North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
924 Threads / 31797 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 317| Reply: 14

[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 59

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-2 19:28:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 59 Reply:14| View:317
Edited by freyafm at 2019-12-2 21:31

Hey there!!! December is here and we are in for the last month for this year! When did the Time went by?? I gotta tell you now, I have quite the number of mounts with their foot in my door, keeping me from closing it. They Want to know when are they going to get their Lore added in the game and why all the others get to feel special because their Categories are almost complete with the Lores done?
So this is going to be a special week and I am going to ask you this favour, so I can close my door please!
Here is a list with not even half of the remaining mounts without a Lore. Pick 1 Mount from this list and make its dream come true!

Nightmare Tiger
Easter Bunny
Windance Unicorn
Blood Crow
Shining Snail
Azure Tiger
Easter Emissary
Enhanced Fire Unicorn
Blood Raven
Flame Snail
Shimmer Tiger
Amora's Favored
Shimmer Taotie
Blood Phoenix
Lava Snail
Thunder Tiger
Angel's Guide
Primeval Fiend
Ser Frogger
Kaos Kitty
Polar Bear
Jewelstone Turkey
Ancient Gogadon
Lord Frogger
Purple Whirlwind
Pale Eagle
Fiery Turkey
Iridescent Warhorse
King Frogger
Purple Lightning
Jasper Eagle
Shining Turkey
Cerulean Warhorse
Cerulean Nemo
Cerulean Serpentine
Emerald Eagle
Radiant Turkey
Purgatory Warhorse
Thalassic Nemo
Indigo Serpentine
Chimera
Armored Rhino
Blacksilver Warbear
Azure Nemo
Crystal Serpentine
Dim Chimera
Divine Pegasus
Whitesilver Warbear
Chief of Plum
Three-tail Fox
Sparkling Chimera
Majestic Pegasus
Blizzard Warbear
Lord of Plum
Three-tail Vulpine
Lux Chimera
Heavenly Pegasus
Frost Reindeer
Beast of Plum
Three-tail Kitsune

PLEASE, PLEASE pay attention to the Lore Tracking thread  ( <------  CLICK ON THE WORD!!) If you are not sure if the one you picked already has a Lore, or the lore is already scheduled to be added, but not in the game yet, then simply open the Google Sheet that it’s been made available for everyone to see. In there you can simply search for the name you are after and if it's in a Black case with  White letters, then it means it's already added in game or on the list for the next updates. So many still make Lores for something that already has a lore in game! We need lores for those which do not have one !

Let’s talk about the rules to follow when you write a Lore!
To start with we want to remind you what a Lore and a Game Lore actually is. Lore is defined as something being taught or knowledge, especially traditional knowledge. By knowledge or learning it’s specifically pointed at all the accumulated knowledge or beliefs held by a particular group about a subject or having to do with a particular subject, especially that of a traditional nature, and passed from generation to generation by oral tradition. Lore also stands for all the facts and traditions about a particular subject
Unlike the story of a game itself, the lore on its own isn't bound by anything. Point is - Lore is not story or a tale, but the backstory created around a fictional universe. A story must be tailored so that it goes smoothly with the gameplay. The lore is not something you force-feed to players, it isn't compatible when put into the web that makes the game "work". Broadly speaking, the Lore into the game is a feature imitating a library holding an explanation of what in the world is what.

RULES:
Lore event lasts for 1 (one) week.
Your lore can be a short story or tale or even a poem/poetry.
From now on we will take a closer look at the copy-paste stories/poems/folklore tales from the internet and those, if found, will NOT be accepted! Finding it as being copied or “borrowed” from internet will result in disqualification of both the entry and the poster.
There is a word limit also for the lore you’re creating, which should be not less than 80-100 words and not longer than 500 words.
No defamatory, cursing and swearing, instigating to violence and racism, nor se.xual connotations are allowed or permitted. (The type of violence that is sickening we refer to it's a no go, but the war/godly/warrior/battle wars that take place in mythic tells are allowed.)
If you use a different language other than English, the English translation is a must to be added for your lore, as well.
Any unrelated replies under this thread will be deleted.
Spamming and trolling under this thread can get your forum account banned for the duration of the event (you have seen in the other forum events that we keep our word and act as per rules).
Once a player won the Most Supported of the week, he will be able to participate the next week, but he will not be allowed to win again the same reward! We need to give everyone a fair chance and God knows how many of you use alts to vote for yourselves (sorry no offence, but in all these years we’ve seen it done).
Once you won the top reward, you cannot win the same reward for the next week as well (but you can participate and win the lower rewards). The next most supported Lore will win in that case.
There is no guarantee that the winning story will be introduced in game exactly as the poster made it or at all. The developers can modify, edit, add or remove parts or change what is needed to fit their final requirements. They are also free to decide if the most supported story is indeed worthy of being the chosen one, or it was a case of greedy alts.
Also, more than one story can be selected and/or more stories might be combined. The final decision and adjustments will be seen in game!
Posts without IGN, server name and number, and platform will NOT be taken in consideration anymore, so make sure you add all these details!!!

NOTE: Mount & Heroes Evolves are counted in the Lore Book, it does not have to be the base form. So you don't have to use the form that appears in the Lore strictly, you can use one of its evolves as well.

REWARDS RULES Addition
All genuine participants will be rewarded weekly.
Most supported story/lore may get his/her story published in game (rules will apply of course) and it will be rewarded a special Flair, a special item and resources.
Next proper stories/lores will receive a participation reward and a Flair.
There might be also selected up to 3 (three) more stories/lores (apart from the one already selected as "the most supported")  to be rewarded with the same special Flair, item and resources as the most supported one if such lores appear and they reveal themselves as worthy. Of course all other rules apply for them as well.

EXTRA REMINDER: Do not forget to provide your IGN, server name and number, platform when you post your Lore!!!
This event will end in a week!

Translate

freyafm Last edit in 2019-12-2 19:28:28

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
awal_eco
User
Joined 2016-2-2
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-3 14:31:17 | Show all posts
Edited by awal_eco at 2019-12-3 14:34

Blood Crow

A long time ago no bird has color, all was white. It was inconvenient for them cause they couldn’t hide themselves in the trees or bushes; to avoid the pray. So the birds asked God permission to paint themselves in various color. And the God permitted them to do so. As it happens the owl has the only paint shop in the jungle. So everyone went to the owl and got them colored. The bush warbler got the color green, the crane got his head red, the kingfisher got mixture of colors and partridge got himself yellow.

The crow seeing everyone colored got jealous. So he went to the owl reluctantly to find himself a color that would make him best looking then all others. He first chose green,so owl painted him green. The crow wasn’t happy with that, cause he now lookslike the bush warbler. So he asked owl to paint him different color. Color after color, but nothing could satisfy the crow. Then it happened. The owl accidently spilled the black paint all over the crow. So the crow got the color black.

As it happened after getting the color black, none of the other color was working anymore on the crow. The owl got frustrated and apologized to crow. But the crow was furious and couldn’t forgive the owl. He was scolding owl saying owl did it on purpose. So the crow killed the owl and drenched himself with owl’s blood, in hoping it will make him red. But it was no use.

When God saw crow did a heinous crime, he cursed the crow. The crow lost his eyes because of the curse, and was spending his time in darkness, hiding in a cave from others. He was regretting his action and praying to God to give him a chance to repent. So the God listened to his prayer and grant him ability to become a guardian of the forest. The God increased the crow’s size, his color shining red in the edge and his strength equal to an elephant. From that day the crow was known as “Blood Crow”; guardian of the forest.

Astrid
ud8
GTA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

awal_eco Last edit in 2019-12-3 14:31:17

Support 17

Default Signature
Reply Support 17 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-3 06:36:13 | Show all posts
Nightmare Tiger
Standstill Trees,silent surroundings like the sounds dropped from top to 0..Cold calmy wind started blowing with dancing  the prairies ..Suddenly  Vultures gathering in the sky above the pasture land along with  their grunting noises... Giggles from Hyenas coming out from trees..Soon both realized they had a opposition team during their sudden feast in late afternoon..both started starring their opponent while moving towards their meal..But what is that meal??Ten dead bodies!!!Ten dead bodies of deers & cattles in this grazing field..little fairy birds noticed the scene..but no one who had done such terrible work,killing those innocent hervibores..Sadly both the Hyenas & Vultures couldnt enjoy the meal as Hervibores leader Armored Rhino arrived with his team to assume the stituation...On his surprise with deads there were some marks of stretched bodies which were vanished in nowhere..."This is 3rd time we found such cruelty..May God help us to get over this phase.."But no way was seen to get over this phase..Rhino walking slowly,moving towards his tent..Sun was about to set.."So Your GOD listened to You this time..??"..a qustion from a known face,a familiar voice with much burden of responsibility..Rhino didnt reply this time to his fairy friend Little Bat..But Bat insisted again to answer him.. "Ok pardon me..!!I failed..Can You have any idea??".."Why dont You ask other friends too?They might help You..Its a trouble for all.."..An emergency councel meeting was held among Hervibores..All the legendary & veteran faces gathered in late night meeting... Armored Elephant--"So we can say who  fris the killer of those cattles & deers..?"..
Bull--"Its obviously one of the notorious works from those big cat filthies.."
Rhino--No..they didnt..I saw the bodies..no marks of cat's claws or sharp incissors..no fragnance,no footprint..
Steed--"Then who will enter our houses & raid like this.??None need to do those activities except those big cats".
Bat--"Its an act of your benevolent masters,Mr Steed..Steed--What you mean??"They are good..They have no reason or evil intention to do such things..You might need a visionary repairing after all those night guards..."
Meeting soon turned into a mini debate feast.."Enough!!"Rhino shouted vigorously,"I dont know who did it!!I dont why they doing so but all I can say we need help from other part of us,our other halves of forest,our brothers & sisters.."..Pin drop silence with deep questions arousing in others head.."Meeting is done for now..I will find the solution for my fellow mate living in this area..If I find a solution I will forward to others..Now Lets head to bed.."..
Rhino finished in a hurry with a fire on his head...Deep dark,sleepy owls after theri succesful hunt..A little torch among trees.."Here is way"..Bat showing guide to leader Rhino..Here he is.."Have you done your dinner?"--"Not yet!!Do you want to be a good option for that!!" a voice from darkness while two moving bright circles can be spotted.."No.But I have many options for you If u agree.." "Why those  are for me?"."Beacause we are not protected..We are getting killed brutually by two -hand creatures..killing is their fun..they take what they want,they are sharp,sneaky like you..!!".."More masculine than me??have claws or incissors..?"No..But they can hide & can be sneaky to play ambush like you..".."But I m faster.. &  with my strong paws I can smash their bones.."...For the first time in night Rhino felt a bit relax.."But this a favour to you...what I can expect in return, what I m going to have??".."You are going to have your home & a lore!!"..Both chuckles at the same time ..But Little Bat didnt understand what brutuality was coming....Rhino & Little bat both left the place towards their destination...A huge roar was blowing with  the wind on the eve of sunrise..with rays getting clear,the distinct voices from the dying  predators got blend..Rhino was off to his sleep,his child came very close to him that moment..Rhino told himself,"The Nightmare has arrived.."

IGN--angel eva  Server--ud7
Platform--Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sarika eva Last edit in 2019-12-3 06:36:13

Support 12

Default Signature
Reply Support 12 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-8 03:36:12 | Show all posts
Edited by memendz at 2019-12-8 03:40

IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platform : Facebook

Chimera

A creature with combined parts from a lion as the head, a goat's body and has a dragon's wings.
This is what has been told for generations and this is what has been written in the history of the origins of magical creatures.
The Chimera is an offspring of the giant named Typhoon and Echidna a half woman half serpent.

But what actually happened was that three Gods -  Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades had a get together.
In their drunken stupor they tried to outdo each by other bragging their godly prowess.
To resolve the matter, they decided to come up with a magical creature with uncomparable viciousness.

Poseidon created the Hydra. A serpent-like creature with many heads and if one cuts one head, two heads will grow in its place to replaced the cut head.

Hades created Cerberus. It is a dog-like creature with three heads and it's tail transforms into a serpent with a venomous head at the end. It now guards the gates to the underword.

The almighty Zeus on the other hand created the Chimera which has the strength of a lion and can breath fire.

The three gods being so drunk and wasted was not able to undo their hideous creations.
That night, the three creatures ventured out and mated with other earthly creatures.
This paved way to a couple of Chimera roaming the realm.Those who have the heart and guts to subdue a Chimera and train into a mount is rewarded with a powerful unique mount with roots originating directly from the magic of the almighty Zeus.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

memendz Last edit in 2019-12-8 03:36:12

Support 6

Default Signature
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nimuelake
User
Joined 2018-12-12
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-4 13:51:20 | Show all posts
Edited by nimuelake at 2019-12-4 13:54

BloodthirstyCrow

There was a small village at the outskirts of Dark Forest, it was more like a settlement than a village, didn’t even have a name, it was known just as The Village. Nobody travelled there unless there was some absolutely urgent reason and even then a well-crafted excuse was made to avoid the trip there.  The residents of that place were all with agrim expression on their faces, nobody smiled, nobody laughed. Like some doomish cloud was floating above their homes.

A strange vagabond bard had said once a weird story about that place, at Nibelung’s inn.  And everyone seemed skeptical about the story and the man himself but nobody said a word.  The story was about a loop of tragedies happening to The Village and involved a creature and its master. He said that every 3rd full moon the residents were shutting down their houses, blowing out their candles and the whole settlement was laying in total silence and darkness. And every time, every awful time there were screams and laments because an unlucky house had its share of loss. He said that whenever that event happened a random woman was  gone“missing”.  And the sound of flapping wings was roaming the narrow streets during that night. He said that he was present a night like this in that place, out, hidden in the darkness, he said he saw the hooded man walking slowly house by house like he was trying to choose a door to knock, he said that whenever the hooded man decided which door to knock a gigantic, terrifying, black bird descended from the sky, a black crow whose size was something out of a nightmare and its beak covered in blood. And that majestic yet terrifying bird would crash open the door and grab a woman from that house and flew back, up to the sky until it was gone.

The strange bard never finished his story, he had an empty expression on his scarred face,an expression that gave the creeps to everyone who was in the inn. He left and nobody ever saw him again although everyone noticed a strand of big black feathers hanging out of his coat. Strange man, strange story, strange place that Village.

Nimue
1427 Vienna
GTArcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Hello Nimue. It's indeed a great story but you already posted it in Lore Week 42, post #9, so unfortunately, it cannot be rewarded again plus it was published in game (LOL) and it was not subject of the special topic chosen for this specific Lore Week. We're expecting you with new awesome lores to come, good luck and best of inspiration for you!
    Translate
    2019-12-11 03:28  Reply

nimuelake Last edit in 2019-12-4 13:51:20

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-4 02:23:41 | Show all posts
Chimera
In previous century, in Northern England, there lived a noble man named Charles Maroway. Mister Maroway was a professor at the local university, and he was one of the best mentors any student could imagine. Genetics was his area of specialty and according to his students no other lectures were as fascinating as his. You could clearly see his knowledge and passion when he was talking about the various aspects of genes and how it all works together. Maroway loved his job but over the years his bright-burning flame of passion was gradually going down. That was until the day when he met Boris Donovan, a Russian scientists working on genes splicing. Maroway seemed so fascinated by this concept that he secretly started working on a project to create a perfect animal hybrid that would be more efficient and versatile compared to regular animals. He carried on his wicked experiments mostly in the evenings or at nights, in solitude. This of course had an impact on the quality of his university lectures as more and more often he was unprepared or bored of the topic he had to present in front of his students. This didn't slip attention of faculty head and eventually after a few months Charles Maroway was expelled from his position. He could then fully dedicate his time to his genetic experiment.
He failed countless times, there was always something missing. Until one day he had a revelation while taking a relaxing bath. With his hair still wet he rushed back to the laboratory to program all the equipment accordingly. This time the experiment succeeded. By combining genes of a lion, bat and scorpio he was able to produce a stable organism. However what he didn't think about was to how the object will behave. To his misfortune the monstrum went into rampage almost immediately after it was 'put together'. Maroway couldn't control the best which destructed the lab, badly injured the professor himself and then fled to who-knows-where. Obviously this achievement was done in secret so professor couldn't inform any authorities about his experiment or to warn the police that such creature is now running wild. He had no other choice but to let it go.
Luckily the monster broke free in the middle of the night and flew away to the South, flapping its big bat-like wings. It was still in the rampage but the feeling of freedom and cold air around it helped it to calm down. In the meantime the beast got hungry and decided to land and look for food. It didn't know how the world looks like, everything was new to it but during its flight the border between human world and magic land was passed. Upon landing on a vast, open meadow and hunting down a deer it commenced a meal. As it was eating it felt a presence of other beings, it felt their eyes fixed on it. But the monster wasn't scared or didn't feel like fighting. Gradually the hidden observers emerged from the woods and other hideouts. They were mostly other animals, almost as unusual like it was. There were also a couple of curious angels around and a fairy or two. They all were curious about this newly-arrived creature. And since they had good intentions they all somehow found a common language. And that's how this result of a wicked experiment found a new home. Among inhabitants of the magic land it quickly gained a nickname of Chimera - since that's exactly what it was, a chimera, a combination of few different species that should never exist together as one body. Nowadays Chimera is one of the guardians at Labyrinth of the Infinite and is content with its life.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lucasai Last edit in 2019-12-4 02:23:41

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-3 22:30:47 | Show all posts
Polar bear- In the North continent of nibelung lived a fierce bear who always attack the living creatures of the vicinity not because he was starving but he was doing this for his personal pleasure.Everywhere you can dead animals then one day water spirit shows up .she's the slyph that protect the animals that lives in the water,In an exasperated voice she cast a spell in an ancient language the bear couldn't move cause a heavy armor materialize on his body then the slyph said to him,you will carry this heavy armor till the day you would realized what you did to those innocent animals was not fair. ign:vinn server:uc39 platform:facebook
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vinn Last edit in 2019-12-3 22:30:47

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
adrea syera
User
Joined 2019-5-1
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-6 07:26:00 | Show all posts
Edited by adrea syera at 2019-12-6 07:39

Nightmare Tiger
The monster is big. The chest is said to be as wide as a horse.
Meanwhile, the length of his body equals the posture of a leopard.
According to news circulating at the time, this monster walked on two hind legs,
crushed the human skull and bited with its strong jaws.
In fact, some say this monster is immune to bullets
because none of the hunters have managed to drop it with bullets.
Yes, this monter is called a nightmare tiger.
because it always gives nightmares to humans who are hunted.

IGM : Adrea Syera
Server : ua299
Platfoarm : Facebook

Translate
Floor reply (0)

adrea syera Last edit in 2019-12-6 07:26:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abztc1drl7kbkr...
User
Joined 2019-3-16
Last Visited 2019-12-11
Post time 2019-12-6 10:55:25 | Show all posts
A long time ago, there lived a Partridge under a big, green tree. One day, he decided to go to the fields and find some food. Seeing plenty of food in the fields, he stayed on for many days.

While the Partridge was away, a Hare started living in his house.

When the Partridge had enough to eat, he decided to return. But, he found a Hare living in his house. “This is my house. It belongs to me.Leave my home,” said the Partridge to the Hare. The Hare replied, “The house belongs to whoever is living in

it.” Soon, both of them started fighting for the house.

There was a Cat in the neighbourhood. They decided to ask the Cat to solve their problem. The Cat acted like

he was helpful. He was actually a cheat.

The Partridge and the Hare explained their problem

to the Cat. The Cat pretended to be hard of hearing. He said, “Sorry! I can’t hear you. Please come closer.”

So, the Partridge and the Hare went closer to the Cat. The wicked Cat grabbed them and ate them up.
  1. IGN;ANAND1611, SERVER;UC26, PLATFORM;FB
Copy the Code
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

I find myself in the unpleasant position of asking you to not try this again, otherwise you will be simply banned from participating in the Lore events. The story you came with here is almost word by word "borrowed" (to not simply say stolen) from the short story "The Cat, the Partridge and the Hare" (source: https://shortstoriesshort.com/story/cat-partridge-hare/ << to only name one of the sources).
    Translate
    2019-12-11 03:57  Reply

abztc1drl7kbkr... Last edit in 2019-12-6 10:55:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-6 12:05:23 | Show all posts
           Lord of Plume

Long time ago in forest lived one weird creature.As a baby that was a lion.

Suddenly a magician appeared in the woods and turned him into a strange creature.He put on his head an eagle mask a unicorn horn and deer horns.

After this transformation the lion was so powerful and so big and look now like a horse not anymore like a lion but have power of lion on his heart cause he was born like a lion.

Also he was so fast and was actualy king of that forest.All creature was scarred when he walk on this forrest.

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate
Floor reply (0)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2019-12-6 12:05:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kasunanansurak...
User
Joined 2018-10-25
Last Visited 2019-12-12
Post time 2019-12-6 12:07:53 | Show all posts
Edited by kasunanansurakarta2018 at 2019-12-6 12:35

Heavenly Pegasus

IGN: Jake
Server: Sunniva(1431)

Platform: GTA

Not many people know that Pegasus really existed in the world. Strange? Not! Human civilization has been going on for thousands and millions of years, humans have had encounters with animals that are cursory like a big and dashing horse but with a pair of large wings that make it really can fly. So, it was no ordinary horse, when belief in the gods in ancient Greece was not even too ancient, it was the Sumerians who encountered it for the first time in a vast prairie, near LUCKY TREE. No one dared to disturb him when he walked along the river bank to drink and graze. Moreover, the owner is always present nearby. God of Thunder. Yes! God who mastered the power of the sky, storm, tornado and rain water made him his favorite ride.
They descended from heaven as vehicles of the gods. In Asia, especially in ancient India, China and Indonesia, large animals have also been found and people call it Pegasus with heavenly powers. I want to tell you, that General Lu Bu from the kingdom of Ancient China, who was known to be somewhat inferior in intellectual but very strong in battle, was always able to get out of the siege of elite troops, could not even be pursued by one of the best commanders when he was with Pegasus. Where did Lu Bu get it? From his request to the God of War after Lu Bu exiled himself from the crowd for 7 years at YGGDRASIL, in the foot of the Himalayas.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

kasunanansurak... Last edit in 2019-12-6 12:07:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-12 21:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073520 second(s), 55 queries .