North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 315| Reply: 14

Best Formation for Legendary heroes only (?) Please help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2019-12-4 23:12:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Best Formation for Legendary heroes only (?) Ple Reply:14| View:315
Hello, S553 tryme here.
Please do share your strats if you happened to have effective ones, thanks.
If you can, please be detailed about your strat; e.g. why would I put this on the 2nd pos or why I prefer Aishah over Sheila

My current formation is:

1. Bartoli  2. Amora      3. Sheila

4. Mikaela 5. Mein char 6. Katrina-(currently trying Omen)
Relic          : Main=> Ancient Sprite +4 (The rest is unlocked and +3 except Kiss of the Tempest)
Armament : Ode of Yesterday
Companion: Lava Golem

My current strat: (Arena situation: most of them use Dragonbane)

1. No exact 1st turn strats here,
2. On 2nd turn I will bet my whole game with 2nd pos (High crit on companion form.) Amora ultimate crit (it stuns on crit), otherwise my whole party wont last longer than 4 turns
3. Sheila being put to 3rd position is because Dragonbane usually sprays front row heroes on the very 1st turn, so I gotta heal fast
4. The rest of the game is 50-50 based on pure luck.

Problem:

1. Although I deal a lot of damage during World Boss fight (it even surpasses the damage of other char that are 1-2 million BR above me), I feel like

I'm relying on Amora Stun too much. It usually never proc crits on higher BR chars and my whole team got wiped out that easily.

2. I need TANK or solid SUPPORT with useful skills. My current control support is Amora
3. I'm not so sure if I'm using the correct armament, but back then I climb my way up to this point using Glory of Freeman,
4. I could maaaaaybe squeeze in 1 (ONE, only ONE) Legendary+ hero. Cultivating this thing is literally a pain my arse, specifically my hemorrhoid. Please opt. out your

strat if you essentially need one Legendary+ hero. I am very sorry.

4. Hero bonding is still around 50% (few got 3/3 and alot of 1/3 and 2/3 bonds). I did a research on every single hero that I own (Chi-squared them all) and I found:

- Silvia, Glacia, Flora, Katrina, and Maxwell (straight 3/3, but Silvia is 2/3)
  Double Tanks, unnecessary(?). And I don't know if I can perform well with 2 Epic heroes.

- Bartoli, Pandora, Aishah, Alucard, and Gloria (got 3 heroes with 2/3, but the rest is 3/3)
  Double Supports, does this thing even work? No idea.

*Notes: If you are at early game progress and not sure which hero to use, try those 2 formations above; they only use 3 or 4 hero bonding (Reinforcement) slots.

Future plans:
I'm currently looking forward to transpose my heroes into my 2nd strat explained above. Also I'm in progress to transpose my Omen into something else (this hero sucks
big time). What are your suggestions? Should I stick to the transpose plan? Should I convert my Omen into Wendy or Rei? Thank you. I really appreciate your effort to read

my useless (maybe) explanations and your time.

Best regards,
S553 tryme

Translate

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2019-12-4 23:12:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
delinquent
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2020-01-24
Post time 2019-12-26 23:41:59 | Show all posts
Hm when you ask for strategy advice better is to give detailed info on heroes you have, best to be screenshot from Formation tab cause there you can see alot of things. For instance now i cant understand why Bartoli is in first row when she is best dps hero you have and should be top priority to develop and placed in back row to benefit from Lava Golem attack boost? Even if Mikaela is your best hero transpose can give all to Bartoli.

Not a surprise you pull good dps considering your team has nothing else different considering arma except 1 healer. Still when you go up you will realize team without support hero is rather useless(if i was playing in your server you understand it for sure ). In terms of using only legendary temple summons there are 2 supports that are useful imo - Lydia and Wendy. Lydia is easier to get and more flexible mostly cause of CC and stat boost skills not to mention better survivability thanks to Magical Scale Wind untill Wendy gets her empower 7 which puts her quite in front.

My advice is to get Athena, she is must have and more accessible than Vivian which is like her upgraded version but hard to obtain. Mythic heroes are not so hard to get when you know how to play even for vip0 thanks to Summoner event for which only hard part is gathering scrolls to use but if you do well in Hero Leagues wont be much of an issue. Same goes for other mythic heroes but Athena should be top priority for any team. She just outshines any other support hero even if no augument stars and gear.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

delinquent Last edit in 2019-12-26 23:41:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-01-25
 Author| Post time 2020-1-11 21:26:23 | Show all posts
Thanks for your reply,

Yeah, I realized that about Lydia and quickly transpose her into my formation and did the trick last month. A bit late but thank you man.

By summoner event do you meant the Featured hero event? Summoner only available on Leg+ heroes only if I'm remembering correctly.
Yeah, I battled lot of Athena user and immediately realized the hero is broken for it's ultimate-rage recovering skill. But my main concern is not the shard dude, it's the empower feathers. That thing costs Mythic soul, which you cant get anywhere except from the shard souls. But you know what? I'll give it a kick. Maybe it's not as hard as I said.

My current formation is now:
Lydia   Rei    Aishah
Skoll   HERO Bartoli

I unlocked all the relics, all upgraded at least on +3
I'm on my way to unlock isolde, johanna,and theresa arma. I'll be cultivating and using Theresa arma in future.
I now use Flame falcon +17 on my party,

current grief:
- The damn Castle Raider. Enemy hits hard, harder than my boner. Need to work hard even just to get 3rd chest.
- Arena. My god even though my BR is 22 million, I'm still getting my ass whopped into cream by 18 million full mythic enemies.

That's all though, thanks for the advice. Will report on future concerns
thanks again
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2020-1-11 21:26:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djutan1984
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2020-1-11 23:50:49 | Show all posts
Edited by djutan1984 at 2020-1-11 23:56

Try getting mythic heroes step by step, i would get athena first(from x-server roulette ~15k diamonds).
Don't worry about holy feathers for empowering, you can get them from events and the best for it is angels carnival which is running right now.
Empower mythic heroes first to level 5 (they'll gain 100 rage) to have them use ultimate skill on first turn.
Don't focus to much on empowering leg and leg+ heroes to evel 7 (100 rage), save or manage your blessing of the angels and starcrest stones for mythic heroes.
Save your recruitement scrolls II until you have 210 of them to get the maximum out of summoner event and if i remember correctly you get 180 mythic hero shards for 210 rec. scrolls II.
It's even better to have more than 210 scrolls because after you have claimed all the chest's from summoner event, every next 25(maybe 30) recruits will get you more mythic hero shards.

Manage your diamonds wise, use them on the angels fortune event and exchange points for diamonds.
Save until you have 16.5k diamonds and use it all on angels fortune.
Remember to have always 16.5k diamonds ready for angels fortune!
With time you'll collect all mythic heroes and get them to empower lvl 5.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

djutan1984 Last edit in 2020-1-11 23:50:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-01-25
 Author| Post time 2020-1-12 17:21:35 | Show all posts
Thanks for the tips! I'll try to manage the 16.5 k diamonds from now on!
Damn, I spent nearly all my Mark of the sect for my leg heroes Is there any easy way to get my hands to farm this thing? I know you can buy them from events, but damn that's a lot.
Also how do I farm elite rec scrolls? I get like 4-5 each week, but when you say 210 I choked my vape.

Also one more thing. Are you supposed to roll Angel's Carnival attempts one by one OR 5 at the same time?

Thank you for helping me. It's a huge help to know all these info to be added to my next future plan.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2020-1-12 17:21:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djutan1984
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2020-1-13 03:49:38 | Show all posts
As far as i know only from castle raiders and maybe from some events, i think i saw mark of the sect on one event but i'm nit 100% sure.
At castle raiders always start with the column which has + assist points in it, and your best choice would be to use the points first to buy attempts or assists it depends.I buy only attempts because i can beat stronger opponents almost everytime at the 2nd try.
You'll get your scrolls with time just keep saving and get them where ever you can, i have no farming strategy.
I do the attempts one by one at angels carnival, it's up to you, you can get lucky and hit reward x5.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • djutan1984, would you consider righting another guide about diamonds managent and how to act on several events based on your experience?
    I am a noob in this game and found your info helpfull.
    Translate
    2020-1-13 18:32  Reply

djutan1984 Last edit in 2020-1-13 03:49:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-01-25
 Author| Post time 2020-1-13 18:45:52 | Show all posts
Alright, thanks for all that. Hopefully I can get the hang on it

Thanks again
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2020-1-13 18:45:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
delinquent
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2020-01-24
Post time 2020-1-14 03:33:26 | Show all posts
15 k diamonds, x-roulette.... ?!

Like i said before best way to get mythic hero now is Summoner not Feature hero, not roulette not any other event except maybe Carnival when one of option prizes but they depend too much on luck aspect of the game. Summoner guarantees solid mythic hero shard income in last prize chests. To get there you must have at least 150 summon scrolls so you can pass legendary+ shards rewards and get to mythic ones. Think 200+ you get it for sure cause last rewards once reached can be repeated as much as your scroll amount allows. Last time i participate in it was with over 300 scrolls and it was Theresa/Tabitha Summoner because i needed Taba shards. You need Isolde/Athena one. Mythic soul feather is easy to be obtained from Carnival if you set it as goal to purchase that is.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

delinquent Last edit in 2020-1-14 03:33:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djutan1984
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2020-1-14 05:35:21 | Show all posts
Edited by djutan1984 at 2020-1-14 05:37

To delinquent:
Well then good luck collecting the scrolls for the summoner event.
As far as i know you can collect 3 or 4 mythic heroes with summoner event?
As i said before 210 scrolls are needed to get all the chests from summoner event (180 mythic hero shards).
I'm playing for about 6 months and have all 5 mythic heroes and one mythic +.
In this time i managed to save around 260 recruit scrolls and used them on the theresa summoner event to get some more tabitha shards.
So do the calculation and tell me when you will collect 3 mythic heroes only via summoner event, or did i miss something?
To abzqggvzuuh6ar:
Look to have always 16.5k diamonds ready for angels fortune like i described in a previous post.
I use my diamonds mostly on the following events: Angels Fortune,Angels Treasure, Wheel of fortune (to get at least 200 points for the basic rewards or if the super prize is good i'm getting it too), x-server roulette(especialy now because the rewards can be combined with resource tycoon, don't know if it will change in future) and Angels Carnival.Rarely i use diamonds on the egg cracker event.
I buy attempts for the realms and save the tickets.I also use diamonds on main.char.trial, advance trial and gem trial and auto tree of origin if needed for 2 attempts.
I would focus first on Angels Treasure, X-Server Roulette and Angels Carnival to get the relics and heroes.
This is my result of ~ 6 months daily playing(had a few mistakes here and there):

There's a vip0 player from S.888 who started playing 82 days after me and is 10M BR above me, so he/she is doing way better than me.Maybe he/she will see this and give some usefull tips too, his name is Beater.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

djutan1984 Last edit in 2020-1-14 05:35:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
delinquent
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2020-01-24
Post time 2020-1-14 16:46:35 | Show all posts
Edited by delinquent at 2020-1-14 16:55

I dont need luck where i can use strategy. If i`m correct author of this thread is legendary hero team user who needs support hero for his formation and was saying if he wants to have mythic than only has to collect good amount of summon scrolls for Summoner - this is the most efficient way to play if you want mythic heroes no matter how much time you need to gather the scrolls. Dont mislead him with gathering diamonds for roulette while Athena can be obtained very easy with just a little patience and no diamond spending at all. In matter of fact x-roulette dont even have Athena as prize it is mostly oriented towards Traveler charms game feature.

Btw you really use 2 tanks in formation (Kalypso and Victoria) and no healer?! o_O

Translate
Floor reply (0)

delinquent Last edit in 2020-1-14 16:46:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-25 03:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097121 second(s), 51 queries .