North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 224| Reply: 2

Blank Commander Medals

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Emma Exe Sedgw...
User
Joined 2020-1-18
Last Visited 2020-05-22
Post time 2020-2-9 19:09:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Blank Commander Medals Reply:2| View:224
One thing that I woild really like to see implimented into this game is the ability to collect medals for expensive commanders. I quite like collecting and upgrading all the commanders, I also really enjoy the weirwood tree and having to spend time thinking about which commanders to use and where to put them. However let's say that I decide to buy a commander like Danaerys or Jon, as a player I've already had to make two substantial purchases of either $100*2 or $70*2 depending on if I used a voucher. The fact that you don't unlock the commander in one purchase is already pretty rude, as it isn't 100% obvious to a new player that you don't unlock that commander in one purchase, so you buy those 6 tokens and then feel cheated that you still don't actually have that commander. So after you decide that you do actually want that commander and you make your second purchase, you're then stuck with the being grey cards unless you spend more money. And not just more money, but $70 per six tokens. If you wanted to progress that commander you'd have to spend insane quantities of money:

w/voucher     no voucher

1 token         $11.67         $16.67

Unlock:    10 tokens      $116.67        $166.67
Green:     20 tokens      $233.33        $333.34
Blue:       50 tokens      $583.35        $833.35

Purple:   100 tokens    $1166.67      $1666.67

Gold:     150 tokens    $1750.00      $2500.00

I understand that this is a business and you need to make profit from this game but after a player has already invested over $100 in the game, maybe more if they are also recharging black gems, that player should be able to progress commanders they've already invested in.

Since you've already set the game up so that a player must use same currency to unlock a commander as to upgrade them that makes it difficult to add in any ability to acquire certain commander medals without dissuading players from making in game purchases. One solution to this would be to add in blank commander medals which when acquired can be traded for specific commander medals. However a player can only trade for commander medals for commanders they have unlocked. So if you haven't yet purchased Margery you can't trade blank medals for Margery medals. The other thing this would allow would be that you can set different commanders as having different conversion rates. So for commanders like Shiela and Chris the conversion rate could be 1:1, 1 blank medal for one Chris medal. For Jamie, Margery, Kevin, the conversion rate could be 3:1, 3 blank medals for 1 commander medal. And for expensive commanders like Daenerys, Jon, Baelish etc the conversion rate could be 5:1 or even 10:1.

What this would add is the feeling that progessing commanders is possible even if it will take a long time or is difficult. The sheer wall of p2w is really discouraging. A medal system such as the one I've mentioned would encourage replayability, and encourages players to keeo coming back. If you wanted to encourage daily logins then maybe the first conversion of each day is doubled but then after that returns to normal.

I'm suggesting this because I have already purchased an expensive commander and not only am I frustrated that I can't progress them, I am also massively dissuaded from ever purchsing any other commanders. And since I know that this game is a balnce of keeping plauers happy and making profit this is my best solution to that problem.

Thanks for reading
~ LadyEldritch ~

Translate

Emma Exe Sedgw... Last edit in 2020-2-9 19:09:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
taevar teros k...
User
Joined 2019-9-3
Last Visited 2020-09-04
Post time 2020-2-10 01:04:24 | Show all posts
and dry up their revenue stream? as much as this makes sense.. never gonna happen..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

taevar teros k... Last edit in 2020-2-10 01:04:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-14
Post time 2020-2-10 01:15:41 | Show all posts
I forwarded your idea to the devs!
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • i bet the devs are still laughing , this will never gonna happen. the new Mercedes have to be paid from something
    Translate
    2020-2-11 16:41  Reply

babyphd Last edit in 2020-2-10 01:15:41

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-20 07:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050775 second(s), 37 queries .