North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 320| Reply: 40

[Forum Event] Happiness Happens!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2019-08-16
Post time 2019-8-14 12:02:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Happiness Happens! Reply:40| View:320
Edited by loa 1 events at 2019-8-14 12:02

What makes you happy? You have a whole month to think of, choose, and share what makes happiness happen for you! A whole month dedicated to celebrating ... HAPPINESS! "Happiness Happens Day" encourages people to take stock of their lives and try to do and think about things that make them happy and to share this joy with others. "The month reminds us that happiness happens one small moment at a time and it’s our job to recognize those moments when they happen. It reminds us that sometimes a small action boosts our happiness. It reminds us that happiness is a personal experience and it’s also contagious!"
Happines is unlimited, happiness is contagious, happiness shared can bring a lot of joy in other people's lives. Do not forget that happiness actually starts at home, so start each day doing something nice for yourselves, first, then share your joy and happiness with others by doing something nice for them, as well!

How have we thought to celebrate the "Happiness Happens Month" here?You simply have to:
a) share a happy memory from your real life and tell us how you would make the saying "Every cloud has a silver lining" come to life for someone who you really care about and you want to share your happiness with.
b) For sure there were some happy moments for you in game, while playing it, and times when you spread at least smiles if not happiness around. Share one of those moments here and let us know about that little seed of happiness which grew and bloomed into a contagious state of fulfilment and satisfaction.

RULES!!! Please, read them carefully!
  • Reply with the solution/answer for BOTH tasks requested to be solved (that is obligatory).
  • You have to add your data (digitally or written on a piece of paper attached to it) on the picture/s, photo/s or the screenshot/s you upload in your post.
  • Pictures, drawings or screenshots not carrying the poster's data will not be taken into account for event and the post and poster won't be elligible for any prize or reward!
  • It is obligatory to have your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) also written/added IN your post, in the thread.
eg. [your reply, BOTH tasks are compulsory/obligatory to be solved]
     IGN: Larkspur
     Server: SummerBeats(1907)-GMT
     Platform: GTarcade
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar language, bad or rude words, any copycat reply, are not permitted/allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:
Start: 14th of August
End: 18th of August  

REWARDS:
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after. All participants who meet the requirements of the event and follow the rules of will receive a participation reward. There are no "losers" here, everyone IS a winner!!! so all the participants will receive a ... surprise reward, as well!!!

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

Special Notice: Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.

loa 1 events Last edit in 2019-8-14 12:02:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-8-14 21:39:14 | Show all posts
(A) My real life happiness happen was when this little boy(ashneal) came into our lives in 2005,he made his fa ther/m other/aunty and relatives really happy and till now we are proud of him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      (B) In game happiness was when i got my 1st L4 equipment during single tycoon and actually i have 3 of those L4 equipments. wanna say thank you to gorex,ythniel,frido,buddywolf,tom... those are my friends who i meet in game everyday and it's always a pleasure talking to them.  Ign:vinn Server:ub21 Platform:facebook

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (2)

vinn Last edit in 2019-8-14 21:39:14

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
森高竜崎
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2 day(s) ago | Show all posts
A.
when my parents separated and i had to leave dad's house in sydney with my heavy heart because mom won the custody battle, i felt like it's the end for me.  i've been a wasteful rebel, always disobeyed my mom because i hate to be in the philippines.  then i met a certain person, she was a sit in on our class, i find her intriguing and got interested on her, i was always excited to come to school.  my frozen cold heart melted, the dark clouds i enclosed myself with cleared up.  i started to smile again, laugh again beginning that day.  even if me and her were no longer together, whenever it reminded me of the fun and not-so-fun memories i had with her it made me realize a lot of things about relationship, reality and life -- and i feel happy...

B.
aside getting the must-have heroes, one thing i would consider that made me happy when playing loa was when i surprisingly beat players i constantly challenge on clash not because my party got strong but because of pure luck and maybe of glitch.  to my excitement and extreme happiness i can't help but scream "in your face!" then just laughed at myself whenever they take back the ranking i stole from them (imagining they were also saying the same thing on my toon).  i learn not to take everything about this game seriously so i will still find reasons to be happy playing loa...

diwata.622
uc26
gtarcade

Floor reply (0)

森高竜崎 Last edit in 2 day(s) ago

Support 3

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-8-14 20:47:49 | Show all posts
Edited by abzj79m7tj7dl_jp@facebook.com at 2019-8-14 20:59

a)10 months ago , when Yuki first brought to our house , we are all suprise and happy . Seeing her so charming and pretty!
She seems full of energy too. So hyper to play along with us all. Everytime i see her , she erases my sadness and worries. She's actually my stress reliever.
Just playing around with her makes me feel so happy!

b) just recently on my loa game , i felt so happy when demonic warden joined my team

ign: Amberly
server: uc13
platform: facebook

x
Floor reply (3)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2019-8-14 20:47:49

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cat_heart
User
Joined 2017-5-9
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-14 18:50:21 | Show all posts
IGN: Cat soul
Server: Northcrown(1385)
Platform: Gtarcade

a)Hello dear Loa. All my best memories are from childhood and early youth ages... The time gives you happiness without any slips of the tongue. I remember a sunny day when i came to my university after long desease. My groupmates met me so warmly and were careful to me that i just were trully surprise. I had neer expected from them such warmness andrespect.
Every cloud has a silver lining for my mom without any additional words. Mother and that's to say all.

b) I am really eager to say thank you, Loa for making me being more patient. I became more patient in collecting things, dont count time for the matter and get what i need and want via it. My first dia saving in the game was aimed at Fire Queen. I remember the day i got it... was happy as a child the time. Of course i didnt use it long ago, yet the saving motivated me to get what i want by all means.

Floor reply (2)

cat_heart Last edit in 2019-8-14 18:50:21

Support 2

MiuMur
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel of heave...
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time Yesterday 18:57 | Show all posts
Edited by angel of heaven at 2019-8-18 03:12

[Forum Event] Happiness Happens

a) Happy memory from me real life--for me happiest moment came in my life when i was about 8 or 9 years..my d.a.d already past 4 years ago & my mom in operation table..after long 4 hours battle she was finally announced okay & cured from tumour....then after 10 years later  i became do.ctor ,a part of community that is one of the best in world beacause doc.tors are real ray of sun that pierces the cloud of diseases in our life. ..still now this was the best moment in my life... .
b)  Happy moments for me in game---getting back in to game after almost 1year & i get all good heros( Genesis with evo,Lord skyscream,Sibyl,Starcaller)

IGN--angel eva  Server--ua207  Platform--Gtarcade
Floor reply (0)

angel of heave... Last edit in Yesterday 18:57

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hesref222
User
Joined 2016-9-11
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-8-14 21:57:52 | Show all posts
IGN: hesref222
Server: Carpus (766)-GMT
Platform: GTA

A) Hi LOA. My moment of true personal happiness is spending time with my kids. Especially on the day when they learned how to swim. I felt so proud. I was so happy and laughing from my heart. Both of them for me make this life worthwhile.

B) In the LOA game one of my great moments is when my guild teammates helped me out on the roses event and they boosted me to rank number one so I got the honey bee outfit which really helped me boost my BR. I've been playing this game for some years now,but I left it for a few years after & when I came back I found my BR very low compared to others. I appreciate all of my guild mates. Thanks guys you're the best.

x
Floor reply (0)

hesref222 Last edit in 2019-8-14 21:57:52

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-14 14:50:12 | Show all posts
Edited by lucasai at 2019-8-14 17:34

A)
My very happy memory comes from my childhood. I always wanted to have some pet at home so I started dreaming about having a guinea pig. Christmas came and Santa (or someone dressed like him) came to my house to bring presents but he didn't bring the pet I was hoping for. Then he left but a moment later a doorbell rang again and when my parents and I opened the door there was a fully 'furnished' cage with a guinea pig! I was so, so happy. I almost thought Santa didn't get my Christmas wishlist but apparently he did but the cage was too big to fit through the chimney ;)
"every cloud has a silver lining" - you can always look for something optimistic even in moments of feeling down. You didn't get a job you wanted? Perhaps even a better one awaits you in near future

B)
Lot's of happiness and luck in LoA came to me in House of Cards once. My idea was to get Godly Bow for Fire Queen. I kept drawing cards from all the chests and I was getting flashy Joker S in quite decent amount. Then I realized that I'm missing only one flashy Joker S to be able to get Genesis - this situation happened very soon after Genny was introduced so she was still very hard to get then. I was down to around 5 vouchers in Mystery Chests. I had to draw 1 by 1 but no luck on four draws. I had one last draw left... and yes, it happened! I drew last flashy Joker S with the very last card I had. Thus I was able to get Genesis as one of the 1st on my server.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames

Floor reply (0)

lucasai Last edit in 2019-8-14 14:50:12

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-14 12:29:42 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2019-8-14 12:32

IGN: Barbatos
Server: ub51 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

A. When i got my first Playstation gift from my fa ther when i was a kid that's one of most happy moment for me i felt so excited, because back in the day only a handfull people who had playstation in my city. I want to share my happy moment to my wife and my families because with them around me i felt so blessed.

B. The most happy things i felt in the game that would be when i got many diamonds from Lucky chest with just 100 diamond i got 30k diamonds in return. woow that's soo freaking happiness for me!. I wish devs would put lucky chest in the event again.

Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-8-14 12:29:42

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dyllan vega
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2019-08-18
Post time 2019-8-14 14:20:30 | Show all posts
CANTIQ
1418-PST
GTA

A. One of thehappiest memories that I have experienced was when I was bought a mountain bikeby my parents.
I was veryhappy at that time because it was a gift because I was in grade.
Until now I still keep the bike even though it'sworn out.

B. In the LOA game, happy memories when I got Hero Lord Skyscream.LS is one of the expensive heroes that is hard to get.
But because as long as SS Tycoon can be exchanged with a Tycoon Certificate, it really helps me to get my desired Hero.
Thank you, LOA.

x
Floor reply (0)

dyllan vega Last edit in 2019-8-14 14:20:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
adrea syera
User
Joined 2019-5-1
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-8-14 15:37:55 | Show all posts
Edited by adrea syera at 2019-8-14 15:42

I hope this is correct

IGN                : Adrea Syera

Server         : Eostre(S1436)-PST
Platfoarm : Facebook

x
Floor reply (0)

adrea syera Last edit in 2019-8-14 15:37:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
somethings6661
User
Joined 2019-2-23
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-8-14 19:42:05 | Show all posts
How about you fix the many bugs and start working on those piled up reports of people who have been wronged instead of doing a useless forum event?
Floor reply (0)

somethings6661 Last edit in 2019-8-14 19:42:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anjeram camba
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2019-8-14 21:22:20 | Show all posts
A.) this photo is taken from uae dubai felt sad when my sister went to abroad and go live there. im happy when she called and say if i want to visit me. so there i was in uae.

that its every cloud has a silver lining. sad but when things turn quite right from time.

b.) happy memories in game has many forms. from leveling up, getting items that we need, heroes that is hard to have, angels etc.
but when i rememeber the moment that i got married i always smile and look to whom i together with as partner in game playing with a very special someone.

IGN: anjeram
Server: uc29
Platform: facebook

x
Floor reply (0)

anjeram camba Last edit in 2019-8-14 21:22:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-18 15:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082124 second(s), 60 queries .