North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 72| Reply: 6

Perfect Example how broken is the Arena

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mitio_mastikat...
User
Joined 2019-7-5
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-13 03:46:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Perfect Example how broken is the Arena Reply:6| View:72
Edited by mitio_mastikata at 2019-8-13 04:06

https://youtu.be/fu2ScSN6g2M
This is my battle report im the enemy team. First time i see something like this. Imagine my Lords are all level 53 with all purple items on them. All my lords have between 1k and 2k ATTACK + DEFENCE more than him.. including mine are blue and purple the guy have 3 greens. There is nothing can convince me this is possible. This supose to be 100% lost for him .. not 95%     .... 1000% lost and he win. Like i said i got all the items till level 53. No need to add all my lords are Rank 7 ... his lords are Rank 6. No need to add all lords skill effect is alot more stronger + hp and what ever. The gap between attack and defence between all lords is not big - its massive. There is nothing can convince me that this battle is possible to be win from this guy no matter what tactic he use and he has no healer my healer have more attack than 3 of his lords. The speed he kill my lords on the video is just a joke. I defeat and defend my self vs ALot more stronger lords or similar to my stats. I stay every day in top 20 fighting vs many players in top 50 for example and first time i got this defeat. This is abs impossible. He even lead in almost 95% of the battle in damage in % specially from the start .. thats just funnyy and bug or broken or hack or what ever.

mitio_mastikat... Last edit in 2019-8-13 03:46:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
choppper
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-10
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-13 11:01:53 | Show all posts
Dear player,

I will have the developers review the video please give me your IGN and kingdom to make the report.

I await your reply!
Floor reply (1)

choppper Last edit in 2019-8-13 11:01:53

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
surren3r
User
Joined 2019-5-13
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-13 19:16:02 | Show all posts
you loose because you make multiple mistakes.

1.dont have sansa in formation. she is good against rebel leaders and weirwood, but not good in TG. replace her with soren. he deals a lot of dmg (that´s what you want from second line) and stuns both in front of him with his special attack. outside of battle he gives research bonus, so get him to legendary.

2.have arya behind rob in defensive formation. the attacker will choose gorell or other speer commander to attack rob and arya is countering them.

3.put gorell in the mid position and behind him soren. gorell has in most cases the lowest defense, making him die first. so the enemy has to start running around instead of attacking, which is good for you. while soren in the mid postion doesnt have to move much to attack. and he will be your highest dmg dealer, so you want him to attack constanly.

follow this and you will do much better in TG. Dont get me wrong there are still bugs in TG i would like to see to be fixed, but they affect everyone, so they are not really the reason why you lose.
Floor reply (1)
  • i dont think u read my post at all. Do u have any idea what is the difference between ranks and stats ?  Is not about tactic here. I dont need to change my tactic at all .. i have alot of defend wins. vs much stronger players than me every day. Its about the speed commanders die on the video. All much lower attack and defence all the skills and stats they have. Sadly i dont have the stats for 47 level player to compare so u can see. Is not possible to lead in damage almost all the battle no matter what tactic u use with so low damage. Even when he dont use skills he still doing alot more damage in the full video. And thanks for advice but is not about formation here, its just simple maths. And i got alot of exp in TG and i know how stats works and change the wheel.
    2019-8-13 20:19  Reply

surren3r Last edit in 2019-8-13 19:16:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
surren3r
User
Joined 2019-5-13
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-13 21:19:40 | Show all posts
why you react with this level of hostility is a mystery to me. i only tried to help you out. i read what you wrote and even watch the video. but you obviously have no idea about the mecanics of the game that is why you are so buffled about losing. he is countering you. if you watched the video you can clearly see that your rob (mid) is dying first. he is using gorell and arslan to attack your rob dealing much dmg, because speer is countering cav. You are actually winning the right lane, but because your rob is falling so fast, his gorell and arslan can reinforce the right lanes, thus winning there. you lose the left lane because he is countering your gorell with chris and arya, both sword, thus countering speer. additional to that chris is a good tank and arya is a great dmg dealer. but you have only gorell and sansa on that lane and sansa is a bad dmg dealer, thus pretty useless (that´s why you dont use her in TG).

everyone who uses sansa in TG and not soren, shouldnt complain about losing in TG in the first place. You lose because of tactics. your formation is bad and just because you win against some other players doesnt mean your formation is good. there are a lot of player who are really bad at TG. But pls continue to play like this, i only tried to help you
Floor reply (0)

surren3r Last edit in 2019-8-13 21:19:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mitio_mastikat...
User
Joined 2019-7-5
Last Visited 2019-08-18
 Author| Post time 2019-8-13 21:58:26 | Show all posts
i said '' thank u for advice'' but obv dont read again. I did not react in the bad way may be i didnt write it properly. I know u try to help me thats why i said thank u . Yes we all know about counter but your logic is stats means nothing here in this game. And stats really works even with counter when person have lower stats. Im saying again its BIG gap between stats here. U keep talking about Soren may be strong in higher level battles but at this level where we are now all ppl with Sorens without Sansa are out of top 50 on my server. They are 2 actually who use Soren and are the easyest i kill and always out of top 30 even with the rest higher level commanders. And u said ''Dont get me wrong there are still bugs in TG i would like to see to be fixed''  . Many ppl counter me similar way and i still win even when they are stronger than this guy, but this is the first time like i said see so low attacker defeat me ''with counter''. Counter dosnt change the fact here about stats and items and Attack and Defence and skills and everything.
Floor reply (0)

mitio_mastikat... Last edit in 2019-8-13 21:58:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
surren3r
User
Joined 2019-5-13
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-13 22:44:46 | Show all posts
Edited by surren3r at 2019-8-13 22:45

with hostile i mean u started to accuse me of not understanding certain things, right from the get go. but ok no hard feelings.

and yes stats matter, but not every stat matters as much as others. And countering has actually a hugh impact on the result of a fight. basiclly what id does is, that a speer for example deals more dmg to cav, but also cav deals less dmg to speer. making counter a great influence in the outcome. That is for example the reson why you put arya behind rob, to counter any speer that is send against rob.

furthermore some stats are more important for certain commanders than others. for example def and hp are more important for front liners such as rob,gorell and chris than attack. but attack is much more important than defense for back liners such as soren,sheila or arya. that is for example the reason why sansa is bad in TG, she has a relativly high defense but low attack. so her stats are pretty much waisted as a backliner. And in my experience most fronliners dies before sansa can heal them.

and having soren doesnt of course mean you auto win. as i said there are many player who are really bad at TG, but utilizing soren and other commanders right is superior to any comparible sansa formation (upgrades, level, ect).
Floor reply (0)

surren3r Last edit in 2019-8-13 22:44:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
skelheaton
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-16
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-14 13:16:13 | Show all posts
Dear Lords,

Keep this conversation calm and tempered please, you're here to get help and provide some, no need for hostility. Open mind and accepting criticism is the way to success!

Regards
Floor reply (0)

skelheaton Last edit in 2019-8-14 13:16:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-18 15:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087874 second(s), 45 queries .