North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2410| Reply: 52

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - November

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2019-12-08
Post time 2019-11-27 17:31:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - November Reply:52| View:2410
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2019-12-7 19:50

For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strenght, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident. Our monthly marathon challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving it/them, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the span time of a week!
Here we are again, to challenge you with our NOVEMBER Monthly Marathon. Let's revise how it works!  We propose you seven different topics to choose among. Each topic has a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution/answer/reply. You may choose one topic only and stick to it or you can try up to three topics to play with. Be creative, let your mind run free and have lots of fun while doing that!
The seven topics we challenge you with this month are as it follows:

TOPIC 1: November starts with "National Author's Day", always celebrated on 1st of the month.
TASK: a) Which author is your favourite? Which one of his/her works you liked most? What of his/her works is the last you've read? Briefly explain (in 3 - 5 lines) your choice. Give us the name of the author and the title of the book/literary work. You can also come with images, pictures and photos to support your choice and explanation (if the photo you might post is of the book/books on your bookshelf, even better ).
b) Choose one character in the game (a hero, fairy, sylph or mount). Associate it with one literary work you can think of being the best to fit it. Briefly explain your choice.

TOPIC 2: November comes with celebrating food in all its forms and types.
TASK: a) Fast-food lovers, rejoice! What is your all times favorite fast-food meal? What would you choose to have for a quick dine-in, take-out or take-away? Illustrate it, at your convenience (any source for the pictures you might post is allowed).
b) Let's talk about your ... refrigerator (yes!, it has its own day, too, ). Do you know what's in your refrigerator right now? Tell us what food you have in there and what you usually keep in your refrigerator. List at least 3 items you have or keep there. Do you have a favorite refrigerator food? Which is that (or those, maybe, if you have more than one).

TOPIC 3: 4th of November is the day we celebrate ... candies!!!
TASK:  We all love sweets and we have a favourite candy we crave for all the time! If you could invent a new candy, what would that be?  What would be the ingredients you use for it?  What would it look like, smell like, taste like? What name would you give to your new candy? Give us all these details and come with pictures to illustrate the content(any source allowed, only remember that if it is your own work make it evident writing your data on a piece of paper and attaching it to your photo/pic/drawing/sketch).

TOPIC 4: In 1701, on 27th of November, astronomer Anders Celsius, well known to the world for his thermometer, was born.
TASK: Give us at least 5 (five) facts about temperature, weather and climate in your city/state/country/region/area. Do not come with more than 10 facts, though . You can add pictures or images, if you consider them proper to illustrate the facts enumerated.

TOPIC 5:
"National Gratitude Month" is an annual celebration we have in November. Gratitude is more than simply saying "thank you" as it has the power and the ability to shift us from focusing on the negative to appreciating what is positive in our lives.
TASK: Choose one person, in your real life or someone who you've met in game, and write him/her a letter of gratitude. Name that person and tell us what's your relationship with him/her. Make that letter no longer than 3 - 5 lines.

TOPIC 6:
Mickey Mouse is a celebrity and one of the most famous cartoon characters we know, and that since the very moment he came into being. On 18th of November it's his ... birthday.
TASK: a) Imagine you can create a friend for Mickey Mouse. What that new character would be? How would it look like? How would you call it? Name it and describe it in a few words. Add drawings or sketches for it (do not forget it is compulsory to write your data on a piece of paper and attach it to your work).

b) Choose one of the characters in game as a friend for Mickey Mouse. Name the character you chose and justify your choice, briefly.

TOPIC 7: Fourth Thursday of November is
Thanksgiving Day. President Abraham Lincoln was the first US president to officially declare the festival as the last Thursday in November. It began as a day where people took the opportunity of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year and it was initially called "Blessing of the harvest". The celebration is also often recognised as an event that took place when English colonists held a feast to thank Native Americans for helping them start new lives in the US.
TASK: a) Which is your favourite blessing or quote for Thanksgiving? Also, write here your own "blessing" for the day.

b) Imagine you would held a Thanksgiving feast for your in game party. Name the members of it and write down a blessing for each of them. You can also add screenshots, pictures or gifs to illustrate the content.

RULES! Let's revise and remember how this event work. You might want to read these very carefully.
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted.
  • You can choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to answer and resolve.
  • You may choose more than one topic to answer, but only up to (no more than) three different topics.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, you have to resolve/complete ALL the parts of/points in the topic you have chosen.
  • For the topic/s you chose, you MUST follow the instructions and rules stated for solving it/them.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers are to be posted in a single post.
  • It is compulsory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: CheerfulSmile
      SERVER: PatchofGold(1219)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade

SPECIAL RULES. REMINDERS.
  • Remember: you cannot choose more than three (3) topics to answer.
  • Remember: write ALL your answers in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad words, harassing, racism are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:
START: 27th of November, 2019
END: 3rd of December, 2019

REWARDS:
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
A. Top 10 Most Supported: ONLY the participants who choose more than one topic to answer, are eligible to enter "The top 10 most supported" for a "surprise" extra reward!!!

B. We will RANDOMLY pick a number of 30 participants, (from among ALL participants in event, no matter if they choose to solve one, two or three topics) to be sent an extra surprise reward for the way in which topics they chose are resolved, for uniqueness, ingeniosity, creativity, "freshness", quality of screenshots posted, art creation and artworks (drawings, sketches, pictures, handmade items, etc).

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

Special Notice: Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.

Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2019-11-27 17:31:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ユリカイザー...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-30 22:08:33 | Show all posts
MONTHLY MARATHON: NOVEMBER

TOPIC 1 - NATIONAL AUTHOR'S DAY
Arthur Conan Doyle is one of my favorite authors.  his works make me guess/think of the possible solution to the mysteries he put into words.  i really love reading his detective stories like "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" as if i am watching a film in my imagination while i am unfolding the pages.  "The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes" was the last Doyle's work that i have read...
https://prnt.sc/q48mdf

i saw Chronicles of Narnia's Prince Caspian as the younger version of LoA's Snow Warden maybe because of the hair and the somewhat similarity on their respective armors...
https://prnt.sc/q48n20

TOPIC 2 - FOOD
whenever i got hungry and my last resort is fast-food, i always order for a serving of spaghetti.  i sometimes combine it with crispy fries or pizza or fried chicken when i am really hungry...
https://prnt.sc/q48ndb

my fridge is usually filled with sweets and chocolates although as of the moment i store bottles of water along with some fruits and veggies, fruit juices, yogurt, soda, condiments...
https://prnt.sc/q48nmv

TOPIC 6 - MICKEY MOUSE
Mickey Mouse and Kawaii Monkey can be best friends when it comes to characteristic.  in zodiac story, mouse (rat) outwin other 11 (or 12) animals by finishing first on the animal marathon making him smart.  still according to zodiac signs, monkey is tricky in intelligent way making a person born in that animal sign as smart.  so from a smart animal to another smart animal, they will surly be on same wavelength and will understand each other easily...
https://prnt.sc/q48o2v

the in-game character that can be Mickey Mouse's friend is any from the feline inspired characters like Midnight Charge.  we all know that cat and mouse has a negative notion as worst enemies, for cat chases mouse for food or play thing.  let's reverse that with an idea they can get along with ease.  and their friendship will signify as two significantly different personas can live in one place harmoniously...
https://prnt.sc/q48odo

diwata.s622
uc26
gtarcade

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (3)

ユリカイザー... Last edit in 2019-11-30 22:08:33

Support 278

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 278 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-28 10:00:43 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2019-11-28 15:57

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

TOPIC 1
A. My Favourite author is kagune murayama for his book and anime adaptation title "Overlord" which is better than harry potter in my opinion

B. Styx guardian would be match with the book image of overlord

TOPIC 2
A. My favourite Fast food Would be Martabak

B. My 3 list that should always be in refrigerator Extra joss, karage, and my fillet

TOPIC 5

My never-ending gratitude and worship for indri my own mother who always given me her support and guidance no words can describe you enough, love you mom!!

Translate

x
Floor reply (2)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-11-28 10:00:43

Support 252

Default Signature
Reply Support 252 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2019-12-08
Post time 2019-11-28 23:55:16 | Show all posts
Forum Event Monthly Marathon - November

Topic1. National Authors Day

A) My favourite author is Lauren Oliver. i like her book Replica, its about two girls unknowingly living the other lives, the story explores the themes of individuality, humanity and free will.  And her last book i read was Ringer, the second and final book Replica series.

B) i think HoarfrostBlade would best suit with Replica because she got a doppelganger too

Topic2 TaskA. Fast-Food

My all time favorite fast-food dine- in or take- out is Pizza!!

TaskB. Refrigerator Day
3 items i usually keep in refrigerator are
1) fruits 2) vegetables 3) fish or meat

dang! i so love chocolate!
thats my favorite food i kept there

Topic5 National Gratitude Month
I created a simple thank you card to my loa forum events friends Eva Mir Sarika and ashvinn

ign : Amberly
server: ud5
platform: facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2019-11-28 23:55:16

Support 203

Default Signature
Reply Support 203 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-27 22:17:13 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2019-11-27 22:19

Topic1-(A) My author is J.k.Rowling. For her work i like the Harry Potter series. The last book i read was Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. Briefly is that harry was back at hogwarts and all of them knew that lord voldemo rt is back and seeking for revenge also he find an old book marked as property of the half blood prince who was in real severus snape.
(B) I would choose byron the black cause he looks alike albus dumbledore they both are mage,have grey hairs and finally same cloth

Topic2-(A)-My favorite fast-food is the sandwiches. For a quick dine-in it would be instant noodles.
(B)-I have chicken,vegetables,fish,. My favorite food is burger and prawns

Topic5- I would like to say thank you to Eva and Amberly for the daily conversations on facebook group about loa forum events and facebook events also for being here when i wanted to know something or what i should do for my party to be better and tnx for your supports

IGN:vinn Server:uc39 platform:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (8)
  • Harry Potter always brings an atmosphere of New Year eve and childhood
    Translate
    2019-11-28 07:04  Reply
  • Lmao indomie originated from my country, global instant noodle with great taste all over the world
    Translate
    2019-11-28 16:04  Reply
  • yeah cat heart yr 100% right   henry those instant noodles from yr country are so delicious is there another type of them you can recommend?
    Translate
    2019-11-28 20:57  Reply
  • You can try rendang flavour the taste also superb. i don't know which flavour already in your country
    Translate
    2019-11-29 07:59  Reply
  • hey hendy here we got the spicy,barbecue and abalon only what is rendang(translate) pls
    Translate
    2019-11-30 21:36  Reply
  • Love HP series as well. Brings back memories of childhood
    Translate
    2019-12-1 00:40  Reply
  • yupp lucasai
    Translate
    2019-12-3 23:54  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2019-12-7 20:24  Reply

vinn Last edit in 2019-11-27 22:17:13

Support 199

Default Signature
Reply Support 199 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-29 09:22:06 | Show all posts
Edited by sarika eva at 2019-11-29 09:24

TOPIC 1 --"National Author's Day"
A.  Fav author--Zahir Raihan
  Most liked works--Mo vie--Jibon theke neya ( a mo vie against ruling goverment in the heat of liberation war)
   Last work I've read--
Hajar Bochor Dhore (for thousand years)
                                 Comment--I had read this novel quite few years ago..This writter is an open minded & creative person..he narrated exactly the belief,the tradition,the life style,the method of living in  rural portion of our country..the name goes excatly with story as the inc idents or flow directs..“Hajar Bochor Dhore” in English term “Symphony of Agony” was first published on 1964. This novel represents the image of rural life in our country based on 19th century. It also focuses on the darkness of this pre ju d i ce, child marriage, poly g a my, v io len ce against women in a society of that time. Jahir Raihan is a renowned novelist of 19th century. Among all books of author “Hajar Bochor Dhore” is the best creation of Jahir Raihan. He depi cts the image of society of rural area of 19th century so clearly in the novel...I dont know yet any English version  or translation available for it,But I truly recommend this book if anyone have eager to know about my country..

B.  I think Genesis would fit in this literary work as Genesis can endure any sort of pain or torture,she does magic which is unexpected & more importantly she shift her attitude or behavior according to stituation which is quite import  ant for women ...

TOPIC 6: Mickey MouseA..I would call it "Bickey" ..as it would be a mixture of both Teddy Bear & Mickey Mouse look...This charecter will be  dynamic,creative,funny & more trouble maker for Mickey...

B.Santa..He will be a protective  charecter to Mickey Mouse..Moreover,Its christmas coming..so why Mickey need other friend than Santa..

TOPIC 7:Thanksgiving Day
TASK: a) Fav quote--"I am gratefull for what I am & have..My Thanksgiving is Perpetual.."--Henry David Thoreau
My Quote--Every single eye has crossed this line may always get blessings for every single time they have thanked others no matter what was the reason & the consequences...
b)Its difficult to eliminate other charecters to enlist a party member specially during a Thanksgiving day...But for recent time as I have to st ick with these heros for long I will invite them in this special day--Lord SkyScream,Genesis,Starcaller,Sibyl,Flamming warlord with their respective Guardian angels,sylphs,fairies & ofcourse their Loyal mounts(Not You Turkey) ...

IGN--angel eva
Server--ud7
Platform--Gtarcade
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

sarika eva Last edit in 2019-11-29 09:22:06

Support 195

Default Signature
Reply Support 195 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cat_heart
User
Joined 2017-5-9
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-28 01:18:28 | Show all posts
Edited by cat_heart at 2019-11-28 07:01

IGN: Cat soul
Server: Northcrown(1385)
Platform: Gtarcade

T1: I have written so many times that my favourite auther is Lovecraft! I have read all his published stories,  but most fav is At the Mountains of Madness. I liked the plot - in Anta rktika and the description of my fav Lovecraft besti es- El der Ones! their civilization,  culture with the cold region in the decoration dr ew the book to best of best list for me!) Here is my tome and my animation of fav story:
Six feet end to end, three and five-tenths feet central diameter, tapering to one foot at each end. Like a barrel with five bulging ridges in place of staves. Lateral breakages, as of thinnish stalks, are at equator in middle of these ridges. In furrows between ridges are curious growths – combs or wings that fold up and spread out like fans. . . which gives almost seven-foot wing spread. Arrangement reminds one of certain monsters of primal myth, especially fabled Elder Things in [the] Necronomicon.
As to a character association i think new hero- Twilight Queen is best choice for Lovecraft stories)) I think if she enterd his bestiary she would be Old Goddess and came to Kagat with one of Lovecraft human personages. if she doesnt like smb, she would kill one with plasma balls.

T4. I love my country climate. Despite Azerbaijan is not big country, we have several climatic zones. Lets see fact about climate:
Nine out of eleven existing climate zones are present in Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan is situated on the northern extremity of the subtropical zone.
In the southeastern part of the Caucasus and the northwestern part of the Iranian plateau.
As a predominantly mountainous country, Azerbaijan is surrounded by the Greater Caucasus, Lesser Caucasus, Talysh and North Iranian Mountains.
The maximum annual precipitation falls in Lankaran.
The minimum in the Absheron Peninsula ( here  i live ).
Once i traveled throughout country and saw the diversity by own eyes that photos demonstrate)

Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • cool those landscape and the sea also but here in mauritius beach are more beautiful
    Translate
    2019-11-28 20:54  Reply
  • Reply vinn :yeah) unfortunatelly i didt take a shot of the close beach
    Translate
    2019-11-29 14:48  Reply
  • hope nxt time you go to the beach you will remember anyway yr posts are beautiful
    Translate
    2019-11-30 21:38  Reply
  • Reply vinn : i hope i can also see what you meant
    whenever i click view image it always direct me to page saying "Secure Connection Failed"
    i can't see any of the attached picture, i am curious
    Translate
    2019-12-2 17:01  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2019-12-7 20:28  Reply

cat_heart Last edit in 2019-11-28 01:18:28

Support 157

MiuMur
Reply Support 157 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
susan20
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2019-12-11
Post time 2019-11-30 07:15:21 | Show all posts
Edited by susan20 at 2019-11-30 07:36

Topic 1

Task A
My Favourite author is Bram Stoker with his book and the film adoption title "Dracula" . Its amazing fiction's story with fascinating plot , romance , horror and mystery .  This book made me imagined the frustated man like Dracula which can live long but must sucked the blood from other victims.

Task B

This Hero match with the image of this book character

Topic 2

My favourite fast food is "sweet martabak" , coz it contains many flavour like chocolates , peanuts, green tea , and etc in one dish . If i eat this , make me want to eat more and more .  

Thanks
Susan S320 Eione GTArcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (2)

susan20 Last edit in 2019-11-30 07:15:21

Support 135

Default Signature
Reply Support 135 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb_001
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-2 09:40:18 | Show all posts

TASK: a) Fast-food lovers, rejoice! What is your all times favorite fast-food meal? What would you choose to have for a quick dine-in, take-out or take-away? Illustrate it, at your convenience (any source for the pictures you might post is allowed). b) Let's talk about your ... refrigerator (yes!, it has its own day, too, ). Do you know what's in your refrigerator right now? Tell us what food you have in there and what you usually keep in your refrigerator. List at least 3 items you have or keep there. Do you have a favorite refrigerator food? Which is that (or those, maybe, if you have more than one).
a) I love a Dominic's steak and cheese sub. When I'm out and about I will most likely swing by a grab one with a drink and chips for my take-away for the day.

b) I keep a lot of items in my refrigerator. A few must haves are my milk and eggs as well as proteins such as chicken, fish and beef. My favorite is usually a combination of fridge items to make a sandwich like chicken, tomato, lettuce, cheese and condiments.

TOPIC 5: "National Gratitude Month" is an annual celebration we have in November. Gratitude is more than simply saying "thank you" as it has the power and the ability to shift us from focusing on the negative to appreciating what is positive in our lives.
TASK: Choose one person, in your real life or someone who you've met in game, and write him/her a letter of gratitude. Name that person and tell us what's your relationship with him/her. Make that letter no longer than 3 - 5 lines.
Here is a short shout out letter to my great friend Mr J. "Just a quick little letter to let you know how greatful I am for all the help you gave me. You have been very special to me and everything you have done is so greatly appreciated. My you have all the blessings so deserved for all that you do and have done. Thank you so much. -BB"

IGN: BadBucks
Server: S215
Platform: gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

bb_001 Last edit in 2019-12-2 09:40:18

Support 115

Default Signature
Reply Support 115 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-28 13:40:26 | Show all posts
Edited by zarko.pavleski at 2019-11-28 13:49

topic 2 A) my favorite fast-food is "Burek"with yogurt this is my favorite for breakfast.

For a quick dine-in it will be burger in my country that burger name is LESKOVACKA

B)sure i know what i have now in my refrigerator there is pork meat,cake,vegetables.

Topic4)

In the Republic of Macedonia (called Northern Macedonia in 2019), the climate is cold in winter and hot in summer. The continentality of the climate is due to the fact that the country has no outlet to the sea, and in addition, it is separated from the Adriatic and the Aegean Sea by mountain ranges. The major cities are located at an altitude higher than sea level, often in valleys, which enhance the cold in winter (because cold air stagnation on the ground) as well as the summer heat. The Balkan Peninsula is exposed to cold waves from the north or east, and Macedonia is no exception. The north-west wind that blows in the Vardar river valley is called Vardarec, an equivalent to the Bora, maybe a little less violent.
In the far south-east, we find an area located south of the mountain ranges that separate the country from the sea, where there are cities like Gevgelija and Valandovo, as well as Lake Dojran. Here, the climate is milder, almost Mediterranean.
In mountainous areas, in particular the Shar mountains in the north-west and the Baba mountains in the south-west, both exceeding 2,500 meters (8,200 feet), the climate is naturally colder, with heavy snowfalls in winter and afternoon thunderstorms in summer. In general, at a given altitude, the temperatures in winter are similar to those of the Alps.
Precipitation is not abundant in the valleys, where it amounts to about 500 millimeters (20 inches) per year, while it becomes a bit more abundant with increasing altitude. In general, the two rainiest seasons are late spring and autumn, while winter and summer are relatively dry.

Winter in Macedonia is generally cold, although the temperature varies with altitude. The average temperature in January is slightly above freezing (0 °C or 32 °F) at the lowest altitudes. The winter weather is not always stable: there are calm periods, when cold air clings to the soil, alternating with mild days, when warm air masses from the Mediterranean manage to penetrate the country, but also periods of intense cold due to outbreaks of air masses from Russia, which are able to lower the temperature to around -20 °C (-4 °F).

Summer is hot in the valleys located at lower altitudes (eg in Skopje), where average maximum temperatures are around 31 °C (89 °F). The temperature range is wide and moisture is not high, so nights are usually cool, but the days can be scorching, with peaks of 40 °C (104 °F). Sunshine is frequent, and the rains are relatively rare, occurring in the form of thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Topic 5)

i want say ty too my guild friend also FB friend Kate: i come back on game cause of u love u hun

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2019-11-28 13:40:26

Support 103

Default Signature
Reply Support 103 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
symphonyw125
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-30 19:20:15 | Show all posts
Edited by symphonyw125 at 2019-11-30 19:38

IGN: Tonto
Server: Reticulum (414)
Platform: GTA
Translate

x
Floor reply (5)
  • Used screenshots because of banned wards. Can someone point out the banned words so I can avoid them next time?
    Translate
    2019-11-30 19:40  Reply
  • banned word is M O V I E
    Translate
    2019-11-30 19:44  Reply
  • nice pictures tonto and hobbit film very nice to watch too
    Translate
    2019-11-30 21:39  Reply
  • Thanks both of you.
    Translate
    2019-11-30 22:05  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2019-12-7 20:35  Reply

symphonyw125 Last edit in 2019-11-30 19:20:15

Support 95

Default Signature
Reply Support 95 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eliireyes
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2019-11-27
Post time 2019-11-27 20:52:05 | Show all posts
cannot  collect in HOC...ign:ZAMBER...Flat form: Facebook....Server: uc29
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hi zamber this thread is only for people who will do marathon event pls write your problem in support section also dont forget to add screen shots mods will ask for them
    Translate
    2019-11-27 21:19  Reply

eliireyes Last edit in 2019-11-27 20:52:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
uhogorlorez
User
Joined 2015-7-28
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-27 21:19:40 | Show all posts
Ign Vxlamingo
server uc16
Platform GTA

Topic 1
a)  My favorite author is Stephen King. Most of all I like to re-read a series of books "The Dark Tower"
Horror, fantasy, western and all this with a psychological context - the best work of Stephen King.

b) In the game, I chose a Sanguael character that looks like a Randall Flagg from the work of Stephen King "The Stand"

evil character.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

uhogorlorez Last edit in 2019-11-27 21:19:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sub_zero_mg
User
Joined 2019-11-1
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-28 06:40:00 | Show all posts
Edited by sub_zero_mg at 2019-11-28 07:21

Task 1 : a. My favorite author its J R R Toolkien. He wrote the awesome Lord of the rings series which i believe almost everyone knows,saw or heard about.

b. I chose Gimli ..he looks like Sand Lord.

Task 2 : I'm not a big fan of fast food meals but I like Oats with fruits and water or milk (never used milk I like them with water). Oats are quite fast to make if we think about that   In my refrigerator you can always find different kind of soups, tuna cans and chicken

Task 5: I wanna say thank you to vinn on forum from the game for telling me to join the forum events I love u

IGN: Impacty
Server : S238 Sleepywood Moor
Platform : R2Games

Translate

x
Floor reply (2)

sub_zero_mg Last edit in 2019-11-28 06:40:00

Support 86

Default Signature
Reply Support 86 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-28 11:14:14 | Show all posts
Edited by memendz at 2019-11-29 23:28

IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platform : Facebook

Topic 1 : Please see picture

Topic 2 : Please see picture

Topic 4 : Please see picture
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

memendz Last edit in 2019-11-28 11:14:14

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anjeram camba
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-11-28 16:00:40 | Show all posts
TASK: a) Fast-food lovers, rejoice! What is your all times favorite fast-food meal? What would you choose to have for a quick dine-in, take-out or take-away? Illustrate it, at your convenience (any source for the pictures you might post is allowed).
b) Let's talk about your ... refrigerator (yes!, it has its own day, too, ). Do you know what's in your refrigerator right now? Tell us what food you have in there and what you usually keep in your refrigerator. List at least 3 items you have or keep there. Do you have a favorite refrigerator food? Which is that (or those, maybe, if you have more than one).

TASK: a) actually i go for a meal that has many veggies on it. so for the veggies lovers out there here is a photo for all your heart desire...

TASK: b)
1. meat, seafood, sausage, veggies, fruits, spices, milk, eggs

TOPIC 5: "National Gratitude Month" is an annual celebration we have in November. Gratitude is more than simply saying "thank you" as it has the power and the ability to shift us from focusing on the negative to appreciating what is positive in our lives.

ANSWER: i choose one of those people that came into my life and have encounter trials without knowing who really they are just minding our own help each other understanding whats going on and have a hand to them. really its very rare to find those people around you that ready to help you.

TOPIC 7: Fourth Thursday of November is Thanksgiving Day. President Abraham Lincoln was the first US president to officially declare the festival as the last Thursday in November. It began as a day where people took the opportunity of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year and it was initially called "Blessing of the harvest". The celebration is also often recognised as an event that took place when English colonists held a feast to thank Native Americans for helping them start new lives in the US.
TASK: a) Which is your favourite blessing or quote for Thanksgiving? Also, write here your own "blessing" for the day.

b) Imagine you would held a Thanksgiving feast for your in game party. Name the members of it and write down a blessing for each of them. You can also add screenshots, pictures or gifs to illustrate the content.

TASK: a) i have you im thankful and i consider myself blessed.

TASK: b) i think angel alice have it all covered. from feast down to the spirit of the wine... radiance is known.

IGN: anjeram
Server: uc29
Platform: facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

anjeram camba Last edit in 2019-11-28 16:00:40

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-12 21:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098867 second(s), 66 queries .