North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1571| Reply: 23

[KvK] No bubbles for invaders

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
philippwillspi...
User
Joined 2019-7-1
Last Visited 2020-01-20
Post time 2019-9-8 16:35:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
[KvK] No bubbles for invaders Reply:23| View:1571
Edited by philippwillspielen@spoofmail.de at 2019-9-11 21:30

Hey,

this was the 2nd KvK we had all castles on both servers and the enemy server just bubbled and gathered on our server and won (due to more active players).
So in fact we lost even if we had the stronger army/players and did more in terms of fighting and conquering.

I think its not the point of a war game to be 24/7 bubbled and gather ressources and win this way. Its okay if smaller players can earn some points, but not more than people who are holding castles or fighting.
My suggestion is to
a) lower points for gathering
or
b) deactivate the option to bubbled for invaders to force some fights  (the option i would like to see)

To say that again:
ONLY invaders can't use bubble. If you stay on your server, you can use a truce and gather or do whatever you want.

Translate

philippwillspi... Last edit in 2019-9-8 16:35:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chromaticles
User
Joined 2019-5-22
Last Visited 2020-02-28
Post time 2019-9-10 22:37:42 | Show all posts
ITT: Big players wanting to hit small players to feel good about themselves. Trying to change the rules when they cannot win, instead of playing by the rules.
Translate
Floor reply (2)

chromaticles Last edit in 2019-9-10 22:37:42

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ibrisen
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2021-05-28
Post time 2019-9-10 15:52:50 | Show all posts
I don't remove the gathering tactic, why is it so hard to understand?

I don't see anywhere in any of the previous posts where anyone said that's what you were saying? Everyone's been talking about the perceived benefits of removing bubbles as a mechanic of KvK and the perceived problems...except you in your own post just then...

I'm all for re-balancing mechanics that need adjustment, but removing a game mechanic for KvK just because people cannot figure a way to work around it seems a bit of a reach.

FYI the winning Kingdom doesn't get much more from KvK with the current "Diamond Mine Gated Reward System," so not really sure why this is such a big issue for you. The best rewards you can get is from your personal and alliance scores unless you're a super whale that can get ranks 1, 2, or 3 overall...and guess what, the gatherers you're so mad at wont ever get to top 100 without engaging in active combat.

Unless of course this is just another attempt at trolling the forums...
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • Of course can they reach top 100 by just gathering when they use the right nodes and the right talents.
    Because people complaining like they couldnt gather anymore. The problem is that its currently way more rewarding to gather and take nearly 0 loss than really fighting over castles (which are somehow the key point here in this game) and take high risks.
    As i mentioned in the first post, lowering the pionts for gathering is also okay.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 17:59  Reply
  • Unless the enemy Kingdom is super inactive, targeting lvl 4 and lvl 5 gathering nodes is very beneficial for points as they require a lot of troops to effectively gather. As long as the gathering node is ticking for a high value, there are a lot of troops there. Attacking and using marching speed ups that are readily available through various game modes for free will easily net you a few hundred thousand points. I've done just that in all 3 KvKs. Of course you'll have some players quick enough to pull out, but as someone stated before it is all about risk vs reward. In all our KvKs none of the top 100 were purely gathering, they either engaged in rallying castles or attacked other players. Not sure how your Kingdom match ups performed as I wasn't there to see it firsthand.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 18:10  Reply
  • The rewards aren't much better but there is still a winner and loser. I think the question about removing bubble on gathering is linked to you can't bubble while reinforcing a great city or attacking someone. So if there is a threat of troop loss which both those tactics promise, those activities should logically be the most rewarding. Right now you gain more per hour gathering than you do holding cities and troop killing is finite. Even removing bubbles when gathering won't fix the problem currently that big active kingdoms win kvk if they just gather with more numbers.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 18:12  Reply
  • Whether a kingdom has low numbers for whatever reason shouldn't be a punishment for people participating. You shouldn't win at the fighting and holding part of kvk but lose because you cant mathematically gather more due to straight numbers. It isn't strategic or even rewarding. Why make gathering count? I accept the rules and points for what they are now but wonder if the intent of kvk is to just see who gathers more? Because that's becoming the accepted strategy unless points are toned down or they figure out a way to make bubble gathering more risky.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 18:12  Reply
  • Member activity is something else completely you cant fix it with these options.
    Even if you remove the bubble players will just hide with the armies and wait out the event and gather the diamonds.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 22:57  Reply
  • Reply abxy9zdqcbiqr3... :

Removing bubble is for invaders only. You can still stay on your server, bubble and gather. Idc about that. So this suggestion won't influence the less-active player
    Translate
    2019-9-11 21:30  Reply

ibrisen Last edit in 2019-9-10 15:52:50

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
philippwillspi...
User
Joined 2019-7-1
Last Visited 2020-01-20
 Author| Post time 2019-9-10 14:45:52 | Show all posts
Oh god here we go....

I don't remove the gathering tactic, why is it so hard to understand? You can still gather ressources during KvK and it is not my intention to change this option. By removing the bubble for gathering, we just force those people to at least put some effort in sheltering and managing their hospital space. If you use your big beautiful brain, whales attacking your castle won't kill any troops of yours, don't get any ressources and don't capture your lord. If they attack your nodes, your troops counts as defending units and as long as you don't use more troops than hospital space is avaiable, you won't lose any of them.
So tell me, where is the problem? You can still gain a lot of KvK-points and only take the risk to have to heal your troops?

Take a moment to reflect your statement. My change is for KvK only, so most of those complaints refer to the normal play-time (....the time where KvK is not active). I dont want to remove the bubble option while gathering in total, just for KvK. You join an enemy server, you want to take part in a Server vs. Server event, so get your tactic right and use the tools the game gives you and not just 24h bubble, target a big node and log off.

Following your style, KvK will soon be gathering vs gathering while everyone is bubbled...super exciting
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • You join an enemy server, you want to take part in a Server vs. Server event
    Can you not join?is there an option like that.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 15:00  Reply
  • Yeah, stay on your server. My idea is only for invading players, so players using teleport to get to the other server and gather ressources. If you stay on your server, its fine. Bubble and do whatever you want.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 17:55  Reply

philippwillspi... Last edit in 2019-9-10 14:45:52

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
revosend
User
Joined 2019-6-1
Last Visited 2020-12-05
Post time 2019-9-9 23:39:42 | Show all posts
No bubble on enemy servers. This change is as obvious as it gets. +1 to the OP. You are literally invading an enemy server and gathering their resources. Why the hell should you be able to stay safe while doing so? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and has made 'War of the Kingdoms' into 'Gathering of the Kingdoms'.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

revosend Last edit in 2019-9-9 23:39:42

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
paykomanvll
User
Joined 2019-5-31
Last Visited 2021-09-24
Post time 2019-9-8 17:00:14 | Show all posts
Edited by paykomanvll at 2019-9-8 17:03

or a simple function is to, get Fervor if you start gathering on the enemy server
If must be active for full gathering time, it must be stay to 15 minits and if all armys back in the castl then the timer go run down!

So can players that will not play the KvK, stay home and bubble!

A next good feature i think is to disable gathering on the own server or get Fervor for it too (it change the gameplay).

::EDIT::
But next idea... disable teleport on Fervor or is Fervor heigher as 10 minits...

But this can a new main feature, then its really stupid, if a player can teleport to a hive farm all and wups in next seconde he is go away... If a user get Fervor then must be blocked the teleport or Fervor is useless!

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Fervor for gathering would be also fine in my eyes.
    Disable teleport while fervor...i dont know, but the consequences would be huge. Hit&Run wouldnt work anymore, you cant react fast during war anymore.
    Translate
    2019-9-9 21:10  Reply

paykomanvll Last edit in 2019-9-8 17:00:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
henryetha_
User
Joined 2019-3-13
Last Visited 2020-05-11
Post time 2019-9-8 17:08:17 | Show all posts
Edited by henryetha_ at 2019-9-8 17:14

Question of the day: Why not wipe their gathering nodes then?? Enemies can bubble as they want, you can still attack their farms.......
And the points are justified, exactly because of that.
What you apparently not see is that even gathering you need to be active there all the time if you wanna avoid troop losses.
Active = active, whether it's gathering or fighting. It's the same time invested.
Also pure farmers (not only for KvK but in general) might not have upgraded their hospitals to that extend as fighters do. They WILL not only risk to lose their troops, they will definitely lose them, because enemies keep scanning the map all the time. Noone would willingly go for that.
And now with the dragon essence as reward in troop training even non-fighters will have significantly more.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • I think you just answered all his concerns
    Translate
    2019-9-8 18:48  Reply
  • 1. You need to waste teleports because they usually spread their gathering-troops over a bigger area, so you need to spend a lot of speed boost or you walk 30mins or you teleport several times, every option is expensiv.
    2. Gathering troops are defending so if the player isnt braindead, he will lose 0 troops and but you will lose some troops -> you need to heal them
    3. Depending on the talents he has to send only a few troops to gather so it doesnt really compensate your costs even when you kill all of his units (which wont happen).

No, none of my concerns were answered. Gathering people can be easily offline when they send their troops over a bigger area and stay bubbled. Nobody will waste their teleports to hit 30k units.
    Translate
    2019-9-9 21:04  Reply
  • I also posted below but the concern is points per hour holding cities compared to gathering. Yes,kills are the most immediate and best way to score but troops are finite. Right now at 285%  gathering speed which isn’t hard to get, you’re basically outpointing t3 holding cities. You can’t bubble holding cities and if no bubbles while gathering is to severe you need to tone down the points as it’s far safer. Why gathering gives points at all makes no sense at all? They call it war of the kingdoms.
    Translate
    2019-9-10 02:00  Reply

henryetha_ Last edit in 2019-9-8 17:08:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
starface
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-2-5
Last Visited 2020-11-25
Post time 2019-9-8 18:34:54 | Show all posts
Hi there!

Thank you for all the kind feedback! I will raise this suggestion to the developers!

Cheers!
Translate
Floor reply (2)

starface Last edit in 2019-9-8 18:34:54

Support

--The man with a Star for a face--

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
slushi
User
Joined 2019-6-23
Last Visited 2020-09-18
Post time 2019-9-8 18:52:03 | Show all posts
No bubble on gathering i find is a good idea.

Small players and other risk not the troops but he must teamwork with own alliance, so that other players is in range with a bubble then it can be used for saveing troops...

The fact is gathering on a enemy server is an aggressive act and it must be fire fervor !!!
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • you will mostly need precise transfers then for organizing alliance groups like that. (bubble in range)
    people keep complaining the game would be pay2win, and yet you bring suggestions making it more pay2win still

If gathering fires fervor, you can aswell go for military solely.
    Translate
    2019-9-9 16:36  Reply
  • lol, why is it p2w? Buy it from Alliance shop xD
    Translate
    2019-9-17 03:41  Reply

slushi Last edit in 2019-9-8 18:52:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
philippwillspi...
User
Joined 2019-7-1
Last Visited 2020-01-20
 Author| Post time 2019-9-9 21:16:18 | Show all posts
Okay, as the same "you can hit the nodes" blaa keeps spreading here:

1) If the player spreads his gathering troops over a larger area and you don't want to walk 30min several times you need to teleport -> costs dias
2) Gathering Troops are defending troops, so if the player dont send more than he has hospital space, he wont lose any troops while the attacking guy suffers losses -> expensive
3) Depending on the talents the gathering guy only need to send a few troops to empty a big node so even if you kill all of his units, it doesnt really compensate all costs mentioned above. You dont want to waste a teleport and some troops to kill 20k-30k troops.

The key point is, if you want to be active and participate in KvK, you have to take the risk that your castle gets attacked. You can still shelter your lord+troops so its not that bad. But dont let them bubble 24/7 and earn high amounts of points for that. Its the easiest and cheapest way to win KvK and thats wrong. Fighting should be honored way more than bubble+gathjavascript:;ering.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

philippwillspi... Last edit in 2019-9-9 21:16:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chromaticles
User
Joined 2019-5-22
Last Visited 2020-02-28
Post time 2019-9-9 23:24:27 | Show all posts
Bad idea as this would prevent every non-whale from taking part. The current system is fine. Everyone can gather if they want, those who fight can fight.

What we've been seeing is that the whales are crying because they cannot stomp low levels, but on the same time they refuse to attack nodes. Holding all castles should not automatically make you win if you don't bother hitting nodes.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I'm not a "whale" and still able to make enough points without gathering. Of course should holding all castles lead to a win, thats the key point here, right?
    And its the opposite, big players have enough money/dias to teleport anywhere, but people like me cant affort teleporting 100x so in fact your argument is more than invalid.
    Guys like you only want the rewards while doing nothing and taking 0 risk
    Translate
    2019-9-10 00:14  Reply

chromaticles Last edit in 2019-9-9 23:24:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jmac102187
User
Joined 2019-5-27
Last Visited 2020-01-20
Post time 2019-9-10 01:51:25 | Show all posts
The other issue here is people can gather in T1 and give no points to people trying to stop the gathers. I think the problem we are seeing is that KvK is less about who fights stronger or smarter and more about size of kingdom. It doesn’t matter if a smaller kingdom with stronger fighters wins the “fighting” because unless you are getting full t4 rallies in the great cities... gathering scores more per hour. Or at least evenish per hour at t3 with equal troop totals. If your kingdom is smaller you can’t outpoint gathering. If Bubble gathering is the accepted way for smaller f2p people to contribute that’s fine but it needs to give less points than currently it is. Because yes, it’s stoppable. But it requires tons of teles and you lose troops attacking whereas defenders have the advantage like usual. The matchup system isn’t matching by size as our matchup we had half the power of the other kingdom. It didn’t matter we won the fighting and held castles. We can’t possibly outgather them and they knew it. Maybe as a community we need to decide if we want kvk to be bubble gather with larger kingdoms winning most matchups (or kingdoms with enough mega whales to blow hundreds of teles hitting gathering spots for 24 hours. Or if fighting and city rallying/holding is the main focus and gathering is just supplemental since it’s already safe. It’s frustrating when kvk hits that last 6-8 hours and you’ve wiped out most of the enemies troops or as much as you can, you’re holding cities on both kingdoms and gathering but the opposing kingdom is catching up purely because they have more people gathering in bubbles.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jmac102187 Last edit in 2019-9-10 01:51:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arya_6978
User
Joined 2019-8-11
Last Visited 2020-08-03
Post time 2019-9-10 04:23:11 | Show all posts
Get a more active kingdom with more people who gather to back up your army and you just might win one. I have been on winning and losing, landslides and nail biters. It all depends on your kingdom. Work better together and have more active people with a better game plan.  
I'll tell you dodging whales teleporting to take you out is a lot harder than sitting in a castle letting the comp fight for you.
The KvK is probably the ONLY balanced thing in this game in terms of what small spenders and F2P can actually contribute to significantly.
Just my two cents.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

arya_6978 Last edit in 2019-9-10 04:23:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-18 17:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.103200 second(s), 58 queries .