North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy

Best Formation for Legendary heroes only (?) Please help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-03-18
 Author| Post time 2020-1-14 18:35:21 | Show all posts
Hmm, it gets a little confusing now since you guys are debating over Summoner event vs X-Server Roulette, so I'll try to sort out based on my current needs and my questions:

1. X-Server roulette: Spin2win Gold Vouchers (wont be deleted when the event ends),
Problem: If I remember correctly, you ought to recharge Topaz to exchange mythic shards, can only exchange for mounts or resources if no recharge is being done. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
2. X-Server fortune : Save enough points to exchange for diamonds(?),
Problem: I had participated roughly 5 times of the event and got no surplus of the diamonds, it declines instead. Are you perhaps suggesting me to hit jackpot each time I participated one? If so, then I'm telling you that I never hit jackpot even once. That's hundreds of attempts being done. Explain here.
3. Summoner         : Reach top rewards to unlock Mythic shard chests (about 200+ scrolls),
Yes, ok, I'll manage to get 300 maybe.

Thank you again
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • 1.Wrong!You need to reach 18k points to exchange 2 gold vouchers for 200 athena or lunaria shards, 22k points and 2 vouchers for 200 tabitha shards, 30k points and 2 vouchers for 200 daun shards.There is also a point requirement for 100 fortuna shards i think it is 40k points but that's a bit heavy.
    2.You don't need to hit the jackpot.Buy all possible attempts every day only with diamonds(or topaz if you are a heavy casher) and spin the slot with all attempts at once every day.Save the points until the end and exchange 20k points for 30k diamonds.The worst case which happened to me once in 6 months is i couldn't reach 20k points, i had something like ~17k points and exchanged for 15k diamonds.All other times i've reached 20k points and was lucky enough to hit the jackpot 2 times so far.
    3.Keep saving!
    Translate
    2020-1-15 00:53  Reply

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2020-1-14 18:35:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djutan1984
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-03-19
Post time 2020-1-15 01:12:27 | Show all posts
delinquent wrote:
I dont need luck where i can use strategy. If i`m correct author of this thread is legendary hero team user who needs support hero for his formation and was saying if he wants to have mythic than only has to collect good amount of summon scrolls for Summoner - this is the most efficient way to play if you want mythic heroes no matter how much time you need to gather the scrolls. Dont mislead him with gathering diamonds for roulette while Athena can be obtained very easy with just a little patience and no diamond spending at all. In matter of fact x-roulette dont even have Athena as prize it is mostly oriented towards Traveler charms game feature.

Btw you really use 2 tanks in formation (Kalypso and Victoria) and no healer?! o_O

Your strategy is wrong!
The faster you get stronger the better for you!You can wait and keep collecting scrolls, but in the meantime you will see other players surpass you and you will cry about how a 0 star mythic hero is stronger than a 4-5 stars leg+ hero.
Yes i know he/she was asking about legendary heroes and i will say it again get your fingers on mythic heroes as soon as possible!You will se the difference once you get them.
Theres nothing wrong with saving scrolls by the way it will get you stronger with time too!
Are you serious or are you trolling me?Next time keep an eye on x-server roulette and look for what gold vouchers can be exchanged! (See my reply above to abz4mm53l5n9).
My main is healer with the divine arma dawn of glory.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

djutan1984 Last edit in 2020-1-15 01:12:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
delinquent
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2020-03-25
Post time 2020-1-15 08:51:07 | Show all posts
You probably wont understand such thing as resource management otherwise you wont propose participating in such expensive event as x-roulette. If you can throw around 15 k dia most of us cant. Summoner is best as it is - no diamond, no topaz just carefully gathering and using in right time of summon scrolls nothing more, nothing less. Its best way for vip0 and low rechargers, guess   author of this thread is such player otherwise wont be still using legendary heroes. If for you hitting 18 k pnts in x-roulette is like walk in the park for alot of players here it isnt so simple thing. In matter of fact most events here are made in such way that if you dont recharge you wont be able to reach superprize. Yes both roulettes single and x-one need just large pile of dia but giving all that for just 200 mythic hero shards when you can get it no cost?! I can screenshot my vip0 hero with almost full mythic team made no x-roulette involved and for just 3 months so guess not bad of a strategy.

PP Actually you trolled yourself enough with that formation picture no need to add or explain more to person who uses 2 tanks in same formation with no knowledge of hero cast sequence(MC position), no wonder vip0 gives you hard time.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

delinquent Last edit in 2020-1-15 08:51:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djutan1984
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-03-19
Post time 2020-1-15 11:09:37 | Show all posts
Every vip0 can gather diamonds like i do!Start on a new server and see by yourself.
Yes if you don't want to spend a single diamond on a mythic hero, then saving scrolls and playing angels carnival will get you the shards, but i highly doubt you can get them in 3 months without using diamonds.
You are so wrong, you don't need to recharge to get the super prize in every event except angels treasure.
I guess the author of this thread is a beginner and probably a vip0 or a lower level vip.
Tell me whats wrong with using 2 tanks?Victoria will be replaced in future with moira and MC will swap positions with moira.I could switch victoria with lunaria right now and put dawn and dusk on MC, but then the revive buffs will be gone which i have with dawn of glory.
About positioning:
It's debatable, i can switch victoria with MC, both formations are fine in my opinion.
I prefer this one because of the atk buff from companion (gives a little more heal which is based on atk of MC) and MC lasts longer and can heal my main two attackers.Victoria in this case can taunt earlier and has more hp and def than MC.Don't tell me you were refering my formation to the first turn with all heroes at full rage?If so who starts first?
You assume i have no knowledge without taking a little bit time to think why someone uses a little different formation.
No offense, but you lack knowledge in some aspects of the game which you prooved in previous posts.
I can beat the vip0 which you think is giving me hard times and he got Thea via featured hero event with diamonds!
You were serious and not trolling why did you get me wrong?I think you take this personal which you shouldn't.
Btw what do you use your diamonds mostly on, which events?If you don't use them always on Angels Fortune and get the maximum amount back, then you can quit playing this game!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

djutan1984 Last edit in 2020-1-15 11:09:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-03-18
 Author| Post time 2020-1-15 19:23:31 | Show all posts
Calm your asses down you two. Both of your strategies build each other like set of jenga guide book for me to follow and I really appreciate it.

To delinquent:
You are correct indeed, I am the little-spender type of guy. But managing to get 14-15 k diamonds in 2 weeks (or more) is very viable in my current situation. I thought I mentioned this before, but I got all the relics unlocked. I prepare exactly 11k of diamonds for Angel's treasure event. No more and no less than that amount. So I think 15 k is definitely not a problem. But you are correct about the Summoner event as I now set my view to those Lunaria shards on current Isolde summoner event. I think it's exactly 210 scrolls to get 190 Lunaria shards.

To djutan1984:
Mhm, I think I will manage to get those 20k points in the future. I forgot to mention that I never bought all the ticket attempts obtainable through diamonds as I am still not sure I will net higher diamond amounts.
As for the golden ticket event, I'll make sure to secure the required points for exchange. Thanks for your info again!

Thank you two!
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • You are welcome!
    Well i wasn't sure too when i started playing first until a guild member told me about it, so i tried and had success always except one time, i think i wrote about it in a previous post.
    I've said 210 scrolls would get you 180, sorry was wrong it's 190 like you said.And after that every 30 scrolls give you 80 shards if i remember correctly, so 240 scrolls=270 shards.
    Translate
    2020-1-16 02:21  Reply

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2020-1-15 19:23:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-03-18
 Author| Post time 2020-2-1 00:45:53 | Show all posts
hello,

I just want to give quick follow up to my current formation following the suggestions of these 2 helpful dudes:
delinquent
djutan1984

Thanks again, so here we go...
Athena   Rei    Aishah(omw to convert into Lunaria)
Bartoli     MC    Tabitha

Other thing like relics, companion, or divine arma is on fit and steady growth. But I got questions here:
1. I'm looking forward into getting Victoria. As far as I see, her taunt is broken af and will render enemy Athena ultimate useless (rage cancel thingy), How do I get her shard? Is it through Summoner Event? Because I can't find her at X-Server Roulette,
2. I'm also setting my eyes into Daun; his ult is the literal one hit delete column, because recently I saw my friend always deletes my column in front of his Daun, even though he is losing, but still, that column is gone!!! What do you think about him?

Yeah all that and it's complete on 5 mythic. Please share your thoughts on my questions above,
Thank you!

S553 tryme,
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2020-2-1 00:45:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djutan1984
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-03-19
Post time 2020-2-1 07:34:56 | Show all posts
Edited by djutan1984 at 2020-2-1 07:42

How did x-server angels fortune go?Looks like you got some diamonds
Victoria shards were once available at the carnival event but for now only summoner and from the events tab--> login combo (day 6, got 10 shards today).
I'm using daun too, he's good and i think he'll get more usefull with the new dragontooth divine arma.
About victoria, what do you mean, her ultimate is broken in the positive way or(didn't see anywhere in the forum that somebody reported a bug about her)?Taunt will just delay the use of ultimate skill of the taunted hero.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

djutan1984 Last edit in 2020-2-1 07:34:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz4mm53l5n912...
User
Joined 2019-11-23
Last Visited 2020-03-18
 Author| Post time 2020-2-1 23:11:20 | Show all posts
Edited by abz4mm53l5n912wi@facebook.com at 2020-2-1 23:13

Hello, thanks for replying djutan1984

Yes, thanks to you I got exactly 3 mythic heroes in 1 month more or less, and now my elite scroll (210) is ready to summon Victoria @280 shards. Summoner event is rarely seen now on events which is sad but bonus login Victoria is definitely appreciated though. 16,5 k diamonds are just about ready to be spent on X-Fortune now, since last time I nearly wiped out nearly my entire wage on X-Roulette (I regret this because if I spun 2 days ago, I can get a bonus Mount Dhyana) AND X-Angels Treasure at the same time, and what's worse is X-Fortune came just about 2-4 days AFTER those 2 events orz,

No it's not about a bug on Victoria, it's just I like the idea of how just by Taunting for 1 round you can wipe out the entire enemy team effortlessly because the Ultimate skills are what makes LOA Heroes powerful Without Ultimate, enemy hero is a goner. But yea, unless your enemy is strong and wipes you back after the Taunt expires, that happens too.

I also want to ask one thing since you mentioned Dragontooth just now:
How do I approach into unlocking mythic(or above) Divine Armaments? How much is the minimum required diamonds to effectively milk out the Meteor Stone IV?
I'm looking forward into getting Dawn and Dusk because, again, Taunt. Damn I love that debuff so much,

Thank you!

S553 tryme
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abz4mm53l5n912... Last edit in 2020-2-1 23:11:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djutan1984
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-03-19
Post time 2020-2-3 07:33:08 | Show all posts
I was never focusing to much on divine arma, it came with time.
If i had a surplus of points in angels fortune i would buy the stones and shards for the arma, so i can't tell you how much diamonds are needed for a specific arma.My main goal was and still is to get diamonds from angels fortune.
Have patience, and don't fall under 17k in diamonds ever, angels fortune runs 2 times a month.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

djutan1984 Last edit in 2020-2-3 07:33:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
rassei
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-11-17
Last Visited 2020-04-03
Post time 2020-2-3 23:20:54 | Show all posts
Hello abz4mm53l5n9,

Just a quick answer on your question regarding Dragontooth. It takes about 2 to 3 Angels Fortune events to get it, it depends on how much you spin. With max dias attempts i think max is around 17k dias, you should get around 20k 7˙s, you should also buy added spins with the 7˙s to get to 200 spins if i remember right.  if you use it all to buy the Meteor Stone IV, you should have around 95% of the needed number, then next event you buy the missing ones and shards for Dragontooth.

Best Regards,RASSEI LOA3 Junior Mod

Translate
Floor reply (0)

rassei Last edit in 2020-2-3 23:20:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-3 11:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078888 second(s), 48 queries .