North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 139| Reply: 10

The TRUTH About This Game.....

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
treekiller13
User
Joined 2018-11-18
Last Visited 2019-11-14
Post time 2019-11-7 23:31:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
The TRUTH About This Game..... Reply:10| View:139
Edited by treekiller13@yahoo.com at 2019-11-7 23:53

Ok, i have played this game for about a year now. Yes, i have put some money in the game, (not much, i wised up). it seems to me,  the more money you put in the game the more it takes and the more they want from you, this game is like a condom, it spends most of its time in your wallet... saying that i can tell you i won't be putting anymore in it. the reason is its turning into just a money grab. Every EVENT is set on topaz or diamonds the more you buy the more you get from the game. it is a pay2win game for sure. but with the only means to get anything that is going to help you, you are forced to pay alot of cash, and i do mean ALOT,ALOT,ALOT. or get prepaired to start on one of the longest grinds for very skimpy rewards you have ever been on in a game.  i'm feeling like the game DEV'S should just make it so you have to sub to play, then maybe you would stand a chance of getting Heros, materials, and the things you need in game to be able to compeat with a chance of winning,  Yes it is a cool game but the money grabs kill the coolness of the game. That being said, if your F2P just be ready for a very,very long grind. If you are P2W congratulations on spending money in a game that will only want more more more of it from you. And the game has very little to no new content ever put in it, other then another EVENT that wants even more money from you. Thats because the game developers put the money in thier pockets and not into the games development, unless its a new EVENT that cost you even more cash.. THATS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS GAME..   So, look in the mirror and tell me  do you look like a cash cow?

Translate

treekiller13 Last edit in 2019-11-7 23:31:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
↜wind↝
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-1-16
Last Visited 2019-11-17
Post time 2019-11-9 02:54:54 | Show all posts
Edited by ↜wind↝ at 2019-11-9 03:01

Greetings everyone

First of all, I think it is very tasteless to trash something while on the other hand, you are still not quitting to interact with that same thing for days/months
@daemonus you are here for a very long time, so if this game is such a bad trashy thing, then, please  stop playing instead of trashing it by every chance that you get. You are making yourself look poor by doing that
Online Games are business like any other, and if you pay more - you get more, it is that simple.
Someone will spend a lot of money on it and someone will play it for free and no one should trash anyone from any of those spending groups!
And second of all...No name-calling!
Klankon is no Mod and no Dev. But it doesn't matter who is who, there will be NO NAME-CALLING here!

Please, all "dog" alike names keep outside the Forum
There won't be any other warnings, because I have warned you a few times before

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • In your statement you called me or someone (tasteless) and that they looked (poor), those are names and you called them...that is a total line of undeniable bull manure.. you do what i say or i'll get you in trouble or banned from the game. it sounds to me like you are on a power trip.  As a moderator, you should choose your words a little more wisely and not threaten players. Some countries still have free speech ya'know. and freedom of the press (this is a forum after all). All i did was tell the truth from MY point of view, so if you would, please take all the advice you given upon yourself, and by the way i TURNED DOWN being a game moderator as i feel the PERKS you get from it give you an unfair advantage in the game. that and i hate SCYPE.. i would have been fired anyway because i would have told them how i feel about things in the game and spoke my mind to them, that and i don't like the feeling or idea of being a school hall monitor. that being said, Have A Nice Day
    Translate
    2019-11-13 21:27  Reply

↜wind↝ Last edit in 2019-11-9 02:54:54

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
klankon
User
Joined 2018-12-9
Last Visited 2019-11-17
Post time 2019-11-8 01:20:16 | Show all posts
none is forcing you to pay or play. You can get allot of things if you know when to spend your resources, instead of spending it on every single thing you see, they put new content in regular(it takes time to develop things). Sure if you want to get all the latest and best stuff you will need to pay, but that is the same in 99% of other games.  
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • you must be kidding yourself, in the year i have been in this game they have released  one, 1, uno new chapters in the game, but 5 new cash grab events that only P2W players have a chance to get anything from so unless you know what your talking about Klankon, dont relpy to posts it makes you look foolish, or do some research before replying
    Translate
    2019-11-8 02:59  Reply
  • he is probably a moderator or a developer dog game is sht even the whales quit at some point , hate getting boring ... no new stuff and everything is money garb ... in my server only 3 players left and everyday people quit .. even the top rank player vip 14 quit today ... this game became sht developers are thives
    Translate
    2019-11-8 05:05  Reply

klankon Last edit in 2019-11-8 01:20:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abdolotte
User
Joined 2018-11-25
Last Visited 2019-11-17
Post time 2019-11-8 05:05:34 | Show all posts
even the whales quit at some point , hate getting boring ... no new stuff and everything is money garb ... in my server only 3 players left and everyday people quit .. even the top rank player vip 14 quit today ... this game became sht developers are thives
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abdolotte Last edit in 2019-11-8 05:05:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
klankon
User
Joined 2018-12-9
Last Visited 2019-11-17
Post time 2019-11-8 06:17:17 | Show all posts
if you think everything is money grab you have obv. not bean playing many games. There are a ton of things you can get without paying, and most of the things that are behind "the pay wall" now become accessible to everyone with time. As for people leaving its the same in all games, people get bored, don˙t have time anymore etc. The game has its mistakes like every other one. As for no new stuff, you must be blind, you get new stuff almost every update, but if you think that you can do a better job, go make your own game. Everything takes time, and yes GTA is not running a charity.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • people are leaving this game because they release mostly every week some new event that is for NO ONE but the pay to win players, you need to just look at the EVENTS TAB'S to see this as clearly as daylight. and they say a chance for ALL to get topaz and diamonds in the game if you meet certain requirements, those requirements being spending cash, real cash and its not cheap either. show me one event where a free player can get any topaz to save up so they can buy diamonds or use to get mythics. all you have to do is look at Angels Pass Event to see if you pay you can get tons of materials, and a guarantee of getting mythics if you pay $39.99 but if you look at what they give free players its a slap across the face, and i dont blame them for getting just a little peeved, I AM Not A Free Player, but i do feel its right to stand up for them, it seems no one else is, they deserve a fair chance to get mythic hero's so they can at least compete with us in the game game.  
    Translate
    2019-11-13 22:28  Reply

klankon Last edit in 2019-11-8 06:17:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
daemonus
User
Joined 2019-3-5
Last Visited 2019-11-16
Post time 2019-11-8 12:38:54 | Show all posts
that developer dog is right, this game can be effectively played as a free to play. Granted you aren't winning but what do you expect in a p2w that costs 1000s .

You need to rationalize what you expect from this game. If you expect to win get real, its pay to win.

I prefer to be strong enough to keep those spenders on their toes so they always have to keep spending. They eventually get tired and quit so then I win. Its a sort of boring strategy but I spend nothing to make others waste stupid amounts of cash on this crap game. It doesn't get any better than that in my opinion.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • you are right in most what you say, and i truly like your attitude, makes perfect sense the way you play, but your toons will never be ranked no.1 in anything that way, and the point of the game is to reach no.1,
    Translate
    2019-11-14 00:13  Reply

daemonus Last edit in 2019-11-8 12:38:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
majs_5689
User
Joined 2019-11-8
Last Visited 2019-11-13
Post time 2019-11-9 22:58:59 | Show all posts
Edited by majs_5689 at 2019-11-9 23:01

Wind - Look Tomorrow Send Me 2 Gold Vouchers to Not Be Deceived by Those Who Support The GameHowever, I see that you keep in touch with them.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

majs_5689 Last edit in 2019-11-9 22:58:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
↜wind↝
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-1-16
Last Visited 2019-11-17
Post time 2019-11-10 04:25:52 | Show all posts
Hello majs

If you manage to stay in the top 50 you'll automatically get your 2 Gold Vouchers at the daily reset.
No need to worry about it

Have Fun Playing!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

↜wind↝ Last edit in 2019-11-10 04:25:52

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
majs_5689
User
Joined 2019-11-8
Last Visited 2019-11-13
Post time 2019-11-10 05:59:40 | Show all posts
Edited by majs_5689 at 2019-11-10 06:01

Thanks friend, but I still had to ask that I had been collecting diamonds for a long time to be able to unlock a mystical hero.

I used up all 20000K diamonds just to get into the event's top
Translate
Floor reply (0)

majs_5689 Last edit in 2019-11-10 05:59:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angilezethomas
User
Joined 2018-11-12
Last Visited 2019-11-10
Post time 2019-11-10 07:42:40 | Show all posts
I agree with Treekiller13 as a free to play player i dont get alot, i get enough to get by in the game, no i won't be getting any mythic hero's anytime soon but maybe someday i will, if i don't get bored out of my mind with the same grind everyday. or die of old age before they put any content in the game that isn't a  P2W oriented event.  yes this game is a business, I Get That. but i also see the other side of the coin, if a business keeps loosing people soon there will be NO BUSINESS. and if you keep pushing by that i mean "Blasting" P2W events in players faces they WILL leave. it becomes very disheartening, and drives players away from the game, soon the word will get out that this is just a money grab game and no one will want to play  and that's even worse, then it will be time to play an old Steve Miller song  "Take The Money and Run" and that would be sad for all that play this game...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angilezethomas Last edit in 2019-11-10 07:42:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-17 05:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064382 second(s), 53 queries .