North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 6070| Reply: 77

[Forum Event] - Monthly Marathon January

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-10-30
Post time 2020-1-29 00:00:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] - Monthly Marathon January Reply:77| View:6070
Edited by loa 1 events at 2020-2-28 02:21

"For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strength, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident."
Our event challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving the task/s, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the time span of five days!
Here we are then, at the end of the first month of the new year. Let's see how things will work starting from this moment on! We have revised and brushed up everything for a lil’ bit and we've made some changes, so it is advisable to start reading everything in here before you begin working on any of the tasks which might stir your interest.
Starting with the topics to choose among are only FIVE!!!
Each of the five topics has at least a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution, answer or reply.
You may choose one topic only, and stick to it, or you can try up to three topics to play with(but no more than three topics, though).
But wait, here’s a deal!!! There is ANOTHER topic, a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic, which we want to challenge your creativity with!  (you will find all details and explanations for how this extra topic works, below).

There are some changes in the way winners for each category are selected and in the way rewards are distributed for each category. Thus,
  • to qualify for TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED category, you have to choose to resolve THREE topics.
  • for the TOP 30 SURPRISE category, the winners will be selected from among ALL participants, no matter if they choose to resolve one, two or three topics.
  • the winners of the TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED category WON”T ENTER (won’t be eligible) for TOP 30 SURPRISE category.

Be creative, let your mind run free, allow your imagination and creativity to fully bloom and flourish, speak yourself up and have lots of fun while doing that!

The FIVE mandatory topics we chose to challenge you with this month are as it follows:

TOPIC 1: In January 1785, Jacob and his brother, known to the world as the creators and authors of the "Grimm’s Fairy Tales", were born.
TASK: Which two fairy tales, Grimm's or from among the ones you came to know or hear about, would you like to combine in a new one?  Write a plan, in short, for how you would combine the characters, setting, plot, problem, and solution. Give your fairy tale a title. Chose and name which characters from the game you would find as the most suitable for the main characters in your fairy tale. Feel free to add pictures, drawings, sketches, cartoon strips to illustrate your fairy tale. For the works that belongs to you, please write your data (IGN, server name and number) on a piece of paper attached to it. No digital addition of these details is allowed.

TOPIC 2: "The King of Rock and Roll" was born on 7th of January in 1935.
TASK: You surely have a certain song or type of music that you listen to depending on your feelings or your mood. Which song, band or music is the one which makes you feel alive or can change your mood? (rock'n'roll would be great to be a choice, to honor "The King"). Explain shortly why you listen to this song or type of music. Write down some lyrics or lines from the song you have chosen, or give the title of the favourite song of the band or artist you can label as "my all time no.1".

TOPIC 3: This month we celebrate the ... "Secret Pal Day"
TASK: a) Select someone in your classroom or school, from your childhood or youth, from the neighborhood or from work (why not someone in ... your family).  Write that person a short letter or a short note telling and explaining why you appreciate them.  Remember ... you don’t sign your name on that letter or note!!! (it's a secret, after all).  Think of and find a way to deliver your special message.
b) Choose one of the fairies in game. Write a short funny note or message to it. In your note you have to use the opposites or the antonyms of these words: embarrased, gloomy, brave, tasty and these text abbreviations: ROFL, LMK, NVM. Before you write the text, give the opposites/antonyms you found for the given words and explain the meaning of the abbreviations.

TOPIC 4: In January rocks have a day of their own, "Old Rock Day". Pretty nifty, ain't it?
TASK: Give us at least 5 names of rocks and come with a picture for it. List 5 (five) possible uses for a rock, with some very short but comprehensive explanations. Choose one rock which you consider or you think that better "fits" and characterizes you. Name it, add a pic too, (if you want), then shortly explain why you chose it or what the reason for your choice was.

TOPIC 5: On January 29th all puzzle solving lovers have their day, "National Puzzle Day".
TASK: What is your favorite type of puzzle to solve? Why do you love solving puzzles and why a certain type, specifically? Give at least an example for your chosen type of puzzle and come with some details or some interesting facts about it.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC:
For this month all you have to do is to choose one of the ideas listed below and come with a topic of yourself, inspired from and by what you have chosen. You have the liberty to create the layout of the topic and you can choose to resolve it in any way you consider proper or you want to experience.
There is only one rule here we sort of come to "force" you into following: no matter which the idea you choose is, the topic must follow these steps:
  • Name of the topic and some explanations as for the reason/s to choose that one idea from the ones suggested below.
  • Task/s to be resolved, steps in resolving it/them and few instructions to follow or explanations for how to resolve it/them.
  • Solution/Answer/Reply for the task/s proposed.

Suggestions:
  • National Opposite Day
  • National Bobblehead Day
  • Clean off Your Desk Day
  • Popcorn Day
  • National Do Nothing Day
  • National Hobby Month

RULES!
Let's revise and remember how this event works. You might want to read these NEW rules very carefully.
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted.
  • You can choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to reply to, answer and resolve.
  • You can choose more than one topic to answer, but you are allowed to choose only up to THREE different topics (no more than three!!!).
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, (one, two or three) you have to resolve and complete ALL the tasks of the topic you chose.
  • Do not use floor/quick reply to answer and post your reply. Use a normal reply. We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • For the topic/s you chose, you MUST follow the instructions and rules stated for solving it/them.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers have to be posted/must appear in a single post.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: CheerfulYuleBe
      SERVER: SleighingPatch(2020)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade

REMINDERS
  • Remember: you cannot choose more than three (3) topics to answer.
  • Remember: write ALL your answers, for ALL topics you chose, in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad words, harassing, racism are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

DURATION
START: 28th of January
END: 2nd of February

REWARDS
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after. There are some changes in this matter, as well, as it follows.
A. TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED: ONLY the participants who choose to resolve THREE (3) topics out of the five available and whose posts are supported with a sufficient number of "likes" are eligible to enter "The top 10 most supported"!!!
B. We will RANDOMLY pick a number of up to 30 participants, from among ALL participants in event, no matter if they choose to solve one, two or three topics, to be sent an extra surprise reward for the way in which topics they chose are resolved, for uniqueness, ingeniosity, creativity, "freshness", quality of screenshots posted, art creation and artworks (drawings, sketches, pictures, handmade items, etc). The participants who are selected in TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED will not enter TOP 30 category!!!
C. There is a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic in the event, from now on. For the participants who choose to "resolve" and come with a solution for this topic, (the topic is not obligatory, it will work as "optional only task") we have a SURPRISE reward to be sent to them when event ends!!! The reward will be sent to ALL eligible participants who choose to come with a valid solution, reply or answer for this extra special topic!!!

NOTE: Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

SPECIAL NOTICE: Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.

EXPLANATORY NOTICE
It seems like it is needed a re-explaining of the way rewards will be awarded:
1. Top 10 - Winners will be selected from among the participants who resolve three (3) topics, obligatory, and who get enough "likes"/support for their posts to make them eligible to enter the selection process.
2. Top 30 - Winners in this category will be selected from among ALL players, no matter how many topics they choose to resolve (1, 2 or 3) if they fit the requirements for being nominated. The participants ALREADY selected in Top 10 WON'T ENTER the selection process nor they will BE SELECTED for this category.
3. The EXTRA TASK - this is open for ALL participants. Each of you resolving the task and following the instructions for it qualifies for and gets a reward. This topic DOES NOT ENTER the other mandatory topics, it is EXTRA topic to resolve IF you want to get an extra reward.
Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-1-29 00:00:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-1-30 20:52:14 | Show all posts
Edited by abzj79m7tj7dl_jp@facebook.com at 2020-1-30 21:22

Forum Event - Monthly Marathon January
this my 3rd try coz it keeps deleting my entry just bcoz of unknown banned words huhu
so i just screenshot ..

for the puzzle

hobby- reading books

hobby- cooking and baking

cooking ube halaya and baking crinkles

hobby- watching tv while playing LoA

new hobby to try - playing flute and ukelele

ign: Amberly
server: ud5
platform: facebook

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (4)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2020-1-30 20:52:14

Support 251

Default Signature
Reply Support 251 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-10-30
Post time 2020-1-29 22:51:07 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2020-1-29 22:52

Toipc2- I dont listen to rock and roll but i like Pink Floyd the song: The wall, but my type of music is the new age music i like to listen to enigma(is also my all time number 01) song title:Return to innonence here the lyric: Love,Love,Devotion,Devotion,Feeling,Feeling,Emotion,Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart,my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence

Topic4- uses for rock (1) build roads
                               (2) use as weapon
                               (3) make art
                               (4)build houses
                                (5)eat them(salt)
I choose the diamond for me cause l like to shine like a diamond everywhere i go

Topic5- for the puzzle day i usually play fishdom am over level 5000(rank 20 name:ashvin) and like to play it cause it make your mind to work a bit more lol also the time fly quick when you start to play it. The aim of the game is to match 3 same type of items also you get extra items that helps you to clear a level then you get coins and can buy fish and items for your aquariums i finish around 45 aquariums with a lot of fish and items and you can feed your fish.

Surprise Extra Topic i choose: National Hobby Month
task:what is your hobby,how much time you spend for your hobby
answer: my hobby is gaming but what i play the most is LOA i spend around 2-4 hrs per day and i am playing for 5 years and some months got many friends there too where you can ask for help or you can help them too.hope LOA will be available for many many years
IGN:vinn SERVER:uc39 PLATFORM:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (2)

vinn Last edit in 2020-1-29 22:51:07

Support 245

Default Signature
Reply Support 245 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ユリカイザー...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-2-2 23:18:49 | Show all posts
MONTHLY MARATHON: JANUARY

TOPIC 2 - THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL
the songs on my playlist varied from pop rock to heavy metal and also the "fusion" of rock/metal and classical/operatic music.  i just love my music real loud... from the intense beat of the drums to the distorted screaming guitars to the powerful growling (angry) voice -- it's like poetry reading.  i have a 3-way-tie top favorites: Stain of Mind, Angel of Death, Master of Puppets... it's hard to choose... but since i had used Slayer's Angel of Death on previous event, i would pick Metallica's Master of Puppets as "my all time number one for this event"...

TOPIC 4 - OLD ROCK DAY

https://prnt.sc/qwdgi6

rocks are used as...
1. material for the generation of electricity
2. decorative ground cover in landscaping and planters
3. medium for statues, ornaments, decorations
4. interior flooring, exterior pathway, dimensional stones, roofing, and decorative aggregates
5. aggregates in highways, railroads, building foundations and other types of construction

https://prnt.sc/qwdhbw
i can relate myself to Aquamarine... it symbolizes honesty, loyalty, wisdom, courage, serenity, and peace... few things i value most in life...

TOPIC 5 - NATIONAL PUZZLE DAY
i love working on (mechanical, number, logic, word) puzzles.  i learned school lessons (even before i got to school) through educational jigsaw puzzles.  in grade school, i challenged myself with cross math puzzles and magic quares given by my teacher.  i had competed with my school mates solving rubik's cube the fastest time.  on free time, i do cryptic crossword puzzles and sudoku on phone.  now, i would love to try 3-D puzzles without looking to the manual or guide... to test my patience, my determination, and to flex my brain...

https://prnt.sc/qwdi0d

*********************************************************************************
SPECIAL TOPIC: Did you know that the first Monday of January each year is the "Clean Off Your Desk"?  How does your desk look like?  Are you very specific on which or which not to be placed on it?  Did you wanted it to be "empty" or "chaotic"?  Did you clean it yourself or let other people do it for you?
TASK: a) Name at least 10 things you usually put on your desk.  From the list, pick 3 things that you will keep visible on your desk and why.
b) List down 5 tips in keeping your desk clean and organize.
c) Choose for just one LOA characters (angel, hero, mount, sylph, fairy) to crossover in real word to be your tangible conscience, like your other self that will keep you reminded when it's time to clean off your desk.  Name your choice and state a brief reason of choosing it.

TOPIC ?? - CLEAN OFF YOUR DESK DAY
my office desk is always organize because i have someone to do it for me.  the one i have in my apartment has everything on it reason why i make my bed as my desk extension...
Things I Put On My Desk
1. cellphone
2. power bank
3. charger
4. post-in note
5. coffee mug
6. drinking bottle
7. spare coins
8. keys
9. wallet
10. notebook organizer
11. pencil-pen-marker holder
12. mini-calendar
13. vanity kit
Things I Would Keep On My Desk
1. cellphone -- if ever my alarm clock got busted
2. drinking bottle -- oftentimes i get thirsty so i don't need to go out for a glass of water
3. pencil-pen-marker holder -- a typical desk has it on as a decor

How To Keep The Desk Clean And Organize?
1. take everything off the desk and wipe down all the surface.
2. make important things/object accesible such as a pen.
3. keep frequently used things in the desk drawer or shelf or organizer box.
4. place a trash bin nearby.
5. clean your desk regularly.

i guess i would choose Vienna... her facial expression looks so kind and very patient but the book on her hand seemed to have dangerous, painful spells that she would cast on me whenever i get too lazy to clean off my desk...

diwata.s622
uc26
gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

ユリカイザー... Last edit in 2020-2-2 23:18:49

Support 169

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 169 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2020-10-30
Post time 2020-1-31 22:38:53 | Show all posts
Edited by sarika eva at 2020-2-1 00:24

TOPIC 2: "The King of Rock and Roll---"my all time no.1" Fav Band--Fifth HarmonyI like most of their songs..its inspiring & make me feel energetic to listen them & express as like what you are..although at the start it was more attractive(which has no definite source) to hear them on MP3()

Fav Song from this group--Work from HomeFifth Harmony
I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
I ain't wearin' na nada
I'm sittin' pretty, impatient, but I know you gotta
Put in them hours, I'mma make it hotter
I'm sending pic after picture, I'mma get you fired
I know you're always on the night shift
But I can't stand these nights alone
And I don't need no explanation
'Cause baby, you're the boss at home
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh oh
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh oh

TOPIC 4:      "Old Rock Day"

1.(Limestone)--(calcium carbonate: CaCO3)--Making Cement,Helps makes lawns green,Removes sulfur dioxide,it contains fossils through we can determine the date of it formation & other geographical information..

2.Pumice consists of silicates and aluminates..Exfoliate skin with a scrub and warm water to remove dead skin cells and soften hair,effortless oven  & hob cleaning,

3.Salt--a mineral consisting primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl)..it can used for domestic ,indurstrial & lab investigation purpose..

4--Granite is composed mainly of quartz and feldspar with minor amounts of mica, amphiboles, and other minerals. used in buildings, bridges, paving, monuments, and many other exterior projects.. Indoors, polished granite slabs and tiles are used in countertops, tile floors, stair treads and many other design elements...

5..Fluorite is the mineral form of calcium fluoride, CaF₂..It is used in a wide variety of chemical, metallurgical, and ceramic processes...used mainly in the chemical industry to manufacture hydrofluoric acid (HF).

I think salt is very similar to Eva..both is very necessary for others day to day life or even most difficult period but doesnt get proper recognition at the end of day..

TOPIC 5: "National Puzzle Day".

Fav puzzle--Logic Puzzles.(Sudoku )

Reason--This is only game was available to play in my phone

interesting facts about Sudoku:
  • You don't need to be an expert to make a Sudoku puzzle. ...
  • Yes, there is a minimum number of clues to be given for the Sudoku puzzle has one solution. ...
  • There are 6670903752021072936960 Sudoku grids. ...
  • Sudoku is a logic game and involves absolutely no math or language skills.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC:National Do Nothing Day-
Reason--wow i never thought  we need a day to celebrate abosolutely nothing special for a day..& i never thought how similar to my usual plan  ,more surprisingly it would will help to win a reward too
Task A--How was the day created?
Ans--It is sponsored by Coffin's National Nothing Foundation, registered in Capitola, California..The third Monday of every January has subsequently been inaugurated as Martin Luther King Jr. Day which falls between the 15th and 21st. This means that one-in-seven January 16's now fall on a public holiday (e.g. Monday, 16th Jan 2012), effectively usurping the very nature of National Nothing Day.
Task B--What is your plan to function this day?
Ans-When asked, “What are your plans, today?” your response should definitely be, “Nothing.” What else would your answer be on a day like today? Now that we think about it, “Nothing” works well as an answer when recognizing the day.-

ign--angel eva
server-ud7
Platform--Gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

sarika eva Last edit in 2020-1-31 22:38:53

Support 161

Default Signature
Reply Support 161 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-30 19:13:45 | Show all posts
     Topic 2 "The King of Rock and Roll"

My favorite Rock song of all time is "I Love Rock and Roll"From Joan Jet here the lyric:

I saw him dancin' there by the record machine

I knew he must been about seventeen

The beat was goin' strong

Playin' my favorite song

An'l could tell it wouldn't be long

Till he was with me,yeah me

And i could tell it wouldn't be long

Till he was with me,yeah me,singin'

I love rock n'roll

So put another dime in the jukebox,baby

I love rock n'roll

So come and take your time

And dance with me

Topic:4 uses for rock

1)use as weapon

2)building staff

3)decorate

4)for eating(salt)

5)as tools

i will chose this one cause look like diamond on LOA

Stones from my country actualy from City "Kratovo"(kuklica)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Topic:5 National Puzzle Day

My favorite puzzle is the rubik cube i love too solve this and its also good for brain

now i start solving one cube this one hope soon i will be done

SURPRIZE EXTRA TOPIC:"National Do Nothink Day"

National Nothing Day is an "un-event" proposed in 1972 by columnist Harold Pullman Coffin and observed annually on January 16 since 1973, when it was added to Chase's Calendar of Events.It is not actually a public holiday, as that requires an act of Congress

Task:A)What re u doing this day

B)is this day for u hapend only on  January 16th or maybe this day is some other day too

C)What usualy eat or drink on this day

please be creative and have fun during do this

Answer:A) This day i dont do nothink lol if im not at work on this day (if this day is saturday or sunday)and playing LOA this day

B)only this day cause im too busy at work ofcorse if this day is sunday or saturday

C)This day usualy i eat grill with my friends and drink beer

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2020-1-30 19:13:45

Support 143

Default Signature
Reply Support 143 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2020-1-29 17:33:53 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2020-2-2 12:19

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

TOPIC 2.

The one and only rock song which could change my mood would be "We Will Rock You" by the legendary band Queen!!  Every time i felt down i would listen to this song which magically made me felt so pumped up and gain more courage! Queen was my number 1 band of all time for me.

TOPIC 4

1. Chalk
Chalk is a variety of limestone composed mainly of calcium carbonate derived from the shells of tiny marine animals known as foraminifera and from the calcareous remains of marine algae known as coccoliths. Chalk is usually white or light gray in color. It is extremely porous, permeable, soft and friable.

2. Rock salt

Rock Salt is a chemical sedimentary rock that forms from the evaporation of ocean or saline lake waters. It is also known by the mineral name "halite". It is rarely found at Earth's surface,

3. Obsidian

Obsidian is an igneous rock that forms when molten rock material cools so rapidly that atoms are unable to arrange themselves into a crystalline structure.

4. Iron ore
Earth's most important iron ore deposits are found in sedimentary rocks

5. Amethyst
Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz. The name comes from the Koine Greek ἀμέθυστος amethystos from ἀ- a-, "not" and μεθύσκω methysko / μεθύω methyo, "intoxicate", a reference to the belief that the stone protected its owner from drunkenness.

5 uses for rocks: As accessories, Lucky Amulet, Remedy, Curses medium ( Mostly use in tribe society), Weapon raw materials.

Rock symbolize as me would be Amethyst it's the rock used in my Village and it was a sacred rock in our circle believer.

TOPIC 5
I love solving puzzle but most from games i played, when i solved some puzzle in games i got this accomplisment feeling but sometimes the puzzle was way too hard takes me a long time to solve especially when u need to solved the puzzle in order to beat the game lol.

This puzzle from wild arms game u need to extingush the right flame in order to solved it.

Here u need to match the element to proceed

there were tons of puzzles in wild arms series some of them would made your head spin lol. but that was made it interesting! puzzle lover would love the game.

SUPRISE EXTRA TOPIC: National Hobby Month
Each and every one of us have at least one favourite thing to do aka "hobby"  for your own personal enjoyment.
TASK: What is your hobby? Give us a short details when you learnt it 'till it becomes a hobby? How often do you do it in a month?
My answer: I love Playing games and reading a novel. started when i visited my friend's house when I was in 1st grade of elementary school back then it called Atari one best console at that time now i played games 3 times in a month or when i have the time. I also love reading novel almost before i go to bed i would read it lol.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2020-1-29 17:33:53

Support 143

Default Signature
Reply Support 143 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb_001
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-31 15:52:45 | Show all posts

TOPIC 2: "The King of Rock and Roll" was born on 7th of January in 1935.
TASK: You surely have a certain song or type of music that you listen to depending on your feelings or your mood. Which song, band or music is the one which makes you feel alive or can change your mood? (rock'n'roll would be great to be a choice, to honor "The King"). Explain shortly why you listen to this song or type of music. Write down some lyrics or lines from the song you have chosen, or give the title of the favourite song of the band or artist you can label as "my all time no.1".
One of my favorites is "Forever Young" by Rod Stewart.
"May good fortune be with you, may your guiding light be strong,
Build a stairway to heaven with a prince or a vagabond.
And may you never love in vain.
And in my heart you will remain
Forever young. (Forever young)
Forever young. (Forever young)
Forever young. Forever young"

TOPIC 5: On January 29th all puzzle solving lovers have their day, "National Puzzle Day".
TASK: What is your favorite type of puzzle to solve? Why do you love solving puzzles and why a certain type, specifically? Give at least an example for your chosen type of puzzle and come with some details or some interesting facts about it.
I like the 3D wooden brain teaser puzzles like the original "3D Wooden Brain Teaser Puzzle by Sharp Brain Zone". Very hard to solve but I like doing that type of brain teasing puzzle in my spare time.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC:
For this month all you have to do is to choose one of the ideas listed below and come with a topic of yourself, inspired from and by what you have chosen. You have the liberty to create the layout of the topic and you can choose to resolve it in any way you consider proper or you want to experience.
There is only one rule here we sort of come to "force" you into following: no matter which the idea you choose is, the topic must follow these steps:
a) Name of the topic and some explanations as for the reason/s to choose that one idea from the ones suggested below.
My topic will be for "National Opposite Day". Like Yin and Yang everything should have its opposite.
b) Task/s to be resolved, steps in resolving it/them and few instructions to follow or explanations for how to resolve it/them.
The task is to pick something that you like. Explain about it. Then.. pick it's opposite and explain about it. Explain how they differ.
c) Solution/Answer/Reply for the task/s proposed.
I like the color white. It gives me a feeling of clear energy and also pureness. The opposite of white is black. Black give me the vibe of dark endless emptiness.

IGN: BadBucks
Server: S215
Platform: gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • think you will not get top 10   you didnt read the  new rules ........ A. TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED: ONLY the participants who choose to resolve THREE (3) topics out of the five available and whose posts are supported with a sufficient number of "likes" are eligible to enter "The top 10 most supported"!!!.....
    Translate
    2020-2-3 16:05  Reply
  • Reply qaridassiss-45... :u should share ur "Think" before deadline of the event ..u r not a mod or nor someone who is trying to help..let a mod  decide this participant or any other eligible candidate for certain reward..& for godsake dont show off ur useless "Think " again...
    Translate
    2020-2-4 00:28  Reply
  • Reply sarika eva :like i see  you are very  upset when you see the truth, i  must say  RULES are RULES, and when you are playing something by the rules ,you must respect them .I would like to know, as you all the top 10 players have done, so much support (don't tell me that you have brought so many friends to support you) And yes PLEASE stop doing the devil's lawyer
    Translate
    2020-2-4 13:21  Reply
  • no 1 is doing the devil's lawyer job here...u need to get a clear idea what i meant..i didnt oppose against ur reply,but i complained about ur timing..i havent seen any player get rewards by going against the rules ,surely cause moderators are doing the job good..but in this case u r not a mod or neither some1 who is trying to help this participant..,& if these 2 are not the issue,then what else provoked u to reply here?if u dont eager to reply my question then read thoroughly my 1st reply..might give u a good idea about ur job..
    Translate
    2020-2-4 17:53  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2020-2-8 16:26  Reply

bb_001 Last edit in 2020-1-31 15:52:45

Support 139

Default Signature
Reply Support 139 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
symphonyw125
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-2-1 22:19:03 | Show all posts
Edited by symphonyw125 at 2020-2-1 23:36

TOPIC 2: The King of Rock and Roll
Task: I like the rock band "LRB," which was most popular in our country once with its vocalist Ayub Bachchu. Sadly the singer is dead but he gave us variety of songs which are inspirational and amusing. I still listen to their old songs, lovely and lively, mostly cause other bands are not making good enough music, atleast not of my liking. Their best song is "Shei tumi", following are some lines from that song:
সেই তুমি কেন এত অচেনা হলে
সেই আমি কেন তোমাকে দুঃখ দিলেম
কেমন করে এত অচেনা হলে তুমি
কিভাবে এত বদলে গেছি এই আমি!
ও বুকেরই সব কষ্ট দু'হাতে সরিয়ে
চল বদলে যাই...
তুমি কেন বোঝনা তোমাকে ছাড়া আমি অসহায়
আমার সবটুকু ভালোবাসা তোমায় ঘিরে
আমার অপরাধ ছিল যতটুকু তোমার কাছে
তুমি ক্ষমা করে দিও আমায়
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQASVgOhG-Q

TOPIC 4: Old Rock Day
Task: Name of five rocks

Genesis                    Obsidian                 Pumice                 Quartzite              Sandstone

Uses of Rock
1. Some rocks are used as fuel; e.g. Coal.
2. Rocks are used for making statue.
3. Some rocks are used in cement manufacturing.
4. Some rocks are used as flooring and roofing material; e.g. Marbel
5. Rocks are used in river and canal banks to prevent erosion

Coal best suit my character. Because it is important fuel materrial for electricity generation and I am an engineer in this field.

TOPIC 5: National Puzzle Day

Task: My favourite type is Word puzzeles. I like it cause I get to know new words and improve vocabulary. One game I play is Fowl words, its lots of fun. Interesting fact of this game is the letters come out of chickens as egg.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC: "Clean off Your Desk Day"

I choose this topic because its the only one I can relate to myself.

Task: 15th of every month we celebrate " Clean of Your Desk Day". Answer the following questions about your desk. You may choose to answer more then one question but not all of them. Failing to do so will result in disqualification and you will not get any reward. Lets begin....

1. Do you like your desk clean?
2. How often you clean your desk?
3. What are the things you have on your desks?
4. Have you ever been scolded by anyone for not cleaning it or did you ever scold anyone for the same reason?

Answer:
1. Yes, I like my desk clean, but hate to clean it myself.
2. I clean it when I need to, so may be once every month.
3. I do sometime scold my mother when she forgets to clean my desk everyday.

IGN: Tonto
Server: Reticulum (414)
Platform: GTA
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

symphonyw125 Last edit in 2020-2-1 22:19:03

Support 130

Default Signature
Reply Support 130 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cat_heart
User
Joined 2017-5-9
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-2-1 04:51:45 | Show all posts
Edited by cat_heart at 2020-2-2 04:43

IGN: Cat soul
Server: Northcrown(1385)
Platform: Gtarcade

TOPIC 1: When i used to be a child, my granny loved to read Grimm's fairy tales to me. Some of them were scary, some extremely hard for under 10 y o child, but i always felt the protection of my granny from all the monsters and just bad human beings from the stroies.

As to my own fairy tale, i would use Blue witch in it)  Okay, she lives in the remote wood. has its own home, in  a witchy style, improving her witch craft day by day, but once a loving couple loss their way and found her territory. They think she is bad and scary, but after observing her nice attitude to the forest habitants and to the all plants off the wood, they decided to get acquintance with her. TShe was a bit careful  in their first meeting thats natural, but then they become the best friends and she helped them to find a way from the wood.

that's my light animation:

TOPIC 4:

My personal list:

Diamond- strongest material. i think its my personal one, like my character nowadays:

Granite- very popular in my city architecture

Emerald- best in crowns)))

opal- just very different

Solt- i love the stone in my meals loool))

TOPIC 2: Queen- is my personal Queen! I love their song Cool cat- its not so popular among athers, but its so energic, so flirtic and gaily i csnt resis to dance when i listen to it)

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
You're taking all the sunshine away
Making out like you're the main line (I knew that)
'Cause you're a cool cat
Tapping on the toe with a new hat
Ooh just cruising
Driving along like the swing king
Feeling the beat of my heart, huh!
Feeling the beat of my heart

Translate
Floor reply (4)

cat_heart Last edit in 2020-2-1 04:51:45

Support 130

MiuMur
Reply Support 130 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
susan20
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-1-30 15:00:23 | Show all posts
Edited by susan20 at 2020-1-31 21:55

TOPIC 2 : "The King of Rock and Roll"
My favourite rock songs is " We are the champion " by The Queens .
I always sing or heard this song when i frustated or down with all my duties in office and home . when i heard or sing this song my mood back , and i believed i will be the champion of this strugles coz i born to be the champion.
"My all time No 1 Rock Song"
We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world.

TOPIC 4 : Old Rock Day
1. Emerald
Emerald is a gemstone and a variety of the mineral beryl colored green by trace amounts of chromium and sometimes vanadium. Beryl has a hardness of 7.5–8 on the Mohs scale. Most emeralds are highly included, so their toughness (resistance to breakage) is classified as generally poor. Emerald is a cyclosilicate used for jewelry.

2. Ruby
A ruby is a pink to blood-red colored gemstone, a variety of the mineral corundum (aluminium oxide). This gems use for jewelry.

3. Sapphire
Sapphire is a precious gemstone, a variety of the mineral corundum, consisting of aluminum oxide with trace amounts of elements such as iron . Sapphire is blue colored gemstone use for jewelry.

4. Topaz
Topaz is a silicate mineral of aluminium and fluorine with the chemical formula Al2SiO4(F, OH)2. Topaz crystallizes in the orthorhombic system, and its crystals are mostly prismatic terminated by pyramidal and other faces. It is one of the hardest naturally occurring minerals (Mohs hardness of 8) and is the hardest of any silicate mineral . Topaz is white colored gemstone use for jewelry.

5. Amber
Amber is fossilized tree resin, which has been appreciated for its color and natural beauty since old times. Much valued from antiquity to the present as a gemstone, amber is made into a variety of decorative objects. Amber is used in jewelry. Amber is yellow colored gemstone use for jewelry .

Ruby is my best gemstone/rock coz its make me more powerfull with strongfull spirit suitable for my chararacter in game as a fire mage.

TOPIC 5
I always play this Brain Out app in my android . There is lot of puzzle that makes me think out of box for the answer of the puzzle . I never find the games like this one coz the answer cant predictable even with my knowledge and logics.
If u had time u can play this game and feel the exited to solve the task .

Surprise Extra Topic i choose: National Hobby Month
task:what is your extreme hobby , and how to chanelling your hobby?
answer: my extreme hobby is rock climbing , i love to climb a mountain or just playing rock climbing indoor or outdoor with my club. I spent 3 times a month to practices indoor bounderies and sometimes i travel with my club to rock climbing.
I love rock climbing coz make me feel excited to climb higher and higher till the top , and made my adrenaline pump up to realized how much god loves me .

Thanks

Susan s320 Eione GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

susan20 Last edit in 2020-1-30 15:00:23

Support 120

Default Signature
Reply Support 120 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
djpux
User
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2020-05-12
Post time 2020-1-29 01:05:09 | Show all posts
Task 5  "National Puzzle Day"

i love nature puzzles because it reminds me of my home where i was born and now i live and work in the city so there are not many places to walk in nature. and I personally think she crawled with nature much more beautifully than some objects painted.

IGN dJzEx
s322
r2 client
Translate
Floor reply (1)

djpux Last edit in 2020-1-29 01:05:09

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
texrider
User
Joined 2013-12-12
Last Visited 2020-10-15
Post time 2020-1-29 01:39:11 | Show all posts
TOPIC 2:

Country/Western
My family has always been ranchers or involved in agriculture and western music is about topics familiar to us.
All time no. 1 artist Marty Robbins
favorite song "Ballad of the Alamo"  
line " as he takes his hat off slowly to the men of Alamo"

ign  texrider
server ebonheartforest
platform gta
Translate
Floor reply (1)

texrider Last edit in 2020-1-29 01:39:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rodelprado
User
Joined 2015-11-22
Last Visited 2020-10-23
Post time 2020-1-29 02:25:11 | Show all posts
Topic 4 : P o p corn Day

My child and I make Saturday night a p o p corn day. Take a time out for your kids to cherish and remember you while you were together just like my dad did when we were together ......

ign: rodel
server: uc36
platform: gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • cant put some additional stories because of ban word issues. It sucks thinking appropriate words that is allowed to be posted when you think you are writing a less than PG-13 words review your forum banned words.
    Translate
    2020-1-29 02:35  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-2-9 15:38  Reply

rodelprado Last edit in 2020-1-29 02:25:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
idiotsphinx
User
Joined 2016-3-13
Last Visited 2020-10-26
Post time 2020-1-29 02:37:44 | Show all posts
Topic #1 " Grimms Fairy Tales " Merge two into one tale .

I  took the a part of "The Elves " and merged it with "Sweet porridge"
Fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm .

A certain mother's child had been taken away out of its cradle by the elves, and a changeling with a large head and staring eyes, which would do nothing but eat and drink, laid in its place. In her trouble she went to her neighbour, and asked her advice. The neighbour said that she was to carry the changeling into the kitchen, set it down on the hearth, light a fire, and boil some water in two egg-shells, which would make the changeling laugh, and if he laughed, all would be over with him. The woman did everything that her neighbour bade her. When she put the egg-shells with water on the fire, the imp said, "I am as old now as the Wester forest, but never yet have I seen any one boil anything in an egg-shell!" And he began to laugh at it. Whilst he was laughing, suddenly came a host of little elves, who brought the right child, set it down on the hearth, and took the changeling away with them.
Time passed and the poor but good little girl who lived alone with her mother no longer had anything to eat. So the child went into the forest, and there an aged woman met her who was aware of her sorrow, and presented her with a little pot, which when she said, "Cook, little pot, cook," would cook good, sweet porridge, and when she said, "Stop, little pot," it ceased to cook. The girl took the pot home to her mother, and now they were freed from their poverty and hunger, and ate sweet porridge as often as they chose. Once on a time when the girl had gone out, her mother said, "Cook, little pot, cook." And it did cook and she ate till she was satisfied, and then she wanted the pot to stop cooking, but did not know the word. So it went on cooking and the porridge rose over the edge, and still it cooked on until the kitchen and whole house were full, and then the next house, and then the whole street, just as if it wanted to satisfy the hunger of the whole world, and there was the greatest distress, but no one knew how to stop it. At last when only one single house remained, the child came home and just said, "Stop, little pot," and it stopped and gave up cooking, and whosoever wished to return to the town had to eat his way back.

IGN : Slayer.s12
Server : uc2
PLatform : Gamerocks

Translate
Floor reply (1)

idiotsphinx Last edit in 2020-1-29 02:37:44

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mstwolfan
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2020-06-24
Post time 2020-1-29 03:15:33 | Show all posts
Edited by mstwolfan at 2020-1-30 19:04

National Puzzle Day
Is good to keep the mind sharp. Always on alert, curious and logical.

IGN: Annya
Server: (previously Dara 855)  ud7
Platform: Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Hmmm, the copy/paste of the rules of event was in none of the topics there. Would you please reconsider your post and maybe come with something actually matching what event asked for? Thank you and good luck.
    Translate
    2020-1-29 22:39  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-2-9 15:41  Reply

mstwolfan Last edit in 2020-1-29 03:15:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chilina
User
Joined 2016-7-29
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-29 03:41:42 | Show all posts
Task 5 "National Puzzle Day"

I love puzzles that involves children and nature, because it reminds me of, my first child.
I used to solve puzzles to relax while I was pregnant.

IGN: Chilina
s162 / ud11
Using browser r2games
Translate
Floor reply (1)

chilina Last edit in 2020-1-29 03:41:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-29 04:08:31 | Show all posts
Edited by lucasai at 2020-1-30 02:54

TOPIC 5
My favourite type of puzzle is the "spot a difference" kind of puzzle, especially with the pictures. I like it because it trains patience and analytical thinking to find all the differences. It also teaches you to pay attention to details because sometimes the pictures are different only by some tiny elements and at first glance you can't just see them.

TOPIC 2
To be honest with you I don't really listen to rock and roll. My favourite music genre is jazz and smooth jazz. It is my favourite because this music helps me to wind down and relax after an intensive day at work. Amd even though it's not a strict jazz I very much like to listen to Nouvelle Vague and their song "Dance With Me" has the power to cheer me up when they start singing "Let's dance, little stranger, show me secret scenes, love can be like bondage, seduce me once again,"

TOPIC 6 EXTRA
National Hobby Month - there are as many hobbies as there are people in the world. Some people have common hobbies, others have more unique ones but any hobby deserves attention.
Task: Tell a little bit about your hobby, when and how did it start? How much time do you dedicate to your hobby? If possible please show your hobby to fellow LoA players by adding a photo, drawing or a picture to present it.
My answer: My hobby is collecting perfume. I got drawn to scents when I was around 16, (so 13 years ago) when I visited Sephora in the big city for the first time. Except of the fact that I collect fragrances I also write about them. I dedicate around 1 hour a day to writing articles, reviews about my new discoveries.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2020-1-29 04:08:31

Support 21

Default Signature
Reply Support 21 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan bryan...
User
Joined 2014-8-23
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-1-29 04:17:06 | Show all posts
Edited by jonathan bryant_3090 at 2020-1-31 04:39

TOPIC 2: "The King of Rock and Roll"
TASK:
This really depends on my mood, but lately I've been listening to a lot of Skillet, which is a Christian rock group.  I like listening to their music because it's a bit edgy and hard hitting, but also has the right message of love and redemption.  One of my favorites of theirs is the song Lions.  The chorus is awesome, and goes

"If we're gonna fly, we fly like eagles
Arms out wide
If we're gonna fear, we fear no evil
We will rise
By your power, we will go
By your spirit, we are bold
If we're gonna stand, we stand as giants
If we're gonna walk, we walk as lions
We walk as lions"

TOPIC 5:  "National Puzzle Day".
TASK:

Some might not view them as a puzzle, but it was 'puzzling' how to see them.  I'm talking about the the stereoscopic (ie. MagicEye) images that were crazy popular back in the 1980s-90s.  I loved solving them because many people never could see the hidden images, so it was almost like a superpower.  Try to see this one

TOPIC 4: "Old Rock Day"
TASK:
Uses of rocks: 1.  Building materials for homes such as marble countertops, or granite tiles, both of which are durable but expensive,   2. A pet like in the 1970's pet rock fad where everyone had to have one.  Brilliant idea there!  3.  A weapon to throw at someone; we've heard of David and Golith I'm sure.    4.  Decoration in flower gardens or landscaping as they are both natural, and durable to weather, and lastly 5. Crushed rocks are used for a variety of materials such as concrete, lime, and drywall.

I personally like conglomerate as it is just a combination of a variety of different materials.  This reminds me of my many interests, and that I'm not just good or bad at one particular thing.

• Name of the topic and some explanations as for the reason/s to choose that one idea from the ones suggested below.
  • Task/s to be resolved, steps in resolving it/them and few instructions to follow or explanations for how to resolve it/them.
  • Solution/Answer/Reply for the task/s proposed.

Extra topic:
  • Popcorn Day

I chose this topic as I love popcorn, and view it as one of my favorite snack foods.
Task is to find your favorite flavoring for popcorn.  In order to do this, you must first make a batch of popcorn that is plain using either airpop or microwave.  You then can use any materials that you may have to add to the popcorn in order to develop at least 5 flavors.  These can be either liquid or powders for example to create different flavors.  Obviously then you must taste test them to determine which flavor your prefer

I've done this in our house.  Every Sunday we pop popcorn that we've even grown ourselves from seed in our garden.  Japanese white hullless popcorn is the best in my opinion.  The seasonings we use are shown in the picture below.  My favorite is a combination of nacho chedder and butter   ENJOY!

IGN: Alwander
SERVER: Decarabia (432)
PLATFORM: Facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

jonathan bryan... Last edit in 2020-1-29 04:17:06

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
demonfirejr
User
Joined 2019-9-11
Last Visited 2020-02-21
Post time 2020-1-29 05:13:45 | Show all posts
TOPIC 2: Thunderstruck AC/DC
it easily gets stuck in my head...

demon eater
S288/Ud6
Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

demonfirejr Last edit in 2020-1-29 05:13:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-31 10:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115977 second(s), 74 queries .