North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 19229| Reply: 60

[Strategy] The Recommended Formation

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
mikaelam
Super moderator
Joined 2018-5-9
Last Visited 2019-09-16
Post time 2019-9-2 14:33:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Strategy] The Recommended Formation Reply:60| View:19229
Edited by mikaelam at 2019-9-9 10:06

Hello Warriors:
We have noticed that because of the more and more Heroes, some players are may be confuse about the Formation, so we make this guide to show players recommended formation. Players can match according to your own situation

The First Formation:
1 Position: Victoria
2 Position: Athena
3 Position: Your own role (better with Dawn of Glory)
4 Position: Moira
5 Position: Daun/Tabitha
6 Position: Fortuna

The Second Formation:
3 Position: Your own role (better with Dawn of Glory)
4 Position: Daun
5 Position: Tabitha
6 Position: Lunaria

The Third Formation
3 Position: Your own role (better with Dawn and Dusk)
4 Position: Isode
5 Position: Daun/Tabitha
6 Position: Fortuna

Above, we are all based on the ideal Formation of the current game version, players can match their Formation according to your own situation and this recommended Formation or plan to cultivation priority levels. Hope you guys like this guide and have fun!

Translate

mikaelam Last edit in 2019-9-2 14:33:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
noobx32
User
Joined 2019-4-3
Last Visited 2019-09-15
Post time 2019-9-2 22:00:41 | Show all posts
I would like to point out how you actually set formation to work by considering the following:
1. Formation is heavily based on companion you have deployed, refine level and what skill of your companion you actually need.
2. You should set the order of your heroes based on the skills they actually haveand you want to execute in order. Claiming that a certian hero e.g. Athena is suited for a certian position simply DOES NOT WORK.
3. While setting your heroes in their respective positions in accordance to their skills, you should note their level of empower whether they start with additional rage to execute the skill you prefer.
With this in mind you can set up however you wish, also note with the divine arma on main, your Main Character can execute the skill first before any heroes no matter the position you place them, personally my MC goes last (position 6) giving chance for other stronger heroes to execute their skills, coz either way my MC will attack first.
Note: Mythic heroes properly utilized are a headache to deal with, get yourself a mythic hero as soon as you can, doesn't matter if support, attack or defense with game events going as they are, they have made it possible to get one, a little patience and participating in most events.
Here is an example formation on describing what I mean:
Position 1: Wendy/Athena (Support) - Mainly because they buff party with either attack or create a barrier to make your party last.
Position 2: Huxley/Bartoli (Main Attack) - Here you can post your strongest attacker mainly because you want to deal maximum damage or even end fight right after a buff from your Support hero.
Position 3: Johanna (Healer) - This basically is to grant a reprieve for your heroes over the following rounds, allowing them to recover/create shield/boost defense/remove debuff.
Postion 4: Bartoli/Theresa (Secondary Attacker) - This attacker should basically be able to deal massive damage/debuff opponents, also if their attack can stack up on main attacker's debuff the better.
Position 5: Isolde (Debuff Attacker) - Basically their job is specifically to hinder opponents in the second round, either freezing them or so is enough.
Position 6: Main Character (Divine Arma - Dragonbane) - I'm only giving an example with this because, this is actually your first Attack Debuff hero based on the divine arma. Your MC doesn't need to wait in line to execute skills, they can do it right off the bat.
NB: The above formation works well with putting a few things into perspective:
Utilizing the Magic Circle: Make sure your support heroes have the highest they can have from Mara Circle especially Johanna since she has a chance to remove debuffs from party, with Mara Circle she can have high resistance to opponent's debuff and in turn she can remove debuffs from your party.
On the other hand make sure your attackers with optimal debuff skills have highest you can on Thea Circle coz you want to make sure your debuffs actually work on opponent.
PS: The above fromation was made in consideration of having Two tailed fox as deployed companion, coz of  mainly the defense it gives to front row which goes on further to boost Athena skill which is based on her defense and also protects Main Attacker, the heal effect is a bonus in case your party healer comes short.
To be safe, make sure your relic skill supports your party as needed, on this you can rotate relic skills to see which fits your party well, otherwise complete relic chains to add a boost to your party.
NB: Deploying Attacked based Companion during World Boss gives extra damage to boss.
Translate
Floor reply (7)
  • THANK YOU !!!! This thread is just the developers trying to force feed us their vision.  It's the biggest problem with LOA games.  I wish a developer would learn to think outside their box and allow player's creativity to shine.  As a low cash player, I have to try to exploit their boxy thinking.  
    Translate
    2019-9-2 22:17  Reply
  • well, you are right in most most parts, noobx32
    but most players do NOT rotate companions in Luminaries !!
    so there is NO bonus in Sun Temple or Moon Temple if you do not use the % of the proper companion
    i am fine with my FALCON companion, not because he is really needed in Sun Temple, i get NO % deff bonus there, but beacuse he is all-around strong !!

it is better to stick to one companion that one can truly evolve to 4-5 stars and Refine 15 or higher, to get every field for the heroes active
    FALCON in particular is a very strong defender, front row has position 1 and 3 with higher def, and position 2 with %dmg reduction, while back row is the attack row, Pierce %, Extra damage% and boost Attack Power

while the others legendary companions and mythical ones need shards from the Egg cracker events, FALCON shards can be bought in Luminaries shop, so he is like the ideal companion for most players

the rest is as you stated, well, the general lines
    good tip for the novice players
    Translate
    2019-9-3 06:01  Reply
  • They added Marsh to the shop now so you have a choice of 2 legendary companions from the shop.
    Translate
    2019-9-4 01:04  Reply
  • THANK YOU so much for reminding these Id*!ts.. of all the other things that effect your formation. Seriously, how about you increase the RESOURCES needed which are FREE, EASILY OBTAINABLE to accomplish this "Ideal Formation"....How about that part GTA hmmm.
    Translate
    2019-9-9 23:40  Reply
  • look my formations on page 5 i have alot pic who uses a different pet
    Translate
    2019-9-10 22:35  Reply
  • bunların hepsi hikaye sade sizleri nasıl soyacaklarını  söyluyorlar  onların dediklerini yapmanız için 5bin dolar lazım en az  hala sizi nasıl soyacaz ona bakıyorlar oyunda oyuncu yok  oyuncuların faydasına nasıl yaparız diye düşünen yok devamlı yukleme yaptırmanın derdindeler
    Translate
    2019-9-12 19:30  Reply
  • aynen sana katılıyorum.
    Translate
    2019-9-14 00:40  Reply

noobx32 Last edit in 2019-9-2 22:00:41

Support 35

Default Signature
Reply Support 35 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syrphidae
User
Joined 2017-7-3
Last Visited 2019-09-16
Post time 2019-9-2 22:00:18 | Show all posts
would be better if it showed the positions as ...........
Attack
Defense
Support
rather than specific heroes - which most players do not have
I do not have any red/mythic heroes - so the formations shown means nothing
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • mythic heroes are one thing, companions something else
    all formations are based on companions
    if you use the STAG then only front row will get a boost in life
    using the SNOW LEOPARD will give attack only to back row
    but that is irrelevant, as usually these 2 companions are used either for Protect or not even there !!
    so the main question is WHAT companion you are using as deployed !!
    how many STARS is your deployed companion ??
    how high is the companion*s Refine level ??
    your formation is based on the answers to these questions !!
    a companion like the FOX will give you a maximum of 4 fields for skills at the minimum 3 stars and Refine 15, and NO more fields will open up from there on, no matter how many stars you will improve the FOX to or how high your Refine will be
    the FALCON on the other hand, and the rest of the companions that come after him, will give you a maximum of 6 fields for skills starting with 3 stars and Refine 15, which basically covers ALL your deployed heroes !!
    Translate
    2019-9-3 06:33  Reply
  • it is YOUR job to find the best places for your heroes, based on hero type, companion fields bonus, runes (Mara and Thea circle) and gear (gear is swords, helmets at the rest)
    but if you want to participate in any type of stage of the GWars, then you need 1 def hero (either Victoria, Rei, Abaddon Freeman, Thane, etc etc) and 1 support hero (Athena, or Wendy, Inanna, Pandora, etc etc)
    also have at least 1 healer (Fortuna, Lunaria, or Johanna, A*isha, Vera, etc etc), or an Arma good at healing (Asherah, Ray of Lugh, Dawn of Glory being the best one) the rest of the heroes can be attackers
    Translate
    2019-9-3 06:34  Reply
  • look my formations on page 5 i have alot pic who uses a different pet
    Translate
    2019-9-10 22:36  Reply

syrphidae Last edit in 2019-9-2 22:00:18

Support 7

Default Signature
Reply Support 7 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzpqqmpobrkfs...
User
Joined 2019-3-22
Last Visited 2019-09-11
Post time 2019-9-4 08:54:49 | Show all posts
i am not confuse
i dont have the alf of the hero you talk

and i dont know if i go to play more i very dont like the Xserver mine war and all X server

i stop to play the chest hero, each time other player have more and more Br vs me

and now  to many time i att a player whit -1000000 br of me and 20 lvl  below of me and i dont win

each day this game is go to Nothing

to many time take to up heroes and is more and more to heavy cost tu up them

in the recruit elite i win 75% of the time a epic hero not a legendary

i dont know of many day i go to play befor stop …..
Translate
Floor reply (1)

abzpqqmpobrkfs... Last edit in 2019-9-4 08:54:49

Support 6

Default Signature
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erbe weir
User
Joined 2014-2-16
Last Visited 2019-09-05
Post time 2019-9-2 19:33:45 | Show all posts
I wish that there was more variety in the type of heroes we can use in formation for an effective formation/lineup (like being able to mix epic and legendary/legendary+ with mythic).  I find having just mythic characters boring. Very boring. Getting MORE mythic characters is STILL boring. We bond with the heroes we had before, and even some that we have never used before who just sit there and only give us gallery bonuses from adding stars.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

erbe weir Last edit in 2019-9-2 19:33:45

Support 6

Default Signature
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vasyleona
User
Joined 2019-4-2
Last Visited 2019-09-14
Post time 2019-9-3 05:46:18 | Show all posts
NOT GOOD !!
if you are showing a formation with Crystalis ac companion, THEN back row MUST be filled with attackers !!
formations are largely based on the deployed companion, so therefore they are NOT a fixed formation type !!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

vasyleona Last edit in 2019-9-3 05:46:18

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
avemara
User
Joined 2018-12-23
Last Visited 2019-09-16
Post time 2019-9-3 03:49:20 | Show all posts
Why starting this thread? Why not "just" improve (overhaul) the [BR overview] feature of the game?

There aint a lot of players in LOA3, and just a small percentage will visit the forum. Make this info available in-game. In the feature that is meant for it: BR overview.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

avemara Last edit in 2019-9-3 03:49:20

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
claudyu_10
User
Joined 2019-3-10
Last Visited 2019-09-05
Post time 2019-9-2 20:16:01 | Show all posts
Hello, i am Claudiu from s533 , i like this game very much but i would like to be more interactive...Long time ago i played Cabal, was one of the best game i ever play...this game is so lame because you make daily objective in 20-25 min and after that you have nothing to do...i wild like to be something like cabal, to Explore the city,to find treasure and more of this things. this game play like 30 min daily and after that you have nothing to do...
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • maybe you !!
    what is your level ??
    what do you do in Luminaries ??
    etc etc etc........
    have you ever qualified for the X server League ??
    or just the server Hero League ??
    have you done GWars ??
    etc etc etc ................
    Translate
    2019-9-2 21:38  Reply
  • Believe me i am No1 in my server...i am the best from my server..https://ibb.co/NZdfF5v
    Translate
    2019-9-4 14:26  Reply

• Hahahaha and what are you boasting about being a ridiculous?
    Translate
    2019-9-12 05:16  Reply

claudyu_10 Last edit in 2019-9-2 20:16:01

Support 3

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
helenpeachey
User
Joined 2018-11-5
Last Visited 2019-09-09
Post time 2019-9-2 19:58:57 | Show all posts
The description for Formation 3 doesn't match the picture !!
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • this just shows you how .... diligent .... ??? ..... they were when they made the stuff up !!

anyway, the formations are stupid as hell !!
    you will find more useful info in the first comment bellow their .... stupidity !!!
    Translate
    2019-9-3 06:05  Reply

helenpeachey Last edit in 2019-9-2 19:58:57

Support 3

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abw1w0EUGf80s3...
User
Joined 2019-8-27
Last Visited 2019-09-16
Post time 2019-9-3 00:07:09 | Show all posts
recomendaciones para los nuevos jugadores como yo que no entiendo muy bien el juego
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Abw1w0EUGf80s3... Last edit in 2019-9-3 00:07:09

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bemboy macion
User
Joined 2019-7-19
Last Visited 2019-09-11
Post time 2019-9-2 18:03:01 | Show all posts
good games
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bemboy macion Last edit in 2019-9-2 18:03:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-9-16 17:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075210 second(s), 56 queries .