North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 41| Reply: 1

Problem with my literally everything

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
leunghlryan
User
Joined 2019-7-23
Last Visited 2019-08-16
Post time 2019-8-12 23:00:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Problem with my literally everything Reply:1| View:41
Edited by leunghlryan@gmail.com at 2019-8-12 23:11

Right now i have tons of legendary characters in my account but i dont know how to utlise them, well at least i think that much for a guy who played rarely a week is a lot.
So can you guys help me out a little bit? i am now actually struggling in all places, elite dungeons etc.

Am i lagging behind what i should have in level 81? I reach chapter 8 already and i am struggling in chapter 6 final level elite dungeon.
i dont know who to use really....

I am curious to know what i have done wrong or forgot to, and which units i now have is actually worth working on and which arent. thanks a lot mates

i am now trying to make Glacia my carry, i dont know if it is gonna work, but i see a lot of my friends focused on it so i am like... ok

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

leunghlryan Last edit in 2019-8-12 23:00:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
daemonus
User
Joined 2019-3-5
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-14 02:16:16 | Show all posts
Where to begin:

So first, Higher tier heroes (leg + vs leg) are generally better than lower tier heroes, with some arguable exceptions. I am not going to even begin talking comps because it is rather subjective and exhaustive. Instead I will tell you what to consider.

The important thing to look at when choosing heroes, is their skills. Some heroes offer controlling effects that stun and freeze ( like Isolde or Mikaela) their enemies preventing them from moving. Some heroes buff the party making attack or defensive heroes far stronger like Lydia. Other heroes do lots of damage like katrina or heal like Shelia. In many cases its how these abilities blend together that leads to victory. For instance, Theressa is a powerful single target attacker combine that with lydias atk buff and she can kill heroes every turn.
Or a party with glacia, Isolde and Mikaela would stun frequently allowing you to kill the enemy while they are helpless to respond.  

So really look at the skills and see how they can complement one another and don't be afraid to try things out. You can always reset a hero once a week for free, 100 diamonds after that.

The other important thing to look at is empowerment. For some reason a lot of people tend to ignore empowerment to devastating effect. Look at the levels closely. Some levels increase the starting rage of the hero which is crucial. The more rage a hero has the sooner they can use their ultimate like Lydia atk buff. At empowerment 7-8 they get a full bar which lets them use their ultimate at start. Rage isn't the only thing, empowerment also modifies the ultimate ability making it stronger. For instance emp8 Bartoli gets a 100% change to reduce healing affects by like 60%.

Floor reply (0)

daemonus Last edit in 2019-8-14 02:16:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-18 15:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054296 second(s), 36 queries .