North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 58| Reply: 1

Hero Soul and converting

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
delinquent
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2019-09-11
Post time 2019-9-10 15:04:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hero Soul and converting Reply:1| View:58
Hi i usually dont bother to make threads but think the situation right now with one of the most interesting process in the beggining of my char development - Summoning requires some tuning up. As we all know having mythic heroes makes all other rather useless, there is no point even in recycling their shards into souls because there is no option to convert legendary soul to mythic one. Converting is the process which puts meaning in reqruiting more and more heroes even blue ones. Maybe devs wait untill they introduce artefact heroes untill they implement this but then again we will be in the same situation with no reason to do stuff in Temple. What is the point of unlocking mythic hero, having the option to buy shards from temple but not having currency to do it? So far mythic soul is obtainable only in some events but the amounts of it even for whales i believe is quite insufficient. So far legenary souls are usefull only for new players (though they can jump now directly to mythic heroes for short amount of time if they have brains to do so that is speaking even from vip0 point of view) while using Empower feature to upgrade their characters but for all other cases all that you can empower with LS is main char for mythic heroes is required Holy Feather which again needs MS to be bought in Castle Raider shop.

Translate

delinquent Last edit in 2019-9-10 15:04:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

glakias-loa3 j...
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-10
Last Visited 2019-09-13
Post time 2019-9-10 22:54:49 | Show all posts
Greetings there Deli,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We understand your point of view as fellow gamers. We do struggle with the Empowering process, I believe that this matter has already been proposed to the Devs and they have said that soon it will be implemented! Nonetheless we will keep you posted if any changes happen and I will make sure to show your thread as a reminder.
Happy Gaming,
Glakias
Translate
Floor reply (0)

glakias-loa3 j... Last edit in 2019-9-10 22:54:49

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-9-16 17:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054565 second(s), 35 queries .