North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 235| Reply: 3

Fix the game you already have!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
david.j.mathie...
User
Joined 2019-11-12
Last Visited 2021-10-11
Post time 2020-1-17 02:09:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fix the game you already have! Reply:3| View:235
...before adding to new event after event!!

You have a horrible inherent bug in the game that you refuse to address, or are incapable.  I refuse to put any more serious money
into the game until this can be sorted out, it's got beyond a joke seriously.

New bubbles are not always being applied to accounts, you can get out of the Sept, go back in and it says the bubble has refreshed...as has happened to me once.
I was on holidays a 7 day bubble was about to run out the next morning, I put a 3 day bubble on to see me through till I got home.
It was only blind luck I logged in the next morning to help with numbers in AC as I was literally had just started heading home. My bubble had 2 hours left on it,
and on a very toxic server I would have been wiped out as ALL of my friends have already over the last couple of months BECAUSE of this issue and
through no fault of their own!

We all spend good money to play this game, and I can tell you right now....if this happens to me I get wiped out like that, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

FIX THE GAME stop putting bandaids on a gapping wound!

Gangly

Translate

david.j.mathie... Last edit in 2020-1-17 02:09:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
pastdark
Team Lead
Joined 2019-7-25
Last Visited 2020-10-25
Post time 2020-1-17 13:43:08 | Show all posts
Dear David,

I understand where you're coming from as well as your frustration but, not everyone has issues. Most of the time it's something that went from on the players computer. For example for browser players if they don't clear their cache now and then problems can arise. For the desktop app it could be a update didn't download correctly but for many others it worked fine so it comes down to figuring out what went wrong with these certain players who are having issues and get game logs so we can see what is going on so it can be improved.  If you are having issues the best thing to do is to report it here so we can file a report and we can request game logs from players to get to the root of things.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pastdark Last edit in 2020-1-17 13:43:08

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
js1999
User
Joined 2019-10-23
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2020-1-18 12:19:06 | Show all posts
The fact is, even when an issue like that arises rooted from a problem with the game's design the support team doesn't care to help the players affected by the issue, but hey as you can see by the constant negative changes to player experience "this change is working as intended."
Translate
Floor reply (0)

js1999 Last edit in 2020-1-18 12:19:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
911kurama
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-06-30
Post time 2020-1-18 17:15:57 | Show all posts
@js1999 - we do apologize that you feel that way. At this point, all we can do is report the issue. If you have already submitted a ticket and it has been more  than 3-5 business days then please provide us your in-game name and kingdom #. This way, I can follow up with your ticket.

If you have yet to submit a ticket then I would recommend you to do it. This way, you would be able to engage to a conversation with one of the ticket support team.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

911kurama Last edit in 2020-1-18 17:15:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-15 09:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073891 second(s), 39 queries .