North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
1021 Threads / 37725 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1677| Reply: 16

[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 54

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2020-09-21
Post time 2019-9-23 18:58:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 54 Reply:16| View:1677
Greetings dear friends!
Finally Week 54 of our long lasting Lore event is here!
We have some beautiful Heroes and Mounts waiting for you to write their Lore so they can join in game all the others in our Lore book .

PLEASE, PLEASE pay attention to the Lore Tracking thread  ( <------  CLICK ON THE WORD!!) If you are not sure if the one you picked already has a Lore, or the lore is already scheduled to be added, but not in the game yet, then simply open the Google Sheet that it’s been made available for everyone to see. In there you can simply search for the name you are after and if it's in a Black case with  White letters, then it means it's already added in game or on the list for the next updates. So many still make Lores for something that already has a lore in game! We need lores for those which do not have one !

Let’s talk about the rules to follow when you write a Lore!
To start with we want to remind you what a Lore and a Game Lore actually is. Lore is defined as something being taught or knowledge, especially traditional knowledge. By knowledge or learning it’s specifically pointed at all the accumulated knowledge or beliefs held by a particular group about a subject or having to do with a particular subject, especially that of a traditional nature, and passed from generation to generation by oral tradition. Lore also stands for all the facts and traditions about a particular subject
Unlike the story of a game itself, the lore on its own isn't bound by anything. Point is - Lore is not story or a tale, but the backstory created around a fictional universe. A story must be tailored so that it goes smoothly with the gameplay. The lore is not something you force-feed to players, it isn't compatible when put into the web that makes the game "work". Broadly speaking, the Lore into the game is a feature imitating a library holding an explanation of what in the world is what.

RULES:
  • Lore event lasts for 1 (one) week.
  • Your lore can be a short story or tale or even a poem/poetry.
  • From now on we will take a closer look at the copy-paste stories/poems/folklore tales from the internet and those, if found, will NOT be accepted! Finding it as being copied or “borrowed” from internet will result in disqualification of both the entry and the poster.
  • There is a word limit also for the lore you’re creating, which should be not less than 80-100 words and not longer than 500 words.
  • No defamatory, cursing and swearing, instigating to violence and racism, nor se.xual connotations are allowed or permitted. (The type of violence that is sickening we refer to it's a no go, but the war/godly/warrior/battle wars that take place in mythic tells are allowed.)
  • If you use a different language other than English, the English translation is a must to be added for your lore, as well.
  • Any unrelated replies under this thread will be deleted.
  • Spamming and trolling under this thread can get your forum account banned for the duration of the event (you have seen in the other forum events that we keep our word and act as per rules).
  • Once a player won the Most Supported of the week, he will be able to participate the next week, but he will not be allowed to win again the same reward! We need to give everyone a fair chance and God knows how many of you use alts to vote for yourselves (sorry no offence, but in all these years we’ve seen it done).
  • Once you won the top reward, you cannot win the same reward for the next week as well (but you can participate and win the lower rewards). The next most supported Lore will win in that case.
  • There is no guarantee that the winning story will be introduced in game exactly as the poster made it or at all. The developers can modify, edit, add or remove parts or change what is needed to fit their final requirements. They are also free to decide if the most supported story is indeed worthy of being the chosen one, or it was a case of greedy alts.
  • Also, more than one story can be selected and/or more stories might be combined. The final decision and adjustments will be seen in game!
  • Posts without IGN, server name and number, and platform will NOT be taken in consideration anymore, so make sure you add all these details!!!

NOTE: Mount & Heroes Evolves are counted in the Lore Book, it does not have to be the base form. So you don't have to use the form that appears in the Lore strictly, you can use one of its evolves as well.

• All genuine participants will be rewarded weekly.
  • Most supported story may get his/her story published in game (rules will apply of course) + rewarded Flair and resources co/de.
  • Next proper stories will receive a participation reward and a Flair.

EXTRA REMINDER: Do not forget to provide your IGN, server name and number, platform when you post your Lore!!!
This event will end in a week!

Translate

freyafm Last edit in 2019-9-23 18:58:17

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel of heave...
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2020-08-03
Post time 2019-9-27 08:46:05 | Show all posts
Edited by angel of heaven at 2019-9-27 08:47

Nether Knight---Powerfull warriors of netherworld,,some say symbol of horror & brutality,,while many address them as showcase of heriocs  & bravery,, divine warriors,,blessed from  gods of underworld & sky...with brightening wings & shining sword they can even come under open sky to restore the peace  & justice..legends say long ago  under a strong ,merciless commander  a group of strong knights  innvaded lands after lands,,lives after lives..nothing would left to breath or  show existence when they marched .nothing could stop them..area or land come to their sight ,would soon fallen  into sand & dust...but day by day  these glorifying victories turned into horror..some of Gods were frightened ,while others were jealous,,soon Zeus fell threat to existence as like his brother Hades,,they forced to fight against this invincible force to maintain their legacy..the battle was horrific,bloody,...after a gruelling battle the knights were defeated...their commander was captured & sentenced to captavity..then most of the gods wanted to kill the rest of the alive knights..but Zeus had different plan....he wanted to seize this irresistible force,,but he knows he cant controll them on land..so he deicideded to reqruit them under the command of his brother Hades....& from that day these invincible knights started to know as Nether knight...
IGN--angel eva  Server--ud7  Platform--Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Hello. Please accept the request sent to you or change the settings of your forum account so that you can be sent the rewards for event. (Sorry, the user can receive/send messages only for friends). Thank you.
    Translate
    2019-10-2 22:46  Reply
  • done..sorry for the problem u faced..
    Translate
    2019-10-3 14:57  Reply

angel of heave... Last edit in 2019-9-27 08:46:05

Support 20

Default Signature
Reply Support 20 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2020-09-22
Post time 2019-9-24 22:36:32 | Show all posts
Stella
I answered once a gentle call,
that only I could hear of all.
A call so fragile, so light, so sheer,
It was not a dream - it happened for real.
An echoing voice that knew my true name,
power has awakened giving me great fame.
I found this magic in the starry night,
just before the dawn made the world go bright.
A tiny glimmer helped me light up the night,
it gifted me with the power to help me go fight.
I accepted this shine before it faded away,
so we all could witness new night after day.
Now I wield the power to wake up the stars,
as a privilege and duty given by King Mars.
Reborn I was, shining with own light,
with my hope and dream I'll be always bright.
Starry Mark is my symbol, my vow to protect,
and responsibility of love and respect.
New danger is coming, more stars need to wake,
we need as much starlight as the world can take,
Strong magic is waking deep within my heart,
I will use it wisely, I will use it smart.
With a strong desire to fight for thy fella,
Starcaller has awoken - becoming a Stella.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames

Translate
Floor reply (0)

lucasai Last edit in 2019-9-24 22:36:32

Support 13

Default Signature
Reply Support 13 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the walking de...
User
Joined 2017-8-8
Last Visited 2019-10-20
Post time 2019-9-24 00:01:11 | Show all posts
Edited by the walking dead x at 2019-9-24 00:02

I am an immortal guardian of Valhalla

I died sacrificed myself to protect people

9 times I saved people , 9 times I died

9 puffy tails I have, an immortal life I gain in return

I serve under Odin

Valkyrie recruits me as her warrior

I died to protect King Nori in the battle

This was the 9th time I died in the battle

Now I become a warrior of Valhalla

I am Immortal Fox

No more die , no more sacrifice I will do

No one can slain me, I challenge if you can do

I’m a warrior of Valhalla , Immortal Fox never die I assure you

Immortal Fox

Brundo
Uc26
FB

Translate
Floor reply (1)

the walking de... Last edit in 2019-9-24 00:01:11

Support 9

Reply Support 9 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2020-09-20
Post time 2019-9-28 12:54:34 | Show all posts
Edited by memendz at 2019-9-28 14:19

IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platform : Facebook

Panda Nicky

A caravan from one of the feudal family has been ambushed in Ancient East.

Amidst the chaotic scenen where lifeless bodies were everywhere, a baby's cry can be heard.

Lo and behold, a lone survivor !

In Ancient East, the first Pandas were very special beasts.
These were magical beasts who descended from above to help in the first Great War between Good and Evil.

A couple of years and the adopted baby has grown into the ways of the Pandas.
He learned its majestic martial arts and got the strength and sturdiness conditioning of a Panda.
The ways of man changed over the years too.
Forgotten how the magical beasts fought side by side with humankind, they were hunted for sports.

It was fate that the baby's destiny and the Pandas entertwined.

A hero emerged from the pack of Pandas and has been known to the world as - Panda Nicky, Defender of the Pandas.
The baby who has been adopted is now the leader of the pack of the last remaining magical Pandas.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

memendz Last edit in 2019-9-28 12:54:34

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
felion
User
Joined 2017-6-22
Last Visited 2020-01-05
Post time 2019-9-30 03:53:39 | Show all posts
-Lycorax-

Lycorax a tribe of wolves that used to co-exist with fire demons.

It was the only kind of wolf that was accepted by the Angels,

to protect the ancient stones.

They were big wolves with big glowing red rubish eyes, that turn your

soul into pieces from terror. They had a big mouth with really sharp

teeth that could devour in a minute a hole red riding hood.

Their bodies were strong but their fur were even more strong.

Rich in metals and colours their fur were designed to cover them up

in their natural habitat and protect by their natural enemies.

This kind of wolf though never howls. Noone knows why..

Maybe is a sign that they have smart brains like us humans..

Maybe they control their natural needs like human does.

But noone knows for sure..

Now we can see this animal in this game..

But is it just an old myth or a reality that faded

through history?

Who can reveal the truth..Find it by yourself

Try to mount it!

Good luck..

Ign:Felion

Server: Uc 40

Platform:Fb

Translate
Floor reply (0)

felion Last edit in 2019-9-30 03:53:39

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2020-09-22
Post time 2019-9-27 23:29:15 | Show all posts
             Rainbowcorn

long time ago when the sky was full of clouds one white wild horse run on mountain suddenly he stop.

look on the sky but clouds was not there anymore was suny and rain.

On the sky he see rainbow and make a wish one day tht rainbow colors be on his tail horn and mane.

He close his eyes and when rain stop he open eyes go to near river and see his wish come true.

From tht time teel now this horse have rainbow colors and is so happy about that and steel run on that mountain like a wild horse!!!

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate
Floor reply (0)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2019-9-27 23:29:15

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-09-22
Post time 2019-9-23 21:54:35 | Show all posts
Thunder Rider is the new version of mech rider it's modification was made in the gas monkey garage and only exorcist can use it to ride all over the eight islands of the LOA universe.The thunder rider don't use any fuel but instead it needs the spiritual particles given by exorcist to be able to go everywhere.It goes north to south,east to west cause it got two magical propulsors that boost the machine up to 500 km/h,if you look attentively on the front light you will see a cross that has been drawn on it and when exorcist activates the light it can destroyed all creepy creatures which are on his way and for the black colour of the engine it's a camouflage so all enemies can't see it in the dark but all they would see that electrical light killing them one by one.  ign:vinn server:uc39 platform:facebook
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vinn Last edit in 2019-9-23 21:54:35

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hesref222
User
Joined 2016-9-11
Last Visited 2019-10-21
Post time 2019-9-28 23:17:05 | Show all posts
Edited by hesref222@gmail.com at 2019-9-28 23:24

Valkyrie (Daughter of Royality)

Known as the selectors of thoses who live or die while warriors are struggling during the battles of Great North Germania between the frightful grasp of a Valkyrie or the grinding battle fields. The Poor but brave warriors are taken by the Valkyries in a blink of an eye to the afterlife hall of slain (Valhalla) where everything there is always watched over by the god Odin. Now the helpless warriors are rendered the name " once warriors" in the afterlife and are forced into excruciating preparations for the great event of Ragnarök, where they fight beside and for the gods so that the world will resurface anew and fertile. And while the steedious warriors are resting the Valkyries serve them with mead. Only the strongest and bravest among warriors can claim a Valkryie for a lover. And what a lover she will be for those most worthy.

So sometimes when warriors are intoxicated by the flames and hardships of war they may hallucinate and imagine a helmeted Valkryie soaring down waiting to claim a soul, sometimes accompanied by ravens while the noise of spears and swords grow louder and louder until either victory triumphs or another poor soul is taken to be served wine or mead by Valkryies in the hall of Valhalla.

IGN: hesref 222
Server : uc39
Platform: GTArcade

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

hesref222 Last edit in 2019-9-28 23:17:05

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
adrea syera
User
Joined 2019-5-1
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2019-9-24 16:28:56 | Show all posts
Edited by adrea syera at 2019-9-24 19:03

Valkirye

I am the eternal protector of Valhalla

I was armed with a valerian steel sword

and by riding a winged horse which is also called Pegasus

that way I can freely guard all corners of Asgard

I serve under Odin

I also recruit a lot of tough soldiers

and one of them is Immortal Fox

She died to protect King Nori in battle

This is the 9th time she has died in battle

Now she is a soldier of Valhalla

she is Immortal Fox

No more deaths, no more sacrifices she will make

Nobody can kill her, i challenges if you can do it

she was a warrior Valhalla, Immortal Fox never died,

I am Valkirye, leader of the Valhalla squad

guarantee with a strong warrior

no one can touch asgard

(Bringing together the story of @walking dead)

IGN : Adrea Syera
Server : ua299
Platfoam : Facebook

Translate
Floor reply (0)

adrea syera Last edit in 2019-9-24 16:28:56

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-18
Post time 2019-9-24 11:38:36 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2019-9-24 17:50

[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 54

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

CHAOTIC MONKEY KING

Murder, chaos, and destruction done by the Monkey King so far began to affect him. His physical and spirit began to slowly turn wilder, fiercer and more chaotic. his power was out of control even the angels began to fear his strength. Monkey king is considered an enemy by angels and demons because he began to kill both sides , destroy both the angels, humans and even the devil, they also began to dub him as a chaotic monkey king !. the three worlds of heaven, hell, and mortal world tremble to hear upon his name!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-9-24 11:38:36

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
owi
User
Joined 2017-9-1
Last Visited 2019-12-29
Post time 2019-9-24 15:50:39 | Show all posts
I'm like a normal person, but I have something a little different, they call me a bloods.u.c.k.e.r. Always enjoy the fear of the helpless villagers, listening to the beauty of the screams of the night, the cry of despair, spreading terror in all directions. My name became a legend that was feared by many people, at every step I always smell the scent of fresh blood, I'm thirsty for blood, I want to live forever. At every step you have me who love you from the shadows of darkness, be careful I can bite you, suck your blood and enjoy every drop of blood that comes out of your neck anytime and anywhere, ready or not I will definitely come !!

ign FIREMAN
Ignite(1439)
gtarade
Translate
Floor reply (0)

owi Last edit in 2019-9-24 15:50:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
XHeWasNumberOn...
User
Joined 2019-9-23
Last Visited 2019-10-03
Post time 2019-9-25 01:08:58 | Show all posts
Edited by XHeWasNumberOneX at 2019-9-26 04:18

Once upon a foggy night with mass destruction in his sight, the trees set a flame in his wake, for he has risen; The Son of Flame!!

Blaze knows that to the world he is a sensational villain, but he asks himself "Would a villain be someone like me? Born of flame, to roam the earth in search of the one who can change my fate?" I am the Son of Flames; But what am i but a ball of furious and ferocious flames, made on this hellacious earth to find my own path? For when i need help everyone turns away. Their hearts sink, faces go pale, and their courage so vaguely depleting as they see me wondering these treacherous nights. If only they gave me a chance; I am a warrior of flames, but i am no villain, only a hero who wants to light up the world for the people!!
IGN:Bass
Server: Kwan1444
Platform:Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Hello. Would you please add platform, too, to your data? Thank you .
    Translate
    2019-9-25 10:04  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Your lore is more than 60% a copy of the story here: https://www.wattpad.com/724999747-blaze-forever-alone . Please, for a next time come with your own story and your own words. Thank you.
    Translate
    2019-10-2 15:38  Reply

XHeWasNumberOn... Last edit in 2019-9-25 01:08:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-22 23:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081584 second(s), 60 queries .