North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Game of Thrones Win... Support
2215 Threads / 10711 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 209| Reply: 7

Months later, do we have a solve about the main problem with the game?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aeris777
User
Joined 2019-6-26
Last Visited 2020-04-04
Post time 2020-1-20 21:32:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Months later, do we have a solve about the main Reply:7| View:209
My favourite - It seems that something went wrong, please refresh and try

it's something i learned to live with, getting this error every 3-4 minutes or when i try to load a game report, but today it don't even let me log. Any idea how to fix it ? And no, i don't want to clear my entire browser history, just for the game. And also no, i don't want the laggy, tons of resourse consuming app in my computer, for anything else i'm open to try it, if not then i guess, I will have to give up on the game

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

aeris777 Last edit in 2020-1-20 21:32:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
skelheaton
Team Lead
Joined 2019-5-16
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-1-20 22:14:21 | Show all posts
Dear Lady/Lord,

If you are playing on the browser, no you don't have to clear your entire history, but definitely your cache and eventually a flush DNS before restarting the browser. You can also try to open an incognito tab and log from there. The troubleshooting guide might help you fix this.

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Well the game loads at least, but still getting something went wrong a few minutes later, some other ideas?
    Translate
    2020-1-21 00:56  Reply

skelheaton Last edit in 2020-1-20 22:14:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nicki-strauss
User
Joined 2019-6-17
Last Visited 2020-07-07
Post time 2020-1-21 14:47:49 | Show all posts
Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Bei Google Chrome lädt er bis 18% die Engine, danach ist Schluss.
Und bei Firefox fängt er gar nicht erst an die Engine zu laden. Scheint Kommunikationsprobleme mit dem Server zu geben, denn normalerweise ist das laden der Game-Engine eigentlich relativ fix.
Mein Firefox wartet auf cdn-zs-studio.gtarcade.com
Und so langsam ist es echt sehr nervig. Das kann ja nicht mit meinem Browser zu tun haben, sondern liegt eindeutig an der Verbindung vom Game-Server zu meinem Firefox.
Es gibt Tage, da geht es dann nach 5 Minuten wieder, heute brauchte ich eine halbe Stunde.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

nicki-strauss Last edit in 2020-1-21 14:47:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
911kurama
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-06-30
Post time 2020-1-21 15:22:58 | Show all posts
@nicki-strauss - thank you for your post and we do apologize for the experience you have in the game. I just want to confirm. Did clearing cache or cookies works at all?

The previous moderator skelheaton also mentioned with flushing DNS. Have you done that as well? I just want to make sure that you've done all the troubleshooting tips so we can try to find other alternatives.

If you have done everything from what was mentioned, can you try to reboot your modem (full internet) and if that doesn't work, try to uninstall and reinstall your browsers. If then we will have to consult with our developers. Not certain if your connection to the server is slow.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hm, why not buy a new PC and then try? If i have to do so many changes that affect lot of my actions excluding the game, then the problem is most likely something from the other side. Every other site and stuff r working perfectly. I did cleaned cache and flushed dns, but more than this is affecting too much of my work on the computer to do it just for the game and the biggest thing is that we just speculating if it will help or not. We need answers that are really working not speculating. I haven't seen so laggy and full of bugs game yet, so maybe developers must work more on this, unless they want to lose players, so please report our complaints.
    Translate
    2020-1-21 18:36  Reply

911kurama Last edit in 2020-1-21 15:22:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nicki-strauss
User
Joined 2019-6-17
Last Visited 2020-07-07
Post time 2020-1-22 01:22:06 | Show all posts
Also ganz ehrlich, ich habe natürlich meinen Cache gelöscht. Aber warum sollte ich die Browser löschen und neu installieren, wenn es auf anderen Websiten ohne Probleme funktioniert? Das Problem besteht seitens der Login-Server oder der Game-Server, anders kann ich mir nicht erklären, warum ich ständig bei Firefox dieses nette Refresh-Feature bekomme und nichts weiter funktioniert - vielleicht nach einer halben Stunde. Oder aber bei Google Chrome auch nichts mehr geht - und das schon seit mindestens 3 Wochen. Was ich im übrigen auch schon gemeldet habe. Keinerlei Hilfe.
Und wenn jeder auf eure blöde App zugreifen soll um zu spielen, dann repariert mal die App. Denn damit ist das spielen unmöglich - da auf der Weltkarte die Reiter bei mir durch die Gegend flitzen, Burgen und Farmen in der Luft schweben.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nicki-strauss Last edit in 2020-1-22 01:22:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
pastdark
Team Lead
Joined 2019-7-25
Last Visited 2020-10-25
Post time 2020-1-22 11:50:11 | Show all posts
Dear nicki-strauss,

Like said before have you clear your DNS cache before opening the browser again. I strictly only play through the browser and If I ever have issues with the game loading clearing the cache and flushing your DNS cache. Then everything works perfectly, most of the time it's a issue on a players side. So yes, we are trying to make sure you do both these things not just one or the other.
The way you flush your DNS cache is open up your command panel you can do this by holding down your windows key and then pressing the "R" key. Then type "cmd" in the box and then type "ipconfig /flushdns" make sure you have your browser closed while doing these things.

May I have your ingame name and kingdom number. Then I would also like to collect game logs so we can see what's going wrong.  

For Browser:
To obtain the logs, open the game and try to load it. When the loading screen gets stuck, press F12. In the sidebar that appears, under the "Console" tab, right click then click "Save as"

Then upload the file to google drive and send the link in a private message to me or another mod by clicking our profile photo and in the top right on the next page will be a option to send private message.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • "most of the time it's a issue on a players side." then again you have to do bunch of things to make the game works, where is the logic? For how many sites you have to do this extra work to make it working normal?
    Translate
    2020-1-22 12:18  Reply

pastdark Last edit in 2020-1-22 11:50:11

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nicki-strauss
User
Joined 2019-6-17
Last Visited 2020-07-07
Post time 2020-1-25 15:34:54 | Show all posts
Mit jeder anderen Website habe ich überhaupt keine Probleme. NUR bei GoT. Wie ich oben schon angemerkt habe, besteht ein Kommunikationsproblem, da er die Daten vom Betreiber her gar nicht erst anfängt zu laden, dann auf 12% geht mit dem Hinweis, das was falsch gelaufen ist und man doch bitte refreshen möchte.
Was hat das mit meinem DNS-Cache zu tun? Das ist ein Problem was vom Spiele-Entwickler her kommt und nicht von meinem Browser.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nicki-strauss Last edit in 2020-1-25 15:34:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
911kurama
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2020-06-30
Post time 2020-1-25 16:42:36 | Show all posts
@Nicki-stauss - In order for us to eliminate possible issues it has to be tested. I do understand that you may thing it is not a problem but for us moderators who has no access with your computer or your side we have to take that into an account. We have a process to follow in order to eliminate "possible" issues until we find a solution.

If for some reasons we as a moderator are unable to find a resolution then you as a player will require to submit a ticket to support. I am indicating as "you" so you can see the replies and reply to a reply from the Gtarcade support team. Also, you can engage to a conversation with them as well in regards to your issue.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

911kurama Last edit in 2020-1-25 16:42:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-31 23:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068079 second(s), 48 queries .