North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42200 Threads / 241798 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1516| Reply: 21

GREAT!!!! the idea that will fix everything

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghanemzak
User
Joined 2017-1-15
Last Visited 2022-01-22
Post time 2020-2-7 18:53:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
GREAT!!!! the idea that will fix everything Reply:21| View:1516
Edited by ghanemzak at 2020-2-7 18:55

Hello ,
I am a GLOBAL player and among the best and I know a lot of players, almost everything, for a while we have had a lot of bug, and we post screenshots and proofs, but it takes a long time to resolve and sometimes never, and often it's big bugs and big losses!
there are more than 350 players active in the GLOBAL and also many who come and go to notice if the game has changed, because it is completely neglected! what i mean is that in addition to the 350 active players there are also a lot of players!
I know all these players, we have one thing in common! we are ready to pay money to boost our hero, but recently nobody or rare are those who participate even a little, why ?! because the GLOBAL is neglected! but why !? because the company is focused on League of angel US! so she mobilized the developers and gave priority to LOA US! but at the same time losing 350 players + those who wait for an evolution to return is not very intelligent! then the company hopes that these players get bored and leave on LOA US by themselves. but no you make mistakes if you are disappointed with GLOBAL and LOA before him then it is logical that US LOA will suffer the same fate! so you lose the trust of clients, and without forgetting that most of them who feel scammed for years they have a lot of contacts around the world and internet, and networks of gamers worldwide, then they will manage to make you pay this scam and tell the truth about yourself, that you are not serious, and you are just looking to take the most money quickly and then open another platform and do the same silly thing !!!!!!
I say that but maybe your problem is that you are at an impasse, you do not have enough staff to support all the platforms! .... before writing this I had discussions with university professor friends in several fields: IT, programming, marketing ....... and we had a very productive discussion that I can't give you all quote because it is very very long. so I just give you the conclusion and it's up to you to develop!
the solution is: make a merger between all platforms, first stay serious with all platforms, schedule a date, and above all study how to balance this merger so that no player feels lost! .... the work will possibly be hard to coordinate this merger, but the advantages are unlimited and eternal, because you offer to all the players the security that this game will never be neglected, and if there is something new they will be introduced for everyone, and it's easier to manage after-sales service, and maintenance, the money you will earn is guaranteed, because each player is ready to pay to guarantee his pleasure but he does not want feel ripped off! and if on your side you retain your customer he will spend even more and with great pleasure and each according to his means! (small, medium, large), but the recipe will be constant, and the benifisses are widening more and more and the notoriety of the game too, and that's what will bring more players so more money, so you can hire more staff (moderator, programmer, developer, salesperson) and believe me nothing is worth the advertising that is done by word of mouth, the advertising that you do in addition to youtube, facebook, ..... networks social would be just a plus.

to summarize, the advantage of this company and the advantage of the client or the player and in the merger into a single platform that can be done gradually, but before all that, the key is trust. because without confidence it is lost in advance! you can push a player to reload 1,2 or 3 times out of curiosity but if you lose his confidence he will not reload! but gain the confidence of a player, even if he reloads little but it is recurent, and it is much more interesting! because the little player needs to go slowly with his strategy and according to his means with as benchmark those who are above him, but the high roller or the big player he will do nothing if there are no small players, and each his game ! this was a strategic business idea that I offer you to save all platforms, but behind all that there is better, there is fun, friendship, shared adventures, ..... and a lot of other things imagined by your designer!
I am ready to open a petition to ask all GLOBAL players to accept the merger, and I will do the same for LOA US and the others! but I'm sure everyone will accept!

please try to understand what I offer you it is in everyone's interest, and you will see that it is the players who will advertise you so much that they are delighted
and to start building that trust, take the first step and fix all the bugs. and together we will create a new link, and finally the game as you say in the QUIZ it will be for FUN.

IGN : PAPILLON

PLATEFORME :  GLOBAL

SERVER :Ud1 ( S81 Godzilla )

Translate

ghanemzak Last edit in 2020-2-7 18:53:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
users
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2020-08-01
Post time 2020-2-7 21:39:02 | Show all posts
GTA would rather let the LoA game die instead of improving it..they don't care about players...they will just make LoA 4 or LoA 5 next to make money
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • They are onto spin offs now. Anyhow I think this game still makes more than any of them so it really should be replaced by a redone game update. Other games have proven massive over hauls can be updated without breaking it.
    Translate
    2020-2-17 06:30  Reply

users Last edit in 2020-2-7 21:39:02

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghanemzak
User
Joined 2017-1-15
Last Visited 2022-01-22
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 11:58:59 | Show all posts
I have a new idea which could facilitate or I would say motivate the developers to organize a migration or a merger! it's simple as it takes work, and all work deserves wages! so why not make us pay for the transfer of our character in the last LOA.
paying for it will certainly annoy some people, but all the players of the global will be ready to pay for the transfer! and I would even tell you that those who have abandoned the game, they will come back and they will also pay to transfer their hero and continue to maintain it!

don't think that if you play in an online game it means that you have a reduced social level or a low intellectual level, on the contrary!
I personally have a doctorate! and two masters! and I'm a philosophy writer in my spare time!
and those that I know in the global they are all or almost very intelligent and equipped in diploma
cordialy
Translate
Floor reply (2)

ghanemzak Last edit in 2020-2-9 11:58:59

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
dark joker
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-3-22
Last Visited 2020-05-14
Post time 2020-2-7 19:15:02 | Show all posts
Hello there, i will forward your suggestion but i don't think they will do it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dark joker Last edit in 2020-2-7 19:15:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghanemzak
User
Joined 2017-1-15
Last Visited 2022-01-22
 Author| Post time 2020-2-7 19:43:10 | Show all posts
hi

do you think it's impossible to do? or is it too hard to do? or they just don't want to worry?
we are at an impasse and the game is likely to die in all platforms if it maintains this strategy! so why not innovate? or sell the rights to someone who wants to invest and do something good and sustainable

cordialy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ghanemzak Last edit in 2020-2-7 19:43:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
dark joker
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-3-22
Last Visited 2020-05-14
Post time 2020-2-7 19:53:32 | Show all posts
Hello there, i'm not dev's so i don't know anything they do. so i can't say it's possible or not but i don't think they will do it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dark joker Last edit in 2020-2-7 19:53:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
Ωsiris
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-12-20
Post time 2020-2-8 01:05:10 | Show all posts
Actually I think they released LoA4 but with League of angels heaven’s fury, their new game. Hopefully we will get some better support in the future.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Ωsiris Last edit in 2020-2-8 01:05:10

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
baby jabby
User
Joined 2016-11-28
Last Visited 2021-02-03
Post time 2020-2-8 12:50:42 | Show all posts
I think another problem would be that GLOBAL and US are on completely different time zones. I am sorry that you guys feel neglected over there, I wish I could help, I am sure that we here on US PST time zone or US EST time zone would welcome all of you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

baby jabby Last edit in 2020-2-8 12:50:42

Support

Jabby, DaenerysT, Bohica, Wolverine, SheWolf - ub31

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
dark joker
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-3-22
Last Visited 2020-05-14
Post time 2020-2-8 13:03:12 | Show all posts
Hello, any decision upon the matter in entirely depend on dev's. have a nice day.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dark joker Last edit in 2020-2-8 13:03:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghanemzak
User
Joined 2017-1-15
Last Visited 2022-01-22
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 01:50:53 | Show all posts
Edited by ghanemzak at 2020-2-9 03:00

honestly if you do not agree to stop this negligence in any platform, your turn will come quickly and you will be neglected! put pressure on the company to work seriously while you are in a position of strength!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ghanemzak Last edit in 2020-2-9 01:50:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
pineapples
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-10-17
Last Visited 2022-04-25
Post time 2020-2-9 07:08:43 | Show all posts
We have forwarded and reported all your concerns, that is the best we as mods can do at this time. I do apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pineapples Last edit in 2020-2-9 07:08:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-19 18:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098518 second(s), 54 queries .