North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40400 Threads / 230748 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 194| Reply: 24

UPDATE GLOBAL

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghanemzak
User
Joined 2017-1-15
Last Visited 2019-11-13
Post time 2019-11-8 02:11:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
UPDATE GLOBAL Reply:24| View:194
Edited by ghanemzak at 2019-11-9 11:59

hello, first of all, thank you for the efforts you have made to react to our problems, our bug and our requests.
I am now part of the fan circle in facebook of LEAGUES OF ANGELES (screnshot) and I made a request directly on facebook to ask for an improvement in the game because we have been patient for a very very long time (some patient player for 5 years), but nothing changes, so on facebook I was asked to make a request on the forum which will then be supported and treated in priority by managers and developers of the game.

to be brief and be as clear as possible I had made a series of screenshots to have a clear idea of ​​our request, know that I speak on behalf of all players (GLOBAL) through all the servers (because we talked between we and I was chosen to be the spokesperson of this quette). it's been several years now that players are waiting for the game. I am aware that we can not change everything with a magic wand, that's why I'm going to focus on what is quick and easy to improve.
also know that we are very very many to play in the (GLOBAL), and we are all ready to participate by refilling diamons (participate financially) regularly to give a boost to our game we love, and thanks the developer and programmer of the game for taking into consideration our request .

there is also an important detail that many players have asked me to mention: it's when there are events like haloween, new year, summer party, saint-patrick .... and many other events of reality. I have been asked to get in the mood with a nice game and events in HOT-EVENS that can help us have fun and have a good time, and you can even put some things paid for your efforts be made profitable

1- in homstand it's been almost a year that we have amulets that can go up to level 10 but we still can not forge the gem amulet (22,23,24) ... as it is indicated on the screenshots. and yet it was open last year for a very short time, and the time to notice it had already disappeared....for the homstand too, there are several maps that are available but never open and yet it is excellent to open them during the events that correspond or when you want ... there is even some map that we started to collect the decors but they remained unfinished, and in the end we did not have the paper that allows to do the (SWITCH). and enjoy the benefits of the new map

2-on the event tresur beach, the mount cheimeira is the one for more than a year and everyone has won at least once, but despite that it is still there when they're full of other mount that are needed ... (as shown on the screenshot)

3-as you can see in TOTEM DIAGRAM (screenshot) there are totems we have never found either by draw or in an event, so we need these totems to improve and change our strategy

4- For several years, resources such as (SPRIT SOUL, ABYSS CHARM, BEAST CRYSTAL) have been lacking to mount the sylphs and armament. and these resources, we find them nowhere.

5- the possibility of forging and improving the divine equipment set realm 20 (LEVEL 40 ) [I do not speak fury equipment (divine realm 20) that is done with the parchment that we buy a doomsday mug but I speak of the higher level, the one that synthesizes with the level 40 material. ]

6- in recurring events like treasur beach, capsule toys, house of card, starry dreams, happy sea ..... it's been over a year and in some you had never change echope and the rewards, I put you some (screenshots )

7-Some player have not been able to win GENESIS and its evolution or other herso in TYCOON CROSS SERVER, and they also ask to put it back again, because that way you go to create a good spirit of competition and that will certainly push the players to participate with refills diamonds ... speaking of TYCOON I want to point out that sometimes there are errors, for example we played the 4th evolution of soul-riper while we have not the 3 rd ... and also when there was LORD-SKYCREAM 2 times in a row there were some bugs to collect the points on HOT-EVENS which means that a lot of us missed their chance to win because of this bug

8- Since the fusion we find ourselves very very many in the same server and we are many to have a very large BR, so when we play WORLD BOSS, small and medium BR, have no chance to touch the WORLD -BOSS, so I'm asked to tell you please to increase his BR so everyone can have a chance

9- on some suit I have more than 100 examplaire (you can see in the screenshots). and many players have multiple copies, would it be possible to put us a recycling event as it exists in other platforms

10 - for several years, you offer us to exchange the icon of the angel KAY, and a sylph against something else, but you have never change, which would be nice to change them from time to time , for example the several copies of CHEIMEIRA amount that everyone has won several times ( screenshot)

11- during TYCOON CROSS SERVER when we load 3000 diamonds or more, we can collect a costume or gems or a mount, the mount has not changed for almost 2 years is still (TUNDRA HUNTER) so you can change it or put his evolution otherwise nobody will motivate to reload diamonds  ( screenshot , amount TUNDRA HUNTER + evolve )

others :

1- in the daily tasks of the game, ZODIAC  (level 2 remains blocked on PEGASUS and PHOENIX and level 3 is totally blocked)  [screenshot zodiac]

2- (very important), a lot of players through the servers (especially small and medium BR) who do not have the chance to win angels and equipment in TYCOON, so they do not reload diamonds because they do not see the useful to do it because they have no chance of winning good equipments and angels in TYCOON ... so after seeing the post they 've contacted and they wish to remain anonymous, they told me to tell you that if you add rewards that compensate for their lack of ranking (for example: angels, equipment .. and others) they will be ready to reload diamonds to advance a little faster (sort of like the rewards first recharge)

3- I know that this event (cross server battle) is not a priority but it still allows to spend time because the DEVOTION is done quickly, and the players like to compete with each other to improve their strategy and to gain useful resources by the same opportunity. and the cross server battle (screenshot) allows everyone to play without limit, so he spends more time in the game when they get bored. so if you can repair it because it works more for more than 2 years

4 - about artifacts we can see full in arteface guid but they are unavailable anywhere, (some very old players have some but not all) but for 2 or 3 years we find them nowhere ( screenshot)

I thank you in advance and I hope I was clear in my explanation, and do not hesitate if you want more evidence or screenshots or anything that can help you to process our request, know that we are at your disposition, because all we want is to be able to continue to play in what we consider the best game, and this step and benefit us for the players and for the playmakers. in the end everyone is a winner.

PS. I want to remind you that it is the management of marketing on facebook that asked me to write you on the forum and that this request will be treated very quickly

I know it's difficult to integrate changes at the same time, but what we want is at least some new event and that already exists in other platforms, to break the routine and find the pleasure of playing . and especially also to integrate the materials which makes it possible to improve (sylphide, armemant ....) and certain totem which one sees in the diagram but they are available nowhere ... whereas all this exists in a permanent way in the other platforms.

note :
I did not put all the demands of all the players to not ask too much, but we are ready to wait again if you start to evolve the game and know that we have been waiting for a very long time. if the devloppers can integrate in the global little by little what already exists in the other platform it seait a good start, or they can add what deems easy to add ... believe us the game is magnificent but it became too much monotonous ... and we on our side we will not be ungrateful, we will help with participation by reloading diamons and advertise the global with our loved ones in reality. know that we are very numerous to play in the global through the different server, and we are of different nationality and different countries of the world, so if the game begins to evolve we can on our side invite our friends and family to join us in this adventure, and we can also bring back our friends who stopped playing. which is very good for the designers of the game because logically it will bring better in reload diamond since there would be more competition, more challenges, and especially more fun

to finish please do what you can start the evolution of the global quickly, we are aware that it is not easy but I know that some things can be quickly evolved

cordially

GAME : GLOBAL

IGN : PAPILLON

server : Ud1 ( S81 Godzilla )

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

ghanemzak Last edit in 2019-11-8 02:11:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
illusiveman
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2019-11-16
Post time 2019-11-13 02:58:53 | Show all posts
Hello PAPILLON ! First I would like to say thanks for you and other players who gave suggestions .
About  ss , if we needed any , we will inform you here .
And about your last important point , I would like to tell you that that all the mods cover both global and regular, and many mods have toon  on global too .
Translate
Floor reply (0)

illusiveman Last edit in 2019-11-13 02:58:53

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwv9g8lcebunf...
User
Joined 2017-7-24
Last Visited 2019-11-13
Post time 2019-11-8 02:46:25 | Show all posts
Edited by abwv9g8lcebunfwm@facebook.com at 2019-11-9 03:01

I agree with his solving problems. Since then, it would be cool if you made a few changes to make it feel like playing again. I look forward to it! Dany ud1
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abwv9g8lcebunf... Last edit in 2019-11-8 02:46:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bradyuk2003
User
Joined 2014-4-5
Last Visited 2019-11-14
Post time 2019-11-8 03:06:00 | Show all posts
not gonna happen
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bradyuk2003 Last edit in 2019-11-8 03:06:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzux3hblsv2w_...
User
Joined 2019-1-6
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2019-11-8 03:08:47 | Show all posts
Hi all, i'm agree with Papillon for all points.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzux3hblsv2w_... Last edit in 2019-11-8 03:08:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xbird
User
Joined 2016-8-28
Last Visited 2019-11-16
Post time 2019-11-8 05:11:15 | Show all posts
For #6, no issue or problem there, you just need to get fury print from Doomsday trial shop.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xbird Last edit in 2019-11-8 05:11:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2019-11-16
Post time 2019-11-8 07:46:02 | Show all posts
Well,
1) in the main game (not just Global) it has been 3 years since amulets can use skill combo level 10, yet we still can't synth level 21 or above inscriptions either we are all waiting for devs to increase level we can synth for these...
5) Like xbird said, you could get the prints from the Doomsday Trial shop - but, do you have that on global? It would be in Divine Realm...

For all your other suggestions, the team are I believe, compiling a list of suggestions to put to the devs for bringing LoA closer to the main game in terms of events and prizes, so thank you for your list

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bofu Last edit in 2019-11-8 07:46:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghanemzak
User
Joined 2017-1-15
Last Visited 2019-11-13
 Author| Post time 2019-11-8 08:06:00 | Show all posts
Edited by ghanemzak at 2019-11-8 08:20

when I talk about DIVINE REALM 20, I do not aim fury equipment (I know we can have chop doomsday) besides I am equipped, but I want to talk about synthetizing the higher level that is done with the divine realm material 40 ( look a last screen shot ).... for the rest I hope at least that the devloppers can start by integrating what already exists in the other platform like the mount, totem, material to improve sylphide and armemant (stable) and a lot of little things. and also allow us to enjoy a decor and homstand for haloween and other events of the year .... because it's been several years for some that they expect a little improvement but nothing ever happens and we have no news
cordially
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ghanemzak Last edit in 2019-11-8 08:06:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2019-11-16
Post time 2019-11-8 08:30:04 | Show all posts
Hey PAPILLON

again, like the inability to synth inscriptions 22,23,24, there is also no divine realm 40 equipment in the main game either my friend... only the stuff we can make with level 20 material... (Glory/Fury)… any of this we have in inventory is worthless for everyone right now...

I am all in favour of trying to get LoA Global better updated, but not to the stage i would suggest giving it features which LoA1 (almost 3 years older game version) doesn't even have yet
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

bofu Last edit in 2019-11-8 08:30:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vincentblair39
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2019-11-12
Post time 2019-11-8 09:44:56 | Show all posts
it takes them for ever
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vincentblair39 Last edit in 2019-11-8 09:44:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2019-11-15
Post time 2019-11-8 13:13:55 | Show all posts
Yeah
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elfmaiden Last edit in 2019-11-8 13:13:55

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & Transaction ID's for Recharges

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-17 05:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083273 second(s), 55 queries .