North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 292| Reply: 4

Endless Tower

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
spawn13
User
Joined 2019-3-1
Last Visited 2019-05-24
Post time 2019-3-27 07:53:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Endless Tower Reply:4| View:292
ok guys i went to the endless tower to help my guild player to finish it ... since i already finish i suppose to get  reward for every floor for helping the other rite its 5 battel assist points first time we finish floor by floor i was getting 5 of them when we finish total was 80 ok that good we finish on time with the SSS score ... so second time we went over ther and we start not from the buttom but from 8 floor and when we finish She got what she suppose to get for every floor but i got it only for the last floor its total 5 points ... Honestly i dont care about those points im not using them but it still got to be fix so person who helping got to get total 40 if they start from 8 floor again not 5

Ok now Group Event Hunting Grounds i and again i already finishing so i suppose to get only assist coins So i think if you spend rubys you can get more Points No i spend 200 rubys and Got same amount of points its 5 usually if you spend rubys over there you getting double amount of Stones for The enchansment I dont know Rubys i need them those 200 rubys could be spend to go Tyran Portal again or lair of the bosses Anyways i hope developers will help me get the rubys back

Nick Spawn13
Server cet-s603

Thank you very much Its little  things but it is matter !!!!!!!

and Enjoy the game who can obviously i cannot do that With the Recharg Failure everytime ))

Translate

spawn13 Last edit in 2019-3-27 07:53:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
spawn13
User
Joined 2019-3-1
Last Visited 2019-05-24
 Author| Post time 2019-3-27 08:44:02 | Show all posts
Also Tower of Legent I got already MAX amount of stars now its just stay with out doing nutting but when you was finishing every 3 chances to get max stars you was getting 10-20 Rubys Dont remember exactly but rite now you dont get nutting because i have max amount so i have to wait till i get 250 lvl to Go forward and getting stars maybe you should Open somehow so you can finish the event daily with you any stars getting and get reward for finishing daily like you doing with blitzz Elf and mounts something to get daily reward who reach the limit
Translate
Floor reply (0)

spawn13 Last edit in 2019-3-27 08:44:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-3-28 01:09:34 | Show all posts
Dear spawn13,

Thanks for reaching out to us! This all great information and feedback on the game. I will try my best to answer your questions and then forward you to the suggestion form where you can input suggestions on what could be included in the game.

1) Endless Tower: This game goes off BR but I have noticed that going through Floor 1 to Floor 8, it does give the 5 assist points each round. However, if you successfully beat Floor 8, and you go again, it will start you off at Floor 8 because based on the "BR" and what I imagine to be the last completed floor (which was 8). The player will get everything still however the player assisting will only get 5 assist points because you only assisted with 1 level, not all 8.

2) Hunting Grounds: When you are in Hunting Grounds, and you are assisting, you do not get the chance of increasing your assist coins. Although the options are present to try and get 'rewards', you will only be rewarded with assist points. I am sorry to hear that you lost your rubies in this event while assisting. While we as moderators help players, you will need to reach out to Customer Support to investigate your account and hopefully get your rubies back, which you can do so here: https://support.gtarcade.com/

3) Tower of Legend: This would be a great suggestion, and you can leave suggestions for our development team to look into here: ​https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... y1D6Use39Q/viewform

I appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-3-28 01:09:34

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
slifer the sky...
User
Joined 2018-11-25
Last Visited 2020-06-24
Post time 2019-3-28 01:49:09 | Show all posts
Hi zett,

Tower of legend doesnt consist of stars as spawn13 is mentioning. Im going to guess they mean spirit realm as tower of legend is not an easy mode to clear all 300 floors of as im stuck at 204 with a health regen boss.

Correct me if im wrong though spawn13, im on same problem with spirit realm as im maxed on 540 stars due to having completed all 6 chapter on max stars and cant collect the daily points either from the spirit realm solo event rewards.

Kind regards,

Slifer
Translate
Floor reply (0)

slifer the sky... Last edit in 2019-3-28 01:49:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-3-28 06:46:50 | Show all posts
Hello slifer,

You are absolutely correct! I was wondering that myself when I was typing it but they may have meant Spirit Realm. I know I have completed the max amount of levels and cannot get the daily points from it, but I am sure (do not quote me) they are working on creating more levels for it.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-3-28 06:46:50

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-23 21:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051948 second(s), 41 queries .