North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: loa 1 events

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - November

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
faceless wande...
User
Joined 2018-3-18
Last Visited 2020-08-02
Post time 2019-12-3 13:16:21 | Show all posts

RE: [Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - November

IGN : Faceless One
Server : uc21
Platform : GTArcade

Topic 2

Task A : Bacon Mushroom of Wendy's is my favorite

Task B: coke, jam and ice cream, My favorite is coke
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

faceless wande... Last edit in 2019-12-3 13:16:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ezra volstead
User
Joined 2016-10-15
Last Visited 2020-07-28
Post time 2019-12-3 19:49:15 | Show all posts
Topic 3
If I could invent a candy I would name it FIREWORKS.  It's made up of cotton candy and marshmallow.  As it melts in your mouth there's like a tickling sensation on your tongue and tiny firecrackers exploding on your mouth.

Topic 6

IGN: Mockingbird
Server: uc26 (Taweret-s550)
Platform: GTarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

ezra volstead Last edit in 2019-12-3 19:49:15

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abhi.gehlaut
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2019-12-4 02:47:42 | Show all posts

Colin Dexter is my favorite author, i like his book "death is now my neighbour" the most.i really like his charcter chief inspector E.morse, its 1 of the bestdetecive in mystery genres, which gives very fast paced thrilling & spine chilling mysteries.

this book is all about the murder of a young woman..a cryptic 17th century poem & photograph of amystery grey haired man..

i would like to choose byron the black (hero) which resembles this book because besides its cape it looks like grey haired man in the book which is the center of this mystery.

ign : Desiboy server : uc 28 gta
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

abhi.gehlaut Last edit in 2019-12-4 02:47:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sweet_heart_ki...
User
Joined 2018-5-19
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2019-12-4 09:48:38 | Show all posts
Edited by sweet_heart_kiss4u at 2019-12-4 10:32

TOPIC 1: November starts with "National Author's Day", always celebrated on 1st of the month.
TASK: a) Which author is your favourite? Which one of his/her works you liked most? What of his/her works is the last you've read? Briefly explain (in 3 - 5 lines) your choice. Give us the name of the author and the title of the book/literary work. You can also come with images, pictures and photos to support your choice and explanation (if the photo you might post is of the book/books on your bookshelf, even better ). b) Choose one character in the game (a hero, fairy, sylph or mount). Associate it with one literary work you can think of being the best to fit it. Briefly explain your choice.

TASK A). I don't think I have a favourite author, but one that comes to my mind right now is John Saul. I was pleasantly surprised some years ago when i started reading his books. I like the thriller/horror, mystery, suspense, psychology in them. Very complex characters and action, very good psychological thrillers. Among his books there are; House of Reckoning, Black Lightning, Shadows, Second Child, Creature, Brainchild etc.

Shadows is one of my favourite books by him, it's a very good psychological thriller with a captivating plot, related to a connection between our mind and computers/virtual reality, also to intelligence, friendship and youth.

TASK B. I would choose the Christmas Husky mount as a good fit to White Fang story. I think they look similar and are very loyal dogs that live in cold lands. They are both fluffy,  protective  beautiful, adorable, cute, nice, huggable.

TASK 2: a) Fast-food lovers, rejoice! What is your all times favorite fast-food meal? What would you choose to have for a quick dine-in, take-out or take-away? Illustrate it, at your convenience (any source for the pictures you might post is allowed). b) Let's talk about your ... refrigerator (yes!, it has its own day, too, ). Do you know what's in your refrigerator right now? Tell us what food you have in there and what you usually keep in your refrigerator. List at least 3 items you have or keep there. Do you have a favorite refrigerator food?

I love fast food, so it's hard to choose only one favourite fast food meal, but it's either pizza or fries.

This is a random pic of pizza that i found in a folder of mine.

About my refrigerator, it usually has fruit and vegetables, mayo, soup, milk, whipped cream, sandwiches. types of sauce, cheese, butter etc and random food that i cook.

I also have frozen pizza and veggie lasagna that i can prepare very fast.

DarkCoffee
ua301
GTA
Translate
Floor reply (1)

sweet_heart_ki... Last edit in 2019-12-4 09:48:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 00:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052249 second(s), 38 queries .