North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 275| Reply: 1

Auto Buggy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Vika Ntsume
User
Joined 2019-2-13
Last Visited 2019-04-13
Post time 2019-3-30 15:47:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Auto Buggy Reply:1| View:275
Goodday Sup.

Hope you guys are good, thanks for the constant updates but the recent one seems to have made auto a bit buggy, because on both my phone and laptop, auto doesn't engage the bosses after launch anymore it just stands still, or runs forward then turns back again, worse is when doing Demonic Jungle and Spirit Realm, if for any reason I'm not watching it and move to the bosses myself it just stands still and time runs out. It worked fine before the two updates don't know what happened.

Plus can't I choose where offline automation grinds because their are more efficient places to grind exp then the ones it sometimes goes to because I'm lvl 699 and the current offline location gives 450k exp/min where as there's a place I can grind 700 exp/min.

Thank you for your time and a great game.

FunkdePuss.
Translate

Vika Ntsume Last edit in 2019-3-30 15:47:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
laka khan
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-8-20
Last Visited 2020-10-21
Post time 2019-3-31 06:10:38 | Show all posts
Dear Vika,

Thank you for contacting us,
Sorry to hear that you are having issue in game, For auto not working, kindly please check your automation setting, Sometime they get reset, Just goto setting, click on automation, and select whole map in automation scope  Section.

About the other question,
Yes you can select either locate or current screen in the same automation scope, This will make your character stay on the selected screen, but it has one draw back, if by chance you get killed, then your character will respawn at the start of the map, and if there wasn't any mobs, then character will not move towards mobs to kill them and you will not get any experience for the offline automation, also you have to change to whole map, when doing any dungeon, as character will not move toward the boss himself if you kept selected current screen/locate.

Regards,
EOC Laka khan
Translate
Floor reply (1)

laka khan Last edit in 2019-3-31 06:10:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-22 23:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050624 second(s), 35 queries .