North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 245| Reply: 3

Prizes Upgrade

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kidsonta
User
Joined 2016-9-11
Last Visited 2020-04-09
Post time 2020-1-18 04:41:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Prizes Upgrade Reply:3| View:245
whilst haveing events like EW IoD TA ToV GT Bouncing Box of Boredom  etc are a nice change from the mundain dailies an upgrade of prizes is LONG LONG LONG overdue
some event prizes have NOT changed in years and even f2p's don t need the items on offer anymore
so plz plz plz ask dev's to think about a wholesale change of ALL prizes in ALL events to stuff more relevant to the game today and not prizes valued for 2 years ago
Hawkwind
S 758 Orthon EST
Translate

kidsonta Last edit in 2020-1-18 04:41:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
r0wan
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-10-2
Last Visited 2020-04-09
Post time 2020-1-18 13:04:53 | Show all posts
Hi Hawkwind,

Thank you for a good suggestion will forward them to our Devs for their consideration.

Regards,

R0wan
Sr. Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

r0wan Last edit in 2020-1-18 13:04:53

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rp
User
Joined 2014-8-28
Last Visited 2020-03-17
Post time 2020-2-4 03:19:24 | Show all posts
I would agree they to need to updated. However, do not expect them to be. If the model for this game is like the previous version - the rewards are the same for ALL servers (old and new). While long outdated on older servers they are not on new servers. I believe they never designed the game where they could update them for individual or even small groups of servers without affecting all of them. They share the same core database of resources/rewards/battle ratings (like World boss) or at least cloned copies of a primary one for every server.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rp Last edit in 2020-2-4 03:19:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bentleycolebc3...
User
Joined 2020-2-26
Last Visited 2020-04-02
Post time 2020-2-26 17:53:10 | Show all posts
Edited by bentleycolebc303 at 2020-2-29 16:18

I am an Illaoi main that truly loves to play her but also truly hates to play against her. Most of it comes from the power of her E. It's really just an unfair mechanic. Hit it and you're basically going to win every single trade or fight, or you're forcing your opponent to play a mini-game called "Dodge the tentacles for 10 seconds".

A few patches ago you could lower the duration of the spirit from Illaoi's E by damaging Illaoi, thus giving you direct counter-play outside of managing to dodge it (which by the way is insanely hard if you're playing a champion with a large hit box like a tank).

However, it used to get a lowered duration from every single tick of damage which meant that any kind of DoT-effect just destroyed Illaoi which isn't very fun for the Illaoi player.

"Oh, my opponent picked Rumble, it seems like I won't be playing League today!"

Therefore I suggest some sort of middle-ground: any damage up to once per second will lower the duration of the spirit by a second.

That would make the E have equal counter-play for any kind of opponent as they all would be able to deal some sort of damage at least once per second.vidmate mobdro word counter

If such a change would leave Illaoi too weak I propose buffs to her Q (a quicker cast animation would be great), or a lowered cooldown on her passive or maybe have her Tentacles have three HP against ranged attacks to compensate. (I'm just throwing some thoughts out there.)
Translate
Floor reply (1)

bentleycolebc3... Last edit in 2020-2-26 17:53:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-10 08:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094804 second(s), 40 queries .