North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 351| Reply: 1

Unbalanced by a large margin

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jason stokesba...
User
Joined 2019-4-11
Last Visited 2019-04-16
Post time 2019-4-12 05:50:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Unbalanced by a large margin Reply:1| View:351
At first I didn’t really question it, but after refreshing myself on how well the sorcerer does in tower of enternaty compared to the bladedacer, I didn’t have a chance to use my ultimate with the second mentioned class, while the sorcerer I nearly could use it twice. This is the first floor even, and they have the same amount of added stars for equipment. Is it possible to balance the characters, as I think the blade dancer should have somewhat lower DPS including attack speed but faster movement, including attack speed. Although please keep the long range for the sorcerer, as I enjoy it. I only suggest this because usually fast attacks don’t hurt as much as one punch or spell in general. Or maybe even decrease the cool down for the sorcerer spells, if that is what it takes. At first I only found it odd that I was killed as a sorcerer by a blade dancer at a slightly lower BR, but this much of an imbalance is a bit disturbing, like how finding out that ranger’s in DnD were considered the weakest class by a large margin.
Translate

jason stokesba... Last edit in 2019-4-12 05:50:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
prophetcore
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2019-4-12 16:07:40 | Show all posts
Dear jason,

thank you for your opinion, you seem to be new to our game.

I need to say that these days BR means not much, and get killed by a bladedancer with lower br is not because it is a bladedancer, there are much features in Legacy of Discord that make big differences in the result of a battle without giving any or only small BR.

As an Example from my server:

I can easily beat one sorceress with 55b BR, but the other sorceress with 49b BR I am not even able to scratch, and I am bladedancer.

Another example is the strongest player on EU servers, Adelaide who just won Ultimate Cross Server War beeing a sorceress and facing much higher BR Bbadedancers.

Regards,

Prophetcore

Translate
Floor reply (0)

prophetcore Last edit in 2019-4-12 16:07:40

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 05:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051243 second(s), 35 queries .