North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1749| Reply: 33

SUGGESTION BOX

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
emilinsky
User
Joined 2016-8-28
Last Visited 2020-03-31
Post time 2020-2-8 08:55:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
SUGGESTION BOX Reply:33| View:1749
Edited by emilinsky at 2020-2-9 00:28

Ok, I've been playing this game for quite a while now and I feel like there could be many different adjustments, additions or fixes done in the game without messing with existing code, but Ultimately I hope I can keep this thread as a collection point of suggestions.
1. CROSS SERVER WORLD BOSS, a WB feature that would open up at a specific time of the day but be global(cross server) more or less (maybe divided into zones like CS CoM) but with the boss being either just a steady damage dummy (immortal, but no skills to damage you with) or a very strict set of mechanics (like Doomsday Trial or some Godsend battles) where insane players with billions of BR can't go much longer in it than weaker players and Boss having insanely large health pool or preferrably infinite(or add a mechanic for boss to not be able to be damaged for full amounts of damage but like 0.01% of the full damage, I've played an Arcade game called Roshpit Champions in the Dota 2 game engine and in that game big bosses have a similar mechanic called - Steadfast). The boss could be giving out rewards based on the ranking placements rather than kills of bosses, AND it would be perfect if progress in this CS WB would also count towards Hot Events like Angel Party or Event Bonus where you need to deal a % of damage - this would make the WB problem (where certain toxic people of a server will just ruin regular WB experience for everyone out of selfishness and greed) in future redundant as people could just get their dev pts and their event rewards from this WB who would survive a full hour (or more like not die at all). This would be an excellent addition.

2. LOADOUTS
Simple system that collects a specific setup you have on your character - Party (hero placements & zodiac blessing), Angel (deployed, guardian angels and angel artifacts), Khaos card setups on specific heroes... everything a character has into a specific log and 1 Loadout would make 1 log, allowing maybe a maximum of 5 different Loadouts to be given to choose from. The way I imagine this is there being a Save Loadout button and then it would offer a slot number out of 5 maybe. Those 5 slots you can store different loadouts in each as to save people the trouble of setting things all the way back up in case some hero got removed from party for a second or maybe someone has all the heroes and different setups serve to help him defeat opponents in different situations. The system would not require anything from the devs really it would just serve as a helper to maybe store peoples data (what angels, mounts, fairies, sylphs they've unlocked, what items they've had on heroes, etc.) it would help people defend cases of lost items cause of server bugs, cause the info would have been stored into a loadout log. In early game this would be useful too, cause for specific modes you may want specific things in your setup, like certain heroes against PvE only and then certain heroes or items against PvP. This is something that could ideally be unlocked early on in leveling process, maybe level 50 or 60 and be available in Character screen somewhere or a whole new position and place, doesn't matter, its existence would help people IMMENSELY, it would be a great addition and a show of love for the players of your game. Hopefully, people AND THE DEVS see the advantages of having this.

3. An ALTERNATIVE CROSS SERVER WAR, a new code from scratch maybe is your best bet if you can't touch the old code anymore, a lot of people really miss this event and there is a lot of time now in the game where there is nothing to do, this has probably been suggested already multiple times and it could fill that empty void. If it is unclear what I am talking about it is CrossServer Mine and Transport mode, if you can't touch old code, make a new one surely you must have the code viewable, just look at it and try to copy the idea of it and make it work.

4. TYCOON BOX

I think there are a lot of people who would rather have Tycoon Certifications than the Supremacy Tokens or whatever they're called (the currency for CS Tycoon Luxury shop) so why not in the future just change tycoon rewards to give a box which when opened allows player to pick whether they want a certain amount of certificates or a certain amount of supremacy tokens. Honestly seems like a good change to me, I can't count the times I've intentionally stayed in a lower position in tycoon to avoid the supremacy ticket. AND Maybe add more stuff to buy for the supremacy tickets in tycoon shops and other places, maybe some of the rarer things in the game at the time but locked behind larger amounts of supremacy tickets according to the rarity of the item.

5. APPEARANCE SWAPS
I can't really express how big this addition would be potentially. Essentially - give players the chance to form their own style and their own unique appearance - let them stick let's say Damia's halo and blessing skill on another angel essentially swapping them over. Let it be a let's say little plus sign on the Halo icon or the Skill icon on a specific angel and then pressing that plus leads them to a selection of all the blessings and halos they have unlocked so far... same thing with mounts, let people choose which mount they wanna ride aesthetically and which effects they want from the blessing separately... Let players swap the stats from the new costumes to the old ones if they like those better. (They always have to have both to swap stats of course) Let players swap over hero appearances after evolution - I dunno why or if I am the only one who thinks that basic Genesis looks much better than either of her evolutions. After Evoltuion she just loses her.... sparklyness that flaming aura effect completely... if you ask me it looks like a downgrade so let people keep the stats but change the appearance.

I will keep editing this post and adding on entries from other people and giving them credit for it of course. The purpose of this thread is to help devs see what people want all in one place, not having to look around hundreds of threads. Hopefully we can make some of these reality.

Translate

emilinsky Last edit in 2020-2-8 08:55:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
legzy
User
Joined 2014-1-10
Last Visited 2020-03-06
Post time 2020-2-9 02:22:04 | Show all posts
Good suggestions Emils. Unfortunately, devs don't lift a finger for this game except to add new high-dollar heroes for cashers to spend on. They have long since abandoned user experience in this game. It is nice that mods reply to you here, but I am sure devs just laughed, if they looked at this at all.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

legzy Last edit in 2020-2-9 02:22:04

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
emilinsky
User
Joined 2016-8-28
Last Visited 2020-03-31
 Author| Post time 2020-2-29 04:13:51 | Show all posts
How can we make a REJECTED suggestion list, when we don't have that info on what is rejected and what isn't?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

emilinsky Last edit in 2020-2-29 04:13:51

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
pineapples
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-10-17
Last Visited 2020-04-06
Post time 2020-2-8 09:15:01 | Show all posts
Hey emilinesky, wow...nice read here too, thanks. ok some of these are in a way already implemented into the game. #1 is basically Demonic War. #2 that one will be pretty much impossible, would most likely require re-coding the entire game from scratch for starters, and lots of server spacing will most likely be required as well. #3 Silver War is the replacement for CS war. And lastly #4, there is a swap in place for swapping Tycoon Certs for Supremacy Tickets.

Angels' Blessings  
Translate
Floor reply (7)
  • It wouldn't require them to recode anything cause it would be a new feature and it isn't as impossible as you say, #2 is just a system that pulls all the info from character in that specific period and saves it, then just load it up whenever you need it. Let's say Loadout 1 is full party full setup and Loadout 2 is  naked char and empty party, to allow guildies to kill in arena for example...
    Translate
    2020-2-8 09:26  Reply
  • and Demonic War - its not compareable to WB, everyone knows that almost EVERYONE prefers to do DW completely solo or as a duo to be able to reach gold maximum, Demonic War is a more of a solo oriented event the way it works now. WB is community event.
    Translate
    2020-2-8 09:29  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-2-13 20:42  Reply
  • mistraven 

Jr. Player Moderator

Picture found and locked
    Translate
    2020-2-13 20:58  Reply
  • LAMONI #923 NEEDS A SERVER MERGE WEVE BEEN BEGGING SINCE 2015 NOW ITS TOTALLY DEAD! YOU GUYS NEED TO EITHER ALLOW US TO MOVE OUR CHARACTERS TO A DIFFERENT MORE ACTIVE SERVER OR MERGE US PLEASE!!!
    Translate
    2020-2-20 14:17  Reply
  • What the hell is this garbage doing in my suggestion thread, don't use it as forum event dumpster please and people seriously expect answer about merging servers in a quick reply of a thread that is not even in the same topic?!?!?!?
    Translate
    2020-2-22 09:17  Reply
  • YES because that seems to be where the mods are!
    Translate
    2020-2-25 12:18  Reply

pineapples Last edit in 2020-2-8 09:15:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
emilinsky
User
Joined 2016-8-28
Last Visited 2020-03-31
 Author| Post time 2020-2-8 09:36:22 | Show all posts
Edited by emilinsky at 2020-2-8 09:55

Ok so... just no... There isn't anything of the suggested currently in the game and the current features do not replace any of the old or the necessary ones. Demonic War is not and never will be comparable to WB, #2 is simple, yes space is needed but how much is a small log file when essentially it can all be some text file probably maximum a few KB's of space for a loadout and how big are the modern Hard Disk Drives, TENS OF TERRABYTES, space is not a real issue here. #3 Silver war is its own event in no way comparable to CrossServer War events, it doesn't even use the same reward and shop system... #4 I am talking about being given a box that allows me to keep my certs instead of the supermacy tickets no swaps necessary just replace the rewards with a Chest or something that gives one or the other. Simple.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

emilinsky Last edit in 2020-2-8 09:36:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
dark joker
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-3-22
Last Visited 2020-03-25
Post time 2020-2-8 13:10:38 | Show all posts
Hello there, Thanks for your all suggestion. any decision upon the matter in entirely depend on dev's.
Translate
Floor reply (2)

dark joker Last edit in 2020-2-8 13:10:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxHZ6WT9Ba71r...
User
Joined 2016-9-16
Last Visited 2020-03-27
Post time 2020-2-9 02:55:38 | Show all posts
I really like all the suggestions, and i really think that this would improve the game a lot.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbxHZ6WT9Ba71r... Last edit in 2020-2-9 02:55:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
pineapples
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-10-17
Last Visited 2020-04-06
Post time 2020-2-9 07:00:24 | Show all posts
Hello all that have replied here, this suggestions have been added to the ever growing list of suggestions. But as my fellow mod stated it is left up to the devs. Happy Gaming to all.

Angels' Blessings  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pineapples Last edit in 2020-2-9 07:00:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
emilinsky
User
Joined 2016-8-28
Last Visited 2020-03-31
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 20:01:34 | Show all posts
Ok, no probs. But don't feel obligated to write a comment here after every other non-moderator comment. This thread is here to stay, gonna bring eyes to this so we get this moving to a place not forgotten, unlike that evergrowing list thats blasted all the way back to the past of threads here. Feel free to comment your opinions about the suggestions, but don't comment stuff that will most likely destory people's hope of this getting given a chance (example the very first comment here by pineapple is a good example of destroying hope with bad comparisons), ALSO this thread I hope to add every single actually productive suggestion that might actually work.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

emilinsky Last edit in 2020-2-9 20:01:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-2-10 03:02:23 | Show all posts
Hi emilinsky,

quote "But don't feel obligated to write a comment here after every other non-moderator comment" afraid this is out of the question... responding to each comment made by a player in support, bugs and suggestion sections of the forum is a stated rule given to every moderator when they take the job, and given by the developers, so we cannot simply choose to not reply to yours...

Now going back to the suggestions you have made so far, 1, 2 3 and 5 could be possible if we still had a team of developers working on LoA1 and they are not BAD suggestions, but all would require a lot more work than you seem to think. Let's see what other feedback you receive from players (from a personal standpoint i am totally in favour of suggesting #3 again for instance).

For #4, can you clarify this for me please... you would like a way to trade out supremacy certificates to gain normal tycoon certificates instead, but rather than a added line in mystic tycoon hot event you want some new feature written with a pop-up box to allow trade each time we get a supremacy certificate? Why not a simple line in mystic tycoon HE? That would be far simpler i think? And regarding the updating of the luxury section in tycoon prizes swap shop... please, when cs tycoon starts again later this month, look in the shop, and add here a list of your suggesed additional heroes etc, along with suggested prices

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • OH MY GOD AN ACTUAL HUMAN RESPONSE from a moderator this is nice to see, an actual opinion, well explained and everything. Quick tip to the other mods - TAKE EXAMPLE FROM THIS GUY, he knows how to do it properly, obviously.
    Translate
    2020-2-22 09:21  Reply

bofu Last edit in 2020-2-10 03:02:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thezeu
User
Joined 2014-7-14
Last Visited 2020-04-07
Post time 2020-2-10 06:37:14 | Show all posts
Cross Server was the most funny thing in this game. I remember so many good, funny moments with friends.
Nowadays we are just play events and increase, that's it. In CS we could play together, run, laugh, etc.
There is no event like that in game. Silver War is crap comparing to CS.
A new CS will bring so much joy and fun in game...if devs would be interested on those and not only recharging events.  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thezeu Last edit in 2020-2-10 06:37:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-7 22:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088252 second(s), 55 queries .