North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 4692| Reply: 60

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon December

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-10-30
Post time 2020-1-5 00:54:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon December Reply:60| View:4692
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-1-12 03:26

"For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strenght, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident." Our monthly marathon challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving it/them, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the span time of a week!
We are aware it was a little bit of delay to post our Forum event but ... here we are again, to challenge you with Monthly Marathon. Let's revise how it works!  We propose you seven different topics to choose among. Each topic has a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution/answer/reply. You may choose one topic only and stick to it or you can try up to three topics to play with. Be creative, let your mind run free and have lots of fun while doing that!

The seven topics we challenge you with this month are as it follows:

TOPIC 1: December is "National Write to a Friend Month".
TASK: a) Write a short letter to a friend of yours, in real life or in game, at your choice. The letter should not be longer than 5-7 lines.
b) Write a short note to one of the heroes in game, at your choice (no more than 20-30 words). Topic is yours to choose. Make it as funny or unexpected as you can. Mention the hero you chose, add pics or screenshots, drawings or schetches if you find it proper.

TOPIC 2: "Pretend to be a Time Traveller Day" is celebrated in December.
TASK: Let's celebrate it too. If it were to be a time traveller, where would you choose to go? What time or period would you choose? Who would you travel with? Give us your thoughts on this, illustrate it if you want, briefly explain your choices.

TOPIC 3: Did you know that Poinsettia has a day of its own on December 12th? This day was created to celebrate this popular holiday plant that is actually a plant native to Mexico.
TASK: Create and craft your own Poinsettia, using ANY material/s you can find at hand or you can think of. When your work of art is done, post it here. It is a "must" to sign it, so your IGN, server name and number, platform have to appear on a piece of paper placed next to or near it. Drawings and schetches are also allowed and accepted.

TOPIC 4: Games have a day of theirs, as well, celebrated on 20th of December.
TASK: What kind of games do you most enjoy? Are they board games, card games, or maybe video games? Which game/s is/are your favourite game/s to play? Who do you most enjoy to play it/them with? What is "special" about the game/s you chose?

TOPIC 5: December 16th is the day dedicated to ... Chocolate-covered Anything Day. This is the day you've been waiting for, the day when "What would this taste like dipped in chocolate?" can officially get an answer.
TASK: We invite and also challenge you to go nuts on this and try to dip and drizzle your favorite foods in every kind of chocolate you can imagine. Don't be shy, go beyond limits, show us what's you're favorite chocolate-covered anything. Be bold, try not only fruit, but anything else there - pretzels, muffins, nuts, walnuts, peanuts, cashews ... and the list can go on. My favorite stays strawberries and bananas dipped in dark chocolate. Post a picture of what you tried. Write down your IGN, server name and number, platform, on a piece of paper and place it next to or near your chocolate-covered food/s. (pics or photos found on internet, with your data digitally added, are not accepted).

TOPIC 6: Walter Elias Disney, known as Walt Disney, was born in December.
TASK: a) Tell us what is your favorite Walt Disney m.o.v.i.e and why. Supposing you have never seen any Disney m.o.v.i.es, which one would you like to see and why? (make a little bit of research or google for it and share your thoughts here). You can also add pics, photos, gifs, memes, etc.
b) Which of the characters in game would fit in any of the Disney films? Mention the character and the m.o.v.i.e and try a short explanation for your choice (no more than 4-5 lines).

TOPIC 7: December 25th - Christmas Day
TASK: Gifts and presents are often a focus of this very special day. Describe the best or the most unexpected gift you have GIVEN to someone else. Tell us who that person was, mention (and even "show") what gift/present you gave them. Try to explain why you gave them that specific gift, and what made that gift-giving experience so special. You can add pictures or photos (any source for it is allowed and accepted).

RULES! Let's revise and remember how this event work. You might want to read these very carefully.
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted.
  • You can choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to answer and resolve.
  • You may choose more than one topic to answer, but only up to (no more than) three different topics.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, you have to resolve/complete ALL the parts of/points in the topic you have chosen.
  • For the topic/s you chose, you MUST follow the instructions and rules stated for solving it/them.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers are to be posted in a single post.
  • It is compulsory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: CheerfulYuleBe
      SERVER: SleighingPatch(2020)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade

SPECIAL RULES. REMINDERS.
  • Remember: you cannot choose more than three (3) topics to answer.
  • Remember: write ALL your answers in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad words, harassing, racism are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION:
START: 4th of January
END: 10th of January

REWARDS:
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
A. Top 10 Most Supported: ONLY the participants who choose more than one topic to answer, are eligible to enter "The top 10 most supported" for a "surprise" extra reward!!!

B. We will RANDOMLY pick a number of 30 participants, (from among ALL participants in event, no matter if they choose to solve one, two or three topics) to be sent an extra surprise reward for the way in which topics they chose are resolved, for uniqueness, ingeniosity, creativity, "freshness", quality of screenshots posted, art creation and artworks (drawings, sketches, pictures, handmade items, etc).

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.
Special Notice: Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.

Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-1-5 00:54:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-10-30
Post time 2020-1-5 22:14:05 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2020-1-5 22:15

Marathon event December sorry had to screenshot what i wrote cause it keeps telling me b a nned words but all info is there
Ign:vinn Server:uc39 Platform:facebook
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (6)
  • dumbo forever!)
    Translate
    2020-1-6 23:45  Reply
  • nice as usual
    Translate
    2020-1-7 02:33  Reply
  • tytyty
    Translate
    2020-1-7 21:02  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

No worries, vinn, all cool. Will have to see what can be done about these banned words, maybe to find a workaround for it. Have a wonderful weekend and happy playing!
    Translate
    2020-1-9 02:46  Reply
  • oki ty tinkerbell
    Translate
    2020-1-10 20:53  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2020-1-14 02:41  Reply

vinn Last edit in 2020-1-5 22:14:05

Support 302

Default Signature
Reply Support 302 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ユリカイザー...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-1-9 05:58:22 | Show all posts
Edited by ユリカイザー at 2020-1-10 00:48

MONTHLY MARATHON: DECEMBER

TOPIC 1 - NATIONAL WRITE TO A FRIEND MONTH
(re-read and edited)
a letter for my grade school friend Taka... a note to one of my favorite heroes Monkey King...
https://prnt.sc/qlf1g6

TOPIC 2 - PRETEND TO BE A TIME TRAVELLER DAY
if i would be a time traveller, i want to go back to the past when ancient philosophers/astronomers were trying to prove something about Earth (if it is flat or spherical) and the outer space (if it is geocentric or heliocentric).  i want to see personally if how did they lay down their assumptions and arguments during their respective era.  and how do common ancient people reacted to their reasoning and hypothesis -- their exact facial expressions.  did they believe with the philosophers' statements without any questions?  is there someone who silently opposed it but just chose to shut his mouth?  i will use the opportunity to challenge these ancient philosophers/astronomers to convince me more (or change what i believe with).  if there is a time machine, i want to have a sort of talk show with Plato, Aristotle, Ptolemy, Aristarchus, Copernicus, Galilei and the rest of the philosophers/astronomers.  i want to see them all in a debate.  i am curious if whose side can make a smarter final statement...  my younger sister would love to have this kind of travel-adventure...

https://prnt.sc/ql053h

TOPIC 4 - GAMES
i am in to a board games when i want a "physical" chaotic atmosphere.  although, i am more comfortable playing with fewer or single person sitting beside me and just visualize chaos from my screen through video (or browser or mobile) games.  i had tried playing zOMG, LoL, FFXIV, Ragnarok Online 2, DotA2, WoW, Flyff, ML, LoA1/2/3, and many more i forgot i even started playing.  i cannot single out one as my favorite for they gave me different kind of excitement.  what i like about those games are the storylines, the quests/challenges/battles, the graphics and effects, the way it made me think how to strategize.  unfortunately, except LoA1 and ML; i can no longer play those games because (1)i am busy in real life and (2)i don't have someone to play for me whenever i cannot go online...
https://prnt.sc/ql04ug

diwata.s622
uc26
gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

ユリカイザー... Last edit in 2020-1-9 05:58:22

Support 246

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 246 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-1-7 19:30:11 | Show all posts
Edited by abzj79m7tj7dl_jp@facebook.com at 2020-1-7 19:55

Forum Event Monthly Marathon- December

Topic3. Poinsettia

Topic4. Games
I enjoyed playing video games. Aside from playing league of Angels now , I have 2 other games i'm playing with my nieces and nephew and thats Mobile Legends and Clash of Clan

Topic6. Walter Elias Disney
a) I love all Disney m.o.v.i.es and i've watched them all too many times as possible with my nieces and nephews of course. If i would pick only one as fave it should be Beauty and the Beast. It teaches us a lot of moral lesson like, " true beauty is found not in how one looks but in how one treats others" and " true love is when you're willing to sacrifice yourself for another. I love also their themesong i can sing it all day but i don't have a good singing voice haha

b) Angel Zveda looks like a disney princess and i think she would fit as Cinderella.

ign: Amberly
server: ud5
platform: facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (4)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2020-1-7 19:30:11

Support 241

Default Signature
Reply Support 241 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2020-10-30
Post time 2020-1-8 08:06:56 | Show all posts
Edited by sarika eva at 2020-1-8 08:08

[Forum Event]    Monthly    Marathon   

TOPIC 1--"National Write to a Friend Month"

TASK: a)

TASK: b)

TOPIC 3: Poinsettia--Just tried to make for first time in life.

TOPIC 6:Walt Disney
TASK: a) Fav m.ov.ie--During my childhood It was not easy to watch television,,cartoons or animated shows were very rare..Jungle book story would always come in Sunday & in the worst day either electricity or dish connection would be loss..so later It's been always my fav disney part cause I fully completed the story it was hardly earned stuff in my life..
-

Desired mo vie to watch--Sleeping Beauty --Havent seen the original version yet..so eager to see this one when I get free..

Task b)-Disney-LOA chemistry-I think Berseker Claw is a perfect for the charecter of "Beast"..both have the best fiery look with huge physique similarity.

IGN--angel eva
Server--ud7
Platform--Gtarcade
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

sarika eva Last edit in 2020-1-8 08:06:56

Support 175

Default Signature
Reply Support 175 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2020-1-7 12:53:19 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2020-1-7 16:41

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

TOPIC 2

If i am a time traveller i would love to go to ancient china in Qin dynasty period and witness the creation of great wall myself that would be awesome!!. I would bring my closest kin along with me to witness the great history of great wall!! History could be wrong unless you witness it yourself. because history were made by the victor of the era.

TOPIC 4

I'm enjoying rpg games with puzzles the best rpg i have ever played would be Wild Arms Series!! I would play with my brother but mostly i played it alone I'm enjoying solitude lol. Wild Arms series were special this game need your knowledge and problem solving skill, many would be frustrated playing this game you need to solved the puzzle to proceed in game.

TOPIC 6
Frozen Would be my favorite mo vie from disney it's also my first disney mov ie forced by my niece to watch lol. would love to watch it again or the sequel
Princess elsa would be fit for character Snow queen in game

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2020-1-7 12:53:19

Support 153

Default Signature
Reply Support 153 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cat_heart
User
Joined 2017-5-9
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-5 23:25:08 | Show all posts
Edited by cat_heart at 2020-1-6 23:48

IGN: Cat soul
Server: Northcrown(1385)
Platform: Gtarcade

T7 I think best and sincere gifts i made in my life were in my childhood) i used to make something like X-mas postcards to my dears, made a lottery to whom a certain of the postcad would be gifted, but everyone had its own postcad. Last month while sorting out my granny's old shelf i found a collection of them...she had kept them or years... One of then i selected and took home for keeping) By the way, the year i gofted my mom a symbol of new year- rat, cuttie and small, and money looool)) It seems to be not original, but more practical...children grew up)))

T3 Unfortunatelly we have no materials for the Poinsettia in my city, i had to do in in PS version:

T4 I love LoA- from all the web games i have played)))) In Ps i love Outlast, Residents( all versions)., silent hill, evil Withing....In games i love story, plot. Fpr unstance, my fav from the list  are Evil within and silent hill 'cause their plots are meaningful, interesting, as if am a part of a film, not just a game. I love to play them alone, it's usually my intovertic time.

Translate
Floor reply (10)
  • nice work
    Translate
    2020-1-6 21:36  Reply
  • Reply vinn :ty
    Translate
    2020-1-6 23:46  Reply
  • ah silent hill, the all time classic favorite of every gamer started Outlast II few days ago and so far I've cried and scream only a few times during the gameplay
    Translate
    2020-1-7 16:59  Reply
  • dunno why i can't message you cat soul in forum
    Translate
    2020-1-7 21:03  Reply
  • that's a sweet, tiny Christmas tree
    Translate
    2020-1-8 01:25  Reply
  • Reply nimuelake : they wanna make VR version, i think i will not able to play in vr lool))
    Translate
    2020-1-8 16:06  Reply
  • Reply vinn : yeah, problems in pm(((
    Translate
    2020-1-8 16:06  Reply
  • Reply lucasai : unfortunatelly, i cant make bigger one, but always look at the big and fluffy))
    Translate
    2020-1-8 16:07  Reply
  • np anyway if i saw you in aagard i'll pm
    Translate
    2020-1-8 21:40  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-1-14 02:57  Reply

cat_heart Last edit in 2020-1-5 23:25:08

Support 127

MiuMur
Reply Support 127 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb_001
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-8 14:49:27 | Show all posts

TOPIC 1: December is "National Write to a Friend Month".
TASK: a) Write a short letter to a friend of yours, in real life or in game, at your choice. The letter should not be longer than 5-7 lines.
b) Write a short note to one of the heroes in game, at your choice (no more than 20-30 words). Topic is yours to choose. Make it as funny or unexpected as you can. Mention the hero you chose, add pics or screenshots, drawings or schetches if you find it proper.
a) To my great friend JR.. I am so glad we became friends. So many times when I was down in the dumps my days became much better spending time with you. We have been through so much and you are certainly one of the best friends anyone can ask for. Any time I need help you seem to be there. Thank you so much for being my bestie!

TOPIC 2: "retend to be a Time Traveller Day" is celebrated in December.
TASK: Let's celebrate it too. If it were to be a time traveller, where would you choose to go? What time or period would you choose? Who would you travel with? Give us your thoughts on this, illustrate it if you want, briefly explain your choices.
I would travel to the farthest planet I could get to and hope to find some cool aliens. Maybe a bit in future but anytime period would be awesome. I wouldn't mind traveling by myself but having a travel partner/friend would be even better. Outer Space... let's do this!

IGN: BadBucks
Server: S215
Platform: gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

bb_001 Last edit in 2020-1-8 14:49:27

Support 119

Default Signature
Reply Support 119 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
susan20
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-1-9 17:24:02 | Show all posts
Edited by susan20 at 2020-1-9 17:30

Topic 4
The first time i loved played games is when i'm in elementary school playing "Gamebot" , just playing them after i finished study in school everyday.
Then there is SEGA , NES , and PC games , i always loves them all. I loved RPG and advantures games , that made me wonder what the next quest will be . I like playing Don King Kong , Civilization III , Golden Axe , etc . I always like a new quest to be solved made me thinking to finished the quest.
I always playing with my brother , he always be my side partner in game . We always played Golden Axe ( 1 - 3) until the ends , i always used the lady with the magic , and he used the guy with the sword . We always happy and shared every movement to kill the monsters.
This game is the best game when i was teenagers coz had wonderfull efects like magic and lot of plots adventures.  
Now i enjoyed LOA , and he enjoyed playing COC or warcraft

Topic 6

I like "Frozen "
We can see the character of Anna and Elsa that can be stronger womens to defeat any difficults in their adventures together . It makes me fill i can be stronger like her to be champion of the battles.
b. The character in game is Snow Queen

Thanks
Susan S320 Eione GTA
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

susan20 Last edit in 2020-1-9 17:24:02

Support 105

Default Signature
Reply Support 105 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-5 15:37:29 | Show all posts
               Topic 2

If i can travel on past i will chose era of dinosaurs.I will travel there alone.I want travel on that era cause i want realy to know is that true or only mit.

Want to know on that era only dinosaurs lived or maybe there was a humans too.Maybe if there was humans they have a dinosaur for a pet lol

Who knows maybe on that time if there was humans maybe they have good conection with dinosaurs.Also want to know why they died what realy happend

maybe that time on earth was big fire or flood and only few dinosaurs survived only who can swim and i think that dinosaur live today (crocodile)

Topic 4

Now i enjoy playing LOA When i was kid i enjoy playing video games best game for me that time was grand theft auto san andreas.Even today i enjoy

playing this game i was playing all series last one was GTA V i hear that will come this year GTA VI and i love too play this game of Rockstar Games.

I playing this game alone from my PC and im so happy when come too last mision but take me so mouch hours days maybe months.

Im trying drive save but sometimes cops chasing me when they do that im trying hide on some garage and change car color or drive more fast lol

However i enjoying playing this game never got bored during playing this game

Topic 6

а)I enjoying watch all disney M O V I E S when i was kid my first m o v i e was The Lion King and this is my favorite one. this is my favorite one cause of

moto Hakuna matata (No worries ) or i will say better (Dont worry be happy) I never watch M o v i e 20000 Leagues Under the Sea i want see this M o v i e

The film was a critical and commercial success, being especially remembered for the fight with a giant squid, and Mason's definitive performance as the charismatic anti-hero Captain Nemo. It won two Academy Awards for Best Art Direction and Best Special Effects.

b)Cedric from the game for the disney M o v i e The Sword in the Stone i chose this char from game cause it is in same position like this M o v i e but Cedric

sword is in the ground not in Stone like on M o v i e

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate
Floor reply (3)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2020-1-5 15:37:29

Support 105

Default Signature
Reply Support 105 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
symphonyw125
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-5 22:24:36 | Show all posts
Edited by symphonyw125 at 2020-1-5 22:29

TOPIC 1:
a) Dear friend Sahdeh. Its been a long time have seen you, when was it, may be 2018. Hope you are still the same person you used to be. I heard you are getting married this year. I hope I could join the ceremony, but you are miles away, could be hard. I wish you to be happy with your marriage life.

b) Conquest Knight: Yo, Conquest Knight, whats up bro. I heard you got infected with the skill bug, was it Genesis. You should have used some protection, lol.

TOPIC 4:
I mostly enjoy PC games, specifically Action and Strategy games. But I do play board and card games time to time, mostly in mobile.
My most favourite is GTA series. I dont know how many times I repeatedly played each game. I only play offline storymode, so with no one. I never gave it a thought why these game are special, but they are fun to play for sure.

TOPIC 6:
a) I like all of the disney m o v i e s, but if I have to chose, I will say Wall-E. It gives us an insight of the future, how we humans are destroying our earth and ourselves. How we are making life easier with technological advancement, but forgetting the most important things in life.

If it is the case that I never saw any disney m o v i e, I will like to see Frozen II, which been recently released and got good rating in IMDB.

b) Undoubtedly, the resemblance between Snow Queen and Elsa from Frozen is amazing. The hair, the dress choice everything match. Except the bow, but Elsa can make similar one with her magic.

IGN: Tonto
Server: Reticulum 414
Platform: GTA
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

symphonyw125 Last edit in 2020-1-5 22:24:36

Support 94

Default Signature
Reply Support 94 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
player_6779
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2020-08-02
Post time 2020-1-5 02:26:37 | Show all posts
Topic 4

my favorite video game is Burnout old ps 2 game i still hawe that game and play with my friend.Game is about to crash and make dmg to earn points and we chalange each other who will make more pts and ofc bet is alweys here we be for food or drinks.Game is awsome cuz u hawe big time fun and u can compete with ur frinds cuz i love this old game

IGN Viki
S8 CaptiveAmora
R2 Client

Translate
Floor reply (1)

player_6779 Last edit in 2020-1-5 02:26:37

Support 1

viki
s8 captive amora
r2client
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djpux
User
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2020-05-12
Post time 2020-1-5 02:35:23 | Show all posts
topic 4

my favorite game is Super Mario i hawe use play on sega with my dad that was great time in my life we pass lvls together and laugh when we spend all lives in game lol that was great time spend with my dad i hawe in life but game it self is greatest any1 know that cuz 90% pll hawe played this game when they was younger )

IGN Swynn
S UC22

R2 Client

Translate
Floor reply (1)

djpux Last edit in 2020-1-5 02:35:23

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan bryan...
User
Joined 2014-8-23
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-5 03:37:39 | Show all posts

Angel's body proportions

TOPIC 2: "retend to be a Time Traveller Day" is celebrated in December.
TASK: If I were a time traveller, I would travel with my wife and family back to visit with Jesus when He was on the Earth.  We would also go back and witness major biblical moments such as creation, the great flood, the plagues of Egypt, etc.  Of course we can read about them now in the bible, but it would be amazing to be able to actually see them happen.

TASK: Of course right now I enjoy playing LOA, but I have always enjoyed playing a variety of games.  Growing up I played Sorry, UNO, Monopoly, Clue, and many others. When Nintendo (classic) came out, I wasted tons of time playing Mario Brothers, Zelda, and many others.  Nowdays, I enjoy playing mostly video games with my children on our Playstation consoles, as well as some of the board games that I played on as a kid.  These games are special because now I can pass along my love for them to my kids, and enjoy seeing them play nearly more than I enjoy playing them.

TOPIC 6: Walter Elias Disney, known as Walt Disney, was born in December.
TASK: a) There are tons of Disney films that I enjoy, even more now that they've bought out some of the other companies like Pixar, but I would say one of my favorites is Pirates of Caribbean because they weren't predicted to do very well, but eventually spawned multiple films. If I had never seen any of their films, I would want to see the Toy Story series because it truely depicts the imagination of a child, and is an interesting viewpoint from the toys' perspective that no other film has ever done before.  
b) Obviously Snow Queen would fit in Disney's Frozen, if it wasn't based on the character of Elsa already.  She's more combative than the character in the film, but I'm sure everyone who plays that has seen that film, recognizes the similiarity

IGN: Alwander
SERVER: Decarabia (432)
PLATFORM: Facebook

Translate
Floor reply (1)

jonathan bryan... Last edit in 2020-1-5 03:37:39

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
njhon21
User
Joined 2016-1-3
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-5 04:39:49 | Show all posts
              Monthly Marathon December

TOPIC 7: December 25th - Christmas Day

She is Sofia, I am her uncle and at Christmas I had to bring her presents.
   I do not know if it was something special, but I am sure that every child considers toys to be special.
   I think she enjoy the toys

My favorite video game, was ..., it is and will be ,,,,,Diablo,,,
As you know it's an MMORPG. I like it, because you can evolve endlessly and you have direct control over the characters
And I m very happy that soon  they will launch a new episode of this fantastic game(Diablo  IV)

ign blackiron
server  uc38
facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)
  • have too agree cant wait for diablo 4 and cant wait too see what lilith has in store for us this time played both diablo 2 and 3 today never got too play diablo 1 tho
    Translate
    2020-1-8 06:02  Reply
  • she is so cutie)
    Translate
    2020-1-12 00:57  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-1-14 03:15  Reply

njhon21 Last edit in 2020-1-5 04:39:49

Support 23

Default Signature
Reply Support 23 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
demonfire84
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2020-10-07
Post time 2020-1-5 08:14:26 | Show all posts
topic 2: i would go back to 2014 & have the dev team make changes b4 they release LoA...like WB....
topic 4: i enjoy MTG & playin old ps1 & ps2 games, as for MTG i go every other friday & play in STANDARD @ a comic store...MTG is a fun stratedgy game that is both easy & hard @ same time
topic 7: i got a care package from friends w/ cookies & popcorn....

demonfire84
S288/UD6
gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

demonfire84 Last edit in 2020-1-5 08:14:26

Support 1

IGN: demonfire, gtarcade, S288/Ua31/Ub59/Uc14
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
timothybowers2...
User
Joined 2014-11-19
Last Visited 2020-08-31
Post time 2020-1-5 08:41:48 | Show all posts
tasked 2 i will back in time when i was in 12th grade for i can tell myslef to go to college after high school.
Tasked 4

Tasked 7 i will give my mom good gifts that she should have that a mother should in joy as a parent like dolphin stuff because she loves dolphins

hawksfan12 gtarcade s288/un31/ub59

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

timothybowers2... Last edit in 2020-1-5 08:41:48

Support

hawksfan12 gtarcade s288/un31/ub59

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dchosen1
User
Joined 2017-6-13
Last Visited 2020-10-24
Post time 2020-1-5 14:16:45 | Show all posts
Edited by dchosen1 at 2020-1-5 14:34

TOPIC 2: "retend to be a Time Traveller Day"

If I had a Time Traveller Machine, I would go back in time some 2000 BC & meet my saviour, Christ Jesus. Follow Him as he healed the sick, raised the dead, performing miracles & providing for those who knew Him not; preached unto the Gentiles & turning water into wine & even though I don't drink, I would taste the best wine of all time, then again I would drink a whole glass & go for a second or even a third.

Topic 4:  GamesI enjoy playing card games with family & friends in a cool shade. There is one particular card game I liked the most, is when all 52 cards are placed face down in rows & the player has to turn over the cards at each turn & match a pair. I forgot the name of that game. On the other hand, I recently learnt how to play Uno & it was fun! I had a good time losing & winning. The other players were pros, but I think I did well as a beginner.

De ChosenOne
ud5
FB
Translate
Floor reply (1)

dchosen1 Last edit in 2020-1-5 14:16:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-1-5 14:53:52 | Show all posts
IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platfrom : Facebook

Please see the pics below for the three tasks. Thanks

Translate

x
Floor reply (4)

memendz Last edit in 2020-1-5 14:53:52

Support 7

Default Signature
Reply Support 7 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lililili1993
User
Joined 2015-12-10
Last Visited 2020-09-11
Post time 2020-1-5 15:34:49 | Show all posts
Edited by lililili1993@yahoo.com at 2020-1-5 15:36

TOPIC 4.My favorite game is stronghold legends.is a strategy game.makes it special because it is a medieval game..I like all strategy games                                                                                       TOPIC 1.A).dear George
I promised you that I would write to you about the place where I was born

is a locality of the county with an extraordinary landscape

if you look east you see the tops of the mountains covered in the blanket of clouds

dressed in proud forests of pine and fir

the people here are very respectful and hardworking

if you come we will go to ride our bikes, feel the strong mountain air to hear the spring of the springs

I think I made you curious and also looking forward to visit me

waiting for your answer.                                                                                                                                                                           
C)hipolita..queen of amazons the most beautiful woman in the world and the most dangerous woman.
TOPIC 2.    If I were a time traveler I would go back to school to stop the car that killed my uncle.  IGN...Tica...server uc37..GTA                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

lililili1993 Last edit in 2020-1-5 15:34:49

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-31 10:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105534 second(s), 74 queries .