North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10013 Threads / 42793 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 352| Reply: 3

Golden Leaf Privilege BUG

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rafyklf
User
Joined 2016-3-19
Last Visited 2020-09-14
Post time 2019-3-28 00:52:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Golden Leaf Privilege BUG Reply:3| View:352
Hello,
I recharged yesterday 27.03.2019 ,  400 topaz , because it was advertised , if we recharge xxx amount we get a free recharge of that amount in the first day of tycoon. 28.03.2019.
In golden leaf carnival i have no free attempt,it say no more uses . i wanna ask,its a bug or just a little lie for players to recharge for words only?
ill add some screenshots to prove what i'm saying.
Ty,
Speedshot HKT S34-Boyle

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

rafyklf Last edit in 2019-3-28 00:52:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celestrialinvi
User
Joined 2019-3-14
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2019-3-28 06:30:32 | Show all posts
Hello there Speedshot.

Thank you for taking the time to send this post to us on the forums.

As we have taken the time to review this post and the evidence you have provided in regards to the recharge you have made and the claims you have made, from what we have seen, this does not appear to be any bug or glitch at all.

This is how the event works:

There's two specific actions to take, first you have to activate, and if you want to use in the same day within the duration of time you have available, you push use. If you don't want and you wish to keep for tycoon, you just hit the activate button.

If you read very carefully, you can recharge in one specific time frame. So if you recharge yesterday before the event, you cannot activate today.

We hope this information helps you out in regards to this event and thank you for your post here on the forums.
~CelestrialInvi
Translate
Floor reply (0)

celestrialinvi Last edit in 2019-3-28 06:30:32

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rafyklf
User
Joined 2016-3-19
Last Visited 2020-09-14
 Author| Post time 2019-3-28 12:59:47 | Show all posts
I know , but was advertised as : an EXTRA Attempt on first day of tycoon not wait to Activate on the first day of tycoon. EXTRA for me is +1 not wait 1 day.So wee should activate on day of recharge + FIRST DAY of tycoon.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rafyklf Last edit in 2019-3-28 12:59:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celestrialinvi
User
Joined 2019-3-14
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2019-3-29 08:54:41 | Show all posts
Hello there Speedshot.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to us on the forums.

As we have taken the time to review this post and the evidence you have provided in regards to the recharge you have made and the claims you are saying in your response to us, by reading what you have provided previously, there was no word in the event saying from the screenshots saying that you would be allowed a extra attempt on the first day of the Tycoon event.

Unfortunately, we are sorry to say this to you but if you would read very carefully here from the event everything you sent to us, the rules of the event were stated clearly at the top of the event in the screenshots you have provided, we are sorry, but we cannot refund you for any trouble that this has caused for you.

We hope this information helps you out in regards to this event and thank you for your post here on the forums.
~CelestrialInvi
Translate
Floor reply (0)

celestrialinvi Last edit in 2019-3-29 08:54:41

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-15 23:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052697 second(s), 40 queries .