North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 410| Reply: 2

Terde 's list for u

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzODckhucCVdf...
User
Joined 2019-4-8
Last Visited 2019-04-16
Post time 2019-4-8 21:42:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Terde 's list for u Reply:2| View:410
Hello

I have played Rangers of Oblivion for a copule of weeks and I just hit 70 with Wizard, thou I have tried other classes too.

I can see this game havent been out long time and some things are still under development. It has huge potential to become one of the most popular

MMO grinding RPG there is. Clearly RoO have tried to move this huge gaming society to mobile platform and have made quite big impression at least to me.
Core of this game is functioning quite nicely and its fun to rip appart different pieces of behemoths and collect all those to make new equipments and stuff.

I have a long and great exprerience with these kind of games and I have to tell that RoO is at the moment most confusing and hardest get along.
After 2 weeks learning all the stuff it actually starts to get better and gaming becomes gaming, not learning and thinking how mechanics works and
how I can find things what I should do.

First thing I have been wondering what is your marketing aim for RoO? Because this game takes so long time to learn for casual gamers and its

too easy for hardcore gamers. With this I mean, I havent ever completely died in hunt mission, I havent failed any cooking, fishing or farming and
only one time I didnt get superior chest from Lost Isle cause one player dropped out and it was too slow to kill with 3 players.

So for make this game easier to get in I suggest for you:
1. Remove party icon (flag). Its useless since there is own party window when you raid with other people
and in companions section you can choose what all members are doing.

2. Mail (letter) and Event (horn) icons I would move to the left side after pray and hunting icons. Yes these 2 would be located in different place with rest and

this way it would be easier to remember what these menus hold inside.

3. Now we have storage expansion voucher for 7 different inventory. What 7 ??? Now I dont have any clue where from these 7 I should use vouchers and I did it

wrong at the first time and that makes quite frustration. So for all new players you should expand material section most. With this I suggest voucher should expand all inventories and rate of gaining
vouchers should be lower or it could give less slots what ever shoouts you.

4. It was quite hard to find out how to learn new combat skill runes. It would be nice if there is way to locate npc what teach you new skills in Skill Runes window, just tap icon and send to that
npc what teach you that skill. It should also tell to make better relationship with that npc so he/she can teach those skills.

5. In event - Daily quest section should be shown all things what can be done daily and what have been done already. Its quite hard to remember all.

6. Skill boost mechanic gain from equipments is very weird. Okey I can partly understand mathematics behind it but hey, now skill boosts havent had any affect to my gaming and before
people hit lv70 gears they most like dont know what gears they want or should make. I suggest make all skill level count. Example every positive skill level boost gives you +1% or 1,2%
boost what ever skill is divided, same for negative boost. This would make every equipment work and especially most rings are now totally useless. It would also make much less equipment
search and calculation for gamers and let them focus more core of the RoO.

7. I assume RoO was made for business and I dont understand why only 4 /9 body costumes and 3/17 head costumes are for sale with ream money?

Also I suggest rental equipments what could be bought with diamonds.

8. Crops farming is not visually in the same level as rest of RoO, it should look better. Food material icons are okey but those boxes doesnt look any fields.
Why there is watering and pest control, they are actually same and wont bring any deepness. Just make one fix.

Now this page is becoming full and I post later more about how to make RoO more deep and harder for hardcore gamers without removing any core what is good for
casual gamers.
Thank you.

Terde

Translate

AbzODckhucCVdf... Last edit in 2019-4-8 21:42:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
roo deadlyforc...
Team Lead
Joined 2018-8-29
Last Visited 2020-12-26
Post time 2019-4-13 10:47:29 | Show all posts
Dear Player,

Thank you for your contribution to the suggestion thread. Please continue to post your viewpoints.

Best regards,

Sr. Mod DeadlyForce
Translate
Floor reply (0)

roo deadlyforc... Last edit in 2019-4-13 10:47:29

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
harshapund244
User
Joined 2020-12-7
Last Visited 2020-12-07
Post time 2020-12-7 17:30:20 | Show all posts
Underneath you will see all the cheats expected to hack My NBA 2K21 These Cheats for My NBA 2K21 work on all iOS and Android contraptions. nba 2k21 vc generator You will moreover not need a getaway or set up phone. Using our website you now don't need to download a hack instrument, so it is safer
Translate
Floor reply (0)

harshapund244 Last edit in 2020-12-7 17:30:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-16 14:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049753 second(s), 37 queries .