North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40937 Threads / 234490 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 901| Reply: 15

silenced??

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shark100
User
Joined 2017-6-1
Last Visited 2019-10-09
Post time 2019-10-9 09:24:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
silenced?? Reply:15| View:901
two of my alts including my main have been silenced now for almost 2 years i think i was unjustly silenced without game permission i was never given a notice in teh mail like in the past never told what i did and how long it would last now i hyave been very paitent in this matter i would like my 3 unsilenced plz i have learned my lesson whatever i did id even talk to anyone but in my alliance anymore to much drama in ass chat and server chat is bised againest me cause i am ga y always cracks about me eating girls out and my profession so i am no longer a problem for anyone i only talk in my alliance chat now period..i have 22 accounts i spent a lot unless u want me to stop spending plz unsilence me and my alts...my alts were brand new so i have no idea how 2 years is a justifiable punishment for 1 infraction...plz unsilence me its been long enough tyvm.

IGN: ktulu
S 148 (uc33)

IGN: silveraxe
S s2 boadicea

IGN: golden axe
S s2 boadicea

silver and golden were silenced when i defended myself in ass chat being called a carpet munching cheating dy ke by a senior moderate ktulu was silenced for nothing as i only talk in my alliance with her no where else not even server or guild so no reason she was silenced at all since she never ever talks to anyone at all but i have served whatever penace or punishment for whatever crime was suuppose to be and would like my players back especially my main ty.

P.S. i thought i had a 1st amendment right to defend my self being called that slandirish se x ual harassment comment in ass chat i wont name names just want to be unsilenced sinc ei am pretty sure i wasnt silenced justifiably anyway...i concluded it isnt justified cause silver and golden have never been silenced before that considering i made them that day to go after that mod when she silenced the otheri use to have in secs in chat..she said hold on next thing i knew i couldnt talk was silenced in secs so i made 2 more and she silenced both silver and golden too ib secs...and if u dont belive me and think no thats not possible a mod doesnt have that power iu have jsut 1 thing to say...than how within secs of creating these accounts were they silenced,on golden all i said was ha i am back what now and she silenced him too he didnt even say anything at all wrong just ha i am back now what r u going to do silveraxe went balistic on her than she silenced him right after created i am sure they can look up said creation date and c i am telling teh truth than tell me i am crazy lol.there r mods i am sorry to say that abuse their powers steal from players accounts and have the power to silence u without the devs permission soley cause the devs give them this power when they r away on vac or weeekends when they dont wanna deal with anything and bestow this power on a mod so they can act for them but that saod mod still has the power even if wasnt authorized look at all the problems in this game freezing lagging now operation to fast after a merge and how about teh fact that we have almost a 1k players now in my server uc33 and only 20 reward spots on most events some 30..i got 12k pts in craft and didnt even make top 20 that shows just how insane things r getting so why not a mod doing what she wants to people the devs neither care or care to bother checking like my alt unknown was hacked and stolen no one cares or my alts ammys were just gone 1 day 2 of them 2 edumans rings just up and vanished no trace and with no proof i had them i got jack and sh it for comp nothing for 2 edumans rings with 19 combos and levels 47 and 56 thats a lot of essenced lost too they dont care how can u show a screen shot of a gone item what r we suppose to do take screens of everything we do every item we get every mount we have seriously, actually after that incident i did that lol about 200 screens per day i have over 30k screens on my comp lol....anyways tell them to look at the day silveraxe and golden axe were made on S2 and ask themselves how was it silenced mins after it was made if not unjustly..the cause was justified on silver as i was very rude being called what i was called by senior moderate but golden and ktulu did nothing at all...and i have been silenced now almost 2 years on silever and golden and a year and a half on ktulu for no reason at all other than this moderate could...dont get me wrong not all mods r bad some just abuse their power like this one did making a bad example for the others and i am sorry that this is the case a bad apple who i wont mention here i just want my toons unsilnced i am served a long enough sentence ty.

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 10 Users voted

Poll is finished

47.37% (9)
52.63% (10)
Your User group have no permission to vote

shark100 Last edit in 2019-10-9 09:24:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-03-28
Post time 2019-10-9 12:07:33 | Show all posts
Hard to read in one huge block like that.

Suggest some paragraphs to make it easier to read.

Maybe even some punctuation that is not "..."

In the meanwhile, While you make some edits so it can be read easier, i will check with the team.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • English bad for me haha idk how to fix or edit moral is just wanna be unsilenced all else doesn't matter anyways just rambling we girls do that sorry haha
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:10  Reply
  • been almost 2 years now that's a long silence
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:12  Reply

elfmaiden Last edit in 2019-10-9 12:07:33

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & Transaction ID's for Recharges

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pshark11
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2019-10-9 12:14:38 | Show all posts
I am sorry bad at this I was just rambling don't worry about reading it than I just wanna be unsilenced ty it has been almost 2 years now for silveraxe and golden axe and a year and a half on my main ktulu ty
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • silver and gold were silenced 5 mins after they were made permanently..if mods cant do that without dev approval than how was it done as it would take days to get that looked at and another week for a judgement more than likely...so how were they silenced in mins after being made looking at the day they were silenced and the day they were made is proof both same day hell same hr.
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:17  Reply
  • they were all silenced outside the purvey or approval of the devs that's why they r still silenced because the silence was never authorized by the devs just the mod that did this to me and my alts.
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:18  Reply
  • silences end these don't why??
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:19  Reply

pshark11 Last edit in 2019-10-9 12:14:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-03-28
Post time 2019-10-9 12:24:52 | Show all posts
Hi again,

After further research, I'm afraid they will remain silenced.

Sorry couldn't help this time.
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • silver and golden were 1st offences  H T F can u all justify that hpw about I file a fking se x ual harassment suite against this fking site since they employ their senior modertaes
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:31  Reply
  • and I didn't do a god damn thing with my main
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:32  Reply
  • further research u asked the devs that fast my ass if u don't wanna help me stay in ur fking corner stay in lady my foot up her ass legos corner fk that bi tch I would like to kill her
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:32  Reply
  • that fking cu nt robbed me silenced me for nothing u wanna c something to be silenced for keep fking with me
    Translate
    2019-10-9 12:33  Reply

elfmaiden Last edit in 2019-10-9 12:24:52

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & Transaction ID's for Recharges

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pshark11
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2019-10-9 12:26:24 | Show all posts
I am no saint and I never claimed to be I went off on her in ass chat with quickaxe and silveraxe but golden did nothing but say hello and ktulu never was even there and was silenced 2 weeks later for nothing at all now whatever the case I have served my sentence and would like my toons unsilenced that's all.i am never ever going in ass chat again never talking in server chat again just my alliance where people respect me and love me so there r no issues here anymore people think I am a cheater fine let them think it they think I am a dy ke fine I am think I am a carpet muncher cool I love eating my gf out but do I deserve those slanderous comments no....no one does imo that's why I went off on her in the 1st place.

I just want my main and 2 alts unsilenced ty....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pshark11 Last edit in 2019-10-9 12:26:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-03-28
Post time 2019-10-9 12:35:00 | Show all posts
Sorry, was told nothing we can do.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elfmaiden Last edit in 2019-10-9 12:35:00

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pshark11
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2019-10-9 12:38:52 | Show all posts
I HAVE FKING HAD IT WITH U MOTEHRFKERS I GET CALLED A CARPET EATING CHEATING GOD DAMN MOTHERFKING DY KE AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY A GOD DAMN THING AND GET SILENCED FOR MOTHERFKING LIFE FOR DEFENDING MYSELF FK OFF :@:@:@:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

OYS BEEN ALMOST 2 FKING YEARS U GOD DAMN MOTEHRFKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AMN FILING A SEX UAL HARASSMENT CLAIM AGAINEST UR GOD DAMN SITE H T F U LIKE THAT I HAVE SCREENS OF UR GOD DAMN SENIOR MODERATE WITH THOSE COMMENTS SO FK U HAVE A SHI TTY DAY!!!!!!!

UNSILENCE MY MAIN AND MY ALTS OR I AM GOING TO FK U UP UR ASSSES

C HOW A FKING LAW SUIT FITS U..SE X UAL HARASSMENT MOTEHRFKERS
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pshark11 Last edit in 2019-10-9 12:38:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-03-28
Post time 2019-10-9 12:43:17 | Show all posts
Might want to watch your language, Unless you also want your forum account silenced...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elfmaiden Last edit in 2019-10-9 12:43:17

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thezeu
User
Joined 2014-7-14
Last Visited 2020-03-28
Post time 2019-10-9 20:51:58 | Show all posts
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thezeu Last edit in 2019-10-9 20:51:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pshark26
User
Joined 2015-12-27
Last Visited 2020-02-27
Post time 2019-10-10 13:17:54 | Show all posts
don't care get ra pped in this game every time I turn around there is no justice anymore I get called a carpet munching cheating dy ke and that's ok been silenced for over a year almost 2 and for what defending myself against biased sh it like that..u people can suck my cl itt  there is no justice in this game.who gets banned for life on a 1st offense if not illegally no notice no nothing silenced the day the accounts were created the hr they were created the within 10 mins and still u people have the audacity to tell us mods don't have this power lies on top of lies I know for a fact by a former player who quit the game a senior moderate who couldn't stomach the corruption in this game such as some mods who have access to our accounts per the devs cause they r to lazy to care they steal our diamonds a little from each account mostly cashers cause they don't know what their exact amounts r and if they r missing a 100 they wouldnt even notice I like that moderate who quit finds this very disturbing always have and idc what u think of that I didn't say u did sh it u r just a pawn sputtering out bs from lady I would like to shoot her in the head lego. hahahaha u didn't check with the devs in 2 mins they don't respond to anything that fast u r lying though probably cause lady I wanna stick my foot up her ass lego told u to I HOPE U ALL BURN IN HELL
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • OHH AND U CAN TELL THE DEVS I AM LOOKING INTO A SE XUAL HARASSMENT SUIT ON THIS GAME AND I AM DONE WITH THEM THEY CAN GO TO HELL NEVER GIVING THEM ANOTHER RED CENTI LOVE HOW U BLOCKED THAT SO OTEHRS COULDNT C THAT TYPICAL.
    Translate
    2019-10-10 13:21  Reply
  • SINCE LADYLEGO IS A SENIOR MODERATE AND IN CHARGE OF U ALL THEY R HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HER ACTIONS AND I HAVE SCREENS OF HER BIGOTRY. ALL I ASKED WAS TO BE UNSILENCED AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS AND THEY WANNA PLAY GAMES SO BE IT ALSO LOOKING INTO A 22 ACCOUNT CHARGEBACK GRATS   ALL THROUGH THE SAME BANK THEY CAN STICK THIS GAME UP THEIR GREEDY ASSES.
    Translate
    2019-10-10 13:24  Reply
  • I TOLD THE MOD WHO TOLD ME TO POST THIS WAS A WASTE OF TIME THERE IS TO MUCH HATE OF ME AND LIES OF CHEATING THAT NEVER HAPPEN EVEN THAT MOD AGREES WITH ME I WONT TELL U THE NAME SO U CANT FIREE HIM LADY U R A DISGRASS TO THE HUMAN RACE LEGO
    Translate
    2019-10-10 13:26  Reply

pshark26 Last edit in 2019-10-10 13:17:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-3-28 17:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097465 second(s), 53 queries .