birth" of Coca-Cola. (the drink was invented in March, 1885)
TASK: a. What is your favorite type of sauce?  What food dish do you associate it with? If it is to "invent" or create your own sauce, what would it be? How would you call it? Give us the recipe for your sauce . If possible post a photo, a picture to show us your savoury "creation" (it is compulsory to add your data - IGN, server name and number, platform - on a piece of paper which has to appear placed to your creation in that photo/picture).

b. If you could invent your own soda, what would it be?  What would its flavor be?  What type of bottle would it come in?  What would its name be?

TOPIC 6: Addicted, addicted ...
TASK: a. Open up a dictionary and search for "addiction" and "addict" words. Define then what the words mean to you. Give and write down your own definition for them.

b. Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without? (name at least one of them). Tell us, in no more than a sentence, how you'd define your addiction to game.

TOPIC 7: On March 30, in 1858, the patent for a pencil with an attached eraser was issued.  On the same day, but in 1993, the Peanuts comic strip character Charlie Brown hit his first game-winning home run.
TASK: a. For a moment there ... take your pencil’s point of view. What do you think a typical day in your life would be like? Make a sketch of you as ... a pencil (with or without an eraser attached).
b. What is a moment in your life that you are most proud of and why?

Let's revise how this event works! You might want to and you should read this very carefully .
RULES!
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted. You may choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to answer.
  • You may choose more than one topic to answer, but only up to (no more than) three different topics.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers are to be posted in a single post.
  • It is compulsory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: Traveller
      SERVER: Limbo(965)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade

SPECIAL RULES. REMINDER.
  • Remember: you cannot choose more than three (3) topics to answer.
  • Remember: write ALL your answers in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar language, bad words are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:

START: 25th of March, 2019
END: 31st of March, 2019

REWARDS:
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after. ONLY the participants who choose more than one topic to answer, are eligible to enter "The top 10 most supported" for a "surprise" extra reward!!!

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
!!! Here it is the Top 10 Most Supported winners list:

Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2019-3-25 12:59:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2019-3-25 15:23:23 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2019-3-26 07:52

Forum Event Monthly Marathon- March

TOPIC 2
(10) things i did to help others:

1) feed neighbours cats

2) Donate to orphan

3) Listen to others

4) Take care little children

5) Give a hand in house chores

6) Pick up my cousin at school when their parent unavailable

7) Make a breakfast for my relatives in the morning

8) Helping my mother in the market

9) Taking care my uncle dogs

10) Listening my aunt rambling about her husband lol

The good samaritan would be always my mother who would helping and care for me all the time in need.

TOPIC 6

Addiction for me is when i can't miss or always doing the things almost everyday and would be felt empty if i miss it just for a day.

Currently i'm addicted playing LOA in sense i'm addicted to game, I tried to play it at least 2 hours a day, would be nice if they add more new heroes in lucky tree that would make my addiction more to the game lol.

TOPIC 5: March is “National Sauce Month”. It is also the month we celebrate "the birth" of Coca-Cola. (the drink was invented in March, 1885)

My favorite Would be Intestine sauce follow with chicken intestine satay. If i can invent my own sauce it should mix with all different flavors i would called it Twister sauce the recipe would be white onion, Ketchup, Ginger, Salt, Papper, etc

If i could invent my own soda it should mix with fanta, Rootbeer, and cola flavors named it tropical Soda.

IGN: Barbatos
Server: ub51 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-3-25 15:23:23

Support 153

Default Signature
Reply Support 153 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel of heave...
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2020-11-07
Post time 2019-3-26 00:10:17 | Show all posts
Edited by angel of heaven at 2019-3-26 13:18

IGN-Angel eva   
                                                  Server--ua207                                                      
                                                         PLatform--gtarcade
                                                                                              TOPIC-2--GOOD SAMARITAN DAY
task A--10 things i did in last few days to help others--01.have to serve treatment with smile to patient & his/her attendence..
                                                                             02--showed the way of local road as much people asked...
                                                                             03--helped server mates to do their dailies
                                                                             04--helped to cross roads old persons..
                                                                             05--did give extra service in hospital as my collegues had problem & had to leave
                                                                             06--stayed honest to everyone i meet
                                                                             07--teaching my student as a tutor (still continuing)                                                                             
                                                                             08--shared my books with my juniors in college
                                                                             09--donate blood regularly
                                                                             10--donated money & clothes for poor people & orphan
task B--the person I claimed as my samaritan is my old friend "ALYSA"--Felicia skinnar...she left the game very early about 3 years ago but still i cant forget her...she was not like a mentor but she will give time ,listen to ur every word,will do dailies with regardless the rewards..but the reason that she is so special for me--- at the starting of server tycon was very tough so as non casher i had very limited resources..so just before ending hour number was chasing furiously & i was out of both resources .so i was literally broken but she logged on my character & did recharge without asking back money...i cant really forget her in my life..

TOPIC -   06-  -ADDICTION

task A--Addiction is a common word for us & in daily i used to define it in different different way...lol...but really if u ask what is addiction then I must have to say a strong attachment to something or a particular activity so smoothly or perfectly that u will continue repeatedly  either u feel happy,joy,satisficat or  u feel bore,unpleased,exhausted unnecessary,or tired of doing that despite the outcome may harm u or   enrich u  & the person perform such act called addict...

task B--Ceartainly playing any indoor or outdoor game as long as my body suports...

TOPIC --07 --PENCIL
task A--I can erase my mistakes in life to write another chapter in a right way & can sharpen up myself even better than past..so overall I will obviously enjoy a different existence as pencil on earth...
task  B--Surely when i heard i can study for MBBS under govt..reason -- i can server people ,can mix with different people, can get closer to normal people, can show what i am...

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

angel of heave... Last edit in 2019-3-26 00:10:17

Support 101

Default Signature
Reply Support 101 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
森高竜崎
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2019-3-30 05:21:10 | Show all posts
Edited by 森高竜崎 at 2019-3-30 08:03

TOPIC 2 - GOOD SAMARITAN DAY
Things I Did to Help Others:
1. assisted our neophyte barista on how to operate the espresso machine.
2. became a veterinarian for a day, i took in-charge when my neighbor's cat gave birth to its kittens.
3. did the dishes because my cutiest li'l sister was busy for her exams.
4. directed the lost stranger to his supposed destination.
5. gave newbie a hand to sort out the files on the cabinet.
6. had an initiative to prepare and serve a cup of coffee during our business brainstorming
7. helped this (and the future's next) generation by saving the nature through proper waste disposal
8. lend my colleague a cash.
9. open the door for a crippled man.
10. shared personal experience and ideas to my brother on how to win a girl's heart.

Since i don't communicate much in games, i only made few in-game friends and one of them is kite (actually he is a friend of toon diwata's former pilot).  he as always letting me do solo demonic wars on his CK during tycoon whenever i failed to set dw on Ninurta.  he let me stay on his ally when there was this glitch of applying back on an alliance.  recently (and currently) work made me really busy that i do not have time to play but he agreed to login diwata everyday even if he has other things to do in real life.  i can not thank him enough.  if by chance one day we meet in person, i will personally serve him the best coffee and cake on our shop...

TOPIC 3 - AWARD / MIRROR MIRROR

i would name this as the "MOST INNOVATIVE ENTREPRENEUR" and also "THE TIME FOR ME-TIME" award....
i am giving this to myself as my reward for being dedicated to my work and the contributions i made for our company within a year -- my ideas might be as wierd as the picture above but at least most had worked for the business... the trophy also served as a reminder that time flies too quickly as 4 seasons passed -- that i might grow up like a sturdy tree but i will miss a lot of things on my youth if i will work like a machine 24/7.... as a poem says -- "Take Time to work.... Take Time to play..."

if by chance my mirror on the wall started to talk to me, it would ask:
...so, should i inform your secretary to check your sched and to squeeze in a date with your bed and pillows?  it's been a while, i lost the track of time.  you will surely have a long ZZzzz-versation with them..."

TOPIC 6 - ADDICTED, ADDICTED ...
ADDICTION is an irresistable temptation, an anti-depressant, a stress reliever, a medication that a dose of it will mean a whole world for an addict.
ADDICT is a person with a long term craving and/or hunger for something.

my addiction is "Mu-ffee" --the fusion of Music and Coffee.  MUsic (will only make me SICk) or coFFEE (will keep me feel inCOmplete) alone as separate addictions will just give me lesser if not lame "kick" on my system.  the addiction would have a strong impact if will be combined together.

i am addicted to LOA because if not i should have quit and stop from playing on the day when Ninurta had merged twice and even after my ex-girlfriend (my dearest diwata) had retired from the game.

ign: diwata.s622
server: uc26
platform: gtarcade

edited: grammar correction

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

森高竜崎 Last edit in 2019-3-30 05:21:10

Support 71

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 71 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
susan20
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2021-01-14
Post time 2019-3-28 08:01:21 | Show all posts
topic 2
task A -
a list of the last ten (10) things  did to helpothers
1. Help other ppl to win the event (rose event)
2. Give some money to homeless
3. Help my mother to clean the house
4. helped clean prayer hall
5. Give some food to homeless animals
6. Help my cousin to prepare dinner
7. Teach my cousin sister english , mandarin , and mathlessons
8. Share my book to my neighbour
9. Donated some clocthes to social organization
10. Help my neighbour when he or she need some help
b) Hent is the person that help mein events , he always let me win the rank 1 prize in rose event or ss tycoon . Healways made me the winner by giving all his roses or let me rank 1 by let meplayed DW in his ally alone .
topic 6
to me word addiction is when u had work or play one or twoactivities but u dont wanna stop to play or doing it everyday . Everyday u willthinking of that and will be frustated if u didnt play or doing that activities.
b) My addiction is playing LOA , i always looking laptop andopen LOA game after i arrive at home . I always thingking and dreaming of LOAeven when i sleep , i cant let it go even its bedtime , i always sleep late tofinish daily in LOA game
c) NO LOA means No Life
Susan S320 Eione GTArcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

susan20 Last edit in 2019-3-28 08:01:21

Support 62

Default Signature
Reply Support 62 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nieli3a6
User
Joined 2016-11-15
Last Visited 2019-09-20
Post time 2019-3-30 18:01:57 | Show all posts
Edited by nieli3a6 at 2019-3-30 22:16

MONTHLY MARATHON - MARCH 2019

Topic 1
The most important thing in this game until now for me is Armament Feature. Because of this feature we can boost a lot lot of Battle Rating (BR) for our heroes and our main character. From the armament upgrade which can improve our stats greatly by choosing what we need to focuss on. For example on Attack, we can get a tremendous attack power if we can maxed the armament upgrade. Armament improve, Enchant to will have our BR boosted. Once we met the certain requirement (complete upgrade set) we can get additional great stats boost. not to mention Armament crystal that we can place crystal to boost our BR. We can place up to lv 10 armament crystal on 5 sockets and on 6 gear. And lastly armament Engrave, although it can boost a little BR but it can be considered good enough to increase our BR

Topic 2

what i did to help others :
1. Work at my Auntie's house
2. Give food to beggar in the street
3. Give a cake to my friends birthday
4. Donate clothes and money to orphan
5. Escort my little sister to school everyday
6. GIve food when I go to my family's place
7. Helping design my cousin's house8. Helping my cousin find a good wife
9. Give some foods to homeless cat
10. Buy my brother a phone

Topic 6

Addiction is action of someone that cant live without it
I played LoA for almost 5 years, I played for 6 hours everyday
I'm a gamers anyway, my life is just about game
IGN : kendedes
server : 1355 EverwatchKnight
platform : FB

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

nieli3a6 Last edit in 2019-3-30 18:01:57

Support 41

Default Signature
Reply Support 41 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb_001
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2021-01-18
Post time 2019-3-28 14:15:19 | Show all posts
TOPIC 2: Good Samaritan Day
TASK: a. Make a list of the last ten (10) things you did to help others.
1) Loan a friend some money 2) Donated to a charity 3) Recycled some electronic items 4) Generously tipped server for food service 5) Bought a sibling a needed birthday gift 6) Helped a friend in LoA with group daily tasks 7) Taught a friend how to do some specialized woodworking tasks 8) Sent a friend a thankful holiday card with a gift card 9) Took a friend on some errands when their car was having problems 10) Bought a friend lunch
b. There is surely someone you met while playing who, at a certain moment, was "the Good Samaritan" for you and showed you kindness or generosity. Who that person is and how she/he unselfishly helped you?
HH has always been so helpful to sync up with me to do some of the timed events such as team arena. It's not always convenient to be online at the same time so I am grateful for the help.

TOPIC 6: Addicted, addicted
TASK: a. Open up a dictionary and search for "addiction" and "addict" words. Define then what the words mean to you. Give and write down your own definition for them.
Addiction is when someone has a hard time quitting something. An addict is a person who has an addiction.
b. Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without? (name at least one of them). Tell us, in no more than a sentence, how you'd define your addiction to game.
I'm addicted to the beach. I love going to the beach as often as I can.
I guess I have an addiction to LoA since I keep playing it. lol

IGN: BadBucks
Server: S215
Platform: gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

bb_001 Last edit in 2019-3-28 14:15:19

Support 41

Default Signature
Reply Support 41 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nimuelake
User
Joined 2018-12-12
Last Visited 2020-12-31
Post time 2019-3-25 14:57:00 | Show all posts
Topic 3 - Personal Award, Mirror Mirror...

The reward I'd give to myself is a coffee cuppa for being such a caffeine junkie without the slightest remorse

My mirror would probably tell me "Give it up, you won't lose another pound if you just keep staring at me"

Topic 6 - Addicted

I prefer to give the meaning of addiction as a strong desire to do something endlessly lol. It's quite a close cousin to the definition of insanity in my mind, doing the same thing all over again while expecting different results.
Personally as stated above can't go without my caffeine daily dose.

My gaming addiction in general can be defined as a necessary but not pure evil

Topic 7 - Pencil, Proudest Moment

If I was a pencil I would probably be extremely bored since I wouldn't be much of use nowadays so yah, sitting in mah pencil case and being all Meh lol

One of my proudest moments was 4 years ago when I managed to quit smoking for good, never touched it again nor I plan to ever do it till the end.

Nimue
1427 Vienna
GTArcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (2)

nimuelake Last edit in 2019-3-25 14:57:00

Support 33

Default Signature
Reply Support 33 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cat_heart
User
Joined 2017-5-9
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-3-25 14:12:53 | Show all posts
Edited by cat_heart at 2019-3-25 14:15

IGN: Cat soul
Server: Northcrown(1385)
Platform: Gtarcade

TOPIC 6:

Ad diction for me is strong emotional attachment to somebody or something. I think  more the sel-being is developed less ad dicted can one be. Now i have ad diction in books i realise that my pas sion for them is not always normal. I even prefer booktu bers to other youtu bers lol.

I can't live without coffee. I ad dicted to it 10 years ago when low bloo d prea ssure tort ured me during exams. I consu me coffee cups with milk nowadays  and even try to cut off my daily norm to 2 -3 cups (compared to 7-10 in the past). However, even now i am ad dicted to the extend that if i was thrown to unhabited is land, i would die without a cup of good coffee in several days.

I used to play a lot 2-3 years ago, yet unfortunatelly at the present i have no so much time and wil ling to play for several hours a day. Never theless, i don't top playing and making progress.

TOPIC 2:

1) fe ed stray animals

2) cu re stray animals

3) did free artworks for my friend to win a competition ( all in all she got 2 place)

4) played for ex-hus for hours lol

5) translate( read re write in en version) song for a friend

6) being a ps ychologist for my friends in their stressful situations( sitting with them for hours)

7)  babysitting with my friend's daughter

8) helping with language to a row of random people

9) dona ting to a baby's founds

10) helping mom with money

As to the ga me, i think Lunadiel from our server is a great hel per, good friend  and real volu nteer of the server! She can help in every event listen to your problem or just be compassionate! Thanks, dear!

Translate
Floor reply (3)

cat_heart Last edit in 2019-3-25 14:12:53

Support 32

MiuMur
Reply Support 32 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ratt
User
Joined 2015-4-17
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-3-26 10:59:45 | Show all posts
Forum Event Monthly Marathon- March

TOPIC 2

1) open the door to seniors
2)pick up street garbage
3)give the seat to pregnant women
4)give advice to people in my work
5)make a breakfast for my relatives
6)Taking care my sister's dog
7)help to cross the track to the elderly
8)teach my nephews math
9)Help my mother to prepare the dinner
10)collaborate in social service works

TOPIC 6
Addicted, addicted ...

Addiction: its wants do or make something always

Addict:person that have a addiction
My own definition is enjoy doing or making something to the point of spending a lot of time on it

Adiction for me is play  monster hunter freedom and propose you a goal in the game, kill and capture monster always was fun for me so i can play several hours in that quest  until get kill a certain monster

IGN: Mr Jack
Server: Ub104
Plataform: Gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

ratt Last edit in 2019-3-26 10:59:45

Support 18

Default Signature
Reply Support 18 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
unepica (lau)
User
Joined 2016-10-3
Last Visited 2021-01-18
Post time 2019-3-28 10:16:54 | Show all posts
[Forum event] Monthly marathon - March

Topic 2: "Good Samaritan Day"

1. Do not throw garbage in the street, papers, wrappers, bags, etc. I always look for a basket and, if there is not, I keep it in my wallet and throw it when I get home.
2. At school, at work or even in a game, I give my support
3. I respect the elders a lot and my treatment is very kind.
4. I give my seat in transportation to pregnant women, children, the disabled and the elderly.
5. I help cross an avenue.
6. I defend any human being, who receives some type of Bullying.
7. I advise people, when they try to find the solution to their problems and can not see it.
8. I rescued puppies and stray kittens. Some stayed in my house and others gave me a new home.
9. He always greets me with a smile and I address myself with respect towards others.
10. I have a lot of patience when explaining, for example, the use of the cell phone, computer, program, application, etc. if the other person does not know anything about it.

Topic 6: Addicts, addicts....

Addiction: Use or excessive consumption of something.

Addict: person who has an addiction.

My addiction is mate In our country, Argentina, is the favorite infusion of most people. At breakfast time, in meeting with friends, even with just drinking. You also drink coffee, or different styles of tea ... But many, like me, can not be in one place for long without drinking from our infusion.

IGN: Unepica
Server: ub83
Platform: FB
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

unepica (lau) Last edit in 2019-3-28 10:16:54

Support 14

Default Signature
Reply Support 14 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anjeram camba
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-3-25 18:35:11 | Show all posts
March Monthly Marathon

Topic 5:
A) soy sauce with calamansi... some extra chili pepper and ketcup. any food that is ready to order.

sauce from a salad.

mayonnaise, carrots, cabbage and some black pepper.

and it is called coleslaw.

B) a soda? a cola with a icy mint the type of color of the bottle will be navy blue. a glass bottle. and it will be called summer.

IGN: anjeram
Server: uc29
Platform: facebook
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please check your forum PM!
    Translate
    2019-4-2 21:33  Reply
  • nothing there
    Translate
    2019-4-9 18:38  Reply
  • no prize after the event.
    Translate
    2019-4-9 18:39  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Hello anjeram. Your rewards have been sent in your forum PM and it is strange you claim you did not get anything. It means then that the message of thanks for what you got as special item was not written by you?!?
    Translate
    2019-4-10 00:48  Reply

anjeram camba Last edit in 2019-3-25 18:35:11

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2021-01-18
Post time 2019-3-25 21:42:24 | Show all posts
TOPIC2-Task(a)1/feed my birds 2/help my neighbours 3/help homeless people 4/make donations 5/help old people 6/help friends at work 7/help family at home 8/neighbour watch(when they are not at home) 9/read letters for old people 10/pickup garbage on the beach. Task(b)my samaritan in game is bellatrix,she help me for DW during a ss tycoon.                                                                                                                                                                                          TOPIC6-task(a)-addiction for me is when yr program to do same things everday at the same time.(b)my addiction is coffee i drink around 10 cups per day.(C) my addiction in Loa is i try play at least 1-3hrs everday and no day off lol.  ign:vinn server:ub21 platform:facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2019-3-25 21:42:24

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ijuuull
User
Joined 2019-2-28
Last Visited 2019-07-17
Post time 2019-3-25 22:10:27 | Show all posts
TOPIK 6:

a. because gamers will never be able to finish the game completely. In addition, because of the basic nature of human beings who always want to be winners and proud to be more proficient at something including a game.

b. playing games has positive and negative values, therefore I play games just to calm my mind which is tired of working every day.

TOPIC 7 :
a. when we have trouble in life, no friend wants to help me

b. a very proud moment for me was when I successfully graduated from university with satisfying grades, and made my parents proud.

TOPIC 3 :
a. - Consider the benefits of generosity
- Embrace gratitude
- Start really small
- Give first
- Divert one specific expense
- Fund a cause based on your passions
- Find a person you believe in
- Spend time with people in need
- Spend time with a generous person
- Live a more minimalist life

IGN : ijul
server : uc26
platform : facebook

Translate
Floor reply (1)

ijuuull Last edit in 2019-3-25 22:10:27

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dyllan vega
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2019-3-25 22:38:04 | Show all posts
Edited by dyllan vega at 2019-3-25 23:16

CANTIQ
1418-PST
GTA

TOPIC 2: March 13th is "GoodSamaritan Day".

A.  The last ten (10) things to help others
-    Help parents / grands crossing the road.
-    Wash a neighbors car!
-   
Dare to be honest even though it is very bitter.
-   
Save the person who almost drowned
-    Give money to poor people
-   
Helping friends who are bullied / persecuted
-    Donate money to an orphanage
-   
Donate blood
-    Buy some food and give it to a homeless person
-    Helping a child who falls off a bicycle

B. Ten (10) additional things that i can do to help others and show your kindness and generosity
-    Smile at everyone i see, because we never know a friendly smile could brighten anyone’s day up!
-    Just go visit someone in the nursing home that has No one, the company and caring means a lot to them
-    Clean a friends house or do their laundry if they are unable to or cook them a meal.
-    Say THANK YOU to my spouse let them know that i still appreciate them and not for granted
-     Take the time to send flowers to a friend or family member who is currently facingchallenges.
-    Offer to do something in solidarity with a friend or family member in order to help them meet an important goal.
-    Do an extra chore without being asked, and without expecting anything in return
-    Arrange all the details of a surprise date.
-    Take on a little extra work when i know someone is having difficulties outside of the office

A.  My favorite Sauce is Tomato Sauce (Saus Tomat in Indonesian). The dish I can associate with is "Squid Fried Butter" called "Squid Fried Butter Tomato Sauce"
B.  If i could invent your own soda,it tastes like Coca cola, canned packaging, called Sprite

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

dyllan vega Last edit in 2019-3-25 22:38:04

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gorex
User
Joined 2018-1-2
Last Visited 2019-09-05
Post time 2019-3-25 23:09:55 | Show all posts
Edited by gorex at 2019-3-27 20:08

TOPIC 2:

1) helping homeless

2) cure wild life animals

3) donate clothes for poors

4) invite elderly persons for social activities

5) translate( read re write in en version) song for a friend

6) various enviromental protecting activities

7)  babysitting with my friend's daughter

8) consulting people

9) donating to hospital founds

10) helping relatives in various way
TOPIC6

a.-addiction for me is when I   do same things everday with extraordinary plesure

b.my addiction is coffee i drink around 4 cups per day.

c. my addiction in Loa and I try TO play at least 2-3hrs everday and no day off AT ALL

ign   gorex

server ub21

platform facebook

Translate
Floor reply (1)

gorex Last edit in 2019-3-25 23:09:55

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 04:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105959 second(s), 65 queries .