North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3132| Reply: 93

[Forum Event] New Year's Resolutions!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2020-1-3 15:47:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] New Year's Resolutions! Reply:93| View:3132
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-1-7 19:33

Happy New Year to all and everyone and may all your wishes come true!!! Here we are, at the start of a new year which we hope it'll bring good cheer and joy, love and happiness, health and wealth, luck and a pile of wishes for all of us tobe accomplished and fulfiled by the end of the year! We cherrish your commitment to League of Angels and your staying true to it, during its best and also its worst times! We are expecting you to walk together and be on our side for another year and to help us make this game better!

Here is how we challenge you to participate in our Forum event this time.
A.  What is your greatest accomplishment of 2019? Mention one for your real life and at least one (but not more than three) for game. What is THE ONE THING that you would like to achieve and accomplish in 2020? You are also expected to give us one for the game and one for your real life.
B. Speak out your greatest plan for the year which has just started and make a list of the most important 3 (three) resolutions you made.
C. As we all so waited for the Mid-year Review to come ... What great item did you get from there? Were you lucky with the Roulette? Did it give you what you wanted and expected?
Here are the RULES of event, which you might want to read, attentively, before you post your reply.
  • Reply with the solution/answer for ALL three tasks requested to be solved, following the requirements stated, specifically, for each.
  • You can post pictures, photos, screenshots, images, or anything you find proper or fitting to sustain your opinions, thoughts, reasons, choices or to illustrate one or all of the resolved tasks.
  • For the photos, drawings or sketches that belong to you, you MUST write your data on a piece of paper attached to or placed next to your work (no digitally adding of your data allowed for this).
  • Photos, drawings or sketches belonging to poster and stated as so but not carrying the poster's data will not be taken into account for event and the post and poster won't be eligible for any prize or reward!
  • Any file you upload and it is not yours, but it is from elsewhere, doesn't require adding your data on them.
  • It is also obligatory to have your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) written/added IN your post, in the thread.
eg. [your reply] [resolved tasks, with corresponding uploaded files, if any]
     IGN: JustAnElf
     Server: Winterland(1224)-GMT
     Platform: GTarcade
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad or rude words, any copycat reply, are not permitted/allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:
Start: 3rd of January
End: 6th of January

REWARDS:
  • All participants who meet the requirements of the event and follow the rules stated for it will receive a reward.
  • ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
  • There will be up to 50 participants selected to receive an extra very special surprise reward!!! The selection will be from among the participants who come with the most interesting or surprising, funniest or unexpected response/reply or way to resolve the tasks.
  • The rest of participants will receive a valuable participation reward.
  • There are no "losers" here, everyone IS a winner!!! so all eligible participants will receive the rewards when event ends!!!

Here they are, the up to 50 winners chosen to be rewarded an extra surprise present, for their post in event.      

ALL participants will get their rewards, accordingly, as soon as possible!

NOTE:
  • Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
  • The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.
  • Please note that the final interpretation of the event is up and belongs to the operation team.

Special Notice: Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.

How often would you like to and you'd expect Forum events to occur in 2020?

Single Polls, Total 76 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-1-3 15:47:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anjeram camba
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-1-3 16:45:55 | Show all posts
A.  What is your greatest accomplishment of 2019? Mention one for your real life and at least one (but not more than three) for game. What is THE ONE THING that you would like to achieve and accomplish in 2020? You are also expected to give us one for the game and one for your real life.

ANSWER: my greatest accomplishment of 2019 is being able to hide small savings and exchange it in the bank. i never done that before in my life.
in the game having my angel alice awaken to level 3. the one thing that i like to achieve and accomplish in 2020 is to have it all max out in awaken for angel alice.
in real life have done all my past mistake and learning to be ready to be aware of wrong doing...

B. Speak out your greatest plan for the year which has just started and make a list of the most important 3 (three) resolutions you made.

ANSWER: 1. its better to keep my mouth shut if im not going to say something good. 2. always to be on time. 3. expect less

C. As we all so waited for the Mid-year Review to come ... What great item did you get from there? Were you lucky with the Roulette? Did it give you what you wanted and expected?

ANSWER: Resources, and titles... in diamond roulette guess lady luck is not smiling at me my highest diamond that i get is 800 diamonds. no.

IGN: anjeram
Server: uc29
Platform: facebook

Translate
Floor reply (1)

anjeram camba Last edit in 2020-1-3 16:45:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thezeu
User
Joined 2014-7-14
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-1-3 17:25:37 | Show all posts
A) 1- i got new motorcycle in 2019 and enjoyed alot.
      - a. returned in game after a while and increased my char from 100 to 500mil br in half year. b. climbed in com on rank 2 and top 60 in xcom.
    2- for 2020 i want Harley Evolution engine.
      - in game, maybe top 10 xcom. i will try anyway.

B)  1-i wish more free time and hopefully do a motorcycle ride in half Europe at least to visit my friends;
     2-few days in Maldive;
     3- less drinking )

C) Well, i got Monkey King in MidYear.
    Not sure if i was lucky or not in Roulette but i got some diamonds. I don't remember the amount.
    I was satisfied.

Thezeu

Centaurus(S371)-GMT

GTarcade

Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2020-1-8 00:33  Reply
  • Reply tinkerbell.loa : I cannot find any forum PM. can you guide me please ?!! I had a mail in game but is no more available
    Translate
    2020-1-8 22:13  Reply
  • I found it! Thank you!
    Translate
    2020-1-8 22:55  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Glad you found it! Happy playing and enjoy your rewards!
    Translate
    2020-1-9 01:37  Reply

thezeu Last edit in 2020-1-3 17:25:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
islamso123
User
Joined 2017-12-1
Last Visited 2020-04-06
Post time 2020-1-3 17:43:35 | Show all posts
Edited by islamso123 at 2020-1-3 18:11

task a) :
           1- * I visited indonisia and it was one of my dreams in whole life
               * i made it in top 4 in ss com with so good br *for first time i play with some new flairs that i love alot
           2- * i hope to get new job better than the one i'm in now
               * i will try to made it to rank 1 in ss com * getting genesis and lord sky and sybil
task B) :
           1- travel to paris
           2- getting married from my girlfriend
           3- getting new job
task c) :
           1- i got some good mounts from yearly review
           2- i wasn't lucky in roulette i got only 900 dias the product of all days
           3- i didn't expect that cause i put alot of hope in roulette to get more dias

IGN : ahmed
Server : Anna (1448)
Platform : GTArcade
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

islamso123 Last edit in 2020-1-3 17:43:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
symphonyw125
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-1-3 20:24:18 | Show all posts
Edited by symphonyw125 at 2020-1-5 00:52

A. Accomplishment:
In real life:
1. I got my long awaited promotion.
In game:
1. I got both Garuda and Rajah Sky Scream.
2. I can beat the top players in my CS Com.

Thing I would like to achieve and accomplish:
In real life:
1. I want to migrate in Canada.
In game:
1. I want Monkey King and his evolution.

B. Most important 3 resolutions:
1. I will spend less time playing LoA.
2. I will max the armament upgrade and improve of atleast two heros.
3. I will win every SST.

C. I was not here for Mid-year Review, but I did like the Year-end Review. I got lots of resources from the game event, but the discounts LoA gave in Hot Event was laughable. Was not very lucky with the Roulette though, around 2.6k dias only. My expectation was that Tree event will come with the Roulette, but was disappointed. There should have been more events like CT, CM, BT, Navigation or Tree so that players get encouraged to spend more dias, and gain more in return.

IGN: Tonto
Server: Reticulum 414
Platform: GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

symphonyw125 Last edit in 2020-1-3 20:24:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-1-3 20:28:04 | Show all posts
Edited by sarika eva at 2020-1-3 22:18

[Forum Event] New Year's Resolutions!

Task A..
Greatest accomplishment of 2019---
Real life   - - I wouldnt say these are greatest but obviously notable--
1. Learnt how to work with Google drive..
2..didnt make any bad relation ,didnt quarrel with  people,didnt che at or in overall can say did try my best to avoid any activities that would hurt others mind,,,3..spent some nice moments  with some personalities which I hope may happen again...
Game    -   -  1.Coming back into this game after break...2..staying among the best of servers without recharge,,3..getting name on the lore writter list..some achievements through 2019

Expection in 2020--
Real life   - -   I will say I want to keep the momentum of life in 2020 in such way that when I gona reflect my activities &  all the memories of past years It dont bite me or push me to curse myself..
Game    -   -   winning cross tycoon...

Task B.
2020 greatest plan & resolution..
At start of every year always I plan to go out in a tour further from where I live...
so I want --
1.A succesfull long trip plan(applied for pa ssport & hope I get it as long my resolutions stay active in my brain)  .

2..Planting at least one tree plant & take care of it(at least refer to someone who can take care of it)..

3..Making the believes stronger what I achieved throughout my life...

Task C
Review & Roulette -- In review  I got  a lot resources,some breakthrough materials,a lot flairs,points in tycoon in last..then from Hot events I got 100 Opal Herosoul & bought Grimbrow(finally all ancient heros r with me after the end of 6th year)..

But incase of Roulette luck was too bad..I simply got all diamonds but the lower levels....in total below than 2k..please somehow told roulete to give me more diamonds..I will cry next time if happens so..

Note--for those who demand less Forum Event...

IGN--angel eva..Server--ud7
Platform --Gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

sarika eva Last edit in 2020-1-3 20:28:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ladylynracoma
User
Joined 2019-9-30
Last Visited 2020-01-28
Post time 2020-1-3 20:59:57 | Show all posts
A: what is my greatest accomplishment??? i think being as mom of three daughters  i can handle my multi tasking task for devotion, I enjoying  playing while enjoying handling my own  family  situation ...
IM NOT GOOD in other task but i promise i wont give up to learn new thing and give time for this year 2020..i played a lot that my talent also hahah

B:My greatest plan this year is to have a new hero  a gold  that i cannot achieve before because im not a cash player and dont have a lot of diamond .. hehe so hard to get....

C:i I GET some resources but not good as they have but still thankful and bless...  that all thank u  God bless... love lots HAPPY NEW YEAR

IGN: angels
server:ud8
platform:fb
Translate
Floor reply (1)

ladylynracoma Last edit in 2020-1-3 20:59:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-1-3 21:44:15 | Show all posts
(A) real life accomplishment 2019-finally had finished with the tiles in my house and now it looks better.
     In game accomplishment 2019(1) during the december christmas event had used red/yellow snow ball +6k diamond to get ice prince and swap for garuda (2) beat some strong players in com to get 1st place am happy cause am a free player.
Achieve in 2020 in real life is save some more money to be able to have a trip in France
Achieve in 2020 in game is try to get monkey king for a better party

(B) My 3 resolution for 2020 is (1) try spend more time with family (2)stop wasting money for useless things (3)try spend more time in league of angels with friends

(C) For mid-year review it was nice to add it last day cs tycoon and had just collected my achievements and didn't find any good items to get,the one i wanted was just to expensive for me but maybe i will get them in the future events . About roulette i got around 4k diamonds but didn't gave me what i expected also the event is diamond-roulette but if your not lucky you can get jackpot lotto vouchers and shells cards i think the devs should change those 2 items cause the event name is diamond-roulette and we all expect to get diamonds that a little suggestion and i know all depend on devs.   ign:vinn server:uc39 platform:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (5)

vinn Last edit in 2020-1-3 21:44:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
adrea syera
User
Joined 2019-5-1
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2020-1-3 21:44:27 | Show all posts
a)
the greatest achievement in life in 2019 is finding a job that was dreamed of
and the biggest achievements in the game in 2019 can survive in the top 20 in fierce competition
and in this new year for real life I really want to be promoted 1 or 2 levels above the current position
and for the game I would love to win just one tycoon event for that I am collecting a lot of resourch to compete in the tycoon event
b)
This year's plan is even harder to work. learn more about work to get promoted quickly
c)
the good thing that I waited for in the middle of the year was a lot of diamon

IGN: Adrea Syera
Server: ua299
Platfoarm: FB
Translate
Floor reply (1)

adrea syera Last edit in 2020-1-3 21:44:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
uhogorlorez
User
Joined 2015-7-28
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-1-3 22:01:51 | Show all posts
IGN Vxlamingo
server uc16
Platform GTA

A. 2019. real life : got a promotion at work
             game : took 8th place in cs tournament ( not bad for free player)
    2020. real life : I want to buy a house
             game : get into the top 10 cs CoM

B. go fishing more often,
move up the career ladder,
meet new friends.

C. I got nothing from mid-year review, but a bit of diamonds in roulette.
But thanks for the resources.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

uhogorlorez Last edit in 2020-1-3 22:01:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-7 19:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078572 second(s), 55 queries .