North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3504| Reply: 87

[Forum Event] - All I want for Christmas ...

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2019-12-24 12:17:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] - All I want for Christmas ... Reply:87| View:3504
Edited by loa 1 events at 2019-12-24 12:17

We are finally here, one more step and we're opening our hearts, souls and homes to celebrate "the most wonderful time of the year"! It's that special time already: we've decorated our houses and Cristmas trees, we've written and sent our Christmas cards, we've prepared a Christmas special dinner or party, we've learnt Christmas songs and carols. Above everything else, we're all so excited about exchanging presents, giving and receiving gifts from family, friends and our dear ones!
The most exciting moment of Christmas, for me, still, remains the Christmas morning with the opening of gifts. Do you also experience the same excitement? Tell us, tell us, what "all I want for Christmas ..." is!
A. Can you remember what you wished from Santa for the very first time? What was your first Christmas gift or present you got and from who it was? Was it what you wished and wanted or it was something totally different or unexpected?
B. Have you sent your wishes to Santa for this Christmas? What special gift or gifts have you put on that "wishes list" and for who? Tell us what you want to get this year and also mention another person (family, friend, someone very special, maybe) for who you asked Santa a present, too.
C. There are a lot of Christmas specific items, icons and characters in game. Choose three (3) of them. Make a Special Top 3 out of them, give there their names and briefly explain your choice for each.

RULES!!! You might want to start with this, as a first step, so please, read them carefully!
  • Reply with the solution/answer for ALL three tasks requested to be solved, following the requirements stated, specifically, for each.
  • You can post pictures, photos, screenshots, images, or anything you find proper or fitting to sustain your opinions, thoughts, reasons, choices or to illustrate your Special Top 3.
  • For the photos, drawings or sketches that belong to you, you MUST write your data on a piece of paper attached to or placed next to your work (no digitally adding of your data allowed for this).
  • Photos, drawings or sketches belonging to poster and stated as so but not carrying the poster's data will not be taken into account for event and the post and poster won't be eligible for any prize or reward! Any file you upload and it is not yours, but it is from elsewhere, doesn't require adding your data on them.
  • It is also obligatory to have your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) written/added IN your post, in the thread.

eg. [your reply] [resolved tasks, with corresponding uploaded files, if any]
     IGN: Santa'sElf
     Server: Winterland(1224)-GMT
     Platform: GTarcade
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad or rude words, any copycat reply, are not permitted/allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:
Start:24th of December
End: 27th of December

REWARDS:
  • ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
  • All participants who meet the requirements of the event and follow the rules stated for it will receive a reward.
  • There are no "losers" here, everyone IS a winner!!! so all eligible participants will receive the rewards when event ends!!!

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

Special Notice: Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2019-12-24 12:17:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ユリカイザー...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2020-04-04
Post time 2019-12-27 13:58:19 | Show all posts
All I Want For Christmas...

When is was young, i wrote santa for a tamagotchi or a remote control car or a battery operated robot or a mini piano for a gift.  the very first christmas gift i received normally are toddler's clothes.  but the first gift i can remember i unwrapped on christmas day was a stuffed toy from my mom and dad.  it was not the digital/machine-type material i was wanting to get from mr. and mrs. santa but i appreciated it.  the stuffed toy is still at my dad's house and it's now 24 years since i had it...

I actually have a bucketlist (or wishlist) of the material and non-material things i wish to get within this year.  the first on the list is a month vacation in Australia to visit my dad and to have my month-long bonding/quality time with my son, which i already got 3 weeks before christmas.  right after i return from my christmas vacation, i guess i will treat my mom a special dinner or buy her whatever she wants on her birthday...

The top 3 christmas inspired LOA items on my list which i hope to acquire the cheapest and easiest way are...

diwata.s622
uc26
gtarcade

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

ユリカイザー... Last edit in 2019-12-27 13:58:19

Support 3

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 22:30:51 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2019-12-24 22:38

TASK(A)- When i was around 5-8 years old i ask for a transformer car and i got it from my parents and it was what i wished

TASK(B)-My wishes for santa is a playstation 5 and 2 controllers for my son and his little brother who lives in France and for me i ask santa a new android tab cause i can't play LOA anymore on ipad

TASK(C)- tiny santa,frost reindeer and love bunny so i choose those 3 so that frost reindeer could carry tiny santa distribute gifts around the world and for love bunny could spread LOVE in every house

ign:vinn server:uc39 platform:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

vinn Last edit in 2019-12-24 22:30:51

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cat_heart
User
Joined 2017-5-9
Last Visited 2020-04-06
Post time 2019-12-24 18:04:04 | Show all posts
Edited by cat_heart at 2019-12-27 17:02

IGN: Cat soul
Server: Northcrown(1385)
Platform: Gtarcade

A. When i was a child, i always wanted a dog or a cat to my X-mas. Unfortunatelly, parents never wanted to buy me, i think many people had such frustration in their childhood. I always imagined i would get up in the morning and a puppy under my tree...Nevertheless, i got many others unteresting and dear presents, in the moment of seeing them i felt like am the happiest person in the Universe.

Besides puppies or kittens, i loved  fur toys- teddies, cats, dolls ect. Once i remeber a vbeutiful fur white cat toy under my tree. Despite it was not real, i was really so happy, i liked the toy and even imagined its alife or could breathe.

By the way, most of taking gifts, i loved to make them for all members of my family. I made X-mas cards, personal or not and then performed smth like lotery to whom a certain gift would be given. Recently, after sorting my granny old shelf, i fould a collection of my cards...Unfortunatelly, i have lost almost all my dears, but the memories are alife  and warms  in the wonderful days of the ending year...

B. To be sincere, i have  been having only one wish   for the last several years- my dears to be healthy and alife, to be in good mood and state. I had same the year too... and, maybe,a bit happiness in my private life cause i feel lonely time by time. Nevertheless, the wishes depend only on us, our aiming and action.

C. I choose Bizarre Santa, Snow Queen and Noel- they are represented on my gif ))  Santa is the chief , Snow Queen is the first hero i tried to level up and improve in game, Noel- is just Snegurochka( in Russian tradition she is a granddaughter of Ded Moroz- Santa equivalent).

Marry X-mas, LoA and all her players) Merry X-mas my server members!

Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • Beautifully done as usual cat have a great x-mas and yr family too stay bless
    Translate
    2019-12-24 22:32  Reply
  • Reply vinn :  thanks u dear, i wish u greatest hollidays and new year, and implementing of all that u wanna have in life
    Translate
    2019-12-24 23:41  Reply
  • awesome post, very lovely. The location looks like SecondLife.
    Translate
    2019-12-26 22:10  Reply
  • Reply vanessa bell_3... : thanks, i thought same about location...reminded exactly
    Translate
    2019-12-27 03:20  Reply
  • thank you and merry x-mas and happy new year to you and family too
    Translate
    2019-12-27 21:28  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2019-12-31 14:55  Reply

cat_heart Last edit in 2019-12-24 18:04:04

Support 2

MiuMur
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lions380
User
Joined 2014-6-28
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-28 07:55:44 | Show all posts
A. Can you remember what you wished from Santa for the very first time? What was your first Christmas gift or present you got and from who it was? Was it what you wished and wanted or it was something totally different or unexpected?

Some hot wheels toys I wanted when I was young I got them as I wished

B. Have you sent your wishes to Santa for this Christmas? What special gift or gifts have you put on that "wishes list" and for who? Tell us what you want to get this year and also mention another person (family, friend, someone very special, maybe) for who you asked Santa a present, too.
Yes we traditionally send letter to santa on our family we ask for toys we would like to have my brother and sister always make their letters
C. There are a lot of Christmas specific items, icons and characters in game. Choose three (3) of them. Make a Special Top 3 out of them, give there their names and briefly explain your choice for each.
-Claudia  because she is the angel of christmas
-Santa because he is santa
- reindeer mount because santa cant deliver without them

Merry xmas!!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

lions380 Last edit in 2019-12-28 07:55:44

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-28 06:11:03 | Show all posts
IGN-angel eva
Server--ud7
Platform--Gtarcade

Task A--First gift--I  know  it was mommy santa who gifted me  a leather jacket & a pair of hand socks ..not quite expected that but it was lovely to have any gift..also the day after christmas day was my first annual result of Standard -1 & I stood out first..so yeah that winter was special with such gift..
Task B--"wishes list"--for all
           1.Peace in mind,
           2.Play LOA for long time,,  
           3.All  the beatiful angels ,brave heros,charming mounts ,cute fairies & gorgeours clothes in game..
          4.Less bug ,more fun.
           5. Lastly More & more forum eventsTask C-Special Top 3--
NO.1

Angel Estella--she looks like my younger sis,,so beautifull & innocent look

NO.2

Angel Damia--A symbol of victory in the christmas month..Having her as tycoon rewards is a big gift in christmas month

NO.3

christmass beer or teddy beer all are the stock of cuteness, ain't?

Translate

x
Floor reply (4)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2019-12-31 14:56  Reply
  • im in number 57 position ...i did answers....why i hasn´t any response???
    Translate
    2019-12-31 18:04  Reply
  • i guess because her post also appear on page 1 (she got 1 support for her post)
    you need to be patient dude
    you will get your reward anyway
    Translate
    2019-12-31 22:18  Reply
  • lol u could have said it to others too..such intentional...
    Translate
    2020-1-1 05:15  Reply

sarika eva Last edit in 2019-12-28 06:11:03

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th0r
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-28 02:43:06 | Show all posts
task A
due to our relijion n the country we live in i naver get to clebrate Christmas so ans is no i have naver whished any thing no i ve not got any present on Christmas

Task B
again same reason naver sent any whish list not expect any gift

Task C
my first pick is the fairy snowball  oviously coz of i bron in a place where naver snowfall

my 2nd pick is angel claudia as see looks very cute to me

my 3rd pick is the mound Husky i always wanted a husky dog but sadly i cant have that in this tropical country i live in

Thor

1007 maria

gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

th0r Last edit in 2019-12-28 02:43:06

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dchosen1
User
Joined 2017-6-13
Last Visited 2020-01-09
Post time 2019-12-27 04:03:47 | Show all posts
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

A. In my household, no one believed in Santa & we still don't. We hardly use the term wish, but we would hope for the best in almost anything. We already had cats & dogs, we had our lil bikes & toys, even video games. Odd I never asked for anything, but somehow I have what I needed & wanted. I guess my older bro did all the asking.

B. I tend to seek a brighter future for my family & friends. I like to view things from a larger perspective, think outside the box. Even though we live in the moment, I would hope the best for everyone, whether they deserve it or not. It is for them to make best of every opporunity that comes their way.

C. I would like to have Estella before 2020, as a nice special gift or something.
Looks like Gingerbread Man was being chased by Penguin  all through LOA just for a bite. He seems very tired. So that's my Christmas story for these two fairies.

De ChosenOne
ud5
FB
Translate

x
Floor reply (2)

dchosen1 Last edit in 2019-12-27 04:03:47

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vanessa bell_3...
User
Joined 2018-12-24
Last Visited 2020-04-05
Post time 2019-12-26 21:54:28 | Show all posts
Edited by vanessa bell_3973 at 2019-12-26 22:03

Hello and thank you LOA for my almost 5 years here

A. I don't remember a lot of Christmases as a child, but I believe my 1st Christmas wish was for a baby Sister, it was he same wish for 17 years then mom got to old to give me one, so I never got that wish sadly. I wanted a baby sister because I was the only girl with 4 brothers.

B.This year all I wish for is to have my mother another 10 years but 1 at a time is all I will wish for now. I also wish I could afford a new car, I was forced to move to Ohio with my Florida Convertible.I also wish Trump out of office so we ALL get another 10 years lol.

C. My top 3 Christmas related Items are.
Claudia, she was the 1st Christmas themed Character I got. I loved her because she was so feminine and not so over the top as some are

Estella, because I just love her hair it is so Festive

Christmas bear Fairy because when I was little I had a stuffed bear that was so old he had to wear an eye patch too.

Thank you again for all the fun, friends and family "my mom and brother play as well"

IGN: WINTER   

Server: ub86 (Stewart)

Platform: FB Gameroom
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

vanessa bell_3... Last edit in 2019-12-26 21:54:28

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
awal_eco
User
Joined 2016-2-2
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-26 19:45:05 | Show all posts
A.: My first wish was for a remote controlled Car. I got the the car from my aunt. I was happy, I got to show it to my friends.

B.: This year I want a transformer figurine. For my brother, I wish he can get a remote controlled car from me.

C.: For my Christmas items I choose the Santa, he is strong like earth shaker. I also choose the Christmas Husky mount because of its agility buff and my angel I choose Noelle because she looks nice.

Astrid
ud8
GTA

Translate
Floor reply (1)

awal_eco Last edit in 2019-12-26 19:45:05

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lililili1993
User
Joined 2015-12-10
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-26 17:29:31 | Show all posts
The first Christmas I received sweets and toys.In this Christmas I received a car that I will make as a gift my girlfriends .Christmas tree decorating
The tradition of decorating the fir tree and the house with fir branches is a relatively new custom, taken over in the mid-19th century from the Germanic countries. Through its triangular shape, the tree symbolizes the Holy Trinity, and the ornaments with which the tree is adorned signifies wealth and knowledge, as does the sacred tree in the Garden of Eden.

Nowadays, the decoration of the Christmas tree has become one of the most loved customs, both in the rural and urban areas, with the expectation on Christmas Eve of Santa Claus.

The children know that Santa brings more gifts to those who were very happy. This is a very serious argument today and it is a strong motivation for children, who strive to become more understanding, more diligent and obedient so that next year they will receive more gifts.ign Tica server uc37 ..GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

lililili1993 Last edit in 2019-12-26 17:29:31

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hanibal
User
Joined 2016-4-11
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 12:50:12 | Show all posts
Edited by hanibal at 2019-12-24 12:59

Sorry, I dont remember what I wished for the very first time. But I remember what I get. It was a big truck and I was very happy with this and had him for a lot of years.
Or was it the orange teddy? Hmm. I only know sure, that I have this Teddy till now.

Yes of course I have sent my wishes to Sante - or better, I have write it to the christ child. We then put the note in the window

1.Santa - because it was the first I have found
easter Bunny  -  oops, barely over   
Little reindeer -
because it was the second I have found
Christmas bear -
because it was the third I have found
Tiny Santa -
           "             "           forth    "       "
(I hope you accept that )

Minnie
1420 Liberators
GTArcade

I WISH YOU ALL A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS!!!

Translate
Floor reply (1)

hanibal Last edit in 2019-12-24 12:50:12

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nimuelake
User
Joined 2018-12-12
Last Visited 2020-03-12
Post time 2019-12-24 14:08:40 | Show all posts
A. The very first thing I ever asked from Santa was a tricycle I think, I remember very well how much I wanted a tricycle of any kind of color for a very long time. I got it eventually but pretty sure that wasn't my 1st xmas gift. Can't really remember what was the first but if I'd had to guess that would be some baby toy or cloth of some sort. Since I was so little I don't think I had any argument on that either

B. Well in my "list" there's definetely a trip to South America for the upcoming summer for me and my partner and for my baby nephew a set of recreational activities along with a little table and a tiny chair

C. First would be angel Claudia cuz she was designed so beautifully to match the merry spirit, second would be the Frost Reindeer cuz that is some awesome festive mount and third the first christmas clothing in game, the Winter Wonder cuz it was simple yet so pretty.

Nimue
1407 Vienna
GTArcade

Merry Christmas to everyone
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

nimuelake Last edit in 2019-12-24 14:08:40

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 14:37:17 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2019-12-24 14:39

[Forum Event] - All I want for Christmas

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

A. If there was santa my wished for the very first time would be santa himself and monopoly all the gifts lmao i imagine myself being santa and get all the best gift. my first gift would be nintendo i got from my parents back in the old day i was very happy back then.

B. I sent my wishes to santa my special gift in list would be ride on santa carriage. i also wished a long life potion to give for my parents.

C. Hero Santa my first hero in tavern i got beside rose hero and mermaid lol
     Reindeer which i got for free
     Snowball which i got from event which is also for free

WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFULL MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Translate
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2019-12-24 14:37:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sub_zero_mg
User
Joined 2019-11-1
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 15:50:16 | Show all posts
Edited by sub_zero_mg at 2019-12-24 15:51

Heya there folks.Here we go :

A> I remember that when I was tiny I wanted a car and I got it (I don't remember if I got it in that year or the next..but I know I got it) I still have it. Its a car with cable wired to the remote(very basic kind 2 buttons ) ...there wasn't much in the past in my country we could have. We had comunism...we were so happy when we had oranges on Christmas

B> What I want for this year .. I want an ice picklet and crampons for boots and maybe some 30-50 meters rope. Just to complete my hiking gear.What I wish for another family..i did sent a letter to santa to bring a lego to my nephew He just turned 1 year - 2 weeks ago.

C> 1. Santa Hero - we can't have Christmas without its MVP
     2. Frost Reindeer - Santa need some help to carry all those presents
     3. Claudia angel - Santa's wife ( in my mind lol )

This was my Santas squad

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas.

IGN : Impacty
Server : S238 Sleepywood Moor
Platform : R2Games
Translate
Floor reply (1)

sub_zero_mg Last edit in 2019-12-24 15:50:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 16:07:13 | Show all posts
A.
My earliest Christmas related memory that I have comes from the time when I was 5 or 6 years old. I really really wanted to get a pet guinea pig. That year Santa came to my house in the evening (of course it was a real Santa, I thought) and I received many different presents from him but he didn't have a guinea pig for me. He left our house and a moment later a doorbell rang again. I opened the door - nobody was there but a glass aquarium with guinea pig was standing in front of the door. I was very very happy.

B.
Of course I have written down my "wishlist" in a letter to Santa! How could I not? But I can't tell you about them because there's a superstition that if you talk too openly about the gifts you wished for on the 24th, Santa won't bring them to you in the end. So I gotta keep shhh... I can only say that I also wished for presents for my parents and my friends.

C.
1. Noelle - she was the first angel I won through tycoon
2. Snow Queen - because she used to be a staple of my team for many years
3. Isolde - she's one of my favorite angels in terms of how beautiful her look is

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2019-12-24 16:07:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gefa_dudaef
User
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 17:15:05 | Show all posts
Edited by gefa_dudaef at 2019-12-24 17:21

gowa
ud3
GTA
A: I asked for a bicycle and I remember the first time I received a gift from Santa, it was event at school and I received a bag with candy very disappointed.

B: Not really, at a certain age you no longer believe in Santa, but i help my younger son to sent his wishes to Santa and now I have to make sure it is fulfilled.

C: it's all for kids
Ruby Penguin - to look for and know where it is north pole
Tiny Santa - for the little ones which crys in Santas arms
LIttle Snow Queen - for Princesses

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

gefa_dudaef Last edit in 2019-12-24 17:15:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 18:11:49 | Show all posts
       A)Sure i remember that was wish to go with him and send present to other people all over the world

My first present was from my parents and they give me that time i remember a sled and that winter i got sick cause i pass so much hours outside

with my friends. I dont expect that present ofcourse i was expect to get a pet and stay at home no out on cold winter

B)Actualy now i dont bealive on Santa but all i want for next year that will be people all over the world have good health and more more money

same will be for my parrents and my sister and brother and for me that wish will be to got married 2020 finaly

C)

Christmas Husky i pick this one from game i think will be nice if santa go with Husky's and this one will be from LOA game

Snowball fairy cause this fairy i got long time ago maybe from my start playing this game

Santa will be last one Hero i pick this one hero cause its good and give weird presents with poison there But this is only for game too beat enemies

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2019-12-24 18:11:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lcl1
User
Joined 2016-2-5
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2019-12-24 19:32:55 | Show all posts
A
I remember that when I was very young ( 4 or 5 year old) I wanted a truck, a tonka truck steel made with plastic tires and I got it I still have it. it is placed on my fireplace and always with a wooden wheel that I had made at the time.

B
What I want for this year ? nothing I’m too old to need something
for my family I wish full happiness and for my wife I offer her a relaxing day in spa center

C
Santa Hero – no X-mas without santa
Little wooden horse – one of oldest gift
Estella angel – can be a pretty Santa's girl

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Gemi
Giacomo 1229
FB
Translate
Floor reply (1)

lcl1 Last edit in 2019-12-24 19:32:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-7 19:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.100597 second(s), 72 queries .