North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 201| Reply: 0

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
michael-jm
User
Joined 2016-7-2
Last Visited 2020-04-08
Post time 2020-1-12 06:50:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Avatar change option Reply:0| View:201
Edited by michael-jm at 2020-1-15 19:51

Hi i think there should be a card in mall of game  that would be gotten with diamonds like exists in the chinese version of loa2 that would allow a player to  change from male to female avatar or female to male avatar  for the  character on the server they are playing on without having to create a new character on that server to change avatar.

Like for instance if someone has been playing the game for a while but prefers how the female avatar looks in the game to the male they could create alters on other servers with a different avatar but couldnt do so for the character they use the majority of the time on the server they are playing without this option added of a card in game that allows you  to switch the avatar you chose.

In my x server group a lot  of the players with female avatars have admitted in x server chat that they are not female. There was a player  on the main server i play on  that quit a long time ago along with some players i know in game that chose to use female avatar even though they are not because the female avatar looks a lot better.  

Also there should be a name change card avilable in mall of game for diamonds.

can a mod please reply and forward this suggestion to the devs.
Translate

michael-jm Last edit in 2020-1-12 06:50:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-8 03:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060150 second(s), 33 queries .